Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Temporary Duty Assignment - Short Tour[Calling Senju Kazuki]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru shuffled through several papers as he waited and sipped coffee, there was so much in the way of intel that had changed or remained unkown he was unsure about things and how they'd go, being good at paperwork was probably the saving grace he thought in this kind of situation as his hand went to scroll and tapped the seal on it. Summoning Kazuki now for a mission would hopefully shed some light on things. He didn't seem like the kind to enjoying sitting around aimlessly with nothing to do.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Temporary Duty Assignment - Short Tour [Calling Senju Ka

Kazuki had been in slumber for a while now. After the events that forced Konohagakurians to flee from their home and their eventual reallocation to Tsuchigakure's grounds, including establishing a new home for the Senju Clan, the Overlord of one of the world's ancient clans had been "hibernating". The Silvery Haired Man had been in the front lines for far too much time. His chakra and stamina reserves were nothing to be shy of, but despite having a second pool at his disposal, even he had to rest and recover strength, even if his fighting method was more of a minion master than a full frontal assaulter. The Reaper had partially merged with the Sacred Tree to replenish what had been lost, and the losses had been major.

Now that he was back at full strength, the time to be idle was over. There was much to do, much to assess if steps to recover Leaf were to be initiated. The list of allies was short, but if there was one that he could depend on, that man was Kamaru, former Leaf Jounin, now Stone's Main Branch Sennin. It was time to have a word with that guy and jump into action. The world would tremble before the might of the Senju and the Fire Daimyo would dread the day he betrayed them.

It was with those thoughts that his mind was occupied as he emerged from the cave were the Sacred Tree had been planted. Inside his dark robe, a scroll was stored. This was no normal scroll though, through it, Kazuki and Kamaru had a connection. By tapping the seal, they could summon each other. Sensing a disturbance in the scroll's chakra, the Dread Lord knew that the Sennin was calling him for a meeting. "The irony." he thought. Merging with the ambient shadows, Reaper made his way into Kamaru's office. Once there, he would announce himself to the Sennin's secretary, a nice and pretty young brunette. "Kamaru is expecting me" he would declare as he stared at her with his pitch black irises.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Temporary Duty Assignment - Short Tour[Calling Senju Kaz

As the young lady moved from looking at the man to trying to find Kamaru’s appointment book his door clicked open. Kamaru head slide out along with an arm slowly grabbing the coffee pot and pouring himself a cup of black nectar while watching the two without blinking. Motioning towards his office.

”He’s here for an appointment. Come on it.” Kamaru said before sliding back into the office.

Once Kazuki was inside he’d feel a slight presence in the air as the door closed as if his ears were just about ready to pop from a changing of pressure.

”I take it you’ve had enough time to recouperate?” Kamaru asked pulling out a scroll and performing hand seals before it popped out a large stack of maps and notes. Looking at the small mess that sprawled suddenly to cover the table he tossed Kazuki a scroll, ”It takes a bit to pull funding if you do it slowly from a lot of areas in small ammounts…” nodding at the scroll. Kamaru started moving maps around with the corresponding notes.

”You’ll be doing a bit of traveling so you’ll need a bit of traveling expense funds” Kamaru explained pulling out a map of the Lightning country.

”Lightning first, see if you can track down Ginjiro and find out if he’s found anything out. If not see if you can discretely find out if there’s been any trade or request for people and resources from the Fire Diamyo to the people in Lightning. How and where you do to find up I’ll leave it up to you really. Worse can scenario you won’t find anything out dealing with the Fire Daimyo but that’s a good thing I guess.” Kamaru explained sliding on a map of the Wind Country, ”Same thing minus Ginjiro. In both cased if you feel you’ve meet someone you can trust or use make not of them for later, if you’ve established some kind of rapport and the Fire Daimyo opts to do something above a national level of insanity news of a psychopathic ninja killing noble might come in handy and it’ll hold credit instead of just being some crazy rumor.

Former Leaf ninjas besides Ginjiro, if they want in on either Guerilla warfare tactics or you have a shot at getting to the Daimyo organize it and take it. There’s been a recent influx of mercenaries in general so if they love money see if it can be used somehow to further your goal. Funding, you have enough to live comfortably but it’s not enough to buy a small detachment of ninja, you’ll need to expand your funds along the way and pick up people you can trust or at least trust enough to get to a point where they’re lack of usefulness or betrayal doesn’t matter. If you find someplace along the way to find a group of mercenaries investigate, recruit if you like but make no mistake if they’re in it for the money you’ll need to put a leash on them.

Fire Country…”
Kamaru explained finally taking a breather from the data dump slapping several maps ups with the largest amount of notes.

”Timing was a little too quick for it to be reactionary, more like an excuse to march in and siege the City. Find out his logistical routes into the city, to the country, to his armies. For the most part find out why he opted to walk into Leaf City start killing shinobi and the innocent and take a dump our home. How you do these things or in what order is really up to you. If you think the best way is to go into his bed chambers first thing and best the answers out of him so be it, just hope you get some answers and don’t end up killed. That scroll has funds, these.” Kamaru explained before pointing at the previously tossed scroll performing hand seals before it cleared the table of the sprawl nestled in a large scroll.

”Are good to go… now you’re ‘medical needs’ what do we need to do about them? I don’t’ want to have you wheeled back into the village here to be treated due to… ‘dehydration’.” Kamaru finally finished.

Kazuki probably noticed once the area seemed secure enough to Kamaru’s likings the man unloaded a torrent of information not even waiting for the Kazuki to sit down…

”Oh yeah… we can probably make chit chat now if you didn’t have any questions.” Kamaru added finally sitting down and easing back into a chair.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Indeed I had more than enough. In fact, I think I have wasted more than I should. The world still turns even if I am idle." Kazuki noted as he sat down in front of Kamaru. While the Overlord recouped, the Main Branch Sennin was not lazying around, no sir. In fact, it would seem that the guy had already a couple of plans delineated, and not only that but Kamaru had also raised the necessary funds. The Dread Lord silently listened as the Sennin explained what he had to do in upcoming months. The Silvery Haired Man nodded once or twice as all plans were unveiled. It was ironic that not so long ago, Reaper was the one issuing orders and Kamaru seeing them done. Now it was exactly the opposite. But at least, judging from the ton of work that expected Kazuki, he knew that Kamaru had judge him well. The Overlord of the Senju Clan was a man of action, not a man to seat in an office all day long. That was way he was a bad Sennin, or so he thought. He was much better at following orders than issuing them.

"Let me see if I understood this correctly. You want me to travel to the different countries where there is an established Hidden Village, check if the Fire Daimyo has extended his hand in there, somehow, alert the local Shinobi Kage to the possible danger that their own Daimyo may present, considering what our own has done. Not only that but I should try to gather possible allies on the way, to help us retake Konoha from the clutch of our hated enemy. After both Wind and Lightning are done, I should check the possibility of enlisting the aid of mercenaries. The first two parts of your plan, I have nothing against with and I can only agree with. In fact, it was my intention to do so before. However, enlisting the aid of mercenaries is, I'm afraid, a little bit too risky. You can claim that they are former Shinobis like us, and that is true, however, we have a fundamental difference. Shinobi fight for a cause, Mercenaries fight for money and, usually, for whoever pays them the most. I find it hard to trust in them, and until I find good reason to do so, I will follow my opinion on this matter. Unless I cannot find any other allies among the other Hidden Villages." the former Sennin calmly noted. He assumed that he had scored high, but one can never be to sure when the stakes are high, just like they were in their case.

"My medical needs will, indeed, be a problem. I cannot stay away for prolonged periods of time. There is only one way that can circumvent that probable issue. I will have to periodically return to Stone for replenishment. So I would go like this. Lightning, Stone, Wind, Stone, Fire. That way I should be able to prevent any ill effects from manifesting at all. And yes, the Fire Country should be left for last. Despite my hunger for revenge, I know very well that rushing toward the Fire Daimyo, without being sufficiently prepared for it, will result in my untimely death and a waste of lives." Reaper stated as he scratched the back of his head. Things seemed easy and simple enough as they talked in Kamaru's office, but the reality was vastly different. Nothing would be easy or simple in the days ahead. "Before I go, I want to know what has happening in Tsuchigakure and in the world that I should be aware of, before I depart." the Dread Lord requested. That information was key so he could formulate enough plans to be prepared for everything he could encounter in the road.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

”You can go about it how you like in other countries Kazuki, you’re not only be representing me or Stone, more so you’ll be representing the Remnants of Leaf Shinobi. Use of Mercanaries is key or wouldn’t have to be part of your core strategy, tactic, or plan. Granted anyone shinobi or not, if they have someone causing a chaos and running amok over here.” Kamaru explained holding up one hand, ”They’ll be less eyes looking at the other hand.” Kamaru said flicking his wrist before a punch dagger slid up into his hand. ”I can understand in normal situations where use of such tactics are probably frowned upon… but we’re already frowning. If you can do without using underhanded methods I see no problem with it.” Kamaru said finally sitting down next to the larger man his elbows stationed on his thighs as his forearms propped up his hands up in a temple in front of his mouth. ”But no one says we’ll play fair and not use any underhanded and dirty trick in the book or not to find out what the Fire Lord was and is really up to. No knowing what someone is capable can be dangerous, knowing someone hasn’t reached the limits of what they’re willing or capable of doing is even worse… no one likes ways a sleeping mountain to find a violent volcano. If the gamble is too high reassess or send in someone else to test the waters beforehand. Again how you go about these things will be your decisions, due to your background you’re capable of figuring something out, if you need more eyes on something you will probably find a way. Without prior knowledge on details though I really can’t tell you one way or another if something you’ll be doing is something I should tell you not to do or not..” Kamaru stated.

”As for Tsuchigakure… it is busy… it’s a good time for foreigners working for the village to be out of the village possibly on official business just in case though. So news of new medical techniques or information that you would find beneficial if you were in Lightning’s position would be beneficial and technically is part of your mission… For the most part your ‘official mission’ will be ‘wandering’ and looking for information on a great many things. If it’s beneficial for Stone great… if it will assist in taking a pompous Lord off his throne in our former home country well… where, who, and why you share that information is up to you really. If you don’t think there’s a reason to tell me as an official of Stone don’t tell me. If you think it would be beneficial for the Village and/or Country’s safety please by all means let us know. Any other questions for me? I need to review a few things for requests and complaints for people going on short tours for border, and roaming patrols on land and out at sea.” Kamaru explained after some thought, while he didn’t give the man a straight answer Kazuki had worked enough in the intelligence community to probably pick up Kamaru's meanings and his major concern.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Fair enough." Kazuki noted. It would that seem that much had happened while his slumber happened. It was not unexpected, but troublesome nonetheless. It would also seem that their meeting was over, at least judging from Kamaru's words. However, the Overlord of the Senju Clan could not stop himself from feeling that there was something that the Sennin was hiding from him. What it was, the Dreadlord could not tell, but there was something. The Silvery Haired Man gazed the other guy in silence for some brief moments, trying to ascertain what it was that Kamaru was not speaking, but silent glancing was not helpful at all. He could just ask, but something in his gut told him otherwise. If the Sennin was not telling, at least, not blatantly, then he had a ulterior motive for doing so, asking it could jeopardize something that Reaper was not currently aware.

"I will make my leave then. I will prepare what needs to be prepared and I will departure in two days at maximum. It may be a while before we see each other again, if at all, so try to stay alive until my return. And the hold the fort for me. The day that we storm the Daimyo's castle and take his life is near and we will do so together." Kazuki practically announced. Rising from his chair, the Overlord nodded once and turn around and left the office.

[Topic Left]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kamaru smiled queityly at the thought of being in an assaulting force which really wasn't his style he thought. "We will see my friend... we will see." Kamaru commented crypticlly before canceling the double seal on the room and rubbed the bridge of his nose between his eyes before leaving his office. Having meetings wasn't weighing on him as much as trying to predict the future. It was too uncertain.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back