Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The aftermath [Req. Junko]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko and I walked into the hospital and it was packed. This was the time being a medical ninja in training helped out. I walked through the waiting room and waved at the receptionist. Let’s go Junko, I’ll take care of you really fast.

We walked into a vacant hospital room and had Junko remove his shirt before I began studying his wounds. This should do most of the work. I used a medical jutsu to shut his wounds quickly. I bandaged them just to make sure they wouldn’t reopen.

That was one hell of a mission huh? I said wincing every now and then from the minor injuries I picked up on our journey. I thought back to the few soldiers I killed at the camp, then even farther back to when I sent the soldiers back to war. A few of them may have died by now and it was at my command. I liked the power.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The aftermath [Reg. Junko]

Arriving at the hospital, Junko realized the placed had been packed. "Damn, looks like we have work cut out for us after we heal up." Following behind Haru, Junko noticed receptionist had been quite busy as well, she didn't even take a look at Junko as he walked pass.

"This should do most of the work."

Junko flinched a little and nodded in agreement. Haru had began to heal Junkos wounds and ended by wrapping him up to ensure the wounds wouldn't reopen.

"That was one hell of a mission huh?"

"I agree, haven't been on a crazy mission like that since our one with Zaku." Junko said looking back on the day. This was surely a day which would be remembered.  Forming a few hand seals, Junko activated the coagulation Jutsu. Junko hovered over Harus wounds, closing the few cuts. Junko ended by wrapping Harus body up in bandages to ensure his wounds wouldn't reopen. Junko open a cabinet, grabbing a few pills. "Alright, we should take a few of these. This will just ease our possible later pains, but aside from that we need to get to work. It's packed out there." Junko said as he put a few pills in his pocket, before heading out.

[Edited: Added more just incase if we could heal each other.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back