Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

TEST YOUR MIGHT! [Class/Event]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taijutsu Class/Event said:
zyj2gp.jpg

Rp said:
Night Before Class

Junko posted on the bulletin board of the academy.

-Post-
Post said:
Test Your Might! Taijutsu Class!
~Teacher: Tsuyoshi Junko (Medical Shinobi)
~Available to: Academy Students and Genin/AiT/MiT
~Location: Vespasian Colosseum - Shinbatsus Path - Center of Training Area(Will be Marked with a specialized Kunai)
~Time: Noon
~General Description: This class located in the center of Shinbatsus path will provide students with the basic and advanced knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. Be prepared for anything and anyone!
~What's needed: Two hands and two feet!
~Teachers Comment: DON'T BE LATE and eat before you come! This is for the big kids too! Here we'll see what you're all about and if your worthy of your Genin titles. Prove yourselves.

-Day Of Class-

nb2gbp.jpg

Laying within the training area of Shinbatsus path, Junko slept in the green plush grass next to his specialized kunai and katana. On his chest, sat a genuine friend of his, Tora. Tired and worn out from the night before, Junko needed a few Z's. He dealt with a rambunctious kid majority of the night after he kidnapped a fellow friend of his, but that wasn't the tiring thing. After hours of paperwork, waiting, and signatures, Junko barely got any sleep.

Taking in a kid was a lot of work, especially when the child had a lot to learn. As an advancing medical ninja, Foster parent, teacher, demon wielder, and boyfriend, Junko had a lot on his plate. Surprisingly, he wasn't late to today's class. Slightly snoring, the teacher rested until the students would arrive. When the beast would wake, he'd show academy students, Genin, medics in training, and ANBU's in training what Taijutsu was all about. After all, there was always room for improvement at their levels.

Alrighty! I am well aware of another class that's going on at the moment Here
For those Academy Students who have already entered and still want to join this Event/Class, you'll have to sacrifice the OOC rewards for For this class, or the other!. This Event/class will still provide character promotion credit/experience and make the road to Genin/MiT/AiT faster!

Now, for the MiT, AiT, and Genin! Stick around/participate, and you'll be on a quicker road to Chunnin!/Medical Shinobi!/Anbu!

^_^ with that being said, this topic will have a posting order! You have 48 hours to enter! If you enter past that time, you'll receive a strike! 3 strikes, and you're out!

Note: For those sacrificing rewards, simply state OOCLY "Giving up rewards"

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP...

Kunashi slammed his hand down on his alarm clock. He didn't care if he broke it or not. He just wanted more sleep. The previous night of training with Aiko-sama and Junko-sama had left him exhausted and sleep-deprived. He rolled out of bed, literally. He laid on the hardwood floor of his room and contemplated playing hookie. He quickly realized that Junko would kick his ass even harder later than he would if he showed up to this sparring match. With fear and pain his only motivation, Kunashi brought himself to his feet. He didn't worry about bathing this morning. He would do it after class. He wrapped his hands in bandages, slung his fur-lined jacket over his shoulders, and threw on the pants with the widest range of motion, to prevent any embarrassing tears. He groggily left his apartment and lurched to Shinbatsu's Path.

To his surprise, Junko-sama was already laying there. He was asleep with a cat on his chest. This wouldn't do. He walked up to his sleeping mentor and gave him a gentle kick in the sides. He decided that if he couldn't sleep, Junko-sama sure as hell couldn't sleep either.
"Wake up, Junko-sama. Your 'Punching Bag' is here. Hurry, before the other students show up."
OoC said:
Topic Entered.
Forfeiting Rewards.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was usually excited for classes. The 8 year-old was unsure of this one. The class was for hand-to-hand combat and at 4'2" and 56lbs... well Osu's entire fighting style was about tearing away at the enemy from a distance. He could do a little unarmed taijutsu but he was more proficient with projectile taijutsu. He would simply rather use ninjutsu if given the chance. But Osu wasn't going to back down from this. This was an opportunity to improve his abilities where he was weak. Even though he thought this Osu took his time getting there. He woke up at 6 a.m. like he did every morning, ate breakfast, stretched, meditated, read and went on a walk. If the class had been anything else (with the exception of genjutsu) he would have probably showed up at the training grounds around 10 to put in some early practice, but he was feeling rebellious enough to show up at 11:30 and only do some more stretching and basic exercises. When he arrived he saw Kunashi talking to the teacher who appeared to be... sleeping..."Good morning" Osu greeted them with a small polite smile and a bow.
OOC: Topic Entered, forfeiting rewards

Minami Fujiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fujiko frantically ran towards the designated area the training would start at. Not being all that athletic however, she breathed hard and was sweating all over. She was positively NOT getting late for her first day of class. She'd rather faint while running there than take any chances. She'd heard whispers around the village that some kids had really tough and scary teachers.
As she closed up to the area, she noticed two other students. As she got even closer she noticed another. Sleeping. Fujiko soon caught up to the others and threw herself onto the ground panting.
"H-Hey! I'm not late, am I?" She huffed. She spun around to lie on her back instead.
Above her stood a small blue haired boy with what she assumed to be an nervous look. She turnt her head to her right and saw a brown haired student crouched beside a third one. As she saw the sleeping guy up close, she realized that he might not be a student after all. He looked a lot older than the rest of us.
"Is this really the teacher?" she thought as she let a giggle slip.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

[legend="Late....."]It was indeed a bother not being on time for things but then again it was not as if he had been aware of this little invitation being extended to genin till it was already to late. Shrugging slightly, he entered the area and glanced around to those who was present including the sleeping adult who was most likely the proctor/or teacher for this whole thing. While he himself was young, he did note the others around were younger and obviously students. Even if the male student was tall for his age, the facial structure and look about him still showed his age range or atleast that's what Arashi figured.

With all said and done, Arashi stood somewhat behind everyone else with his usual shinobi gear on including two blades sheathed on his back.

(One strike)[/legend]

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fujimoto Shiro tore through the city as fast as he could. What luck he had running into his old mentor Junko's brother at the gates. How provident it was that Junko was also teaching a class in taijutsu. His new gods must surely be watching over their chosen disciple. Perhaps Shiro, or as he stylized himself the Prophet Raiden, would be able to impress his former teacher with some of the new moves he had learned from the school of hard knocks during his quest. He would not mention his brief stint with human trafficking which necessitated his learning of new defensive maneuvers, but his new-found experience should show. He would not embarrass himself this time unlike how he used to do.

As Raiden came upon Shinbatsu's Path he saw not one, but two familiar faces. One belonging to Junko of course, but the second belonging to his frenemy (friend-enemy to the non-initiated) Kunashi. A host of other students had also appeared to arrive much earlier. He was late, so very late. As Junko's brother had stated, he would have some 'splainin' to do.
OoC said:
Topic Entered, Takin' my Dickin' - 1 Strike

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Rp said:
11u7nkl.jpg

"You really should wake up."

"I was beginning to wonder when you'd speak."

"Just didn't have anything to say."

"What ever, having the good entity of you Mazoku is quite interesting."

"I'm still a demon none the less. Although good, I still posses a piece of my other half."

"Well, it's good to have you on board. I'll have to get use to voices in my head again. It's been awhile Ya know?"

Opening his eyes, The demon wielder starred at one of his punching bags for the day. Stretching with a monstrous yawn, the medical Shinobi scratched his head as he sat up. Looking at the group around him, he raised a brow. "What the hell is going on here?" Junko thought puzzled at the fact that he was surrounded by kids. Shaking his head to wake up a bit more, Junko came to his senses.

Today, he had a class to teach. Official business to take care of involving the young of the village. Making his way to Junkos soldier, his cat friend sat comfortably. "Welcome all. As you may know, I am Tsuyoshi Junko, medical shinobi of kumogakure. Sorry I was sleeping, but my cat was stuck in a tree and it took a lot to get the little fella down." Junko said bluntly. Rather they believed him or not didn't matter. He was just happy he had something other then his "Their was traffic in the trees" excuse. "I'm looking at quite a few familiar faces along with some newcomers. As you should know, you're here for Taijutsu. Yes, that's that hand-to-hand or weaponry stuff. First, we introduce ourselves, and then we get down to business." Junko said standing to his feet in his general fighting gear.

Placing his katana to his side, Junko ignited an herbal cigarette between his lips. Blowing a puff of smoke, he analyzed the children just as his foster son did from a near tree.

2epqaf7.jpg

Tsuyoshi Yoshi watched in silence with a mild sense of nervousness. Upon being adopted, he was now blessed with the opportunity to make something of himself, starting with the academy.

OOC: Sorry for my lateness! To make up for it, I'll remove anyone's current strikes! Making it a clean slate.

First round is nothing too fancy, just introductions. Feel free to interact with each other or Yoshi etc. I'll give three days until my next post, just to provide some extra time.

Mft
WC:281
dNPC: Tsuyoshi Yoshi - Entered/using

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi kept nudging Junko until his eyes opened. Upon direct eye contact with his sensei, Kunashi backpedaled, giving Junko room to sit up and come to his senses. He chuckled as Junko looked confused, and yawned as he finally began taking direction of this course. As Junko's lame excuse entered his ears, Kunashi's groggy expression turned deadpan. He shook his head slowly, showing Junko his disapproval. However, he did imagine that this was a bit more legitimate of an excuse than the one he used during the first class Kunashi attended.

With the class underway, Kunashi turned to face the rest of the students that showed up. As he scanned the group, a few familiar faces popped out to him. Osu-chan was there, along with a bald boy with a staff that seemed oddly familiar.
'No.. that can't be him?' Kunashi listened to Junko's words half-mindedly. He was preoccupied with figuring out why the boy he had assumed disappeared was standing before him. His attention was diverted to Junko as he heard the word 'introduce.' Catching the tail-end of Junko's instructions, Kunashi spoke up.

"Uh.. I guess I'll go first. I'm Akuro Kunashi, I'm a student here in Kumo. I look forward to learning with you guys. And, I'm sorry, but Shiro? Is that you? What happened to you? Where have you been?" Kunashi decided to call out the boy, eagerly awaiting his response. He glanced around at the other people, and noticed a boy standing by a tree. 'Curious..'
OoC said:
MFT WC - 250

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having watched Kunashi-Senpai nudge the teacher for some time, Osuteno was concerned for the teacher who had apparently had a tiring morning and didn't want to make a hassle for him. He listened to the older student give his introduction and looked at the other students as he did so. He noticed one other student around his age and gave her a small wave, excited to see there was someone else be in the fresh student group, the rest were obviously larger and older students.

The purple haired 8 year old put on his trademark small yet polite smile, put a hand on his shuriken pouch and said, "Greetings, this is my first time meeting most of you. I am Koji Osuteno, my friends call me Osu, it is a great pleasure to meet you all." After which he gave a small bow. He looked from Kunashi to the guy he was speaking with and asked, "Are you a friend of Kunashi-Senpai?"

As he asked he saw another older boy hanging by a tree nearby and gave him what Osu considered a very enthusiatic wave which wasn't really all that animated at all. No matter how hard he tried the boy could not express much aside from mild friendliness despite how energetic and happy he was on the inside.

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some Mood Music said:

"I've been to the top of the mountain! Oh yeeah!" Shiro yelled in a savage voice, attempting to indicate his achievement of literally making it to the top of a mountain and receiving a grand vision. He started speaking wild-eyed, rambling like a madman. The boy was obviously hungry, thirsty, unclean. He made no note of his actions, and kept on talking, stark-raving mad."Fujimoto Shiro is the name from my previous days. I have seen enough for a thousand lifetimes in just my own short experience. You may call me Prophet Raiden from now on for I bear the truth of new gods. They came to me atop the mountain and said unto me 'Write our words. Spread our truths. Only you can end the eternal cycle of reincarnation,' and so I am here. I will not go into details quite yet about my adventures. Perhaps you will read them in my memoirs, but if you would like I brought my manuscript..."

Raiden noticed literally nobody was interested, not even the young child in a nearby tree who must surely be quite impressionable. "I do have one last surprise for you guys. A child surprise," he stated as he revealed a fledgling infant from his pack, "This bebe is destined for greatness. I promised a horseman I would bring the child to Kumo and deposit him with his new family. I have regaled him with the stories of my journey day and night, sacrificed food and drink for his survival, and even changed his nappy. I have made a most excellent mother, but now the youngster shall see that I can be more than mother. I can be man!"

He placed his sack next to the other youngest boy in the area who was hanging around a tree. "You mind watching over my precious cargo?" he asked the other young boy. Before he could answer, Raiden had shifted his sack so as to give the infant the perfect vantage point and meandered off back to the other students. "Well, that settles that, does it not?" he asked, looking at the dumbfounded faces in front of him. He knew this time that it was not because he had embarrassed himself but because they were so much in awe of his knowledge and wisdom. "May the all-seeing eye of Judhaks'inos-awa Jefferspin watch over us and keep our soul jars safe from mismanagement. Even the little green men," he whispered as he took a bow revealing his bald head.
OoC said:
MFT WC = 416

Yes, my character is crazy. Read up on my Profile for more info in the After the Bender section

Yukina Hiroto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm Yukina Hiroto." Hiro had just strolled up. "Sorry I'm late, Junko Sensei." The young shinobi bowed as he apologized to his teacher. After his apology the boy look around at the others. He first analyzed the outgoing guy. The two older guys know each other. His attention then fell onto the reserved kid. He looks to be around my age. He then looked towards the kid that had been ranting about mountains, prophecy and such, Shiro. He looked a bit tired, seeing this Hiroto took his water canister and threw it at the boy. He then unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in his mouth.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Rp said:
Throughout the introductions, Junko simply listened as attention seemed to shift towards the odd boy. He seemed delusional and quite crazy. Raising a brow as he was becoming agitated, Junko shook his head. The student he'd been worried about and searched all over for had lost his damn mind.

"He sure is a talkative one."

"Tell me about it."

Tightening his fist, Junko was ready to clobber the kid. The nut even pulled a baby from his sack, something that Junko found unacceptable. Shiro was a child himself, and was unfit to properly take care of a infant. "This is my fault, I should've been watching him more." Junko thought face palming. It was no telling what kind of harm could've been done.

b8qs8l.jpg

With swift movements, Yoshi jumped from the tall tree. Swiping up Junkos Kunai from the ground, he charged at Shiro in anger and frustration as a late student threw his water canister at him. Yoshi use to be an orphan before Junko changed things and was obviously sensitive to how people treated children. Based on how Shiro presented the child and his sanity, Yoshi found this a threat to the child's life. Therefore, he needed to be taken down as soon as possible. He wouldn't allow the child to be harmed in any type of way.

Watching the event transpire, Junko decided not to react. Instead, he'd watch to see how his pupil would react after so much time away from the village. Maybe, someone would attempt to rescue him. This was a Taijutsu class, maybe he'd defend himself.

48 hours until my next post!
Taking away post order, for now. (So post when ever you can)

Strike(s):
Arashi: X
Fujiko: X

Mft
WC: 263
Edit: fixed strikes and included "Mft" and WC
Edit 2: Fixed coding

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thanks, Hiroto. I really needed this, actually. It has been a long and arduous journey," Shiro said as he guzzled down half of the canteen. He returned the rest to Hiroto, not wanting to deplete the boy's reserve. "Again, you have my thanks."

Just as he turned back to the rest of his classmates, he saw the young boy that was watching from the tree now lunging at him kunai in hand. Shiro thought to himself, *So this may be the end of the Prophet Raiden.* The boy came closer and closer, rapidly gaining distance on the pondering young man. *I am at peace. I have accepted the alien overlords as my gods. If this is indeed the end, I shall reign with them above all of you, my friends. I shall be kind and just. So mote it be.*

Raiden closed his eyes, raised his arms outstretched to the sky, legs planted in the common clay of the earth. He was ready for whatever came to him. And so he waited.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi's brow was furrowed, giving a visible look of confusion. What had happened to Shiro? He'd been to a mountain? Anyway, Kunashi did not like what his friend had become. It had seemed that Shiro has lost his mind. He gave a sigh of disappointment, and shook his head. But apparently, the worst part was just to come. Shiro had presented a baby, and began to explain how he had been taking care of it. At first glance, the baby seemed fine and well-taken care of. But, the fact that he acquired a baby inexplicably was alarming to Kunashi. He was on edge, and looked to Junko on what to do. He didn't react, and so neither did Kunashi. However, Yoshi jumped from a tree and armed himself, making a beeline straight to Shiro. Kunashi glaced at Shiro, and saw him outstretch his arms, seeming like he was willing to be stabbed. This wouldn't fly.

Kunashi stepped through reality itself and appeared just in front of Yoshi. He grabbed at the hand with the kunai,thrusting it toward the earth if successful, stabbing the kunai into the ground. He would then swung his leg in between the boy and the kunai, and kneed upward, aiming the blow right in the chest. He would then try to duck under the boy, who would hopefully be lifted from the ground by the blow, and would try to grab onto his leg and arm. If everything was successful, he would stand, holding Yoshi in a fireman's-carry position, and would warp back to Junko, sitting the boy on the ground.

[Assuming everything goes according to plan:]

With the situation seemingly diffused, Kunashi walked over to the baby and picked him up. He checked the boy for any signs of injury or sickness, and to his untutored mind he wouldn't see any. Holding the baby, Kunashi spoke up.
"The baby seems fine, Junko-sama. He must have taken care of it, or else it would've ended up much worse. The little guy seems happy. Yoshi, sorry I stopped you but there was no need to fight him, he needs to go to the hospital. He just brought the baby back, it doesn't seem like he hurt it." Kunashi held the baby and walked back to his original spot. Hopefully Yoshi's violence would be quelled by the fact that the baby wasn't hurt, and the investigation could be put off until after the class.
OoC said:
MFT WC -384

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Assuming Kunashi's attempt was successful)
Osuteno let go of the dark red rifle he had pulled from nowhere and let it splash into a puddle of blood at his feet, though none miraculously got on him. As much as the fact this older boy had appeared to have run off with a child disturbed him, Osu did not want his blood to be spilled, in part because the one boy wasn't resisting and in part because even though he knew the cause for it he still got a bit... overzealous when too much blood was spilled. He had planned on launching a few shots between the two to slow the blonde down and gain time to move in between them and calm the one down. Thankfully though, Kunashi-Senpai made an excellent display stepping in and defusing the situation.

Osu stared at the infant that Kunashi held and couldn't help but think about how he had been found as a baby at the village gates. He put that train of thought aside and took a look at the baby himself. Seeing that it was as fine as any other baby he had seen, which was actually a lot from growing up in an orphanage, Osu stared at the odd one with a small frown. There was something very off about this Fujimoto fellow. It was also interesting that a couple people here seemed to know him.

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiden held his eyes shut as he heard a scuffle occur before him. He was ready for whatever destiny had in mind for the young man. After calmly waiting after the passage of a few seconds, he finally opened his eyes and saw before him his old friend Kunashi politely chastising the young boy who was apparently named Yoshi. Raiden placed his outstretched arms back at his side, assumed a normal stance, and proceeded to look around him; reacquainting himself with his surroundings.

Osu was staring at Raiden, mouth agape. The boy apparently regarding Raiden with voracious curiosity as he also made eye contact with his child surprise which was now clutched in the capable Kunashi's arms. His old mentor Junko-sama appeared to regard the whole scene with passing idle interest. The other students present appeared to be simple observers to this chaotic spectacle. "What a refreshing way to start my first class back in Kumo, Junko-sama," Raiden stated with a feigned air of dispassionate sarcasm. "I have not had such an attempt on my life since I rolled into that human trafficking den in the countryside a couple months back. You definitely have no lack of drive, little one," he stated looking at straight at Yoshi who appeared to be freshly recovering from the sick burn he had received from Kunashi.

Although he was ready to leave this world and join the overlords, it appeared there was another plan for Raiden. *This must be a sign,* he thought. *Perhaps Judhaks'inos-awa Jefferspin has made other arrangements with the universe. I must endeavor to spread his word.*
OoC said:
MFT WC = 266

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku needed more classes, he felt himself getting stagnant in his training. Where other to find an available class than the bulletin board out in front of the Academy? Shuffling up to the board, Riku would gaze at the available classes. His eyes caught a few interesting ones, but they wouldn't start for another few weeks. However, there was one in particular that had caught his interest. And what luck, it was taking place that very day. What time....Noon. Riku glanced at the nearest clock to find out that it was five past the start time. He was already late but if he wanted to take a class anytime soon, he'd have to go now.

With that in mind, Riku sprinted off in the direction of the coliseum. Weaving through foot traffic on the streets of Kumogakure. Another ten minutes had passed before the youngster even arrived at the coliseum. He entered the glorious arena to find a group of misfits right in the middle of some funny business. Though he had no clue what was going on, he believed it to be more of a personal vendetta rather than Taijutsu training related. The intensity shown brightly within the child's eyes. Wait...was that an infant? The hell?

"Uh...Sorry I'm late." Riku stated as everything had calmed down. "I'm Riku of the Tanimoto house. Pleased to meet everyone."

OOC said:
Thread Entered. Late

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane had been walking around, after just having a meal, she was wearing her black tank top, and jean short with her hair up in a ponytail. She walked past a board, but then stopped and walked backwards to look at it. She saw there was a class going on currently. It was a taijutsu class, she definitely needed that. She had yet to really train in combat. She would be late, but it was worth it. Akane nodded to herself, the class had started not to long ago so if she ran, she might not miss the beginning of it.

Akane took off running, jumping over small obstacles, and passing people. The obstacles lessened, and so did the people as she became closer to her target. She finally arrived at the targeted spot. She saw there was already a pretty big group, but oh well. She walked up to the group, she really had no idea what was going on. Was that a baby?! Why was a baby brought to a class? It made no sense. She looked around at the faces, she recognized some from her other class. She only met them very briefly, but it looked like she might get to meet more people.

"Sorry I am late." Akane scratched her head with a cheeky smile, she hoped it would not be no big problem. She then decided to introduce herself to those who did not know her. "I am Tsukino Akane." She stated, though the group seemed more interested in the baby at the seen. She wondered who the idiot that brought it was.

[Topic entered - Late]

Hattori Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu had been walking around all morning while not doing much. He had just eaten his breakfast which he bought at a nearby store, and walked up to the bulletin board to see if it was anything to do. Most of the stuff there seemed boring, but the taijutsu class didn't sound that bad. The class wasn't located too far away from him, but it started 10 minutes ago.

Tetsu started running towards the Colosseum, dodging people and obstacles until he arrived. Once entering the place where the lesson was located he spotted a big group of people he had never seen before, mostly because this was his first class.

Tetsu bowed down and said "I am deeply sorry for me being so late". He then decided to introduce himself to the group."I am Hattori Tetsu, it's a pleasure to me you all" he said with a somewhat loud and nervous voice, but the group didn't seem that interested in him. He then spotted the baby, which seemed to be the reason the group didn't notice him that much. Personally he didn't think much of why the baby was there, so he decided to not think about it anymore.

[Topic entered - Late]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu looked at the newcomers and thought this might be an odd sight to them. Seeing as the drama was settled enough for the moment he thought it best to try and move the train of thought to a different track. Giving his best stoic attempt at a polite greeting smile he said, "Welcome. There have some... personal issues to sort out so you haven't missed any practice yet." He looked at Riku and Akane. He remembered them from Kitsune-sama's class. "It is good to see you two again, Riku-Senpai, Akane Senpai." He gave each of them a small bow before he looked at the other newcomer. "Greetings to you too, I am Koji Osuteno, I hope we may get along famously."

The 8-year-old's eyes drifted towards the initial cause of the disturbance, and walked towards him. Osu's mouth was shaped into a small yet well-meaning smile as he spoke, "Shiro-Senpai was it? Perhaps it would be best to avoid any more surprises for the rest of class. Some people seem to be pretty on edge. I am sure Sensei as a Medical-Shinobi can take excellent care of the baby and make sure he gets his destination for you. Perhaps the three of you should go for a check-up at the hospital after class to make sure the little guy is doing fine." As much as Osu was worried about the baby he was also worried about the older boy for more obvious reasons. He gave a small polite bow to Shiro before walking back over to where the late comers stood to distract them from the weirdness of the scenario until practice started.

[MFT 274 WC]
OOC: Since my other class ended a week ago can I take back the forfeiting rewards thing?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back