Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

That's not a Flesh Wound [Weekly Solo]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Houjin sat with his leg elevated, arms crossed over his burly chest, and a scowl fixed on his features. He made a fuss with anyone who would listen when he arrived that he really didn’t need medical attention and that the ‘scratch’ would heal on its own. When Yume strode up, he had to almost look directly down to see her as she matched the awkward angle by staring straight up. After a little arguing she managed to get him sitting to allow her to take a look. The more they inspected the wound, the more skeptical their expression became and the further their necks bent to one side.

Is that…

Yup. A sword fragment.

Sticking out of his calf.

It would appear that way.

This is insulting. Houjin is a mighty warrior. This is barely more than a…

Flesh wound… yes I heard you the first time and if you try and leave I will sedate you. I won’t insult you by giving you anesthetic unless you ask for it but I will need you to lay on your stomach so that I can retrieve the object and stitch you up. I can make sure you have a scar too if you’d like.

The mednin had righted her body to speak to her patient, crossing her arms and tapping her foot a little in annoyance. The note of sarcasm in her voice was not missed by Houjin who simply turned over on the examination bench with a huff and propped his chin up on the back of his hands. Slipping on a pair of latex gloves, Yume would set to work cleaning the blood and dirt away from the wound with alcohol pads in order to get a good look at what she was dealing with. The object was in deep but with a little effort, it wouldn’t be too hard to fix. With one hand she would focus chakra along the crystal shard to stop the blood flow and knit the flaps of skin together as the object was removed. Placing it on the tray next to her, she would take up a needle and thread and begin to careful suture the wound shut. Less than five minutes later the procedure would be finished and the giant of a man would be looming over her once more. Patting Yume on the head with a frying pan sized palm in thanks, he would depart with a final remark.

You have spark. I like that.

[WC: 419]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back