Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The AiT and Guardian Training Exam..Welcome to Hell Kiddos

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: The AiT and Guardian Training Exam..Welcome to Hell Kidd

The clone that stood by the door heard a cling sound of a metal object meeting with the floor. He went to check what happened where out of nowhere a vicious beast like creature leaped on him or so it looked like to him from the short glimpse he managed to see and it stabbed the clone. This time unlike last time the clone's electricity rushed through it's body quickly and leaped onto the kid with a bright spark it bursted through the kid's skin slightly burning it and sending a current of electricity through his body. The clone then exploded with a blast of electricity which also managed to find it's way towards the kid and pushed him away pretty hard. From the noise coming from upstairs the clone quickly rushed up to see what was going on and he spotted the kid in that instant. In that instant it exploded in electricity pushing the kid against the wall again while damaging his skin even further leaving the kid in a mild paralysis. Satoshi made his way to the house shortly after and looked down at the kid who was still on the floor, unable to move.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you were caught by my third clone, what do you think would happen if this was a mission? I will tell you what would happen, you would be tagged and bagged and then tortured for so long you wont remember your own name, but during that time you would give them all the information they would need and more, and then they would either send you to spy on us or kill you on the spot. You should be ashamed of yourself."

He said, the disappointment in his voice came out clear as day while his tones remained as cold as ever, but he saw what his clones saw, this kid had some potential, it was notable to say the least, but also stupid, he had numerous chances to take these clones out without putting himself in danger nor revealing his location, but in stead he attacked them head on. Such mistakes often wont be forgiven.

"Now then, to your penalty game, hmm, lets see now... Ohh I know! From here on out and until this entire exam is over, you must end each sentence in Nya and make a cat-like gesture."

He demanded, the kid would probably be confused by this penalty but then again, Satoshi is not something that can be categorized as predictable.

"Onto the next task, as an ANBU operative, you will sometimes will be sent out to gather information, sometimes its as easy as go into a bar and ask around, but at times it will require you to sneak into the enemy territory, locate it and extract it yourself without being seen or heard. In the next task I'll ask you to go into a building, in that building you will find various doors, you must always open one door in a room and close one door in the same room, it can never be the same door and while doing that you must never be noticed by the enemy, like before the enemy will be played out by my clones, but this time they wont be as nice as they were before. In the end of all this, you must reach a room where you will find a single scroll which contains the information we need, the topic will be... Hmm... architectural blueprints. Now, if you follow me, I'll show you to the building"

He said and left the house, walking towards the building and making clones on the way, this time unlike before not only did they have electricity surging around the bodies but they also seem to have a powerful blade of electrical energy aggressively flowing around their wrist and all the way down to the ground, sized around the same size of a standard katana, and unlike before, now there are 10 clones. As they reached the building, Satoshi let the clones in first while holding am arm in front of the kid to signal him that he stays where he is. As all clones went in, he waited for a bit to let them take their positions within the building before letting the kid go in.

"Here you do not have to kill the clone, but you will need to make sure that no matter what, he doesn't notice you or even knows that you are with him in the same room, because if he does, he will strike you on sight. One more thing though, you must travel through the building from within the building, so accessing windows is forbidden and so is going through gaps on the floors, ceilings and walls, you must always pass through a door. You may begin."

Satoshi stated as he lowered his arm and let the boy go in

[Gasu's state: Electrocuted, wounded from cut with possible infection, skin burned at several places, Bleeding]
[OOC: You may pass through up to 3 rooms within each post, the scroll room is on the 2nd floor, the stairway to the second floor is on the far end of the building, there are 6 rooms on the way to the stairway, on the 2nd floor there are another 6 rooms before you reach the scroll room, good luck]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Before Satoshi had leaved, Gasu snarled out, "But ANBU have ninjutsu that turns them invisible, and the only way to become an ANBU is to have chakra, your making me even worse then a academy student...Nya" his eye twitched in pain as he pawed the air infront of him. He walked to the first door to enter the twisted house. Okay, he must open one door, close another door, but it may never be the same door. Straight damn forward i guess? He opened the first door, walking into the house, shivering from pain, suffering. He knew the first room would be fair but, he pushed his glasses up, trying to not let blood get on them, and then looked through the keyhole of the knob. He looked through multiple doors, about four of them, and addressed the situation before going in.

[Entered first room]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

When Gasu would enter the building he would find out that just like it seemed from the outside, the building is old and is in ruins mostly, but still it somehow manages to stand. The walls have holes in them and it seems like it could collapse at any given moment. The clones were moving around from room to room and while they stayed in a room they would look around it for a while, they wont speak to each other if they would meet other clones and there seem to be a larger concentration of clones near the stairway rather than the entrance, but there is never more than one clone per room. The rooms are filled with debree of what used to be part of the interior and wall's surface as well as parts that used to belong to the ceiling, everything is old and broken inside aside from the doors, the doors seemed quite new but are not exactly strong, they are made out of thin wood that could be broken if kicked in. The only room within the building which is more or less in tact is the scroll room, while the only thing within that room is scrolls and nothing else, there will be lots of them, they all will share the same color, shape and title.

[OOC: Okay, while you travel through the rooms, you wont know if a clone is present or not, I'll mod for your encounters with them if at all, what you'll need to do is to always act as if there is a clone on behalf of what you do rather than what you see.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu just sighed, that's it. He creaked open the door, where he twirled around it, and tip toed to the ruin next to a collapsed wall. He looked to see if a clone was there, if so he would crawl under the ^ shaped ruins, and try to open the door to the next room. Otherwise, he would be a I line to the door, silently opening it again. The next room, he would wait behind the door until the clone turned around, and he would do a bat-man. He tried to run to the clone, trying to be as quiet as possible, but then he tried to wrap his arm around his throat, and his other hand around his eyes, then snap his throat and kick him away like last time, but into the wooden door to absorb the impact. If he succeeded he would loot the kunai from the corpse, twirl it around, and prepare a Outer Rim Breaker for anyone that ran into the room... two targets he could take down with increased accuracy and speed.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

In the first room, no clone was found during the time Gasu has spent inside the room, in the other room however there was a clone that was patrolling around, he didn't notice Gasu opening the door and entering but he did notice that the door suddenly was open, the clone started to walk towards the door as suddenly and quickly an arm wrapped itself around the clone's neck. The electrical surge that surrounded the clone rushed through Gasu's arm and chest mercilessly and shocked his entire system, instinctively the clone swung his blade upwards while Gasu attempted to twist the clone's neck with the little strength he had left and as the neck twisted, the blade severed Gasu's left forearm. The clone then was kicked off towards the door and exploded in a blast of electricity causing the door to collapse. Many foot steps could be heard from all over rushing and getting louder and suddenly a loud electrical sound was heard and the footsteps stopped. Satoshi was pacing through the building calmly until he would reach Gasu and he looked at what had become of him.

"This is what you get for not following simple orders, in a real mission, this kind of wound is considered light in comparison to what might happen to you if you were to make mistakes like that. Considering your current condition your next penalty game will be wearing what you dropped over there over your neck."

Satoshi pointed at Gasu's forearm. He pulled out a wire out of his pocket and went to tie it around the forearm in a loop so that it could be worn as a necklace.

"Tend your wounds, I don't want you to die on my watch. Once you're done, follow me outside, I'll explain your next task then."

Said and waited for Gasu to stop the bleeding, he was curious to see if the kid even knew how to do that.

"If you don't know how to close a wound like that, I can do it for you, but my method will hurt."

He said and waited to see what he would do or how he would respond, if he manages to close the wound himself, they would exit the building, if he wouldn't, then Satoshi would rip a small portion of his shirt and find a thick stick around the rubble, tie it around the kid's biceps and then spin the stick to tighten the cloth until he would hear a knack, that would indicate that the bone broke and the blood vessels cannot send any more blood towards the wound. He then accompany the kid outside and continue his explanation.

"You have failed two tasks so far, so your chances on passing this exam are not too good, but I'm giving you another chance to redeem yourself, please make sure to think more carefully before you act. You will be answering my questions, you are to give the best answer you can to those questions. These questions will result result in your next task."

He stated and then ordered him to sit down.

"What is your name?... Where were you born?... What do you do for living?... Who employs you?... Why is the sky blue?... What is your position?... What is the name of your superior?... Which color is red?... What do you think of your Tsuchikage?... Where do you live?... How much is 2 plus 8?... What does it mean to be a shinobi?... Which direction is right?... How often do Shinobi patrol the gates?... Where is the academy located?... What is your father's name?... Where are you now?... Who am I?... Who are you?"

He asked each question while giving enough gap in between them to give him time to answer them, if he would not answer, Satoshi would just go onto the next question.

[Gasu's State: Electrocuted, wounded from a cut with a possible infection, Skin burned over his right arm and chest, bleeding heavily, lost left forearm, is fatigued due to exhaustion and blood lose]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu laid on the ground, moaning in pain as blood dripping from his wounds, and his skin with thick flames having burned through it. He let Satoshi help him with the bleeding, he was so close on that first one... but this second one. What did this guy think, he was a old monk?! He can't think of how he could win with force anymore, his clones all saw the same thing so he would know where he was almost at all times, and he was not even near his rank. He was sore, he was aching, he was dying, but he didn't care, he wanted this job more then anything, he won't let this stop him. He sat then, looking up to satoshi and replying to each and every question. "I am Ryuujin Gasu... I was born in Iwagakure... My job is being a Academy Student.... I do not honestly know who employs me... The sky is blue because of how light bounces off of the water and hydrogen.... The name of my superiors are legion, but currently it is you Satoshi.... Red is light that reflects off the ground back to your eyes, but to some they can't see it... My Tsuchikage, aaahh, Inu Endo? The name Tsuchikage means nothing to me other then the strongest ninja, but I believe the Inu Endo is the ninja i wish to be, powerful enough to make change and protect my village.... I respect him for his strength and what sins he must bare.... I live in the academy barracks.... 10.... To be a shinobi is to be a ninja warrior who must protect and serve their village like a army, and they must be able to put down their lives to protect the many... Right is a way we might never know until afterwards, but to you its to my left.... Shinobi patrol the gates 24/7 because of the recent Missing-Nin problems.... The academy is located near the center of Iwagakure.... My father's name is Ryujin Daiyakābon... I am now now in hell.... but i assume you must mean Sky Fall.... You never told me your name.... and I am Ryujin Gasu, the Uchiha ninja.....I am Hollow...." He was quivering somewhat, the time it took for his natural healing was helping him a lot, but he thought, "....Am I going to die....?" as he vision was getting blurred and fixed itself... but it had blurred once or twice. He couched as he slowly raised up... cursing this chains and the advantage he had over him...

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Satoshi looked at the kid, listening carefully to every answer he gave to him. It seems like the kid didn't notice what was the point of this task at all, it was a shame really but it couldn't be helped at this point, this kid kept on making more and more mistakes as it went on, but it was already clear to him how to continue the task from this point onward.

"Good, good. It seems like you're quite informed, that is interesting, but you see, you've just told me, the enemy quite a lot of important information which could lead to the deaths of many, and all of that is going to be on your head. Now let me explain the next task, I am going to make some clones, each close will run in a different direction so that it could report the information I just got from you, you traitor. And you will need to stop that from happening, my main body wont move from here, so attacking it wont do you any good, good luck."

He spoke and his hands blurred with insane speed and as quickly three clones appeared, in that instant they began to run in their own direction, one ran towards the building that Gasu just existed, one ran towards the ruins where the first task was held and one ran towards a direction where it seemed to be an open space. These clones didn't have electricity running through them unlike the others nor were they equipped with a weapon, question is how will the kid manage to get out of this sort of situation.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu thought for a second, and then refused to move, as he remembered one vital piece of information... He said, "Alright, then I will abuse this..." he opened the hand cuffs around his left arm, and said, "There is no rules that say I can't use the hand cuffs... but instructor if you give me unfair situations, unfair disadvantages, bull shit ways.. THEN i won't take it any longer! You may be more experience, and have stronger skills... but if your teaching me or examine me you should be at the same and fair level of ability of access... If you can use ninjutsu then i should to ,even if not with the same skills and same power..." he tried to put the hand cuffs on Satoshi, and said, "You never did lock these, so I won't for you.. and you might just get out of this because your faster then me... But Kami be damned, Show me you actually have some morality, and some fairness! The world may not be kind, but did you have to go through THIS hell, to not even be a ANBU?! This is to be an AiT!" He then walked to the piece of rock he was resting at, and sat down. He looked up to Satoshi with rage, "...Your games and mine are not the same... and your games will get me killed because of your over estimation of ANBU... the ANBU may be the elite, but if the elite have to give up everything that made them human to begin with... why should I torture myself and get myself killed to achieve and remove more then what I gain?" He had enough... he was using so many unfair and crude tactics, it was impossible for him to win. He was a better ninja, all his clones see, hear, and experience the same things, this wasn't hard to Gasu, this was impossible in his eyes. He sighed, and mumbled under a breath, "...Maybe I am just a traitor... all I am good for is showing up at the worst situations and getting myself killed...."

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Satoshi watched the kid try to open his handcuffs but with no luck, though after a while it seemed like he gave up and sat back down, going on about how unfair Satoshi has been towards him and how he viewed the ANBU as being an elite group of ninja but in the same time unable to handle tasks of these degrees. Satoshi fixed the mask on his face and crossed his arms

"It is good that you say it now, you do not fit to be an ANBU at all, go and become a medic instead and tend other people's wounds... Actually you know what, no, I wont entrust anyone's life into your hands, you do not fit to be a shinobi either. Life is unfair, life is cruel, life is unforgiving, I've told you that when the exam began but it seems like you weren't listening to me at all, that probably is also the reason why your forearm is around your neck instead of where it should be and also why you have failed this exam. An ANBU must be intuitive, creative with a great attention to ditiles, he must be able to conceal himself in the shadows and work smart, chakra has nothing to do with it, they are all core skills any ANBU must possess, and the fact that you cannot complete any of my tasks successfully indicates exactly that, those are the skills you lack. You will be dead in a matter of seconds if this was the battle field after all, and one more lesson that you must learn for the future, being too dependent on chakra is self destructive, you will be helpless without it and you will just become a liability. So let me let you know what you have saved yourself from, a life of an ANBU, where a single mistake will get you killed, but not always by the enemy, but also by your friends, because if you are a liability, you will be disposed off. We don't need someone like you in our branch, don't you dare show your face in front of an ANBU again."

Satoshi glared at the kid and left, leaving him in the position he have been in, with the chakra suppressing cuffs still on him, he assumed the kid would be able to find his way out himself, though if he were to die here, it would only prove even further how this kid was never meant to be a shinobi in the first place, just a child with too much power and not enough knowledge of how to use it.

[Topic Left]
[AIT Exam Failed]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu sat there, tears at his eyes as then it was replaced with anger. He was scarred for live by this bastard... would med-nin even be able to fix this...? Revenge... revenge is all that he desired right now... and he won't let himself die here. But first, he needed to reach the hospital... it was his only change to survive. As the tears in his eyes flickered... it was replaced by a flicker of his skill. He may not have access to chakra, he was deemed unfit as an Anbu, but he had used their own skill against Satoshi. He activated his snapshot earlier, and it only required Chakra once to allow him to memorize it and share... but most likely it would be corrupted by the time he put the cuffs on him. He would die if he swam though, so he looked up to the climb as that was an even worse option. The Hospital wasn't far, and he was only missing from his forearm upward. He had memory atleast of his face, so the hospital will let him know a name... and then he will decide from there on.. then he realized the man wore a mask the entire time

(Topic leaved)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back