Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Testing your strength [Open]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The three brothers walked into the empty room, it was sparsely decorated, as it was meant for training more powerful shinobi, the ones who tended to use much more, destructive jutsu. The purple haired one sat in the middle of the room to one side as the others summoned their chakra and prepared to spar.
"I'm not sure why we're doing this, it's not like we can trick each other to gain the upper hand." Satto was disgruntled at getting out of bed this early in the morning, and he didn't care who knew.
"That is the point. It allows us to throw our full weight at each other without holding back. For us it is the best way of testing our strength." Jinshin was an early riser anyway, but his form of honest stoicism only irritated Satto further. Sattos complaints became more irritated whispers as he formed a series of handseals to send a pair of spiralling water dragons at the brown haired brother. A wall of earth shot up from the ground and easily absorbed the blows. Satto changed tactic, switching to smaller jutsus and using his connection to water help them pierce the stone wall. Dozens of water bullets broke through and impacted into Jinshin, who staggered backwards, forming handseals as he did so.
"Point one to me."
"We're not keeping score Satto." Kaz stated from the sidelines. Just as a mud clone tackled Satto to the ground.
"Point." Jinshins smirk was only just visible but Satto went red with anger.
"Oh now you're going to get it."

[266] [MFT]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Several hours later Kaz looked at the pair who had been taking it in turns to pretend to be a hammer and anvil in the local forge, on a very busy day. In a very popular forge. "Hmm I guess we're done here." Kaz looked at the pair who were both barely standing. They were down to trading E Rank jutsu and punches. Satto shook his head in defiance, as Jinshin clenched his jaw. Kaz looked at the pair and sighed. "I, said." He rose to his feet and stamped his foot down, and a sound like thunder resounded around the room as a near invisible barrier erupted between the pair, who finally gave up their fight. As the collapsed on the ground Kaz sighed again. "Maybe I shouldn't have let this get so far." The pair shook their heads breathless. "Well at least you guys both know your own limits now. And we can have an early lunch before some taijutsu training." Kaz looked at Satto's true eyes of despair and laughed at his own joke. "Fine, you guys can take the day off and I'll go train by myself." He helped the pair to their feet and they staggered out barely capable of standing. "So what was the score in the end?"

"149-149" Satto declared with a half smile.
"All of that and you drew?"
"Shut up. I want to go get ice cream."
"I also want some"
"Are you extorting me for ice cream?" There was a pause for a few seconds as they got to the door.
"Yes."

[266] [MFT] [Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back