Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

That could have gone better [Private/Maki]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It came as a bit of surprise to Hoshirei when she received word that Maki had left the compound with what was described as a determined confidence. She however was not surprised at Maki's apparent destination, the Hokage mansion. She quickly finished what she was working on and made her own way toward the mansion, but stayed out of the way, waiting for Maki to appear from his chat with Takeshi. The receptionist also informed her that Asuka had made her way into the room and she had heard a raised voice for a few moments. Hoshirei cringed at this news and stood in such a way that whomever came out of the Hokage's office would see her first.

Hoshirei turned back to the receptionist and thanked them softly before returning to her vigil. Once Maki came out, she would let him know she was there and reach out to touch his face, if he allowed it.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As soon as he exits the room, Maki spies his wife and falters slightly, the door shutting quickly behind him as he sees her. After a brief hesitation he walks to her and reaches up to cup her cheek as she touches his own face, before gripping her wrist and moving out of the building. No words yet, just his firm insistence to get away from that building.

Only when they were in a private part of the monument would he stop and fall to the ground with a rather solid thump considering his apparent weight, looking up at the blue sky overhead. ”I think I owe you the biggest apology of all.” His first words since breaking down in Takeshi’s office. They were softly spoken, but passionate nonetheless. Maki looks at his wife and gives a sorrow filled sigh. ”I have not been a good husband of late, I fear. And I left the running of that nest of vipers to you while I laid about. I cannot go into detail….but I am working on fixing it. All of it. Me. The clan. This village.”

Happi knew the details, why did he feel like even she should be left in the dark? She, of all people, should know what was going on. With a glint in his eye, a shadow of the former man he was, Maki looks her in the eye and gives a slight smirk. ”Wanna see something cool?”

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Watching her husband's stride falter upon seeing her was a painful view. However, she couldn't help but smile at him when they touched each other's faces gently. She also was not surprised when he grabbed her by the wrist and lead her out of the building and to a more secluded spot on the Hokage Monument.

He landed heavily on the ground in more than one way, issuing a much louder thunk than he would have even a few weeks ago. Hoshirei internally raised her eyebrow in curiosity, but kept her face impassive as Maki looked to the sky and began speaking. When he was finished, she gracefully sat beside him on the ground and leaned against his right arm gently as if she was attempting to suffuse a bit of warmth to him.

"Maki, you have been battling some extraordinarily difficult obstacles. I would not be a good wife if I did not allow you to lean upon me when necessary. I think I have done well with that viper's nest as of late. I have cleaned house a bit and have been encouraging everyone to integrate more fully into the village. We have the ability to change so much for the better here. What is the point in having the power to make changes if you do nothing? I am not sure if you realized, but I was promoted to Head Jounin after Kenshin retired," she finished with a bit of pride in her tone and a soft smirk on her face.

And then he asked a question she had only heard of through stories, if she wanted to see something cool. She knew this would be an interesting moment for the both of them, should she choose to see what Maki deemed "cool". In answer, Hoshirei stood, brushed off her leggings and turned to look at her husband.

"So long as I can show you something cool in return," Hoshirei quipped with a smirk before offering him a hand up off the ground.
___________________________________________________________________________________
MFT; WC: 336

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Always my dear.”

With that Maki ignores her hand and uses his cane to bounce back onto his feet. Around them, the wind would begin picking up in increasingly powerful gusts. He’d always had a way with the elements of wind, typically with the noise aspect. Over the past months he’d moved onto the raw power of the element itself. He drops the cane which, before her eyes, would disintegrate into dust and the dust would flow…into Maki himself.

He forms a chakra shell around his form. Nearly form fitting, it would form a layer of pure power over his body, invisible to the eye. And then dust would begin to form around it, mostly coming from his chest where the amulet lit up from the chakra flowing through it, shining through his shirt. The dust, shavings of metal, begin to attach to the chakra shell, and within seconds had formed a suit of armor around him, steel gray in color. With a snap of his finger, the metal shifts color into the Isaki clan colors, burgundy and gold.

Standing where Maki had was an armored figure brimming with the pure electrical ferocity of chakra. He lifts one hand and mentally shifts the chakra. The limb seems to reform, metal moving almost like a liquid to shape itself into a sword before he moves it back to a normal armored arm. He then shifts it once more, and the helmet covering his face dissolves into the rest of the suit to supply strength to the armor. Finally he drops the shell around himself, forming a core within himself that all of the metal shifts back into. He holds out his hand and the cane reforms.

Maki looks down at Hoshirei with a sorrowful smile. ”I’ve…found a purpose. To it all. Remember when I asked Takeshi why I suffered the loss I did? This is why. To see what I had become. What I allowed to happen. To see that this land suffered. And that I do have ties to it. I’m going to fix it. All of it. No more people feeling like they need to throw their lives away, like they need to attack us to make a point, like they need to flee. No more worry about assassins coming for any of us. This land needs hope. I want to be that hope.”

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei pulled back her hand as Maki stood up on his own with the aid of his cane. Her curiosity was immediately piqued when the cane dissolved and seemed to go back into Maki's body. She watched as the same material as the cane flowed around his body, encasing him in what looked to be a suit of armor. It was impressive, that is for sure.

The face plate melted back into the rest of the suit and Maki began speaking again. She was glad he had found purpose in the pain he had experienced and their journey going forward would certainly be interesting. "Just remember to take care of yourself as well, mister," she said with a happy smile. "I want to know more about how you accomplished this later. Also, the colors are a nice touch."

Something to the side caught her eye and her face fell into a small scowl. It was one of the ghosts that frequently came to her with clan news. She looked at the ghost and couldn't help but sigh. "It looks like my contribution to 'cool' will have to wait. A ghostly informant has arrived to take from us our moment of privacy. Hopefully it's not another plot, I've dealt with enough of those as of late." Hoshirei shrugged and waved the ghost forward and he quickly told her the elders wished to speak before turning tail and doing a ghost's approximation of running away.

In response, Hoshirei rolled her eyes and said, "It seems the elders wish to speak, quite possibly about where you are. Infuriating, insufferable bastards. Sometimes I think it would be best to just remake the clan council from scratch."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki almost spits at mention of the elders, but instead reaches out to take his wife in his arms briefly before releasing her. ”I should let you get to them. As you saw in there…I’m not sure I’m ready for their level of assault. It’s all mental, and my brain needs recovery not….them.” Maki leans down, giving her a soft kiss before letting her go her way, taking a vigil atop the hokage heads to look over his home.

(Topic Left)

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei nodded to her husband after he stated that he would let her handle the elders for now. "You will get back into the swing of things eventually. For now, I am more than willing to keep handling them." She threw him a shark-like grin before she made her way from the monument and to the clan meeting area. She really needed a vacation, even if she did enjoy utterly terrifying the elders at times.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back