Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Assessment [Aikayume Azusa]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
You have answered Sunagakure's summons, "arrive at the Ranger Tracking Grounds Main Office at 12 noon for your assessment." The note was vague but addressed to you in the same typed script. It did not even mention what or why you were being assessed. It was likely that you considered the reason why, you expressed interest in participating in the World martial Arts Tournament next year but the message and the messenger seemed to have few words of advice or encouragement to share. Of course, it would be cheating or unfair for someone to give a potential fighter the advantage in a fight, in this study every shinobi served as a control. There were personal favorites under consideration but if they could not blaze their own way then they would never make it to the tournament.

You had the familial relationships. A tie to the Toraono family, however you lack status being only an MiT. Still, your ties to the great Toraono Clan and Sennin Toraono Kuro as well as the martial promise you demonstrated in a recent fray that both concerned and interested Sunagakure your interest in participating has been taken into consideration. Perhaps you will do well. Perhaps you would impress these foreign powers with your skills and carve out a place for yourself among Sunagakure's elite. Perhaps you will, or perhaps you will fail. Let's hope for the former.

The Tracking Grounds was a Ranger-only center that took up several acres of land. It was an impressive, albeit plain-looking structure with a dome shape and an earth-colored hue. The tracking grounds themselves were open to shinobis in good standing with Sunagakure for the purposes of training but thus far they were underutilized. Since Shouki's final stand in this very center, the Tracking Grounds has been closed while the Ranger's headquarter's security was being reviewed. Presently closed to the public unless one has a specific invitation, you would be among the first shinobi to enter this structure in months.

The entrance would be simple, guarded by a pair of well-armed and intimidating men. Both looked more like the sort of men that would grapple a bull, beat it and then eat it raw for their morning meal. Their eyes would flash a moment of recognition, yes they knew you were coming and what you looked like, with a grunt and a nod they would allow you entry. Of course, if someone was foolhardy enough to disrespect them, the door would slam closed and you would be faced with combat before you even reached the training ground. Yes, you were probably 'stronger' than them, despite their intimidating presence because if they were indeed more capable it would be them answering this invitation and not you.

The entrance would lead to a long, narrow hall. The walls were made of some sort of metal. It would be Takahashi Steel. On either side there was also a thick wall of glass that separated their reinforcement beams. To the right, through the glass you would see something you might have only seen along the shoreline or if you had traveled abroad -- water. Lots of water. Water, the rarest and most precious resource in Wind Country and it can be found here in abundance. It is said that this water was obtained from the Undersea beneath the Toraono Dojo. This is a large body of water that is approximately 100 feet deep and one mile in diameter. You would be able to see the bottom, distant and dark. You would also be able to see the far wall, it would serve as your horizon but it was terribly far away. The glass would feel cold, in fact the glass would even sweat some water that you would be able to feel on the palm of your hand. To the left a familiar image, the desert. Homey only to people like you. It would be a gilded expanse of near nothingness that went on as far as the eye could see.

This place was one of the things that made the Ranger's unique, they were trained hunters. They spent their idle time preparing as survivalists and they did not hunt "small game." Rangers were one of the few that actively sought dangerous S-Class beasts as well as creatures and monsters of dubious origin. In truth, Rangers were the Monster Hunters of Wind Country but they did too good of a job. With a lack of dangerous game, need for the Rangers as a whole diminished until the Rangers finally dispersed as a unit entirely. Their way lost and forgotten by most as families moved on. There were a few, a mere sprinkling here and there that still knew the old ways. That was how this structure was erected but Rangers are notoriously fickle and that particular Ranger had not been seen in some time. Some have come to believe that she was lost or killed while seeking game, it was a common cause of death for Rangers who live short and brutal lives.

This hallway would prove to be quite long, in fact you would walk for over a mile before you would reach your destination -- a door. No, not THE DOOR, simply a door. It would be unlocked and you would leave the glass encased hallway and enter an office. The office would be neat and rather small given the distance you traveled to reach this central hub. There would be a desk and a man sitting behind the desk, one could only assume that he was a Ranger. He would not address, you rather a young woman who would take a few steps towards you as you entered the room. She was dressed like a fifteen year old gothic boy, not a representative for one of the largest tournaments in the world. There was a simple reason for this -- she did not represent the tournament, she represented Sunagakure's interests.

Her face would brighten when she saw you. "A girl!" she would exclaim, clearly excited. She would clap her hands together happily. "You are Aikayume Azusa, right?" She would approach you and attempt to wrap her arms around you for a hug. A hug that might be construed as a tad too friendly considering where her hands may or may not have crept. If she missed, she missed and she would be disappointed that you do not swing her way.

Once the hug broke, or failed to even start she would frown. "Poo, I am going to hate to see them damage your pretty face. Hang on one sec. Morimoto! She yelled summoning one of the Medics that happened to be in the corner of the room. He appeared to be a tired young man, likely in his early twenties with dark circles under his eyes and a serious case of bedhead. He was pale, almost listless as she approached with an annoyed expression. Can you take a snapshot of this?" If she was close enough she would attempt to grab your jaw and move her head slightly side to side. "I want to make sure that you can reconstruct her pretty face," she insisted.

"I have told you this already. I am not an ANBU. I am a Medic. And she will be fine. They are always fine because you have us here with our ninja-medical magic," he sighed. He was obviously tired and annoyed. 'I need to get this one to the Omni Prime,' he added in an unapologetic tone as he returned to his partner and the patient on the stretcher.

She would glower. "You don't want to do this. Dinner would be so much nicer," she winked. Yes, you were being hit on. If you insisted on continuing the gothic young woman would begrudgingly hand you a form. "Sign here." she would announce in a defeated tone. She would hand you a scroll. Once unfurled it would be a liability statement claiming that you are aware and affirm that you are about to enter into a dangerous situation. That death, disfigurement and even potential disability may result from participation. "I am sure they filled you in," she would announce while she waited for your signature. "Of course they wouldn't, would they? you poor dear." She sighed, the project was not public yet. Well, she better explain. "You are about to enter a simulated combat experience unlike anything you have ever seen before. This will assess you in a dangerous, life-threatening situation." she was being a bit more clear with her over the apparent dangers of THE DOOR than she had been with her previous patrons. "You will still suffer the damage of powerful attacks, determined by the setting dial on the machine. I have you and the others set for Level 8. this is a super-dangerous setting. Yes, there are higher levels but those are intended for group combat experience." She shook her head as she pressed a button on the Ranger's desk and the walls would open up. There would be several doors, well more specifically 5. Each would be labeled simply: desert, grassland, forest, tundra, water.

"Pick a biome and enter when you are ready. We have added security measures to the door. Returning will be difficult to say the least. you have thirty seconds to return through the door. Do your best, please." She would give you an encouraging smile and a thumbs up. As you enter she would add, "I have placed myself on as your next of kin. I and sure that you don't mi---" The door would slam between you an her, trapping you inside whichever biome you have chosen to enter. She gave you the instructions -- you have 30 seconds to return through the door you just left. It sounds simple, but it truly is not. The door would hum to life,hidden gears would start to whirl as an unknown power-source empowered the massive mechanical structure.

It was go time!
tgMwKM9.jpg

Intruder Targeted!
!
  • You are NOT in combat on your first post. You will be in combat in your second post.
  • The doors actions will be randomly determined using a roll chart so there is no way for you to know what they will do, but THE DOOR is not to be taken lightly. It has stats that exceed that of the average S Rank player.
  • You will not know the Doors' stats or HP totals but you will know what percent THE DOOR has left.
  • This is a no-kill mini event. Roleplay, I will be seeking compensation (in terms of Solo Modded Mission rewards) for those that participate. This means that you will need to complete the requirements in terms of posts and word count.
  • Each round is 10 seconds, meaning you will need to survive 3 modded rounds or defeat the door within those three rounds.
  • You can RP a reply at any time.
  • You can send your stats and information now or when the mod is called in the next post.
  • This follows all the ROE.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aikayume Azusa said:
ZpRpIWn.png

Bloodstarved Beast
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +20% Bleed Chance
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy
Training Link
Stamina: 600
Agility: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Advanced Points: 3938
Reckless

• Bloodlust</U><i></i>
  • Mastered Offensive Stance
  • Bleedout<i></i>
  • Endurance<i></i> x3
  • Precision Blow<i></i>
  • Huge Power<i></i> x2
  • Unbalancing Strike<i></i>
  • Brink of Insanity<i></i>

Dojo Thread
  • 0) Shinobi 101 - (Visual Genjutsu via Melee Accuracy)
  • 1) Healing Factor
  • 2) Curse Seal
  • 3) Conservative Motion
  • 4) Clarity
  • 5) Initiative
  • 6) Quickdraw
  • 7) Combo Master
  • 8) Tracker
  • 9) Bloody Mess
  • 10) Release Restraint
  • 11) Fire Chakra Style
  • 12) Heavy Handed
Advanced Elements
  • 1) Scorch
Elemental Affinity
  • 1) Non Elemental (Minor)
  • 2) Fire (Major)
Sensory Control
  • 1) Visual (Master)
  • 2) Audial (Knowledge)
ppQQFGJ.png

• Weapon Holster (Free slot) - Liberator of Darkness
  • Weapon Holster (Free slot) - Kitsune Claw
  • Slot 1 - Belt Pouch;
    • Binding Agent (x3)
    • Acid Vial (x2)
  • Slot 2 - Belt Pouch;
    • Strainweed
    • Strainweed
  • Slot 3 - Acid Vial (x2)
  • Slot 4 - Black Lotus
  • Slot 5 - Binding Agent (x3)
<U>Liberator of Darkness
wMvxthu.png

Sacred blade of the Byakko clan that changes its form to suit its wielder; in Azusa's possession it takes the form a lengthy odachi. The blade emits an aura of divine darkness when unsheathed and lusts to purge demons and those touched by darkness, but will return to the Byakko if ever used slay an innocent.

Type: Slashing (inflicts Bleeding)
Modifier: +2 Accuracy, -10% Damage
Augments:
  • Great Weapon (Free by Heavyhanded)
  • Primal
  • Bloodrack
  • Recovery

Kitsune Claw
EeuJEM7.png

Claws of Azusa. Sharp, to the point where they can tear through skin with some effort.

Type: Slashing (inflicts Bleeding)
Modifier: +2 Accuracy, -10% Damage
Augments:
  • Great Weapon (Free by Heavyhanded)
  • Primal
  • Bloodrack
  • Trick Weapon (unarmed)

t0dzoP2.png

Verse of Darkness (M)
Mist of Deceit (M)
Paranoia (M)
Crippled
Deaf
Hot Weapon
Influenza
False Surroundings
Tourniquet
Intimidation
Amnesia
Untruth
False Success
Leaking Mind
Pheonix Embrace (M)
Lingering Spark (M)
Mime Box (M)

Mimic (E) Visual (M)
Eyestrain (E) Visual (M)
Basic Clone (D) Visual (M)
Blur (D) Visual (M)
Rorschach Eye (D) Visual (M)
Double vision (D) Visual (M)
Distortion (C) Visual (M)
Ocular Trauma (C) Visual (M)
Black flash (C) Visual (M)
After-Image (C) Visual (M)
Advanced Clone (B) Visual (M)
Perception Filter (B) Visual (M)
Depth Barrier (B) Visual (M)
Night Mare (B) Visual (M)
Solar Flare (B) Visual (M)
The Reaper's Gaze (A) Visual (M)
Ocular Assault (A) Visual (M)
Body Double (A) Visual (M)
Night (A) Visual (M)
Deja Vu (A) Visual (M)
Invisibility (A) Visual (M)

T3fdKAg.png

Transformation (M)
Body Switch (M)
Combination Transformation
Cancel (M)
Barrier (M)
Elemental Clone (M)
Stunt Double (C Rank) NE (M)
Rasengan (B Rank) NE (M)

Active Camo (M)

Infernal Ember (M)
Fireball (M)
Immolation Armor (M)
Combustive Seal (M)

Thunderfist (M)
Electroshock (M)
Stormbolt (E) Lightning (M)
Thunderclap (D) Lightning (M)
Electrocution (D) Lightning (M)
Zeus Flash (C) Lightning (M)
Lightning Torrent (C) Lightning (M)
Thunderstruck (C) Lightning (M)
Volt Charge (C) Lightning (M)

Wind Slash (M)
Whirlwind Spin (M)
Air Bullet (M)
Wind Release (M)
Wind Scar (M)

Dehydration (M)
Scorched Land (M)

Hyperclap (M)
Sonic Pulse (M)
Sound Bullet (M)
Distorted Aura

Mystical Hand (M)
Coagulation (M)
Skeletal Fortification (M)
System Shock
Anesthetic Infusion

CWfLaQV.png

Cross Pierce (M)
Dynamic Pierce (M)
Lunar Steps (M)
Zero Slash Counter (M)
Heavenly Sword (M)

Devastating Aura (A Rank) Buffing (M)
Executioner (B) Slashing (M)
Zantetsuken(A) Slashing (M)
Higuma (A) Slashing (M)
Annihilation (A) Slashing (M)
Fatal Draw (A) Slashing (M)
Grapple (C) Unarmed (M)
Shadow Step Strike (B) Unarmed (M)
Spearhand (B) Unarmed (M)
Dance of the Waxing Moon (A) Unarmed (M)
Fist of Sin (A) Unarmed (M)

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Azusa was not use to being embraced so suddenly. Or so...thoroughly. This sudden surprise very much suppressed her for half a round while her mind tried to comprehend the situation, plenty of time for her attacker to grasp a handful of whatever it was she were after beneath Azusa's ornate red-white robes. How exactly had she ended up in this situation? In her confusion, she found herself retracing her steps;

---She had the unique opportunity of being requested at one of the grand Order's of Suna. An area restricted only to the Ranger Order, though how much of their order remained beyond their name and territory was beyond her knowledge.
---The area was guarded, but the the large sentry's let her pass with only a few wayward glances.
---She had difficulty wrapping her mind around the fact that there could be so much water in a single place anywhere other than the Undersea. Of course, she 'knew' that there was much more to the world than the desert she grew up in; however she had difficulty comprehending the vastness of things she had not seen with her own eyes. A quick glance to the deep water of one of the biomes she had passed had filled her with nausea. Certainly having nothing to do with the fact that she was uncomfortable with the thought of balancing atop any body of water via chakra, of course!

...With her thoughts keeping her company along the trek, Azusa (eventually) reached the the office (after taking an extended length of time; hey, her stride was short!). And with the office, her current situation;

"*Ahem* Toraono-Aikayume Azusa." The fox priestess corrected, her mind having finally caught up. Although initially displeased by someone being so bold as to touch her uninvited, she made no attempts at peeling the girl away from her. In fact, she found the eccentric girl's enthusiasm entertaining. "Poo, I am going to hate to see them damage your pretty face. Hang on one sec. Morimoto! Can you take a snapshot of this? I want to make sure that you can reconstruct her pretty face." Azusa heard. "I assure you; "Them", whoever they are, may try. But if we are concerned with pretty faces..." Of course, she was curious about these ominous words, but what the vixen was really interested in was this colorful character herself. "...Then I think we must get you into one of my shrine robes. You dress tough, but I'm certain you could be quite soft if poked in the right way..."

Though the girl was not Azusa's type, she had amused her. And the medic
(still in training) had a habit of collecting things that caught her interest; a poor mannerism picked up from a puppet long ago.

"You don't want to do this. Dinner would be so much nicer," The dark girl spoke. "I see...I dislike having to choose among things when I could have all. Is both not a choice? Can you not fix that for me? I did allow you to take that embrace from me...Perhaps I just may take it back." Azusa spoke, much more interested in the lively woman before her than the bland, boring, probably important, form she was signing. Whenever her gaze fell on writing, the letters would, without fail, scramble and blur together into a conglomerate of scribbles. On this form, and any other. She normally had her handmaiden, Hinoka deal with paperwork anyways...But given her indefinite relocation to the Byakko, perhaps this would have to fall onto Riyota instead. Surely her knight would be willing to protect her from her dyslexia, right?

Anyways; "You are about to enter a simulated combat experience unlike anything you have ever seen before. This will assess you in a dangerous, life-threatening situation. You will still suffer the damage of powerful attacks, determined by the setting dial on the machine. I have you and the others set for Level 8. this is a super-dangerous setting. Yes, there are higher levels but those are intended for group combat experience." Hearing her words, Azusa exhaled in abit of disappointment. A machine that simulated danger was what she was up against? "...It is unfortunate. I was wishing to compete against a great beast, worthy of the Order of Rangers. I assure you, no mechanical construct will touch so much as a single tail; I will take this toy...and any others you may be hiding." "Pick a biome and enter when you are ready. We have added security measures to the door. Returning will be difficult to say the least. you have thirty seconds to return through the door. Do your best, please." Azusa's gaze fell to various biomes. Grass, Tundra, Water...both seemed so different from what she was accustomed to in the desert! Having never left the lands of the wind country, the shrine maiden felt tempted to choose one of those foreign biomes...But at the same time felt that would spoil her experience when she eventually visited elsewhere in the world. (It would be improper to experience anything other than the real thing first. No.)

She proceeded through the gateway leading to the Desert environment. The final words she had heard from the girl alarmed her; but she made a mental note to teach her the dangers of deciding things on her own when it concerned Azusa herself.

...Which left Azusa with her test. A machine that simulated danger was what she was up against? Azusa exhaled in abit of disappointment. After trekking through an endless hallway to see what the Hunter order trained with, she was disappointed he opponent was not some impossible beast she could hunt, but instead some type of mechanical device. Quite frankly, the Priestess refused to even consider that an unliving contraption could ever be an equal match for a proper shinobi.
Not to say she hated machines; quite the opposite! She loved how creative they were! How innovative the minds that could build them had to be to even begin of dreaming up such things! Their working were like magic to the fox woman; seals, jutsu and rituals made far more sense to the shrine maiden than these things made of precisely-shaped minerals and electricity. Only, she couldn't see them as anything other than fun toys and trinkets.

...And the door, however large or grand it was, was no different. (What....do I do? How does it work?) She pondered. "Hmmm..." (This must be...a puzzle? How Curious.) She wondered how it worked; the door was like a piece of artwork she couldn't quite understand. She recalled a story about a magic gateway in a desert...perhaps that was a hint the spirits had left for her? What was the phrase to unlock it again? She felt it was on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't quite recall it...

"Open Sashimi!" With confidence filling her voice, the priestess commanded (though the words felt abit off to her) And The Door answered; Azusa's golden ears twitched as they heard the faint -but quickly loudening- sounds of the mechanism, and all the clicking, whirring and buzzing sounds of the construct doing something caused her five lustrous tails to begin swaying eagerly behind her with excitement and pride. (This must be it. Of course I would get it correct on my first try.)

She expected nothing less of herself.

(Sooooorry. Thanks for being patient; I'm good to go now e.e)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reciprocation, yes!

She liked what she saw or rather she saw what she liked. That was the thing with women, or at least this one. She rarely saw the world for what it was but rather what it could be. That was the mark of a great inventor, was it not? Seeing things in their 'potential' rather than present state. She, like the rest of them were innovators in a way. Her job was to improve, create and sometimes emulate what she found excellent. There was a comment against her attire, she pouted, how cruel dear potential paramour. Still she had work to do, work that involved forms and paperwork, liability and lawsuits be dammed! There was that petty need for 'informed consent' that the legal advisers went on and on about before they were allowed to even demonstrate The D.O.O.R. to the new Kazekage. Apparently one of her fellow researchers already knew him, his love and his reliance on technology. He was good for the program, Katsuo that is. His need has made him more 'open' to potential advancement. In the past leaders would have shied away from such an inhuman demonstration or assessment of might but they were set in their ways... foolish. They failed to consider the fact that man was fallible. Not just men of course but people in general. Passions and aggression blind judgement, even hers. She thought back to her a short time earlier, what happened when the human element distracted her. She shook her head.

There was a generic form that needed to be filled out. If you die, don't cry. Blah Blah Blah...
EVENT DATE: Month: October Date: 26
PROMOTERS NAME: Hideyoshi Raijuta EVENT NAME: World Martial Arts Preassessment
NAME OF VENUE: Ranger Order - Tracking Grounds
PHYSICAL EVENT LOCATION: ___________________________________________________________________
This RELEASE of Liability is a Legal Contract binding upon You, Sunagakure, The Promoter named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff related to the event named above. You hereby consent and agree to completely accept alone any and all risks of injury or death, and You verify and confirm all of the below statements by placing your initials at each numbered item as well as signing your full name below.
READ IT CAREFULLY AND OBTAIN LEGAL ASSISTANCE IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT.
1. ________ - Voluntary Application. I, the undersigned, acknowledge and state that I have ACCEPTED to compete in the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE.
2. ________ - Assumption of risk. I am aware and understand that this assessment is a dangerous and hazardous activity, and in particular. I am voluntarily and of my own free will submitting an application to compete in this event with full knowledge
and understanding of the hazards involved.
3. ________ - Release. In consideration for (a) being accepted as a competitor of the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE, (b) being entitled to participate in activities Sanctioned by the ISCF (International Sport Combat Federation) and Promoted by the PROMOTER
named above and (c) being permitted to use facilities and equipment, whether owned or leased by The Ranger Order, Sunagakure and or the PROMOTER named above and all associates, officials, employees, staff and fellow participants and trainers/teachers/mentors/assessors. I
hereby agree that I, my heirs, distributees, guardians, successors in interest and legal representatives (collectively referred to as "Releasor") will not make a claim or file an action or suit against, sue, or attach the property of (a) the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE
which would include The ISCF (International Sport Combat Federation) and the PROMOTER named above or any and all of their officials, affiliated organizations, and/or their directors, officers, employees, agents or managers, fellow participants, trainers, and (b) any or all
manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, suppliers and/or retailers of the facilities and equipment I will use in connection with any and all activities Sanctioned by Sunagakure and or Promoted by the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these
companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees, inventors and staff (collectively referred to as the "suppliers" as well as those involved in the The Bishamonten Project), (Sunagakure and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, and the Suppliers shall collectively be referred to as "Releasees), for damages, injury, emotional distress claims, bodily injury claims, and punitive damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or not, due to or resulting from the acts, conduct, negligence, or misfeasance of, or omissions or failures to act by, the Releasees, or any of them.
4. ________ - Application of Wind Country Law. In further consideration of (a) being accepted as a competitor in the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE., (b) being entitled to participate in activities conducted and Sanctioned by Sunagakure, The Bishamonten Project
or Promoted by the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, and (c) being permitted to use facilities and equipment, whether owned or leased by Ranger Order, presently called the "Tracking Grounds," the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, I hereby agree that this Release from Liability shall be interpreted under and construed in accordance with the laws of only Sunagakure as named above, without the benefit of and fully disregarding all conflicts of the laws provisions of Wind Country as named above, so that any and all disputes, contentions, disagreements or controversies arising from or related to (a) this Release from Liability, (b) the
application for acceptance into the Challenge, or (c) my participation in any and all activities sanctioned by Sunagakure and Promoted by the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, shall be interpreted under and in accordance with only the laws of Sunagakure regardless of my domicile or residency; and that the only court in which an action or suit may be brought in connection with the foregoing shall be the court of original jurisdiction of Sunagakure. Further, I waive any right I may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this Release, and I stipulate that the courts of Sunagakure shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over me for the purpose of litigation any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Release, Sunagakure and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff.
5. ________ - Health Advisory and Condition. I hereby acknowledge and understand that participating in this event involves extremely strenuous physical activity and heavy physical contact, and that I have been advised to consult a Medic before commencing and undertaking such activity. I hereby represent that, to the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical health and condition, sufficient to undertake this dangerous and hazardous competition.
6. ________ - Knowing and Voluntary Execution. I hereby declare that I have read this Release from Liability, and that I fully understand the meaning and importance of its contents. I acknowledge that this Release is a binding contract among Sunagakure and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff and myself, and that under this contract I am releasing The ISCF (International Sport Combat Federation) and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff from all liability for claims I may have against them. I further declare and represent that I am at least 18 years of age, that I have full legal capacity to be bound by this contract,
and that I am signing this contract of my own free will and accord.

Executed in Sunagakure on the ________ day of the month of ____________________ , in the year PP____.
APPLICANT/RELEASOR:
Signature: __________________________________ Print Name: _________________

But she is so dam distracting.

The 'priestess' seemed to float when she walked. Was that even possible? She shook her head again. Focus girl... FOCUS!

Azusa picked the desert biome. A reasonable choice, it was a terrain that she was familiar with. The lack of water would make casting water-based jutsus a bit more strenuous but there was an abundance of sand. Yes, when she entered the air would feel familiar. It was hot and arid with barely a breeze. The ground underfoot was simply sand. Sand sand sand... everywhere and not a drop of water to drink. She would spy a cactus, yes a singular cactus about 200 yards away. The field of fine golden earth would serve as her battleground. She would be the first one to pick the desert one today. Most enjoyed the novelty of trying or seeing something new. Her choice said something about her, at least in the inventor's mind. She did not like change. Perhaps she was not used to it or perchance she stubbornly refused to allow change to happen. She wondered which it was. Of course, the desert could prove to be advantageous to the fox priestess.
"Go with what you know."

"Play to your strengths"​

Yeah, that must be it. If nothing else, the 'Toraono' appeared quite confident as she entered that biome. The proctor was confident as well, not in the tourney representative hopeful but in her baby -- the door. As soon as Azusa was gone and the door sealed shut behind her the proctor would press on her headset and make a call. "Morimoto -- get your ass back here before my date gets herself killed.!" Yeah, not quite as personable behind a closed door but the sentiment was unchanged. "Thought you were going with the Android," a voice replied over the speaker. She let out a sigh. "No-no-no... he has waaaaay too many repairs to make, but with interchangeable parts we might be able to keep the magic alive a bit longer." TMI... An audible grunt could be heard on the other side and the line went dead. Yes, she much like Azusa was a rather selfish person, not to say that is a bad thing. She just knew what she wanted and went for it. At the moment she wanted Azusa, it would likely not last long. Relationships never did with her but that is another story for another date and another time.

Inside the desert biome Azusa would not hear any of this, the office intercom was not on yet. It was eerie silent until it was no longer...

The door, almost as if by the magic of Azusa's word of power sprang to life revealing from hidden compartments and hidden doors that there was more to this door than meets the eye.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"..."

Her ears twitched.

"...How Amusing." Of course the prideful fox was loathe to admit her guess may have been slightly off the mark, but it seemed the door was not, in fact, reacting as she had expected. (...Let it never be said that Aikayume Azusa has never tried non-violent solutions.) She muttered within her mind. But, she smirked. As much as she would have enjoyed solving the puzzle before her, she could not resist the thought of seeing what sort of devices made the door work as it did. And the best way to see that was of course to tear it apart.

Afterall; a closed door was a gateway to the future. A closed door blocked that path for her, both figuratively and literally as it turned out.

Azusa being Azusa, of course she would not accept something (anything really) being withheld from her. In fact, if she looked at it from that perspective, this door was practically insulting her by refusing to open to her command. That would not do.

(...I will not tolerate a path being denied to me...And this just might be a perfect time to test that power safely...) The priestess prepared for whatever combat would be simulated for her, justifying the use of her diseased curse seal and the horrible hunger it induced. Though she was no longer a slave to its dark influence, she was not yet its master...and if this Ranger complex were not a safe enough place to test her control, then were was?

Actions:
Passive Effects
  • +6 HP Mod (Not factored into my custom class)
  • Visual Genjutsu use my Melee Accuracy (Shinobi 101)
  • +4 Accuracy, -4 Dodge (Reckless Mastered Offensive Stance Passive)
    • Ignore up to rank 3 Bleeding (Reckless Bloodlust passive)
    • +10% Melee Damage (Reckless Huge Power passive)
  • +3% Max Hp/Rnd (Healing Factor Ability).
  • +20% Bleed chance (Class bonus)
    • Critical hits raise Bleeding (Bloody Mess)
    • Attacking targets at max bleed rank has a 20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess)
    • Targets take +10% Bleed damage for each rank of bleeding I inflict. Stackable. (Weapon Mastery Slashing)
  • +5% Bind escape chances. Escapes cost -0.5 AP. Once per round, the user's first escape attempt costs no AP. (Release Restraint)
  • Debuffs that increased CP costs on me are negated (Conservative Motion ability)
  • Increased AP costs and auto-fail chances are negated. (Conservative Motion)
  • When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor. (Tracker)
  • Always aware of non-sneak attack Genjutsu, and I always have a resistance check each round (Clarity).
  • Drawing weapons or items costs 0 AP. In addition, the user may sheath their active weapon once per round for 0 AP. (Quickdraw)
  • The second action in my 'combo attacks' cannot be autododged, and have a 10% chance of autohit (if the first attack hit) (Combo Master.
    • Once per round, the user May combo up to 3 actions.
  • May prioritize up to 1 AP worth of actions (Initiative)

Active Effects + Those Activated this round
  • Both my weapons grant +2 Accuracy, -10% Damage and may inflict Bleeding.
    • My weapons have the Great Weapon augment, allowing partial hits of 50% or more to inflict status effects.
    • Liberator of Darkness has the Recovery augment, for an additional 2% Max Hp/Rnd
  • Brink of Insanity grants;
    • +100% Damage to Melee Taijutsu attacks, and +2 Crit chance
    • Resist 15% of Physical damage (stated elsewhere in the Reckless table to be Taijutsu and Ninjutsu)
    • -44% chance of suppressing me, and 20% chance for binds against me to auto-fail.
    • Any Dodge bonuses I have are negated.
    • 36% chance of striking a random target.
    • 15% Backlash based on damage I inflict.
    • I may only use offensive techniques.
  • My Curse Seal grants;
    • +1 Accuracy, Genjutsu DC is raised to High.
    • Failed Bleed/Suppression/Called Shot attempts add their % chance to the next attempt made during the same round (bypassing caps); the user's Bleed rank increases by 1 each round, cannot be lowered, and the user takes x1.5 Bleeding damage.

• *All Jutsu I'm using are mastered unless otherwise stated.
    **Azusa will attempt to maintain all maintainable actions for as long as possible, unless specifically stated otherwise.

- Activate my Queensbrand Curse Seal [Ability] - (0 AP)
    - Enter Flare Touch stance of the Fire Chakra Style - (0.5 AP)
    • Used with Initiative to prioritize its timing as much as possible.
    - Equip my Liberator of Darkness weapon - (0 AP)
    - Use the Bleed Out Reckless Special Move with a Basic Strike on the Door. (0.5 AP)
    • Performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
    • Used with Initiative to prioritize its timing as much as possible.
    - Cast Reckless's Brink of Insanity [Rank 2]. - (2.75 AP)
    - Cast Higuma [Rank 2] slashing Taijutsu on the Door. (2.75 AP)
    • I will use its special action, to allow me to combo it with Higuma once again below.
    - Cast Higuma [Rank 2] slashing Taijutsu on the Door. (2.75 AP)

- Conditional - -IF- I have over 1 AP remaining after all other actions have been attempted, spend any AP above 1 AP on Basic Strikes performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless. Repeat this conditional as much as possible, but not if it puts me below 0.5 AP remaining.

--At the very end of the round, use Healing Factor's Quick Healer special action - (0 AP)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col][col]The Door
6YcT1VG.png

HP: ??? [-9.9% of the Door's Max HP; -14369][Bleed III]
[progress]87[/progress]
HP: 500,000 ==> 436131 63869
CP: ???
AP: ???
Accuracy/Genjutsu DC: +32 - 2 (Higuma)
Evasion/Genjutsu Save: +28 - 2 (Higuma)
Other: +2 capped
DR: 25%
Maintains: Magic Cylinder

Environmental Modifications: Desert
  • Tiresome: The Desert is draining to experience. Everything costs 10% more CP here.
  • Earth-based (including their advanced elements) jutsus do more damage here (20%).
  • Open Space: Bright Light, No Cover.
|Aikayume Azusa
HP: 48600 [+1458 Healing Factor][+972 Recovery][+483] [-9655][-729 Bleed I] 41858
Unhealable Damage: 2500
CP: 30000 [-7889] 22111
CP Cap: 26400
AP: 10 [-9.25] 0.75

[spoilername="Stats"]Melee Accuracy 27 + 1 (Cursed Seal)
Ninjutsu Accuracy 23 + 1 (Cursed Seal)
Genjutsu DC 23 ==> 27 (increased due to Cursed Seal) + 1 (Cursed Seal)
Evasion 23
Genjutsu Save 23
Ranged Accuracy 19 + 1 (Cursed Seal)
Damage: +10% Melee Damage (Reckless Huge Power passive)[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Passives"]+6 HP Mod (Not factored into my custom class)
Visual Genjutsu use my Melee Accuracy (Shinobi 101)
+4 Accuracy, -4 Dodge (Reckless Mastered Offensive Stance Passive) **Not presently in this stance**
Ignore up to rank 3 Bleeding (Reckless Bloodlust passive)
+10% Melee Damage (Reckless Huge Power passive)
+3% Max Hp/Rnd (Healing Factor Ability).
+20% Bleed chance (Class bonus)
Critical hits raise Bleeding (Bloody Mess)
Attacking targets at max bleed rank has a 20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess)
Targets take +10% Bleed damage for each rank of bleeding I inflict. Stackable. (Weapon Mastery Slashing)
+5% Bind escape chances. Escapes cost -0.5 AP. Once per round, the user's first escape attempt costs no AP. (Release Restraint)
Debuffs that increased CP costs on me are negated (Conservative Motion ability)
Increased AP costs and auto-fail chances are negated. (Conservative Motion)
When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor. (Tracker)
Always aware of non-sneak attack Genjutsu, and I always have a resistance check each round (Clarity).
Drawing weapons or items costs 0 AP. In addition, the user may sheath their active weapon once per round for 0 AP. (Quickdraw)
The second action in my 'combo attacks' cannot be autododged, and have a 10% chance of autohit (if the first attack hit) (Combo Master).
Once per round, the user May combo up to 3 actions.
May prioritize up to 1 AP worth of actions (Initiative)[/spoilername][/col]

What Happened???
0.00 Seconds | Azusa activates her Queensbrand Curse Seal [Ability].
    Failed Bleed/Suppression/Called Shot attempts add their % chance to the next attempt made during the same round (bypassing caps); the user's Bleed rank increases by 1 each round, cannot be lowered, and the user takes x1.5 Bleeding damage.
0.00 Seconds | Azusa enters Flare Touch stance of the Fire Chakra Style used with Initiative.
  • Melee contact with the user will result in extra damage being done to the attacker, dealing (25 / 75 / 125 / 250 / 300 / 400) Fire Damage. This damage can be Buffed up to 30%.
    Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy.
    Damage done by Flare Touch is based on the user's OOC Rank, being (E / D / C / B / A / S) respectively.
    Multi-Hits counts as one contact.</SIZE>
<i></i>
0.00 Seconds | The Door arms a Cylinder of Magic (Master Rank) Puppet Trap which is triggered by the first attack which is directed at it.
0.00 Seconds | Azusa equips her Liberator of Darkness weapon using quickdraw.
  • Slashing - Bleed; +2 Accuracy, -10% Damage.
    • Augments:
      Blood Rack
      Recovery: 2% Max Hp/Rnd
      Great Weapon augment, allowing partial hits of 50% or more to inflict status effects.
0.00 Seconds | Azusa uses the Bleed Out Reckless Special Move with a Basic Strike on the Door performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless and Initiative.
  • Upon a successful basic weapon hit the round this is activated, opponent's bleed penalties are treated as 1 rank higher than they are and opponent takes an extra 50% bleed damage each round. Effect lasts for three rounds. If opponent’s bleed level increases while the effect lasts, this effect adjusts to the new bleed level. Does not stack with itself.
    • Attack (Azusa) 20 CRIT
      Evasion (Door) 4
      • Bleed I due to Bloody Mess.
        Normal Bleed Chance. Roll: 26 Success Bleed II
        Successful hit -- increased present bleed level by 1 level due to Bleed Out. Bleed III
2.50 Seconds | The Door performs a Bludgeoning (melee accuracy) attack. 5,000 Physical damage that also elevates the Called Shot level of a random limb by 1 level.
  • Attack (Door) 5 25% Hit
    Evasion (Azusa) 15
2.75 Seconds | Azusa casts Reckless's Brink of Insanity [Rank 2].
    Resist 15% of Physical damage (stated elsewhere in the Reckless table to be Taijutsu and Ninjutsu)
    -44% chance of suppressing her, and 20% chance for binds against her to auto-fail.
    Any Dodge bonuses she has are negated.
    36% chance of striking a random target. As per last BM call, this does include self.
    15% Backlash based on damage she inflicts.
    She may only use offensive techniques.
5.00 Seconds | The Door casts a Lightning (spell accuracy) attack. Also lowers the target's maximum AP by 20% for two rounds.
  • Attack (Door) 1 Miss
    Evasion (Azusa) 14
5.50 Seconds | Azusa casts Higuma [Rank 2] slashing Taijutsu on the Door performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless using the special action, to combo it with Higuma once again.
  • 36% chance of striking a random target. 82 Failed, Azusa attacks her intended target.
    • Attack (Azusa) 15 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 3
      Attack (Azusa) 4 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 14
      Attack (Azusa) 3 75% Hit
      Evasion (Door) 6
      Attack (Azusa) 9 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 15
      • Bleed Chance. Roll: 90 Failed.
5.50 Seconds | Azusa casts Higuma [Rank 2] slashing Taijutsu on the Door performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance of striking a random target. Roll: 40 Failed, Azusa targets her intended target.
    • Attack (Azusa) 2 Miss
      Evasion (Door) 13
      Attack (Azusa) 10 Miss
      Evasion (Door) 17
      Attack (Azusa) 1 Miss
      Evasion (Door) 9
      Attack (Azusa) 13 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 8
      Attack (Azusa) 6 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 5
      Attack (Azusa) 16 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 15
      Attack (Azusa) 3 Miss
      Evasion (Door) 8
      • Bleed Chance. Roll: 86 Failed
7.50 Seconds | The Door goes haywire!
  • 7.50 Seconds | The Door casts a Non-elemental (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Non-elemental damage that can't be reduced.
    • Attack (Door) 16 Hit
      Evasion (Azusa) 6
    7.50 Seconds | The Door casts a Water (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Water damage that also causes the target to have a 28% chance to Auto-Fail each action for two rounds.
    • Attack (Door) 1 Miss
      Evasion (Azusa) 20
10.0 Seconds | The Door casts an Illusory (gen DC) attack. 2,500 Illusionary damage that causes the target to take 20% more damage for two rounds.
  • Attack (Door) 5 Success
    Evasion (Azusa) 5
    • Azusa is aware that she is under the influence of a genjutsu due to Clarity.
10.0 Seconds | Azusa uses Healing Factor's Quick Healer special action.

<SIZE size="150">Narrative
You were in a familiar place, the desert. You have seen places like this for so long, in fact most of your life more than likely. The sun was hot and high, the air was stifling and dry. The ground underfoot was firm and unyielding. The Door was simply a machine, a machine should not be able to block your path. Heavens no! However you took a more... errr... what is the word here? "Rustic"? No, that it not the word. "Brutal" or "Hands on" approach. That sounded better.

You would make your first attach, it seemed simple enough. A single, well-placed strike against the Door and the Door sprung a leak. You hit an oil well housed in that particular compartment. The black oil leaked from the door and seeped into the ground. [Sorry Environmental Conservationists!] The Door would respond in kind, a mechanical arm would emerge from the frame and attempt to sweep you away. It would of course miss and you would find the rage from within!

What is that saying? Fortune Favors the Wild?

Yes, that must be it.

A current of pure electricity would shoot out from the breech in the door. You would avoid it and then attempt to pummel the floor with a barrage of attacks. None of them would cause the door to spring another leak, unlike your previous fortuitous attack however you would pockmark the door. Several deep dents would grace the previously polished exterior. One of those attacks must have hit something, must have set something off in the door. You would hear an audible *click* and then the door would not attack once, but twice. It was faster than the previous attacks but you were not able to avoid them both at the same moment. A hose shot out oil laced water while a chakra cannon also shot at you. The chakra cannon hit you in the side. It was far from fatal, you are a durable broad. Impressive really. But still it stung like hell.

"Holy crapballs!" The proctor would shout as the Door broke out of sequence. She clicked a few keys and the door returned to its proper level. Level 10 is no place for anyone. Manual Override Complete<i></i> The Door would announce in a metallic voice. The attacks would slow, the barrage was at the very least short-lived. You would heal and the door would attempt to confuse you. The door started to flash a variety of colors as this A rank Genjutsu took hold of your mind.
giphy.gif

You knew that the Door was simply trying to confuse you but for the moment at least your will was weak.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lightning, Water, Striking...This construct had all sorts of devices to it. The electricity just barely arcing passed her caused the gold fur of her tails to spike on edge, and she could feel the tingling on her skin. Her heart raced. "...This is fun!" The priestess declared, unable to keep a stoic expression. There was no preventing a smile from creeping across her face.

...But it was speeding up. Its attacks were unrelenting, and coming at her before she had even finished avoiding the last! Unable to keep up, a blast of chakra hit her squarely in the chest. Her barefeet buried into the desert terrain from the impact...But she remained standing. She grit her teeth; it was painful, but not unbearable. But dropped her guard just enough for her to be entranced by the unexpected attack from the door; (...So colorful.) The Fox stared at the door, entranced by the colorful display before her. So bright! (No. I must focus. This is a trick...what was I doing?) Azusa attempted to shake off the effects, but it was so distracting! She found herself focusing on the instructions she was given; she had thirty seconds to get through the door. This kept her mind sharp.

But the objective was incorrect. The objective here was not that -Azusa- had 30 seconds to open this door; it was that -The Door- had thirty seconds to decide to open on its own...before Azusa made the decision for it. And she was terrible with counting to big numbers.

A quick comparison between the marks she caused to the door, and the one it had caused to her told her that in a contest between who could withstand the most punishment...well, she was the underdog. Or underfox. But; a black liquid coated her blade from one of her strikes. This also told her that no matter how large or sturdy this construct was, something was supplying its fuel. No matter if it were a person, a tiny mouse, or a large mechanical door; taking away somethings source of fuel would no doubt shut it down. Having confirmed the doors vulnerability, she, like The Door, had decided to change her attacks to an unrelenting barrage.

(Now what else can this thing do...)

Actions:
Passive Effects
    • Attacking targets at max bleed rank has a 20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess)
    • Targets take +10% Bleed damage for each rank of bleeding I inflict. Stackable. (Weapon Mastery Slashing)
  • +5% Bind escape chances. Escapes cost -0.5 AP. Once per round, the user's first escape attempt costs no AP. (Release Restraint)
  • Debuffs that increased CP costs on me are negated (Conservative Motion ability)
  • Increased AP costs and auto-fail chances are negated. (Conservative Motion)
  • When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor. (Tracker)
  • Always aware of non-sneak attack Genjutsu, and I always have a resistance check each round (Clarity).
  • Drawing weapons or items costs 0 AP. In addition, the user may sheath their active weapon once per round for 0 AP. (Quickdraw)
  • The second action in my 'combo attacks' cannot be autododged, and have a 10% chance of autohit (if the first attack hit) (Combo Master.

• My weapons have the Great Weapon augment, allowing partial hits of 50% or more to inflict status effects.
    • Liberator of Darkness has the Recovery augment, for an additional 2% Max Hp/Rnd
    • Resist 15% of Physical damage (stated elsewhere in the Reckless table to be Taijutsu and Ninjutsu)
    • -44% chance of suppressing me, and 20% chance for binds against me to auto-fail.
  • My Curse Seal grants;
    • Failed Bleed/Suppression/Called Shot attempts add their % chance to the next attempt made during the same round (bypassing caps); the user's Bleed rank increases by 1 each round, cannot be lowered, and the user takes x1.5 Bleeding damage.
  • Melee contact with the user will result in extra damage being done to the attacker, dealing (400) Fire Damage. This damage can be Buffed up to 30%. Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy. Multi-Hits counts as one contact. (Flare Touch Fire Style)

*All Jutsu I'm using are mastered unless otherwise stated.
**Azusa will attempt to maintain all maintainable actions for as long as possible unless specifically stated otherwise.

Especially the Curse Seal that adds failed bleed chances to the next.

- Perform a Basic Strike on the Door with my Liberator of Darkness weapon. (0.5 AP)
- Perform a Basic Strike on the Door with my Liberator of Darkness weapon. (0.5 AP)

----At the very end of the round, use Healing Factor's Quick Healer special action - (0 AP)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The Door
6YcT1VG.png

HP: ??? [-83.7% of the Door's Max HP; -4856][Bleed V]
[progress]6[/progress]
HP: 436131 ==> 12775
Accuracy/Genjutsu DC: +32 - 2 (Higuma)
Evasion/Genjutsu Save: +28 - 2 (Higuma)
Other: +2 capped
DR: 25%
Maintains: Magic Cylinder

• Tiresome: The Desert is draining to experience. Everything costs 10% more CP here.
  • Earth-based (including their advanced elements) jutsus do more damage here (20%).
|Aikayume Azusa
HP: 41858 [+1458 Healing Factor][+972 Recovery][+1172] [-28127][Bleed IV] 13731
CP: 22111 [-2203] 19908
CP Cap: 22800
AP: 10.75 [-10.75] 0

Evasion 23
Genjutsu Save 23

+4 Accuracy, -4 Dodge (Reckless Mastered Offensive Stance Passive) **Not presently in this stance**
Attacking targets at max bleed rank has a 20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess)
Targets take +10% Bleed damage for each rank of bleeding I inflict. Stackable. (Weapon Mastery Slashing)
+5% Bind escape chances. Escapes cost -0.5 AP. Once per round, the user's first escape attempt costs no AP. (Release Restraint)
When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor. (Tracker)
Always aware of non-sneak attack Genjutsu, and I always have a resistance check each round (Clarity).
Drawing weapons or items costs 0 AP. In addition, the user may sheath their active weapon once per round for 0 AP. (Quickdraw)
The second action in my 'combo attacks' cannot be autododged, and have a 10% chance of autohit (if the first attack hit) (Combo Master).

What Happened???

0.00 Seconds | Azusa attempts to resist the Genjutsu that is effecting her.
  • Gen (Door) 4 Success
    Gen (Azusa) 5 Gen is still in effect.
0.00 Seconds | The Door arms a Crush Virus (Master Rank) Puppet Trap which is triggered by the first B-Rank or higher attack which is directed at it. The Door's randomized attacks via Variable Combat Systems are not prevented by Crush Virus' effect.
0.00 Seconds | Azusa maintains her Cursed Seal, Flame Touch and Brink of insanity.
  • Bleed II
  • Brink of Insanity
      Resist 15% of Physical damage (stated elsewhere in the Reckless table to be Taijutsu and Ninjutsu)
      -44% chance of suppressing her, and 20% chance for binds against her to auto-fail.
      Any Dodge bonuses she has are negated.
      36% chance of striking a random target. As per last BM call, this does include self.
      15% Backlash based on damage she inflicts.
      She may only use offensive techniques.
    Weapon
    • Slashing - Bleed; +2 Accuracy, -10% Damage.
      Augments:
      Blood Rack
      Recovery: 2% Max Hp/Rnd
      Great Weapon augment, allowing partial hits of 50% or more to inflict status effects.

0.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 26 Success.
    • Attack (Azusa) 10 Miss
      Evasion (Target) 20
1.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 96 Failed.
    • Attack (Azusa) 6 Miss
      Evasion (Door) 17
1.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 56 Failed
    • Attack (Azusa) 10 Hit!
      Evasion (Door) 2
      • Bleed Chance 86 Failed
2.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 24 Success!
    Azusa 1 Door 2. Roll: 2 Door
    • Attack (Azusa) 13 Hit!
      Evasion (Door) 5
      • Bleed Chance 56 Failed
2.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 5 Success
    • Azusa 1 Door 2. Roll: 1 Azusa
      Attack (Azusa) 20 Critical Hit!
      Evasion (Azusa) 10 Bleed III
      • Bleed Chance 22 Success! Bleed IV
2.50 Seconds | The Door casts an Illusory (gen DC) attack. 2,500 Illusionary damage that causes the target to take 20% more damage for two rounds.
  • Attack (Door) 1 Failed
    Resistance (Azusa) 18
3.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 8 Success
    • Azusa 1 Door 2. Roll: 2
      Attack (Azusa) 19 Critical HIT!
      Evasion (Door) 8 Bleed IV
      • Bleed Chance 88 Failed
3.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 91 Failed
    • Attack (Azusa) 16 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 2
      • Bleed Chance 65 Failed
4.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 9 Success
    • Attack (Azusa) 14 75% Hit
      Evasion (Door) 17
      • Bleed Chance 10 Success Bleed V
4.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 27 Success
    • Attack (Azusa) 18 Critical HIT!
      Evasion (Door) 6 Bleed!
      • Bleed Chance 64 Failed
        20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess) 100 Failed
5.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 35 success
    • Azusa 1 Door 2. Roll: 1
      Attack (Azusa) 15 Hit!
      Evasion (Azusa) 16
      • Bleed Chance 57 Failed
5.00 Seconds | The Door casts a Water (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Water damage that also causes the target to have a 28% chance to Auto-Fail each action for two rounds.
  • Attack (Door) 15 Hit
    Evasion (Azusa) 8
5.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 14 Success
    28% chance of attack failing. 70 Failed
    Azusa 1 Door 2. Roll: 1 Azusa
    • Attack (Azusa) 14 Hit
      Evasion (Azusa) 13
      • Bleed Chance 58 Failed
6.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 21 Success
    28% chance of attack failing. 25 Success
6.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 7 Success
    28% chance of attack failing. 21 Success
7.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 9 Success
    28% chance of attack failing. 89 Failed
    Azusa 1 Door 2. Roll: 2 door
    • Attack (Azusa) 11 Miss
      Evasion (Door) 18
7.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 20 Success
    28% chance of attack failing. 95 Failure
    Azusa 1 Door 2. Roll: 2 Azusa
    • Attack (Azusa) 5 50% Hit
      Evasion (Door) 5
7.50 Seconds | The Door attacks with a Non-elemental (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Non-elemental damage that can't be reduced.
  • Attack (Door) 15 Hit!
    Evasion (Azusa) 12
8.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 57 Failure
    28% chance of attack failing. 36 Failure
    • Attack (Azusa) 16 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 3
      • Bleed Chance. Roll: 13 Success! Bleed!
        20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess) 10 Success!
8.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 26
    28% chance of attack failing. 94
    • Attack Azusa) 20 Crit!
      Evasion (Door) 17 Bleed!
      • Bleed Chance. Roll: 19 Failed
        20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess) 43
9.00 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 94 Failed
    28% chance of attack failing. 55 Failed
    • Attack (Azusa) 19 Critical Hit! 50% Hit
      Evasion (Door) 19 Bleed!
      • Bleed Chance. Roll: 71 Failed
        20% chance of dealing 1.5% Max HP bonus damage (Bloody Mess) 42 Failed
9.50 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 45 Failed
    28% chance of attack failing. 100 Failed
    • Attack (Azusa) 16 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 13
      • Bleed Chance. Roll: 74 Failed
10.0 Seconds | Azusa performs a Basic Strike on the Door with her Liberator of Darkness weapon performed with the Precision Blow dependent special move from Reckless.
  • 36% chance to strike a random target. 88 Failed
    28% chance of attack failing. 28 Success
10.0 Seconds | The Door uses a Earth (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Earth damage that also binds the target for one round with a 40% base chance to escape per 2 AP spent.
  • Attack (Door) 2 Hit!
    Evasion (Azusa) 3 Bound
    • 20% chance for binds against her to auto-fail. 74 Failed
10.0 Seconds | Azusa uses Healing Factor's Quick Healer special action.

Oil... There was oil everywhere. It splashed and it sloshed and it painted the ground and your face black. It would seep into your clothes and stain your flesh. You would be able to smell the grease as it filled your nares with its unpleasant stench. It was hard to tell if you were getting anywhere. You hacked and you hacked and you cut as deeply as you possibly could but to what avail you would be left to wonder. The Door was nothing more than a machine and it might not have a programmed end. That would simply mean that you would have to break it down to its most basic of parts.

You were in fact getting somewhere. The camera would flicker as electricity was rerouted. The Door was indeed starting to fail. In the office a light would start to flash. Warning! It moved quickly from yellow to red and was blinking in rapid succession. She had not seen the color change before. What did it mean? The proctor would tap away at the keys as she attempted to diagnose the issue at hand to no avail. She did not realize it, not just yet that is that you had almost cut your way through the Door.

And then she would see it. The tip of your blade as it pierced through the other side of the door for a fraction of a second. Less than half a second to be precise.

Her eyes would widen, the beautiful woman was indeed making better progress than she expected. He would be utterly pleased to hear this! she did not expect much out of these sand mites, but this lass might be the exception. She clenched her bottom lip between her teeth as she turned her attention back to the monitor in time to see a massive boulder sail through the air and make impact. It would land squarely on Azusa, pinning her beneath two tons of solid earth.

Her fingertips would rap on the desk. Ten more seconds. Ten more seconds and the integrity of the door was about to falter... Almost there!

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thump-thump. Thump-thump.
NTi5mdQ.png

Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

She could feel it. Her blood rushing through her veins, her blood vessels barely able to contain the pressure. Her bones straining under the force her muscles exerted, constantly quickening and strengthening.

But most importantly...

The thrill. How fun it was to break things. How much she enjoyed using her strength to slice and smash and crush and bash. This was not the first time she used this cursed power...but it was the first time she was sane enough to realize what she was doing.

And it frightened her. Just as much as it delighted her. (A-amazing...This Curse Seal makes me feel as if my body is nowhere...and everywhere.) She merely thought about striking a certain area and her body had already finished doing so. She could move so swift, strike whatever she wanted. (...Th-this power must be evil. This allure...Its too much. I must focus. I cannot let it consume me like before...) But thoughts were so much easier than actions; she understood this power was intoxicating. That nothing but pain would come if she ever tried using it against someone again....She had to find a way to rid herself of this corruption before long.

...But it was so fun.

Every attack she made was thrilling. Every hit that registered pain on her also made her shiver. She hated it. It was unsightly, it was beastlike. But she loved it; she did not want this to end. And The Door calculated exactly that, finding the perfect way to contain her insanity; "No....NO! I-I am so close..." She grunted. The stone was heavy, but her body was tough. She would not be crushed by this...and she was certain her body could muster the strength to escape before the thrill had left her...she would not allow herself to let that feeling go to waste.

The thrill; she was almost there.

Actions:
Passive Effects
  • Increased AP costs are negated and auto-fail chances are halved. (Conservative Motion)

• My Curse Seal grants;
  • Melee contact with the user will result in extra damage being done to the attacker, dealing (400) Fire Damage. This damage can be Buffed up to 30%. Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy. Multi-Hits counts as one contact. (Flare Touch Fire Style)

*All Jutsu I'm using are mastered unless otherwise stated.
**Azusa will attempt to maintain all maintainable actions for as long as possible unless specifically stated otherwise.

Oh! Conservative Motion halves any auto-fail chances on me. No need to apply it last round though.

- Drop Reckless's Brink of Insanity. (0 AP)
- Attempt to escape the bind via Release Restraint's free bind-escape attempt (0 AP)
--- If the above fails, attempt to escape. Azusa will repeat this until she is freed. (1.5 AP per attempt due to release restraint)

- With all AP remaining, perform Basic Strikes on the Door with my Liberator of Darkness weapon; repeat as much as possible. (0.5 AP)
----At the very end of the round, use Healing Factor's Quick Healer special action - (0 AP)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The Door
6YcT1VG.png

HP: ??? [Bleed V]
[progress]0[/progress]
HP: Destroyed

|Aikayume Azusa
HP: 13731 [+1458 Healing Factor][+972 Recovery] [Bleed IV] 14217
CP: 19908
AP: 10

Evasion 23
Genjutsu Save 23

What Happened???
0.00 Seconds | The Door arms a Crush Virus (Master Rank) Puppet Trap which is triggered by the first B-Rank or higher attack which is directed at it. The Door's randomized attacks via Variable Combat Systems are not prevented by Crush Virus' effect.
0.00 Seconds | Azusa drops Reckless's Brink of Insanity.
0.00 Seconds | Azusa attempts to escape using Release Restraint's free bind escape attempt.
  • 45% chance to escape. 95 Failed
0.00 Seconds | The door takes bleeding damage.
  • The door is broken!
1.50 Seconds | Azusa attempts to break free of the restraint again.
  • Roll (attempt 2): 36 Success

**Totally missed the halved auto-fail chances.

It would seem anticlimatic, a boulder pressed you into the ground. It was heavy. You would squirm, wiggle and writhe beneath the weight and while the boulder indeed shifted it would not roll away. A canister would pop out the door and skid to a stop a few feet away. You could hear it roll to a stop. Perhaps you expected something awful to follow but you would not hear anything but a *spurt.* The hose that fed oil through the machine was sliced and just now it gave way. The pressurized system that propelled the oil forward now caused the oil to spray out like black rainfall. This would go on for a few moments, you still below the hunk of earth. The Door would then go dead. Not a light, not a gear would turn. The silence would be eerie and you overpowered that pesky rock and felt what it was like to have full lungs again. It felt good surely.

The ground was painted black, glistening and slick. The rock you were beneath was also splattered with oil. Even the ends of your robes were sullied. Thankfully nobody had a lit match. The Door, however was concerning as it should be. You could see a faint bit of light on the other side. Your weapon had cut through the door at least once. The door was no longer attacking, perhaps the assessment was over? You took no time to consider such trivial things. You continued to assault the door with your blade. you would hack and saw and stab.

On the other side of the Door, the proctor would appear panicked. The Door was dead. That was all well and good except for one minor thing: she could not open the door because it had a mechanical lock. She was trying to contact someone, perhaps one of the members of the Bishimon Project. "Hello? Yeah it's me. G-good... Yeah... You know what I need? No, not that. I uh need. A---h uh... A really large can-opener."

As she said this, Azusa would hack through the Door. A hunk of metal would break away, falling inside the office. It would prove to be a dirty process, hacking through a machine. You would find yourself covered in oil, it smeared on the side of your face and in your hair. "N-never mind. No need," the proctor quickly announced as she turned off her headset before she could even get another reply. She looked to her left and to her right. She did not know what to do with this. She eyed the printer, the Door was supposed to tell her how well the assessment went. She had no dam idea. "Con-graduations!" She proclaimed, she knew that whatever the numbers looked like they were good and she was stalling as she pulled out a sheet of loose-leaf paper. "I uh... just need to-- to uh--- jot down a few numbers," she explained.

"Carry the two and..."

"No-no, that's not right." She erased what she wrote and started over again.

"Account for losses..." She sighed as she started to recheck her numbers. With a nod more to herself than to you and folded the sheet in half. "Give this to the boss-man," she stated. The 'boss man' was Kazekage Masashi. "Impressive, really." She was going to add something about offering to help her clean up but she decided against it, that girl was scary.
The Readout said:
Assessment: Aikayume Azusa

Swordswoman versus S Class Door Level 8 -- 30 Second Assessment Period[/b]
  • Door is at 0% Integrity.
  • Azusa caused over 500,000 damage to the Door.
  • Azusa did not percentile integrity damaging techniques on the Door as her main method of causing damage.

Azusa never reached terminal failure.
  • Azusa withstood a total of 34383 damage.
  • The Door had the potential to damage Azusa for 40,000 damage, however only 34383 damage was suffered by Azusa.
  • She would have been rendered unconscious by 30 seconds had she not defeated the door in 20 seconds.

Resources
  • Present rate of chakra lost, it is anticipated that Azusa would run out of chakra by 30 seconds, however she appears to be a capable fighter even in the absence of chakra use.
  • Chakra use exceeds longevity and Chakra use appeared to be only partially relevant to her ability to fight as a taijutsuist.
  • Her skillset was utilized to the fullest.

Final Assessment: Subject is too scary to date.
  • Azusa would defeat most assumed skilled shinobies in a tournament match.
  • Azusa can exceed ANY target's vital span within 20 seconds.
  • Azusa has average to below average evasive abilities and maneuvers and is considered to be a reckless but dangerous combatant.
<i>
</i>

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...P-people!..." Azusa could hear them, could smell them on the opposite side of this door! They were so close; a prize for her to catch! "...*hah*...*hah*..." Her predatory impulses told her they would entertain her more than breaking down the door! Oh, her claws ached; she wanted to use them to tear. She was not satisfied! She did not want this fun to end!

...But that was not her goal. She did not come here for fun. (Think...Focus....I was fighting...Why was I fight? The Door...A..it was...testing me?) She knew in her mind there was a purpose to her being here, despite every nerve in her body telling her to not think; to simply partake in what was around her. Oh, the very act of thinking weighed so much heavily on her mind, much more than the physical stone that had kept her pinned to the ground! She'd have raised hand to her forehead, her head aching from the strain thoughts were putting on her...If she were not bound of course.

It was perhaps, fortunate she had been restrained by the door's final attack, protecting its creators in its last moment. By the time Azusa had managed to wiggle free, much of her bloodlust had been faded; and her mind remained unbroken by the haze of her curse mark, enduring its impulse until the glyphs of her seals deactivated. (This power...is too dangerous to keep. The Toraono have given me my mind back...I can't risk losing it again.) Even though her seal had not completely burned her out, her mind still felt fried....But she was herself.

(I remember what it was now. It was actually...) The fox recalled her earlier attempt at the start of the trial, holding her blade up for a final strike. "...Open Sesame."...

---

By the time Azusa had escaped from beneath the boulder, she was tired. She was dirty.

...Her eyes, exhausted and weary, wandered over the girl scrawling on the paper as she passed through the broken down door, and blankly accepted the paper offered to her. "It was to be expected. We shall discuss dinner another time." The fox said; resting was the real prize on her mind at this point.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back