Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Assessment [Akujin]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
You have answered Sunagakure's summons, "arrive at the Ranger Tracking Grounds Main Office at 8 o'clock in the morning for your assessment." The note was vague but addressed to you in the same typed script. It did not even mention what or why you were being assessed. It was likely that you considered the reason why, you expressed interest in participating in the World martial Arts Tournament next year but the message and the messenger seemed to have few words of advice or encouragement to share. Of course, it would be cheating or unfair for someone to give a potential fighter the advantage in a fight, in this study every shinobi served as a control. There were personal favorites under consideration but if they could not blaze their own way then they would never make it to the tournament.

Favored due to your association with the Toraono family as well as your status in the Medical Branch, you are one of the highest ranking Medics in Sunagakure. It only seemed obvious that once you cited an interest that you would be among those chosen to be assessed.

The Tracking Grounds was a Ranger-only center that took up several acres of land. It was an impressive, albeit plain-looking structure with a dome shape and an earth-colored hue. The tracking grounds themselves were open to shinobis in good standing with Sunagakure for the purposes of training but thus far they were underutilized. Since Shouki's final stand in this very center, the Tracking Grounds has been closed while the Ranger's headquarter's security was being reviewed. Presently closed to the public unless one has a specific invitation, you would be among the first shinobi to enter this structure in months.

The entrance would be simple, guarded by a pair of well-armed and intimidating men. Both looked more like the sort of men that would grapple a bull, beat it and then eat it raw for their morning meal. Their eyes would flash a moment of recognition, yes they knew you were coming and what you looked like, with a grunt and a nod they would allow you entry. Of course, if someone was foolhardy enough to disrespect them, the door would slam closed and you would be faced with combat before you even reached the training ground. Yes, you were probably 'stronger' than them, despite their intimidating presence because if they were indeed more capable it would be them answering this invitation and not you.

The entrance would lead to a long, narrow hall. The walls were made of some sort of metal. It would be Takahashi Steel. On either side there was also a thick wall of glass that separated their reinforcement beams. To the right you would see a desert expanse. It looked like the same thing you would see every time you left the village. A gilded terrain with little cover and vegetation. If you were to press your hand against the glass, it would feel hot to the touch, almost painfully so. To the left, grasslands. It was quite tranquil, gently rolling hills and a verdant landscape spotted with a few knotted trees that provided a shady canopy. The glass if touched would feel temperate, not hot nor cold. A rabbit would dart out from beneath a mossy stump and stare at you from the other side of the glass curiously before hopping away.

This place was one of the things that made the Ranger's unique, they were trained hunters. They spent their idle time preparing as survivalists and they did not hunt "small game." Rangers were one of the few that actively sought dangerous S-Class beasts as well as creatures and monsters of dubious origin. In truth, Rangers were the Monster Hunters of Wind Country but they did too good of a job. With a lack of dangerous game, need for the Rangers as a whole diminished until the Rangers finally dispersed as a unit entirely. Their way lost and forgotten by most as families moved on. There were a few, a mere sprinkling here and there that still knew the old ways. That was how this structure was erected but Rangers are notoriously fickle and that particular Ranger had not been seen in some time. Some have come to believe that she was lost or killed while seeking game, it was a common cause of death for Rangers who live short and brutal lives.

This hallway would prove to be quite long, in fact you would walk for over a mile before you would reach your destination -- a door. No, not THE DOOR, simply a door. It would be unlocked and you would leave the glass encased hallway and enter an office. The office would be neat and rather small given the distance you traveled to reach this central hub. There would be a desk and a man sitting behind the desk, one could only assume that he was a Ranger. He would not address, you rather a young woman who would take a few steps towards you as you entered the room. She was dressed like a fifteen year old gothic boy, not a representative for one of the largest tournaments in the world. There was a simple reason for this -- she did not represent the tournament, she represented Sunagakure's interests.

"Are you Byakko Kyūji?"

She would wait for you to confirm who you were.

"Excellent, sign here." She would have you a scroll. Once unfurled it would be a liability statement claiming that you are aware and affirm that you are about to enter into a dangerous situation. That death, disfigurement and even potential disability may result from participation. "I am sure they filled you in," she would announce while she waited for your signature. "Of course they wouldn't, would they?" She sighed, the project was not public yet. Well, she better explain. "You are about to enter a simulated combat experience unlike anything you have ever seen before. This will assess you in a 'safe'"</B><i></i> she made quotation marks with her fingers "...environment. You will still suffer the damage of powerful attacks, determined by the setting dial on the machine. I have you and the others set for Level 8. Yes, there are higher levels but those are intended for group combat experience and we felt that it would be unnecessary." She would press a button on the Ranger's desk and the walls would open up. There would be several doors, well more specifically 5. Each would be labeled simply: desert, grassland, forest, tundra, water.

"Pick a biome and enter when you are ready. We have added security measures to the door. Returning will be difficult to say the least. you have thirty seconds to return through the door. Do your best." She would give him an encouraging smile and a thumbs up. As he enters she would add an additional query, "Do you have any next of kin, medical issues, excreta that I will need to be aware of when I---" The door would slam between you an her, trapping you inside whichever biome you have chosen to enter. She gave you the instructions -- you have 30 seconds to return through the door you just left. It sounds simple, but it truly is not. The door would hum to life,hidden gears would start to whirl as an unknown power-source empowered the massive mechanical structure.

It was go time!
tgMwKM9.jpg

<B>Intruder Targeted!
!
  • You are NOT in combat on your first post. You will be in combat in your second post.
  • The doors actions will be randomly determined using a roll chart so there is no way for you to know what they will do, but THE DOOR is not to be taken lightly. It has stats that exceed that of the average S Rank player.
  • You will not know the Doors' stats or HP totals but you will know what percent THE DOOR has left.
  • This is a no-kill mini event. Roleplay, I will be seeking compensation (in terms of Solo Modded Mission rewards) for those that participate. This means that you will need to complete the requirements in terms of posts and word count.
  • Each round is 10 seconds, meaning you will need to survive 3 modded rounds or defeat the door within those three rounds.
  • You can RP a reply at any time.
  • You can send your stats and information now or when the mod is called in the next post.
  • This follows all the ROE.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomorrow, it appeared that I had an assignment at the Ranger Order that was likely regarding the upcoming World Martial Arts Tournament being held in Tea Country where combatants from all ends of the world would be meeting up and representing their village in the hopes of ending up on top. It would be an interesting event to say the least, but the road to getting there would not be an easy one if I wanted to participate in the actual fighting. See, there were other people from my village who also could proudly represent the Hidden Sand in the tournament and who were notorious for their aggressive and often suicidal fighting tactics; I was still getting used to my newfound powers in recent times, but I would give it a shot at the very least to see if I could make the final cut. In the end, I would be heading to Tea Country for a joint medical meeting with the representatives of Konohagakure and Kumogakure to hopefully reach some treaty among ourselves that would better the medical field for all our villages, but that was also unpredictable like what I was going to be in store for tomorrow with this assignment that I assumed meant showcasing what I could do. Regardless, I would thank the messenger who came to my door late this evening and would head right to my armory to shine up my armor and sword as I knew that I needed to be prepared for anything that could occur tomorrow so I was not going to take any chances.

As soon as I finished accessing my sword and armor, I would head into my bedroom where my wife was already sleeping in our bed, and get into more comfortable clothing for bed which were pajamas. There would be a quick prayer to Lord Byakko at the side of my bed where I prayed that he would watch over and guide me tomorrow during the assignment that was given to me. Of course, he would not speak back to me in response but my faith had me believing that he was watching over me right now and was giving a smirk as he did often whenever he made himself physically appear; of course, I could always summon him if I wanted through a summoning jutsu, but I preferred he decided when to show himself to me as he was my lord after all. As soon as I crawled into my bed, I would quickly lose the fight against sleep and I would be down for the count for the rest of the night.

I would wake up the following day around 6:30 in the morning and spring out of bed while Lady Yanshi continued to sleep soundly. But, being the good spouse that I was, I would leave the note that I was given on her nightstand with a small tidbit at the bottom to not worry and that I would be home later if I wasn't in the hospital because I got the snot knocked out of me. Yes, I could be funny even after everything that happened in my life from my former apprentice brutally assaulting me and leaving me without my eyes from what I was told to fighting Brother Kuro and having my arm ripped off due to a power Rasengan attack that just hit at the perfect spot to remove it. I even had a smile on my face after becoming a woman and having no recollection of how it happened nor Lord Byakko letting me know because the time was not ideal to tell me he would say. In any case, I would head to the dining room for a light breakfast prepared by some of my clan's wonderful cooks and then back to my armory to put on my armor and grab my sword after properly changing out of my pajamas of course.

After a quick evaluation, I was prepared to go and I would head to the Ranger Tracking Grounds Main Office as described in the letter that I received last night. My time of arrival to the entrance would be around 7:30 giving me plenty of time to relax my nerves, get out the jitters and be able to present myself and think rationally; I would not wait long however to enter the building and be met by two guards who would grunt and nod before letting me in. With their acceptance and verification, I headed down a long, narrow hall seeing two vastly different biomes, if one could call them, on either side of me with one appearing to be like the deserts of our country while the other looked like somewhere in Fire Country if it was true that they had a lot of grass, trees, and it was more scenic than the barring wastelands of our desert even though I liked our deserts. While these two different biomes were interesting, I did not have a lot of time to waste so I continued along my path and it would be a long way to say the least as I would quicken my pace to get to the end of the hall quicker. It did not help that I was wearing armor inside of a building that would cause my sweat glands to begin on top of these contractions called breasts that would not stay still if I did anything else aside from walking; they were pesky little buggers to say the least.

Eventually after what felt like an eternity, I would arrive at the other end of the hallway where a door was already opened for me and I would enter a small office where there was a man sitting in a chair at his desk, but he would not approach me. Instead, a young woman would take a few steps towards me in her "unique" dress attire and ask me if I was Byakko Kyuji. To her question, I simply answered with a warm, welcoming smile and the following: "Yes I am. My appearance and voice might be different than what you originally thought as some things happened in my personal life that have made me into the individual that I am today. But, now is not the time for ideal chit-chat as I know I was summoned here and it is likely that others will follow me."

She would not wait too long after my response to hand me a scroll, which I unfolded right away and read the contents of it, and asked me to sign it. It was a typical liability statement that all good businesses had people sign so they couldn't be sued if something went terribly wrong and I would simply read the statement and sign it without too much of an afterthought. After all, I was Byakko Kyuji who had my eyes and an arm forcefully removed from me so I wasn't overly concerned about what happened to me. Now, I was hoping that I would come out of this in one piece but if something happened, it happened. She would continue about being filled in on what happened before sighing and explaining to me what I was about to get myself into which honestly didn't sound too bad but I could see why she wanted to disclaim it. I merely would nod to acknowledge that I understand the conditions and what I was about to get myself into; it was going to be a challenge but rewarding regardless of the outcome.

She would then press a button revealing five different options for me to choose from as a biome. It appeared that my choice would be where I was going to be fighting this "Door" that she spoke of. I had desert, grassland, forest, tundra, and water to choose from and each of them seemed to have attributes that would be beneficial to some people and a handicap to others. I wanted to choose the desert since it was the obvious option for any Sunan shinobi since we lived in a desert, but that could be a test to see if we were not thinking outside of the box and it was a wide-open area which would leave me sticking out like a sore thumb. There was the tundra, but considering I had no experience with cold elements, I choose against it. There was also a water one but since I didn't focus on water-based attacks, it would make no sense for me to choose it which left me with two choices that I could've picked: grassland or forest. I had no experience in either of them, but the forest would offer more cover and allow me more time to think on my feet I believed so I decided to choose that.

Giving a smile to her, I would walk into the forest biome and the door would close behind me as she was starting to query about other matters like next of kin and what not. Of course, I would not have any time to respond before the door closed me in. My task was a simple one however from what the young woman had told me: I have thirty seconds to get out of this biome and that was the only thing that I needed to do. This door however would come to life right before my eyes and I could only simply emit one word at seeing it begin to start up: "Shit."

[WC: 1580/7000 Words. I am assuming you are asking about S-rank modded mission rewards so that is why I am assuming 7000 words]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since my coding for my battle stuff is so much, I am going to use one post to post it for you, Shiori. I hope that is okay! Link to profile HERE.

Battle Stuff said:
Stats said:
Agi:600/600
Sta:600/600
Nin:600/600
Tai:600/600
Gen:600/600
CC:600/600
Capped Shop Points: 1285 [Note to self: keep at least 400 points moving forward]
Current PL: 3600
Character Level: 15
Action Points: 10

Secondaries said:
Genjutsu DC: 27
Evasion: 23
Genjutsu Save: 23
Ninjutsu Accuracy: 23
Melee Accuracy: 19
Ranged Accuracy: 19

Magnanimous Medic of Byakko's Blessing said:
Magnanimous Medic of Byakko's Blessing
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina = 48,000
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control= 30,000
Class Bonus: +4 Genjutsu DC
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Evasion(Dodge), Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy

Abilities said:

Equipment said:
Slot 1: Headset
Slot 2: Kawarimi Target
Slot 3: Kawarimi Target
Slot 4: Belt Pouch #1:
Belt Pouch Slot 1: Health Pill x3
Belt Pouch Slot 2: Energy Drink x3
Slot 5: Belt Pouch #2:
Belt Pouch Slot 1: Blood Pill x3
Belt Pouch Slot 2: Soldier Pill x3
Slot 6*: Health Pill x3
Weapon Holster #1: The Blade of Celestial Judgement

*Purchased an Extra Inventory Slot on 12/6/15

Equipment said:
Name: Byakko's Glove of Holy Legends
Damage Type: Unarmed
Accuracy Modifier: +2
Damage Modifier: -10% Base Damage
Weapon Effect: Can use hand-seals with this weapon
Augments:
1. Steady
2. Recovery
3. Swift

Name: Type 7 "Divine Judgement"(Handgun)
Damage Type: Ranged
Weapon Effect: May naturally inflict bleeding
Augments:
None

Name: The Blade of Celestial Judgement
Damage Type: Slashing
Augments:
0. Ancestral Weapon: Spiritual - Assume this is the alignment that my sword is using unless otherwise told please
00. Great Weapon (free due to Heavy Handed)
1. Blood Rack
2. Recovery
3. Swift

Ninjutsu said:
Non-Elemental

Lightning

Earth

Water

Fire

Wind

Vapor

Plasma

Shadow

Kinesis

Genjutsu said:
Audial (Debuffing)

Kinetic (Debuffing)

Visual (Debuffing)

Will (Debuffing)

Taijutsu said:
Unarmed:

Slashing:

Buffering:

Medical Jutsu said:

ANBU Jutsu said:

Nanjirou said:
A distinct clan of samurai that has been the source of some of the greatest swordmasters throughout the land. Renown for the lethal finesse they display in their sword fighting with some of the most ancient blades, a Nanjirou is said to come of age only when their ancestry awakens within them; gifting them with spiritual link to their ancestors that can be evoked to display advanced techniques honed through generations of experience.

Note: All techniques and buffs from this Bloodline are considered Spiritual/Dark/Light based on their Ancestral Weapon.

084 PL - Ancestral Weapon (Rank One)/Bushido (Rank One)
168 PL - Wrath Seal (Rank One)
252 PL - Iaijutsu Mastery (Rank One)
336 PL - Battoujutsu (Rank One)
420 PL - Ancestral Weapon (Rank Two)
504 PL - Iaijutsu Mastery (Rank Two)
588 PL - Bushido (Rank One) / Temporized Slash (Rank Two)
672 PL - Wrath Seal (Rank Two) / Uncanny Dodge (Rank One)
756 PL - Ancestral Weapon (Rank Three) / Battoujutsu (Rank Two)
840 PL - Iaijutsu Mastery (Rank Three) / Temporized Slash (Rank Two)
924 PL - Uncanny Dodge (Rank Two)
1008 PL - Wrath Seal (Rank Three) / Temporized Slash (Rank Three)
1092 PL - Bushido (Rank Three) / Uncanny Dodge (Rank Three)
1176 PL - Battoujutsu (Rank Three)
1260 PL - Sword Trance (Rank One)
1344 PL - Crescent Arc (Rank One)
1428 PL - Sword Trance (Rank Two)
1512 PL - Tsubame Gaeshi (Rank One)
1596 PL - Sword Trance (Rank Three) / Crescent Arc (Rank Two)
1680 PL - Crescent Arc (Rank Three) / Tsubame Gaeshi (Rank Two)
1764 PL - Tsubame Gaeshi (Rank Three)

---

Ancestral Weapon - Passive
The Nanjirou believe that the best ending to their life is to be as they lived; paired with a blade. Their remains are used in the forging and reforging of blades both new and old, quite literally infusing a part of them into their swords. It is for this reason that their are a myriad of unique weapons in the clan, each with their own history and displaying traits of those who came before. Many blades have a spirit within of one of their ancestors that serves as a guide to the Nanjirou as they live their life and grow in power.

Rank 1: Upon gaining this bloodline the user must designate a single Slashing or Piercing weapon as their Ancestral Weapon. This weapon gains one of the following alignments and the associated effect;
  • Spiritual: Twice per round, the user may perform two Wrath Seal actions to the same attack with this weapon. Both require a focus point.
  • Light: The weapon protects the user against the first 175/275/400/550/675 damage that hits the wielder each round, increasing with the user's out of character rank D/C/B/A/S.
  • Dark: Each round the user's Ancestral Weapon siphons 1% of their maximum health into a special Bloodlust Pool. Whenever the user performs a Taijutsu with their Ancestral Weapon, for free, they may choose to spend Bloodlust as well which increases the base damage of their attack by an equal amount to a maximum of +500 Base Damage.
    • The Bloodlust Pool has no maximum cap and cannot be affected in any form other than spending or adding Bloodlust.
Rank 2: The Ancestral Weapon gains +1 Critical.
Rank 3: Critical bonus from Rank 2 no longer applies to caps.

Note:
- The user may only have a single Ancestral Weapon.
- The flavor regarding having an ancestral spirit within the weapon is still subject to the ghost NPC rules.
- The Ancestral Weapon must be stated in their Dojo thread. It and its alignment may be changed by remaking the chosen weapon.

---

Bushido - Passive
Fitting for a clan of samurai, the Nanjirou are ingrained with a code of honor and pride before they even learn to speak. Due to carrying within them the blood and spirit of their lineage, the failure of oneself is seen as the failure of one's ancestry; to be the cause of such shame is not an option to them. The more a Nanjirou is pressured, the more of their Ancestry awakens.

Rank 1: The user gains +0.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 30% of their Max Hp, capping at +1.5 Secondaries.
Rank 2: The user is treated as having the Hidden Power ability (This does not require an abilities slot).
Rank 3: The user gains +0.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 15% Hp of their Max Hp, capping at +2 to their secondaries. So they gain a bonus at 85%/70%/55%/40%. If the user elects to fill one of their ability slots with Hidden Power, the cap is increased to +3. So they gain a bonus at 85%/70%/55%/40%/25%/10%.

---

Wrath Seal - Activated Passive
The core of what separates a swordsman and a Nanjirou is their ties to their clan; the Nanjirou have the unique ability to invoke visions, emotions, and perhaps most importantly, techniques, of their predecessors. A misnomer, the Wrath Seal is a trance they enter that allows even a young Nanjirou to display advanced swordsmanship by channeling the power of an ancient grandmaster. This is no free power though; the trance is exhausting, and difficult to maintain during battle for an extended time.

Rank 1: Grants the user 1 Focus point upon activation and each round active. They may perform the Dancing Blade, Energy Slash and Vantage options.
Rank 2: Grants the user 2 Focus points upon activation and each round active. The user may now perform the Vorpal Edge option.
Rank 3: Grants the user 3 Focus points upon activation and each round active. The user may now perform the Lethality option.

One Focus point may be spent to add one of the following effects to a Slashing or Piercing attack;
  • Dancing Blade - The user may add +1 target to an attack. The user deals -10% damage for the remainder of the round; this stacks indefinitely each time used in the round.
  • Energy Slash - The attack does not count as Melee Contact.
  • Vantage - The user may attack a stealthed target that they failed an awareness check on at -5 accuracy.
  • Vorpal Edge - When Battoujutsu is used, it does not suffer from the damage penalty gained through the Dancing Blade or Uncanny Dodge Nanjirou skills.
  • Lethality - Doubles both the Critical buff limit and any Critical bonuses the user has, but halves the user's critical damage modifier.

Cost: 1 Ap to activate. 4% Max Cp/Rnd active

Notes:
- Unused Focus Points carry over to the next round, but cap out at a maximum of 5.
- Focus points modify an entire action, not just an individual hit.
- An attack may only be modified by a single Focus point (with the exception of a Spiritual Ancestral Weapon.)

---

Iaijutsu Mastery - Bloodline Fighting Style</B><i></i>
Through many years of training, the Nanjirou have developed a code: "Wherever we may be, we must be prepared." With this code in mind, they have developed a stance to adjust to every situation. Their sword is constantly sheathed, and they may quickly draw it and redraw it. There are a number of variations but any skilled Nanjirou will have their fearsome Battoujutsu at the ready.

Rank 1: Jigen-ryu -- The user's Piercing and Slashing Taijutsu attacks with their weapon while in this stance do +5% more damage.
Rank 2: Mugai-ryu -- Taijutsu attacks done with this style are modded 0.25 AP faster (costs are still paid in full).
Rank 3: Kensei-ryu -- The user takes +15% Damage from all sources, however their class Evasion stat is considered High.

Special Action - The user may choose to only select the "dodge attack to sheath weapon" effect of this style without any of the other effects. If so, this does not take up the user's physical style.

Cost: 0.5 AP to enter stance.

Note:
- At all ranks, upon dodging an attack the user may sheath their weapon for no cost.
- Can be used with -Any- Slashing or Piercing Weapon.
- No attack can be modded as if they cost less than 0.5 AP.
- While in the Kensei fighting style, the Nanjirou's damage buff cap is reduced to +25%. Additionally, any "beyond the cap" damage buffs they have are halved.

---

<B>Battoujutsu - D Rank Buffing Taijutsu
The infamous quickdraw technique of the Nanjirou. In the hands of a Nanjirou a sheathed blade is more dangerous than a drawn one, and in the blink of an eye they can unsheathe and strike at their enemies. With few people outside of shinobi having the necessary reflexes to react, the Nanjirou became famed for their "one-hit kill" swordsmanship.

Rank 1: The user equips a Slashing or Piercing weapon and attacks with a Taijutsu; If the attack rolls a critical, the modifier is increased to x2.1 Critical damage.
Rank 2: The user equips a Slashing or Piercing weapon and attacks with a Taijutsu with +1 Critical range; If the attack rolls a critical, the modifier is increased to x2.2 Critical damage.
Rank 3: The user equips a Slashing or Piercing weapon and attacks with a Taijutsu with +2 Critical range; If the attack rolls a critical, the modifier is increased to x2.3 Critical damage.

Cost: No Ap; increases the Cp/HP cost of the attack used with this by +30%.

Note:
- The weapon must be sheathed at the start of this attack.
- This attack cannot benefit for critical attack bonus' from any other source (such as Human Anatomy) put it can be stacked with Nanjirou's Ancestral Weapon.
- This may be used with and gain bonus' from Nanjirou's Lethality.

---

Temporized Slash - C Rank Bloodline Slashing/Piercing Taijutsu
When facing a Nanjirou, one should never let their guard down, even when they believe themselves to have the upperhand. A technique performed by sheathing their sword in invisible chakra and slashing, the Nanjirou seals the wound right away through the use of the chakra and causes it to go unnoticed by the victim until they choose to release the chakra and open the wound. Often seen involving the user passing by the enemy in an apparent miss...Until blood suddenly gushes from multiple wounds at once.

Rank 1: Deals 1170 damage at -1 Accuracy. Damage dealt by this technique may show up as either a miss or hidden action (user's choice).
Rank 2: Deals 1460 damage. Damage dealt by this technique may show up as either a miss or hidden action (user's choice). Additionally, the user may choose an additional attack used during the current round or the next to be modded similarly.
Rank 3: Deals 1825 damage at +1 Accuracy. Damage dealt by this technique may show up as either a miss or hidden action (user's choice). Additionally, the user may choose an additional 2 attacks used during the current round or the next to be modded similarly.

Cost:
Rank 1: 1.75 Ap, 350 Cp
Rank 2: 1.75 Ap, 420 Cp
Rank 3: 1.75 Ap, 480 Cp

Notes:
- Attacks chosen to be hidden/missed may only be Slashing or Piercing Taijutsu.
- Lasts until the end of the following round, at which point all 'stored' damage is dealt at once.
- A target cannot be affected by multiple uses of Temporized Slash at once. Being hit by this Jutsu while already affected releases any stored damage from the previous use.
- 'Stored' attacks make their initial to-hit check at the time of use as normal. However, damage is not dealt until the time it is 'released'.
- If a 'stored' attack inflicts an effect such as bleeding or a debuff, it is applied upon the initial hit as usual but is 'hidden' from the mod until stored damage is released.
- Attacks still break binds as usual, despite the damage not being applied at the time of the hit.

---

Uncanny Dodge - C-Rank Bloodline Taijutsu
There are few people whose raw speed and reflex can rival that of a Nanjirou swordsmaster. Their swiftness can seem unnatural, as if aided by some jutsu effect or other influence, but it is simply the result of their willpower to endure their clan's intense physical conditioning.

Rank 1: Once used, the user will auto-dodge the next level E-B Jutsu that hits them. The user may use a single Special Action.
Rank 2: Once used, the user will auto-dodge the next level E-A Jutsu that hits them. The user may use a single Special Action.
Rank 3: Once used, the user will auto-dodge the next level E-A Jutsu that hits them. The user may use both Special Actions.

Special Action - Razor's Reflex: Requires Wrath Seal to be active. The Nanjirou may spend a Focus point when using Uncanny Dodge to make a basic melee attack against the attacker, dealing damage equal to 20% of the attack's intended damage.

Special Action - Hidden Warrior: By paying 0.5 additional AP at the time (not at cast) the attack is auto-dodged, the Nanjirou may attempt to enter stealth at -1 stealth bonus.

Cost: 1 Ap; Cp equal to 30% of the triggering attack (CP cost is paid upon the triggering attack but the AP is paid on cast).

Note:
- This cannot be used reflexively. This must be cast before the attack they attempt to auto-dodge.
- This is an activated auto-dodge.
- May only be used once per round, even if Acrobatics is an owned ability.
- May use both special actions at rank 3, and only a single one at rank 2.
- After usage, the Nanjirou deals -20% damage for the remainder of the round.

---

Sword Trance - B-Rank Bloodline Buffing Taijutsu
Calling forth the spirits of their ancestors, the Nanjirou manifests their willpower and soul in a form of living blade that dances around them. To the eyes of a stranger, they would appear like gleaming steel that appeared out of thin air but for the Nanjirou, each and every single blade was once a part of their living bloodline, aiding them in their techniques - refining them with their wisdom.

Effect: The user generates a certain amount of Living Blades each round and the user may choose to expend 1 Living Blade into their Basic Attack, offensive Bloodline Technique or Slashing/Piercing Taijutsu to grant it an additional effect. If the user is equipped with their Ancestral Weapon at the time of cast, the Living Blade user gains the effect under their weapon's Alignment instead.
  • Base - Attacks done with a Living Blade gains it +2 Accuracy.
  • Spiritual - Attacks done with a Living Blade uses the target's Genjutsu Save instead of their usual Dodge in the roll, and may perform a single Wrath Seal action without requiring a focus point.
  • Light - Attacks done with a Living Blade recovers the user's health by 175 / 275 / 400 / 550 / 675, scaling from the user's Out of Character Rank (D / C / B / A / S).
  • Dark - Attacks done with a Living Blade will siphon 1% of the target's maximum Health and adds it to the user's Bloodlust Pool.
Rank 1: Generates 2 Living Blades.
Rank 2: Generates 3 Living Blades.
Rank 3: Generates 4 Living Blades.

Cost: 2.25 AP and 1% max HP to activate, 1% max HP/round to maintain.

Notes:
- Lasts for 3 rounds and has a round cooldown after the end of the duration.
- The user can only hold up to 6 Living Blades at a time.
- The Light/Dark versions do not stack if used with an attack hitting multiple targets at once. Light will only heal the user once per attack, and the Dark variant will only add the highest damage dealt amount to the user's Bloodlust Pool.

---

Crescent Arc - B-Rank Bloodline Slashing/Piercing Taijutsu
The Nanjirou's mastery over their body is paralleled by the mastery they have over their own mind. Able to feel their own bodily energies they are able to harness their spiritual wrath tangibly. They release an arc of energy from their sword from afar. This pure energy is disruptive to the chakra coils in their opponent, often exhausting their adversaries long before they achieve victory.

Rank 1: The user strikes once dealing 825 Taijutsu damage and an additional 825 chakra damage.
Rank 2: The user strikes once dealing 980 Taijutsu damage at +1 Accuracy and an additional 980 chakra damage.
Rank 3: The user strikes once dealing 1,165 Taijutsu damage at +2 Accuracy and an additional 1,165 chakra damage.

Special Action: For -1 to the attack's accuracy this attack may target a second target. This may stack up to three times.

Cost:
Rank 1: 2.25 Ap, 655 Cp
Rank 2: 2.25 Ap, 780 Cp
Rank 3: 2.25 Ap, 885 Cp

Notes:
- Can be used with Melee or Ranged Accuracy.
- If used with Ranged Accuracy, this attack has a second chance to hit if the initial use was a miss; this can only occur once per round. This energy strike deals 80% normal damage at -3 Accuracy.

---

Tsubame Gaeshi - A-Rank Bloodline Slashing/Piercing Taijutsu
In a single decisive strike fabled to never miss, a Nanjirou can take down a weakened foe. The voices from their ancestors call out the them and some say that they can see the face of these ancient warriors in place of the man living this day or that their hands guide the blade of their descendant. The strike is the pinnacle of swordsmanship, and so powerful it cleanly splits solid stone.

Rank 1: At + 3 accuracy the Nanjirou attempts to strike down a single target dealing 2650 damage. This attack cannot target a clone or an unintended target.
Rank 2: At + 3 accuracy the Nanjirou attempts to strike down a single target dealing 3050 damage. This attack cannot target a clone or an unintended target and cannot be auto-dodged.
Rank 3: At + 3 accuracy the Nanjirou attempts to strike down a single target dealing 3505 damage. This attack cannot target a clone or an unintended target, cannot be auto-dodged and can target an opponent in stealth as if they were regularly targeting an opponent (but this is done at -3 accuracy).

Cost:
Rank 1: 2.75 Ap, 1400 Cp
Rank 2: 2.75 Ap, 1750 Cp
Rank 3: 2.75 Ap, 2100 Cp

Notes:
- May only be used once per round.
- If the opponent was in stealth when they were hit with this attack, this attack does not take them out of stealth but they would take the full damage of this attack.

Curse Seal said:
Name: The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko
Effect: +3 Genjutsu DC
Accuracy that is Moved: Ninjutsu Accuracy

Contracts said:

Elemental Affinity System Information and Genjutsu Special Moves: said:
Free D-Rank Minor Affinity: Lightning
Free C-Rank Minor Affinity: N/A
Free C-Rank upgraded Minor to Major (Same as D-Rank): Lightning
Major Affinities: Lightning*, Fire**, Medical**, Water**, Non-Elemental**
Minor Affinities***: Wind, Earth,
BL/CA/Kin Free Advanced Elements: N/A
Non-BL/CA/Kin Advanced Elements: Vapor, Shadow, Plasma, Kinesis

*Free at C-Rank
** Have all jutsu owned and mastered
***Have over half of the jutsu and all are mastered

Note 1: All Genjutsu are all mastered and thus I have Sensory Knowledge and Sensory Mastery Special Moves

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
You were allowed in, despite your drastic change in appearance you were recognized. Why was that? Well, it was not everyday that a well known clansman became a woman. It was mentioned in the papers and it was mentioned in the descriptive report that was supplied to the guardians and the proctors.

"Yes I am. My appearance and voice might be different than what you originally thought as some things happened in my personal life that have made me into the individual that I am today. But, now is not the time for ideal chit-chat as I know I was summoned here and it is likely that others will follow me."

She thought you were cute, but she knew that you were married so that was a no-go. Lady Yanshi was certainly a lucky woman. She handed you a scroll, she wanted to make certain that it was signed. She extended her arm and dropped a scroll into your hands.
EVENT DATE: Month: October Date: 26
PROMOTERS NAME: Hideyoshi Raijuta EVENT NAME: World Martial Arts Preassessment
NAME OF VENUE: Ranger Order - Tracking Grounds
PHYSICAL EVENT LOCATION: ___________________________________________________________________
This RELEASE of Liability is a Legal Contract binding upon You, Sunagakure, The Promoter named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff related to the event named above. You hereby consent and agree to completely accept alone any and all risks of injury or death, and You verify and confirm all of the below statements by placing your initials at each numbered item as well as signing your full name below.
READ IT CAREFULLY AND OBTAIN LEGAL ASSISTANCE IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT.
1. ________ - Voluntary Application. I, the undersigned, acknowledge and state that I have ACCEPTED to compete in the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE.
2. ________ - Assumption of risk. I am aware and understand that this assessment is a dangerous and hazardous activity, and in particular. I am voluntarily and of my own free will submitting an application to compete in this event with full knowledge
and understanding of the hazards involved.
3. ________ - Release. In consideration for (a) being accepted as a competitor of the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE, (b) being entitled to participate in activities Sanctioned by the ISCF (International Sport Combat Federation) and Promoted by the PROMOTER
named above and (c) being permitted to use facilities and equipment, whether owned or leased by The Ranger Order, Sunagakure and or the PROMOTER named above and all associates, officials, employees, staff and fellow participants and trainers/teachers/mentors/assessors. I
hereby agree that I, my heirs, distributees, guardians, successors in interest and legal representatives (collectively referred to as "Releasor") will not make a claim or file an action or suit against, sue, or attach the property of (a) the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE
which would include The ISCF (International Sport Combat Federation) and the PROMOTER named above or any and all of their officials, affiliated organizations, and/or their directors, officers, employees, agents or managers, fellow participants, trainers, and (b) any or all
manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, suppliers and/or retailers of the facilities and equipment I will use in connection with any and all activities Sanctioned by Sunagakure and or Promoted by the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these
companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees, inventors and staff (collectively referred to as the "suppliers" as well as those involved in the The Bishamonten Project), (Sunagakure and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, and the Suppliers shall collectively be referred to as "Releasees), for damages, injury, emotional distress claims, bodily injury claims, and punitive damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or not, due to or resulting from the acts, conduct, negligence, or misfeasance of, or omissions or failures to act by, the Releasees, or any of them.
4. ________ - Application of Wind Country Law. In further consideration of (a) being accepted as a competitor in the EVENT NAMED ABOVE on the DATE NAMED ABOVE., (b) being entitled to participate in activities conducted and Sanctioned by Sunagakure, The Bishamonten Project
or Promoted by the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, and (c) being permitted to use facilities and equipment, whether owned or leased by Ranger Order, presently called the "Tracking Grounds," the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, I hereby agree that this Release from Liability shall be interpreted under and construed in accordance with the laws of only Sunagakure as named above, without the benefit of and fully disregarding all conflicts of the laws provisions of Wind Country as named above, so that any and all disputes, contentions, disagreements or controversies arising from or related to (a) this Release from Liability, (b) the
application for acceptance into the Challenge, or (c) my participation in any and all activities sanctioned by Sunagakure and Promoted by the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff, shall be interpreted under and in accordance with only the laws of Sunagakure regardless of my domicile or residency; and that the only court in which an action or suit may be brought in connection with the foregoing shall be the court of original jurisdiction of Sunagakure. Further, I waive any right I may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this Release, and I stipulate that the courts of Sunagakure shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over me for the purpose of litigation any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Release, Sunagakure and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff.
5. ________ - Health Advisory and Condition. I hereby acknowledge and understand that participating in this event involves extremely strenuous physical activity and heavy physical contact, and that I have been advised to consult a Medic before commencing and undertaking such activity. I hereby represent that, to the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical health and condition, sufficient to undertake this dangerous and hazardous competition.
6. ________ - Knowing and Voluntary Execution. I hereby declare that I have read this Release from Liability, and that I fully understand the meaning and importance of its contents. I acknowledge that this Release is a binding contract among Sunagakure and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff and myself, and that under this contract I am releasing The ISCF (International Sport Combat Federation) and the PROMOTER named above and any and all of these companies, federations or organizations associates, officials, employees and staff from all liability for claims I may have against them. I further declare and represent that I am at least 18 years of age, that I have full legal capacity to be bound by this contract,
and that I am signing this contract of my own free will and accord.

Executed in Sunagakure on the ________ day of the month of ____________________ , in the year PP____.
APPLICANT/RELEASOR:
Signature: __________________________________ Print Name: _________________

Indeed, it was a typical liability statement that all good businesses had people sign so they couldn't be sued if something went terribly wrong and I would simply read the statement and sign it without too much of an afterthought. She would await your signature to prove consent. Once she received the scroll the punk-rocker would hold her fingers up into the shape of a square as she looked through her fingers. A bright flash of light went off that might have temporarily blinded you. "A before picture," she explained. Yes, she realized that your body had recently, drastically changed. You probably paid good money for it too. no judgement. She did not do this with everyone, only the ones that she felt were important enough to remember. You were the member of two important clans in Sunagakure. Contracts in the end were meaningless pieces of paper that only proved one thing -- that a promise or agreement existed between two parties. The rich or the 'important' seemed to have different rules that applied. She knew this all too well from her time in Soons Haven. Admittedly it had been fine here thus far but with the title of World Martial Arts Champion on the table it was likely that someone, somewhere would buy their way in. If someone came to this assessment undeserving, it is likely that they would be dead.

You had your choice of biomes. You would be the first to pick the grasslands but not the last for this day. Thankfully they would have time to clean up the damage before the next shinobi interested in the forest. You chose the door labeled "Forest". It was dark, under the canopy (both you and the door earn stealth bonus'. Yes, the door has a stealth stat.) of leaves that almost blotted out the sun. it was cool in here and moss covered the ground. It seemed pleasant here. These trees, all of which were indeed real trees had thick and knotted roots that twisted about the ground and would feel slick underfoot. You could feel eyes watching you, yes there were creatures in this forest but they seemed to posses wisdom enough to maintain some space between themselves and the door.

The door hummed.

This was go-time. The door came to life, from its many hidden recesses came all matter of dangerous implement. From blaster cannons or knives, to blunt objects to some sort of projectile launching device. If you looked behind you, you might notice that there were creatures lurking in the forest. Just the glint from their eyes would have been all that you could have seen before they revealed themselves only to run away. They knew what was coming. Did you?

The door looked new, perhaps you were the first to ever pick this room. You were the first in several days, yes. You could wonder how that other shinobi fared. After-all it would be embarrassing to admit that you were beat up by a door but also unsettling to know that such technology exists. TIME's UP, the clock has started counting down!
["B MOD Called."]​

!
  • This follows ROE.
  • Rewards equaling your output, so yeah... S is possible!
  • All of the moderation will be done in a shared forum area so that you can see and understand the rolls. The more you see the more you will understand about your build and your potential.
  • Send your stats and update your profiles if they have not been updated already.
  • Refer to the UBR for more information regarding conditionals.
  • Your actions are already posted so I will be moderating this round after the rest of my posts are caught up.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I entered initially, I would feel a rush of nervousness and stress filling my body. My stomach was in knots and I was breaking out in a sweat from my nerves; it would seem that my calm demeanor that I had on full display sadly was only a facade and I was going to be in for a world of hurt to put it mildly. Truthfully, I had no idea why my body was beginning to act up like this aside from the unknown worrying me even though I shouldn't be acting like this since I was used to the unknown so much in my career as a shinobi from cleaning the corrupted streets of the Red Light District to fighting legendary creatures like Barynx and a carnsaur-human hybrid. Maybe, just maybe, I was feeling this way because I had no intelligence on this creation that was standing in front of me and emitting hums right now unlike most things in this village considering that I was a member of the Oracles and thus I had vast amounts of information and knowledge at my disposal whenever I needed it usually. This door would have to be added to the records following this trial that was set forth for me and I would need to see if that punkish-looking girl would be willing to disclose the other participants involved in this trial so I could add more information to the record that I hopefully would remember to write up after this was all over. The alternative course of action would be to talk to the Ranger Order and see if they'd be willing to sit down and talk about their creation with me, but I knew that was likely not going to happen since the device looked brand new and thus they probably still were trying to keep it confidential and secretive from the public which was understandable for now.

In any case, I had more pressing matters in front of me right now with the trial about to start any moment now. It was probably for the best that I try to conjure up a plan to fight it, but I knew little to nothing about the door so trying to fight against it purely on its weaknesses or strengths was out of the question. However, this biome that I chose was excellent for a swordswoman like myself as it offered area to hide and plan my next moves carefully along with emitting just enough lighting to see, but not enough to have anyone stick out like a sore thumb. Moving ever so slightly to hide behind a nearby tree, I would sit down on the ground bringing my hand to my face and emitting a 'hmm" as I began to ponder what to do. There were many options for me to consider since I knew nothing about this door and I knew that a simple escape was more than likely not possible as I was being tested for the World Martial Arts Tournament and they would want to see my skills even if I was still rusty due to adjusting to this new body and relearning my skills as a swordswoman. It was likely using my sword would be coming into action at one point or another, but to start off, not likely. There was also the darkness that surrounded the area and the heavy cover offering me other strategies to use like attacking from the shadows or toying with the door until my opportunity to strike was perfect. So many options that I could consider since I had so many techniques and skills at my disposal but I would need to be careful to begin since being too passive or too aggressive would spell the end of my chances to move on and represent my home in this tournament; of course, I was already scheduled to go to Tea Country for a medical meeting with the Sennin of the other villages, but I really wanted to show my village and more importantly, my lord and myself, that I was capable of holding my own and I wasn't going to continually be a failure when it came to fighting. After all, I had lost some of my lives already and Lord Byakko was extremely annoyed with me to put it mildly; I didn't need to make him more irritated and disappointed in me.

My pondering of what to do would continue for a few more moments until the door really began to come alive. Cannons, knives, projectile launchers, and blunt objects were all showing themselves from the door as I got back to my feet and looked at it. This creation was truly marvelous and if I managed to survive, I was more than likely going to be losing another body part and I felt like it was going to be something from my lower half since I had already lost my eyes and an arm before. But, I was hoping to escape in one piece but only the hands of fate and a little luck would be deciding how this all would work in the end. I was determined to show everyone that I was not just a descendant of a legendary celestial beast and a medical chief, but also a strong independent nekomimi would did not need my wife, my clan, or my lord to protect me anymore. While it was nice to have them all, I was getting older and it was time to show the world what I was capable of. But, I would have to first complete this hurdle that was standing in front of me and deciding if I made it to the tournament or not, the Door.

There was nothing else for me to think about as I stood there and the trial officially began. It was time to showcase what I was capable of doing and hopefully I would end up as one of the people selected. Even if I wasn't though, this would be a good learning experience for me and would allow me to knock off some of the rust that had been on me metaphorically since the incident quite some time ago which I was still having people investigate as I wanted to know how I was turned into a woman. There was no complaining from me technically and I was adjusting at a relatively reasonable pace, but I still wanted to know who did it since Lord Byakko was not speaking about it and he was allegedly there or at least I assumed he was since I still had my feline-like ears and yet I had green vixen eyes like a former apprentice of mine who had allowed a disease to get the better of her.

In any case, life was strange and it was time for me to go as time was ticking away!

[OOC: Words for this post is 1149. Total: 2729/7000 words]
Actions/Conditionals/Notes for Round 1:
Actions:
  • 0 AP: Activate Cursed Seal - The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC and Ninjutsu Accuracy moved to High)
  • 0 AP: Declare Duelist on Door electing for +2 DC along with +10% damage and +10% to auto Dodge door. All other targets if any pop up would have me lose 2 Dodge/Save against them
  • 0 AP: Activate Combat Instinct on the Door
  • 0.5 AP modded as 0 Seconds: Enter Iaijutsu Mastery - Kensei-ryu (Evasion is moved to high but I’ll take 15% more damage from all sources) via Initiative
  • 0.5 AP modded as 0 Seconds: Enter Wind - Chakra Style electing Wind-Up (When the user fully dodges an attack, their attacker automatically takes damage equal to 5% of the attack's damage. This damage may be increased by the user's Wind Buffs) via Initiative
  • 0.5 AP: Equip The Blade of Celestial Judgement
  • 0.5 AP: Enter Defensive Stance with Defensive Technique Ability (+4 Dodge for -4 accuracy, -10% damage taken while in Stance)
  • 2.5 AP: Use Leech Seal Mastered w/Special Action to sacrifice CP portion for HP at the Door (4.5% max HP taken from Door per turn) (1200 CP to place the seal)
  • 2.5 AP: Use Advanced Clone Mastered at the Door (630 CP, 315 CP per round)
  • 1 AP: Enter Stealth and please take note to Stalker
  • 0 AP: Healing Factor's Special Action - Quick Healer: At the end of a round the user may choose to pay CP equal to 5% of the damage done to the player during the round, to regain 5% of the HP lost by the player during the round.

Conditional:

Notes:
  • Deflection - Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower, IE a 75% hit becomes a 50%, 50% becomes 25%, and 25% becomes a miss. This does not overwrite effects which state partial hits are treated as full hits.
  • When Slashing Taijutsu is used, it will use Genjutsu DC due to Shinobi 101
  • Bushido Rank 2 - The user is treated as having the Hidden Power ability (This does not require an abilities slot). I did NOT elect to fill an ability slot with Hidden Power but it is a free ability.
  • Bushido Rank 3 - The user gains +0.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 15% Hp of their Max Hp, capping at +2 to their secondaries. So they gain a bonus at 85%/70%/55%/40%.
  • Clarity - The user is given a resistance check every round against Genjutsu as opposed to the normal round wait time. & The user is always aware that they are in a Genjutsu unless the Genjutsu was treated as a Sneak Attack.
  • Healing Factor - The user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round & All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.
  • Stalker - Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor.
  • Recovery Augment - While equipped user regains 2% of their maximum HP each round.
  • Duelist, Combat Instinct, and a few others are linked in my action above so I do not see a purpose to list them again.
  • Not all abilities and their notes are listed since not all were used. When I use them, I will list them :)

If there is any questions or concerns, let me know and thank you for modding this, Shiori! ^_^

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The Door
6YcT1VG.png

HP: ??? [-220]
[progress]93[/progress]
HP: 500,000 ==> 466100
CP: ???
AP: ???
Accuracy/Genjutsu DC: +32
Evasion/Genjutsu Save: +28
Other: +2 capped
DR: 25%
Maintains:

Environmental Modifications: Forest
  • Increased Stealth Mod: +2
  • 10% chance that the door's attacks will be a sneak attack. (No, this does not work both ways)
|Akujin
HP: 48000 [+1400 Healing Factor][+960 Recovery][+220] [-4395] 46085
Unhealable HP Damage: 0
CP: 30000 [-2610] 27390
CP Cap: 26400 next round
AP: 10 [-10] 0
Maintains" Name: The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC; Ninjutsu Accuracy); Chakra Style (When the user fully dodges an attack, their attacker automatically takes damage equal to 5% of the attack's damage. This damage may be increased by the user's Wind Buffs)
DR: 10% (Defensive Technique)

[spoilername="Stats"]Genjutsu DC: 27 + 4 (Class) + 3 (Cursed Seal) + 2 (Duelist)
Evasion: 23 ==> 27 (Iajutsu) + 4 (Defensive Stance)
Genjutsu Save: 23
Ninjutsu Accuracy: 23 ==> 27 (Cursed Seal) - 4 (Defensive Stance)
Melee Accuracy: 19 - 4 (Defensive Stance)
Ranged Accuracy: 19 - 4 (Defensive Stance)
Stealth 15[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Passives"]0. Paramedic: - The user requires -1 round to enter a battle that contains someone from their village below 50% Max Hp. The user must still be called as usual, however. Once per round, the user may pay an additional +30% of the chakra cost to increase the HP healed with a medical jutsu by 1.5x. This may only be used on an ally below 50% Max Hp.
00. Shinobi 101 - Slashing Taijutsu using Genjutsu DC
Defensive Technique: When in defensive mode, the player receives -1 to accuracy per +1 to dodge instead of the normal +2 dodge -4 Accuracy defense penalty.
-The maximum amount of dodge for accuracy they may swap is 4.
- -10% Damage Taken while in Defensive Mode
Deflection: Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower, IE a 75% hit becomes a 50%, 50% becomes 25%, and 25% becomes a miss. This does not overwrite effects which state partial hits are treated as full hits. Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note). Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary.
Clarity: The user is given a resistance check every round against Genjutsu as opposed to the normal round wait time. The user is always aware that they are in a Genjutsu unless the Genjutsu was treated as a Sneak Attack. This ability cannot be used with Willpower.
Healing Factor: The user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round. All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.
Initiative: The user is capable of prioritizing 1 AP worth of actions per round which are modded as 0 AP but all costs are paid as normal.
Heavy Handed: The Great Weapon augment does not take up an augment slot, and the user may perform the following special action
Bloody Mess: The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit. When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack.
Stalker: Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor.
Wind - Chakra Style
10. Combat Instinct
11. Cursed Seal
12. Duelist
Bushido: The user gains +0.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 15% Hp of their Max Hp, capping at +2 to their secondaries. So they gain a bonus at 85%/70%/55%/40%.[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Equiptment"]Slot 1: Headset

Augments:
1. Steady
2. Recovery
3. Swift

Augments:
None

Augments:
0. Ancestral Weapon: Spiritual - Assume this is the alignment that my sword is using unless otherwise told please
1. Blood Rack
2. Recovery
3. Swift[/spoilername][/col]

What Happened???
0.00 Seconds | The "Disruption" Secondary Effect is automatically activated on the challenger.
  • There is nothing to Disrupt
0.00 Seconds | Declare Duelist on Door electing for +2 DC along with +10% damage and +10% to auto Dodge door. All other targets if any pop up would have me lose 2 Dodge/Save against them.
0.00 Seconds | Akujin activates Cursed Seal - The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC and Ninjutsu Accuracy moved to High).
0.00 Seconds | Akujin activates Combat Instinct on the Door.
0.00 Seconds | Akujin enters Iaijutsu Mastery - Kensei-ryu (Evasion is moved to high but I’ll take 15% more damage from all sources) via Initiative.
0.00 Seconds | Akujin enters Enter Wind - Chakra Style electing Wind-Up (When the user fully dodges an attack, their attacker automatically takes damage equal to 5% of the attack's damage. This damage may be increased by the user's Wind Buffs) via Initiative.
0.50 Seconds | Akujin equips The Blade of Celestial Judgement.
  • Name: The Blade of Celestial Judgement
    • Damage Type: Slashing
      • Augments:
        0. Ancestral Weapon: Spiritual -- Twice per round, the user may perform two Wrath Seal actions to the same attack with this weapon. Both require a focus point.
        00. Great Weapon (free due to Heavy Handed): Partial Hits which equal or exceed a target's dodge retain the capability of causing effects other than damage. While equipped with a Great Weapon, the user cannot perform one-handed seals or use the Nimble Hands ability. A weapon with this augment cannot have the Dual Weapon augment.
        1. Blood Rack: Attacks with equipped weapon which successfully raise a target's Bleeding Rank cause the victim to suffer Bleeding Damage at the new Rank instantly.
        2. Recovery: While equipped user regains 2% of their maximum HP each round.
        3. Swift: Whenever the user attacks with the equipped weapon they receive a +2 Dodge Bonus until the end of the turn.
1.00 Seconds | Akujin enters Defensive Stance with Defensive Technique Ability (+4 Dodge for -4 accuracy, -10% damage taken while in Stance).
2.50 Seconds | The Door casts a Puppet (ranged accuracy) attack. 5,000 Physical damage that also causes one instance of Suppression.
  • 2.50 Seconds | Akujin casts as a reactionary Barrier Mastered w/ Special Action: Energy Wall.
    This blocks 1854 damage.
    • 24% chance of activating the 'Non-Elemental' effect. Roll: 3 Success!
      This blocks more damage now: 2022 damage.
      Attack (Door) 18 Hit
      Evasion (Akujin) 12
      • +10% to auto Dodge door. Roll: 11 Failed
5.00 Seconds | The Door performs a Bludgeoning (melee accuracy) attack. 5,000 Physical damage that also elevates the Called Shot level of a random limb by 1 level.
  • Attack (Door) 13 50% Hit, becomes 25% due to Deflection
    Evasion (Akujin) 14
    • 10% Chance to auto-dodge. Roll: 75 Failed
5.50 Seconds | Akujin drops his weapon so that he can use Leech Seal Mastered w/Special Action to sacrifice CP portion for HP at the Door (4.5% max HP taken from Door per turn).
  • Attack (Akujin) 12 Miss
    Evasion (Door) 14
7.50 Seconds | The Door casts a Earth (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Earth damage that also binds the target for one round with a 40% base chance to escape per 2 AP spent.
  • Attack (Door) 15 25% Hit, becomes a Miss due to Deflection.
    Evasion (Akujin) 17
    This is not an 'initial miss' so there is no additional roll for the chance to hit another target.
[/list]
8.00 Seconds | Akujin uses Advanced Clone Mastered at the Door.
  • Gen DC (Akujin) 4 Failed
    Gen Resist (Door) 18
9.00 Seconds | Akujin enters Stealth.
  • Stealth (Akujin) 19 Success
    Awareness (Door) 7
10.0 Seconds | The Door performs a Illusory (gen DC) attack. 2,500 Illusionary damage that causes the target to take 20% more damage for two rounds.
  • Failed due to stealth.
[/list]
10.00 Seconds | Akujin performs Healing Factor's Special Action - Quick Healer.

Narrative

You would find yourself alone in the grasslands. It would feel nice, the cool breeze and the warm sun. Underfoot the lush, thick sod dotted with wildflowers. There were a few trees, not many. A few bushes, some flowering and some thorny. It was certainly an informal 'garden' of sorts. Quite lovely, queer that such a handsome setting would be the site of a potentially violent and dangerous assessment. The door would of course remind you that this was not a vacation site, rather this was a dangerous locale.

</COLOR></B></FONTFACE>
Beep!

Beep!

Initiating Violence Protocol...

BEEP!

BEEP!​
<i>
</i>

An electrical current shot out from the door, causing your flaxen tresses to stand on end. Your fingertips would feel numb if you were to rub them together, your pink lips would tingle. You would feel hollow, but only for a moment, as if your chakra momentarily came to a pause.

It was now or never, you would have to prepare. So quickly you fortified yourself -- the key to victory is elementary don't get hit and hit your opponent. It was a logical conclusion and it would work 100% of the time if you could be certain that you could avoid the Door's assault. There was one problem, despite your gains you had to forfeit some of your offensive skill for the sake of self-preservation.

From a hidden panel on the door a mechanical hand would shoot out and attempt to slap you hard. You could see it coming but you would not be able to avoid it, perhaps part of you knew that. A wall between you and the door. But a door, like a window is a wall's true nemesis. The hand crashed through the energy wall and hit you in the solar plexus, causing you to double over and let out a loud, hacking cough. The door had quite the wallop but did you really expect anything less?

The door would try again, another blunt object but you had almost enough time. You would twist and writhe and almost move out of harm's way. It would hit you in the leg, nearly cracking it. you would know that it tried but it failed. The door was looking to not only subdue you but injure you. There would be no pulled punches here.

Akujin would summon a thirsty energy in the tips of his fingers and lunge at the door but the door would back away several feet and in doing so reveal an earthen pit below. You would slip, almost fall in before you reached for the ledge. You would pull yourself out of the hole and rush away. You needed to do something. To regroup. To hide!

Among Clones -- no.

The shadows -- yes.

The door could not see you. The door could not find you. <COLOR color="red"><B><FONTFACE fontface="monospace">Attempting to Reacquire Target! Reacquire Target! TARGET!

The door could not find you.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Challenging, interesting, but fun. Those were my thoughts as I had managed to use the natural environment that I had chosen to hide myself from the presence of the D.O.O.R which was trying its hardest to beat me up and cause injury to me. Fortunately for me, the creation from the Rangers had stopped its attacks momentarily as it was trying to acquire my whereabouts while seeming to get somewhat angry with each word that left it. I would give the designers of this invention the respect that they deserved as it felt like I was already a third of the way into my evaluation and there was little to no harm done on the creation; at this point, I knew it was more likely than not that I would not be able to escape the biome with the amount of time left over, but I could still give them a little bit of a show if I could manage to grab my sword that I foolishly dropped to the ground. That was my first priority before I did anything else in this heavily-covered biome that I assumed reflected some aspects of Lightning and Fire Country. Though, I would never truly know what these two countries had until I managed to venture out there in-person and bask in everything. That would likely come after the World Martial Art Tournament and the Medical Meeting associated with it if things went according to plan and this treaty, or pact if you want to call it that, was approved and signed by each village's top medical representative. I could only hope that I would be capable of walking after I was done fighting this D.O.O.R. since it had not pulled any punches thus far and I could not imagine having to deal with my family, friends, colleagues, or students if it got out that I got my tiny, little butt handed to me by a non-living entity that so far seemed to appear stationary and only used its extended arms to attack. If it did not use the arms though, it would use another gadget on it to shoot out elemental-jutsu-like attacks that could have a lasting impact if some of them managed to meet their marks.

In any case, it was time to act as time was ticking away and I didn't want to leave this evaluation with merely showing that I could evade practically everything that was thrown my way. It was already obvious that I could do that and it was more likely that they wanted to see if anyone would put a big dent in the D.O.O.R. or die trying. Thus, it was time to show them what I was truly capable of doing with my swordsmanship and this new body; I had to at least try to damage it a little and possibly make it "bleed" some oil or other liquid so it wasn't as powerful as I move on against it. But, I had to wonder if everyone was truly facing a creation like this in their evaluations that probably followed mine OR if I was the "special victim" in this whole experiment of the Rangers. In other words, was I a guinea pig or a mouse that was being toyed with to see what effects giving me the "cheese" would do? Truthfully, I did not know and it was likely that I didn't want to know for the time being. However, I did know that if I survived and could recall this test that I was in, I was going to write about it in Formal Runic and place my findings in the Oracle's Library when the time was right and I could sit down with the creator and possibly get more information. After all, knowledge was power and one could not be sure if a creation like this could solve the problems that our nation was currently facing. If it was giving me a fit, then it could likely be used as a form of defense for the village from outside invaders like rogue ninja or even the corrupted political leader of the country.

As I dashed towards my sword, I had to reflect on what transpired mere moments earlier when the D.O.O.R had gone to its violence frequency and we fought one another. It appeared from my observations that the reinforced door was capable of attacking me four times within the time frame that we just had between us and it took the creation some time between attacks to charge up and prepare itself to continue. I would have loved to exploit that extended amount of time to get in some free blows, but it still was capable of evading my attacks as I missed poorly with my Leech Seal which was supposed to drain its energy down over time while giving me some of it back in return that I would likely need in the long run. It did not help that I got a little jolt at the beginning of our fight that momentarily paused my central nervous system which I believed could have a lasting impact on my overall well-being in this fight. I truthfully did not know however considering that this creation was practically unknown to me and I had no information to go off of. In any case, however, it was going to be difficult to get any real strategy going against this creation as it seemed to attempt to strike with various different attacks with no rhyme or reason on what it chooses to do.

The programming might have made it do this on purpose to keep me on my toes, but it certainly was not appreciated as each attack that managed to hit me packed a "punch". Initially, I tried to use a barrier to protect myself as a hand came towards me, but the D.O.O.R. would break easily through it and smack me right in the solar plexus causing me to clench my stomach momentarily as I lost my breath for a second before coughing violently and then the pain would set in and it did not tickle at all. It stung like hornets chasing a little boy around who threw rocks at their hive to get their revenge for the bastard bothering them. In any case though, its next move that would try to injure me was a blunt object that hit me right in the leg and would have likely shattered it if I hadn't moved at the last moment to brace for impact. As the slap to my abdominal area felt, this move also brought me excruciating pain as I would wince at the blow. But thankfully, I wasn't a complete idiot and was hiding out of plain sight now which had upset the creation of the Rangers dramatically as its gadgets were out and it appeared like it had a sensor on it that was trying to pick up my whereabouts. Fortunately, it did not find me yet and I would be able to strike first.

The main reason that I had managed to survive these first ten or so seconds with this immovable object was a stance that I had been practicing for quite some time since I first awoke moons ago as a woman. It had been a combination of the defensive technique that I had used in previous fights prior to the incident along with utilizing a wind-chakra style that provided a gust of wind that either blew away opponents' and their attacks or redirected them towards the opponent. However, the key component of my stance was learning Iaijutsu which is a combative quick-draw sword technique that often allowed people to use their swordsmanship skills to block techniques or redirect them. Now, my stances that I learned were all great on their own and provided pros and cons that were dependent on the situation that called for them. However, the stance that I had been practicing since I first came up with it was taking the best of Iaijutsu, the Wind, and my Defensive Technique to provide myself with a formidable defense that only the strongest attacks or illusionists were capable of getting through. The only downside to it was I lost some of my offensive capabilities that could be quite problematic if I met a foe who was skilled and wise enough to know that "the best offense is a great defense." I obviously had not met anyone yet, but that would come soon enough. This style was certainly not Tora no Ken, but I truly did not have a name for it quite yet. It would have to be something that I considered in the future if i continued to use this combination of stances into one powerful one!

[OOC: MFT-1462. Total Word Count: 4191]
Actions/Conditionals/Maintains/Notes for Round 2:
Actions:
  • 1 AP modded as 0 Seconds: Pick up The Blade of Celestial Judgement w/ Initiative
  • 1.0 AP: Activate Wrath Seal Rank: Rank 3: Grants the user 3 Focus points upon activation and each round active. The user may now perform the Lethality option.
    -Cost: 1 Ap to activate. 4% Max Cp/Rnd active
  • 1.75 AP: Use Blade Trail Mastered on the Door and utilizing Stalker's Effect of not leaving stealth and w/ Wrath Seal: Lethality
    -The user strikes at a single target dealing 1,265 Damage. If this strike causes bleeding, the next Slashing Taijutsu Attack by the user on the same target gains +2 Accuracy.
    -This may only be performed successfully once per round.
    -If the next Slashing Taijutsu will target multiple targets, only the one affected by Blade Trail will apply.
    -If the next Slashing Taijutsu will hit a target multiple times, only the first strike will be affected by Blade Trail.
    -Requires 1 Focal Point: Lethality - Doubles both the Critical buff limit and any Critical bonuses the user has, but halves the user's critical damage modifier.
  • 2.75 AP: Use Annihilation Mastered on the Door w/ Wrath Seal: Lethality
    -Strikes a single target at -3 Accuracy and +2 Critical, dealing 4,620 Damage.
    -May only be used once per round.
    -Ignores 30% of Damage Reduction.
    -Upon Full Hit, Annihilation has +10% chance of inflicting Bleeding.
    -Requires 1 Focal Point: Lethality - Doubles both the Critical buff limit and any Critical bonuses the user has, but halves the user's critical damage modifier.
  • 2.75 AP: Use Fatal Draw Mastered w/ Wrath Seal: Lethality on the Door
    -Rank 2: Strikes a target at +2 Accuracy dealing 3,795 Damage.
  • 0 AP: Use Healing Factor's Special Action - Quick Healer on myself
    -At the end of a round the user may choose to pay CP equal to 5% of the damage done to the player during the round, to regain 5% of the HP lost by the player during the round.
AP Used: 9.25/10 AP

Conditionals:
  • 1.75 AP: If I am targeted by the Door's Bludgeoning move at/after 6 seconds, I will use Zero Slash Counter's Special Action to reduce its damage
    -Special Action: By paying an additional +25% Cp, this technique may be used reactionary to block a single technique up to 1,010/1,265 damage. If the targets technique is fully blocked, left over damage target the opponent at -2 Accuracy. This may only effect B-Rank or Lower Taijutsu Attacks.

Maintains:
  • Curse Seal(see below)
    -Each round active the user's CP Modifier is reduced by 6.
    - The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC and Ninjutsu Accuracy moved to High)
  • Stances(see below)
    -Iaijutsu Mastery - Kensei-ryu (Evasion is moved to high but I’ll take 15% more damage from all sources)
    -Wind - Chakra Style using Wind-Up (When the user fully dodges an attack, their attacker automatically takes damage equal to 5% of the attack's damage. This damage may be increased by the user's Wind Buffs)
    -Defensive Stance with Defensive Technique Ability (+4 Dodge for -4 accuracy, -10% damage taken while in Stance)

Notes:
  • Deflection - Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower, IE a 75% hit becomes a 50%, 50% becomes 25%, and 25% becomes a miss. This does not overwrite effects which state partial hits are treated as full hits.
  • Bushido Rank 2 - The user is treated as having the Hidden Power ability (This does not require an abilities slot). I did NOT elect to fill an ability slot with Hidden Power but it is a free ability.
  • Bushido Rank 3 - The user gains +0.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 15% Hp of their Max Hp, capping at +2 to their secondaries. So they gain a bonus at 85%/70%/55%/40%.
  • Clarity - The user is given a resistance check every round against Genjutsu as opposed to the normal round wait time. & The user is always aware that they are in a Genjutsu unless the Genjutsu was treated as a Sneak Attack.
  • Healing Factor - The user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round & All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.
  • Stalker - Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor.
  • Bloody Mess - see below
    - The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit.
    - When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round.
    - When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack.
  • Duelist, Combat Instinct, and a few others are linked in my action above so I do not see a purpose to list them again.
  • Recovery Augment - While equipped user regains 2% of their maximum HP each round.
  • Great Weapon - Partial Hits which equal or exceed a target's dodge retain the capability of causing effects other than damage.
  • Blood Rack - see below
    -Effect: Attacks with equipped weapon which successfully raise a target's Bleeding Rank cause the victim to suffer Bleeding Damage at the new Rank instantly.
    -Attacks which would successfully raise a target's Bleeding Rank against targets which are already at Rank 5 Bleeding still cause them to suffer Bleeding Damage even though their Bleeding Rank cannot be raised any higher.
  • Swift - Whenever the user attacks with the equipped weapon they receive a +2 Dodge Bonus until the end of the turn.
  • All abilities and their notes barring Heavy Handed. If there comes a time that I use it, I will provide the notes and details.

If there is any questions or concerns, let me know and thank you for modding this, Shiori! ^_^

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The Door
6YcT1VG.png

HP: ??? [-6906][-3% Max HP][Bleed II]
[progress]89[/progress]
HP: 466100 ==> 444194
Maintains: Magic Cylinder

• 10% chance that the door's attacks will be a sneak attack. (No, this does not work both ways)
|Akujin
HP: 46085 [+1400 Healing Factor][+960 Recovery][+1150] [-21000][Bleed I] 28595
***Increases to 1.5 on secondaries when HP drops below 24485
CP: 26400 [-3880] 22520
CP Cap: 22800 next round
AP: 10 ==> 8 [-6.5] 1.5
Maintains" Name: The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC; Ninjutsu Accuracy); Chakra Style (When the user fully dodges an attack, their attacker automatically takes damage equal to 5% of the attack's damage. This damage may be increased by the user's Wind Buffs); Wrath Seal; Iajutsu; Wind (Wind-up) Style; Defensive Stance

[spoilername="Stats"]Genjutsu DC: 27 + 4 (Class) + 3 (Cursed Seal) + 2 (Duelist) + 1 (Bushido)
Evasion: 23 ==> 27 (Iajutsu) + 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Genjutsu Save: 23 + 1 (Bushido)
Ninjutsu Accuracy: 23 ==> 27 (Cursed Seal) - 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Melee Accuracy: 19 - 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Ranged Accuracy: 19 - 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Stealth 15 - 1 (Taken Out of Stealth) + 1 (Bushido)[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Passives"]0. Paramedic: - The user requires -1 round to enter a battle that contains someone from their village below 50% Max Hp. The user must still be called as usual, however. Once per round, the user may pay an additional +30% of the chakra cost to increase the HP healed with a medical jutsu by 1.5x. This may only be used on an ally below 50% Max Hp.
Defensive Technique: When in defensive mode, the player receives -1 to accuracy per +1 to dodge instead of the normal +2 dodge -4 Accuracy defense penalty.
Deflection: Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower, IE a 75% hit becomes a 50%, 50% becomes 25%, and 25% becomes a miss. This does not overwrite effects which state partial hits are treated as full hits. Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note). Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary.
Clarity: The user is given a resistance check every round against Genjutsu as opposed to the normal round wait time. The user is always aware that they are in a Genjutsu unless the Genjutsu was treated as a Sneak Attack. This ability cannot be used with Willpower.
Healing Factor: The user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round. All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.
Initiative: The user is capable of prioritizing 1 AP worth of actions per round which are modded as 0 AP but all costs are paid as normal.
Heavy Handed: The Great Weapon augment does not take up an augment slot, and the user may perform the following special action
Bloody Mess: The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit. When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack.
Stalker: Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor.
Wind - Chakra Style
10. Combat Instinct
11. Cursed Seal
12. Duelist
Bushido: The user gains +0.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 15% Hp of their Max Hp, capping at +2 to their secondaries. So they gain a bonus at 85%/70%/55%/40%.[/spoilername]

Augments:
1. Steady
2. Recovery
3. Swift

Augments:
None

Augments:
1. Blood Rack
2. Recovery

What Happened???
0.00 Seconds | Akujin starts the round in stealth and maintains the following: his Cursed Seal, Iajutsu Mastery, Wind (Chakra Style) and Defensive Stance.
  • -Iaijutsu Mastery - Kensei-ryu (Evasion is moved to high but I’ll take 15% more damage from all sources)
    -Wind - Chakra Style using Wind-Up (When the user fully dodges an attack, their attacker automatically takes damage equal to 5% of the attack's damage. This damage may be increased by the user's Wind Buffs)
    -Defensive Stance with Defensive Technique Ability (+4 Dodge for -4 accuracy, -10% damage taken while in Stance)
    -Cursed Seal - Each round active the user's CP Modifier is reduced by 6.- The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC and Ninjutsu Accuracy moved to High)
0.00 Seconds | The Door arms a Cylinder of Magic (Master Rank) Puppet Trap which is triggered by the first attack which is directed at it.
0.00 Seconds | Akujin picks up The Blade of Celestial Judgement w/ Initiative.
  • Slashing -- Bleeding; +2, -10%
    • Augments:
      0. Ancestral Weapon: Spiritual -- Twice per round, the user may perform two Wrath Seal actions to the same attack with this weapon. Both require a focus point.
      00. Great Weapon (free due to Heavy Handed): Partial Hits which equal or exceed a target's dodge retain the capability of causing effects other than damage. While equipped with a Great Weapon, the user cannot perform one-handed seals or use the Nimble Hands ability. A weapon with this augment cannot have the Dual Weapon augment.
      1. Blood Rack: Attacks with equipped weapon which successfully raise a target's Bleeding Rank cause the victim to suffer Bleeding Damage at the new Rank instantly.
      2. Recovery: While equipped user regains 2% of their maximum HP each round.
      3. Swift: Whenever the user attacks with the equipped weapon they receive a +2 Dodge Bonus until the end of the turn.</SIZE>
    <i>
    </i>
1.00 Seconds | Akujin activates Wrath Seal [Mastered].
2.50 Seconds | The Door goes haywire!
  • 2.50 Seconds | Fire (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Fire damage that also sets the target "afire" dealing 1,000 damage each round for two rounds.
    • Awareness (Door) 20 Success, the Door may target Akujin normally.
      Stealth (Akujin) 4
      10% Chance that the attack is a sneak attack. Roll: 77 Failed
      5% auto-dodge chance (Duelist) 42 Failed
      Attack (Door) 15 Hit!
      Evasion (Akujin) 7
    2.50 Seconds | Wind (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Wind damage that also elevates the target's Bleeding level by one.
    • 10% Chance that the attack is a sneak attack. Roll: 66 Failed
      5% auto-dodge chance (Duelist) 39 Failed
      Attack (Door) 14 Hit
      Evasion (Akujin) 3 Bleed I
    2.50 Seconds | Non-elemental (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Non-elemental damage that can't be reduced.
    • 10% Chance that the attack is a sneak attack. Roll: 26 Failed
      5% auto-dodge chance (Duelist) 3 Success
      Attack (Door) 1 Miss, 5% of the intended damage is reflected at the Door.
      Evasion (Akujin) 6
2.75 Seconds | Akujin performs Blade Trail Mastered on the Door with Wrath Seal: Lethality.
  • Attack (Akujin) 18 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 14
    • Bleed Chance. Roll: 90 Failed
5.00 Seconds | The Door cast a Lightning (spell accuracy) attack. Also lowers the target's maximum AP by 20% for two rounds.
  • 10% Chance that the attack is a sneak attack. Roll: 95 Failed
    5% auto-dodge chance (Duelist) 81 Failed
    Attack (Door) 17 Hit
    Evasion (Akujin) 5
    • Akujin's AP is reduced to 8 for this round and the next.
5.50 Seconds | Akujin uses Annihilation Mastered on the Door w/ Wrath Seal: Lethality.
  • <SIZE size="80">Lethality - Doubles both the Critical buff limit and any Critical bonuses the user has, but halves the user's critical damage modifier.
    Attack (Akujin) 14 Critical Hit
    Evasion (Door) 7
    • Bleed Chance. Roll: 43 Success Bleed I
      Bleed II due to Bloody Mess
7.50 Seconds | The Door casts a Non-elemental (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Non-elemental damage that can't be reduced.
  • 10% Chance that the attack is a sneak attack. Roll: 15 Failed
    5% auto-dodge chance (Duelist) 59 Failed
    Attack (Door) 12 Hit
    Evasion (Akujin) 4
8.25 Seconds | Akujin uses Fatal Draw Mastered w/ Wrath Seal: Lethality on the Door.
  • Action lost due to reduction in AP pool from 10 to 8.
10.0 Seconds | The Door casts a Non-elemental (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Non-elemental damage that can't be reduced.
  • 10% Chance that the attack is a sneak attack. Roll: 56
    5% auto-dodge chance (Duelist) 36 Failed
    Attack (Door) 14 Miss, 5% of the intended damage is reflected at the Door.
    Evasion (Akujin) 20
10.0 Seconds | Akujin uses Healing Factor's Special Action - Quick Healer on self.

Narriative

The battle would continue on. You were hidden.

ERROR!

**BEEP**

**BEEP**

**BEEP**

You would hide behind the trees, in the safety of the dark but your security would be short lived as a stream of fire burned through the tree you stood behind, burning you in the process. An alarm would ring, the Door had not registered the impact because your location was not revealed until a moment later so a massive fan would also attempt to knock you over with a gust of wind before the Door reacquired its target. The electronic eye would scan you, you were still intact and your vital signs indicated you were in fair health despite the fact that you had suffered some minor scratches. Resume Assessment

You would cut into the door. Your blade would cut into the steel frame with some difficulty. The integrity of the Door was something awesome to behold. Something zapped you, a current of electricity ran through the length of your blade and through your arms. Your grip would reflexively tighten as you were electrocuted. People die from this sort of thing! You would find the strength to pull yourself away but your body would ache. Your arms and legs would not do as you wished. They felt numb and pained. Could you continue fighting? Somehow the answer was yes.

You would slice into the Door once more, this time hitting an oil drum within the massive metal passageway. Oil would spurt from the Door and darken the mossy earth. That would be all you could do for now as you tried to find a second Wind. The Door was without mercy, a chakra cannon was lowered in your direction and it shot off twice with deadly accuracy.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once again, it felt like another phase of this enduring, challenging, but interesting assessment from the Ranger Order had reached its conclusion as the D.O.O.R. had slowed down its attacks against me and it seemed like it was recharging itself. I had to thank the great celestial beast known as Byakko for that as the creation had been merciless this time around against me and it had managed to make its marks more often than not. Thankfully, I had taken that oath with Lord Byakko years ago when I first came to Wind Country and I was gifted with some advanced skills that were helping me stand right now while others would have collapsed or been killed by the Ranger's new toy. Admittedly, it was impressive that the Rangers did create something this powerful that could hold off someone as strong as myself with little to no effort, but I should have known that they were gifted individuals when I saw all those biome choices a minute or so ago before picking the forest as my choice to fight. It would not have surprised me if the Kazekage or Takahashi Sousuke was the head of the Order or a member since he was an interesting fellow and this seemed right up his alley, but who honestly would know since the Rangers likely kept their members secretive just like the Oracles. In any case, I would wipe the blood from my mouth that had been dripping onto the lustrous ground and in the process staining my armor, but I wasn't concerned about it right now as I had business to take care of and that was either by destroying the D.O.O.R. or surviving long enough for their assessment to be over and seeing in the end how I did on their evaluation. But, I need not worry about this right now as I took my damaged, bloodied body and dashed once more at the challenge in front of me while reflecting on what had occurred mere seconds earlier to try to determine what was best to do now as a finale.

Prior seconds earlier, I had managed to grab my sword with no issues at all as Lord Byakko's seal on me continually ate away at my chakra reserves to give me elevated senses along with being able to move more quickly and have better pinpoint accuracy. Of course, I was not up to par with my skills as I once were considering I was in this feminine body now and still did not work out all the kinks, but I was getting better with each passing day. While picking up my sword, I allowed my body to invoke seals of wrath that I had learned while training as a swordswoman that allowed me to have more advanced skills for a short amount of time by taxing my body more and more. I knew that this wrath seal and Byakko's seal would be draining me of my energy quickly and I would need to either finish this quickly or last long enough for their evaluation to end; Knowing that the Door had little to no dents thus far, I needed to hold out until their evaluation was over which likely would be twenty or more seconds which was doable.

Unfortunately, the D.O.O.R. was having different plans than I wanted as it must have gotten severely irritated, if that was even possible since it was an inanimate object, and went absolutely haywire. It first would spew a flamethrower-like attack that would burn the tree that I was hiding behind and me in the process. Obviously, I would wince at the burns as they were definitely going to be second degree at the minimum, but I didn't have much time to dwell on a fan of gust would come towards me almost instantly after the flames. This gust was powerful and likely would have knocked over someone who was young and inexperienced, but I was neither of these and managed to hold my ground even though it would focus heavily on my chest and it had gotten somewhat difficult to breath while this attack was going on. Thankfully, it would end almost as quickly as it started even though I was now bleeding from the force of it as a small amount of my life essence escaped from my lips and ran down the side of my face. However, the D.O.O.R was not done going berserk on me as another powerful attack came right towards me, but fortunately missed me easily probably due to the engineers that were, likely watching, trying to calm down their beast before it actually tried to murder me or I easily evaded it as I saw it coming.

Regardless, I saw my opportunity to strike and I dashed right towards the D.O.O.R. and easily hit my mark, but the creation seemed unfazed by it. It was not surprising to be honest, but it still caught me a little off guard and in the process had left myself wide open to a counteract by the sturdy bastard. Of course, it would capitalize on this opportunity and electrocute me as I was pulling my blade from it and once again, I would wince at the pain. This Ranger invention was certainly not my friend as my body felt heavy like my arms and legs were being weighed down by training weights that I used to bear when I was trained in the art of Shadow Boxing a long time ago. This was certainly not good for me at all as it meant that I wouldn't be able to react or move as quickly as I wanted to and would make this evaluation significantly more difficult for me. But, I had to admit that it was a smart aspect to include that attack in the door's arsenal. I wasn't exactly pleased that it had managed to get me good, but I knew that it was a wise thing to include. In any case, I would lunge forward almost instantly after being electrocuted and slash at the door again in an attempt to annihilate it which failed epicly failed, but sprung a leak on the Door as oil had begun to "bleed" out of it and I would smirk. So, it was still a normal door that required oil to operate efficiently and effectively meaning if it ran out of oil, it was useless, which was good to note for future fights with it if it happened and definitely to include in the Oracles' records if I was allowed to talk about it with their permission. After all, Oracles were creatures that loved knowledge but still wanted to get permission if it was considered confidential to the public since their records and the public records were the same but a lot was omitted from the public records.

But in the end of this second phase, as I was calling it, I would only be able to defend myself as my body was aching so much and felt so tired likely due to being electrocuted only a short time ago. The D.O.O.R. as it had been earlier would not be anything less than offensive and merciless as it readied its cannons and fired two shots at me. The first one would hit me square in the stomach knocking me off my feet in the process and having me lie flat on my back with my sword escaping my hand as I fell inches away. Luckily for me, the second attack from the cannon would be evaded easily by me as I saw it coming directly for me and I managed to scoot my body just enough as it hit a tree behind me damaging it in the process if it didn't simply collapse it. I didn't honestly know as I was trying to catch my breath as it had knocked the wind out of me and I was starting to feel excruciating pain likely due to the adrenaline that had build up slowly fading away. But, I would have to get back to my feet and I would holding onto my stomach as I did while grabbing my sword with my other hand.

It was time to finish this spar with this D.O.O.R and determine if I was going to move on to the World Martial Arts Tournament as a participant or as a spectator. Regardless, I was proud of my work that I did thus far and there would be no look of shame or disappointment on my face at the end of the day. Lord Byakko had to be smiling from his position in the celestial skies as we were working well together in this fight or the small amount of his spirit that inhabited my blade. In the end, I would be speaking to him about this all and seeing where I could improve my skills to continually please him. But for now, it was the final leg of this challenge and it was time to show them everything in the tank!

[OOC: This post is 1512 words. Total Word Count is 5703 words.]
Actions/Conditionals/Maintains/Notes for Round 3 aka the Final Countdown:
Actions:
  • 2.25 AP: Kill Driver Mastered at the Door with Wrath Seal: Lethality
    -Rank 2: Strikes a single target 10 times dealing 175 Damage at +2 Accuracy each.
    -Rank 2 Cost: 625 Cp
    -For every successfully two consecutive strikes, the next gains a +1 Accuracy.
    -Lethality - Doubles both the Critical buff limit and any Critical bonuses the user has, but halves the user's critical damage modifier.
  • 2.75 AP: Use Higuma Mastered at the Door with its special action to combo itself along with Wrath Seal: Lethality
    -Rank 2: Strikes a single target up to seven times, dealing 1,030 Damage each.
    -Rank 2 Cost: 2,065 Cp
    -Special Action: By paying +15% Cp and -10% damage, the user may choose one of the following effects; Either to allow this technique to combo with itself -or- make this technique modded in the time of 1.5 Ap. This may only be used once per round.
    -Lethality - Doubles both the Critical buff limit and any Critical bonuses the user has, but halves the user's critical damage modifier.
  • 2.75 AP timed as 0 seconds as its in a combo with previous Himura: Use Higuma Mastered at the Door w/ Wrath Seal: Lethality
    -Rank 2: Strikes a single target up to seven times, dealing 1,030 Damage each.
    -Rank 2 Cost: 2,065 Cp
    AP Used: 7.75 AP/8 AP
Conditionals:
  • None: I am feeling risky this time =P
Maintains:
  • Curse Seal(see below)
    -Each round active the user's CP Modifier is reduced by 6.
    - The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC and Ninjutsu Accuracy moved to High)
  • Wrath Seal Rank 3 (see below)
    -Grants the user 3 Focus points each round active.
    -The user may now perform the Lethality option.
    -Cost: 4% Max Cp/Rnd active
  • Stances(see below)
    -Iaijutsu Mastery - Kensei-ryu (Evasion is moved to high but I’ll take 15% more damage from all sources)
Notes:
  • Bloody Mess - see below
    - The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit.
    - When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round.
    - When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack.
  • Great Weapon - Partial Hits which equal or exceed a target's dodge retain the capability of causing effects other than damage.
  • Blood Rack - see below
    -Effect: Attacks with equipped weapon which successfully raise a target's Bleeding Rank cause the victim to suffer Bleeding Damage at the new Rank instantly.
    -Attacks which would successfully raise a target's Bleeding Rank against targets which are already at Rank 5 Bleeding still cause them to suffer Bleeding Damage even though their Bleeding Rank cannot be raised any higher.
  • Swift - Whenever the user attacks with the equipped weapon they receive a +2 Dodge Bonus until the end of the turn.
  • All abilities and their notes barring Heavy Handed. If there comes a time that I use it, I will provide the notes and details.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The Door
6YcT1VG.png

HP: ??? [-5240][-3750][-10% Max HP][Bleed IV]
[progress]77[/progress]
HP: 444194 ===> 385204
Maintains: Magic Cylinder

|Akujin
HP: 28595 [+1400 Healing Factor][+960 Recovery] [-9900][Bleed I] 20588
***Increased to 1.5 on secondaries when HP drops below 24485!!!
CP: 22520 [-6265] 16255
CP Cap: 19200 next round
AP: 8 [-7.5] 0.5
Maintains" Name: The Seal of the Celestial Beast: Byakko (+3 Genjutsu DC; Ninjutsu Accuracy); Chakra Style (When the user fully dodges an attack, their attacker automatically takes damage equal to 5% of the attack's damage. This damage may be increased by the user's Wind Buffs); Wrath Seal; Iajutsu; Wind (Wind-up) Style; Defensive Stance

[spoilername="Stats"]Genjutsu DC: 27 + 4 (Class) + 3 (Cursed Seal) + 2 (Duelist) + 1 (Bushido)
Evasion: 23 ==> 27 (Iajutsu) + 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Genjutsu Save: 23 + 1 (Bushido)
Ninjutsu Accuracy: 23 ==> 27 (Cursed Seal) - 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Melee Accuracy: 19 - 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Ranged Accuracy: 19 - 4 (Defensive Stance) + 1 (Bushido)
Stealth 15 - 1 (Taken Out of Stealth) + 1 (Bushido)[/spoilername]

Wind - Chakra Style
10. Combat Instinct
11. Cursed Seal
12. Duelist

Augments:
1. Steady
2. Recovery
3. Swift

Augments:
None

Augments:
1. Blood Rack
2. Recovery

What Happened???

0.00 Seconds | The Door casts Pristine Aura (Master Rank) on itself. Pristine Aura is not removed by The Door's randomized attacks via Variable Combat Systems.
2.50 Seconds | Kill Driver Mastered at the Door with Wrath Seal: Lethality.
  • Partway through this barrier breaks.
    Attack (Akujin) 8 Miss
    Evasion (Door) 20
    Attack (Akujin) 12 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 16
    Attack (Akujin) 2 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 7
    Attack (Akujin) 8 Miss
    Evasion (Door) 20
    Attack (Akujin) 16 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 13
    Attack (Akujin) 3 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 2
    Attack (Akujin) 9 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 18
    Attack (Akujin) 9 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 5
    Attack (Akujin) 18 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 12
    Attack (Akujin) 18 Hit
    Evasion (Door) 9
    • Bleed Chance Roll: 55 Failed
2.50 Seconds | The Door casts Earth (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Earth damage that also binds the target for one round with a 40% base chance to escape per 2 AP spent.
  • Attack (Door) 3 Miss
    Evasion (Akujin) 15
    • 10% chance of being deflected to a different target. Roll: 53 Failed
5.00 Seconds | The Door casts Water (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Water damage that also causes the target to have a 28% chance to Auto-Fail each action for two rounds.
  • Attack (Door) 6 Miss
    Evasion (Akujin) 14
    • 10% chance of being deflected to a different target 6 Success
      • Attack 5
        Evasion 11
    5.55 Seconds | Akujin uses Higuma Mastered at the Door with its special action to combo itself along with Wrath Seal: Lethality with the Special Action to follow up with another Higuma.
    • Attack (Akujin) 16 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 1
      Attack (Akujin) 1 Miss
      Evasion (Door) 19
      Attack (Akujin) 17 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 7
      Attack (Akujin) 20 Critical Bleed III
      Evasion (Door) 19
      Attack (Akujin) 20 Critical Bleed IV
      Evasion (Door) 9
      Attack (Akujin) 1 25% Hit
      Evasion (Door) 10
      Attack (Akujin) 7 Hit
      Evasion (Door) 15
      • Bleed. 59 Failed.
    5.55 Seconds | Akujin casts a second Higuma Mastered at the Door w/ Wrath Seal: Lethality.
    • Attack 4 Hit
      Evasion 1
      Attack 4 Hit
      Evasion 5
      Attack 9 Hit
      Evasion 17
      Attack 11 Hit
      Evasion 7
      Attack 4 Hit
      Evasion 2
      Attack 6 Miss
      Evasion 19
      Attack 2 Miss
      Evasion 16
      • Bleed. Roll: 36 Failed
    7.50 Seconds | Earth (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Earth damage that also binds the target for one round with a 40% base chance to escape per 2 AP spent.
    • Attack 17 Hit, bound!
      Evasion 14
      • 10% auto-dodge (Duelist)
    10.0 seconds | Earth (spell accuracy) attack. 5,000 Earth damage that also binds the target for one round with a 40% base chance to escape per 2 AP spent.
    • Hit! (This does not break on targeting but does on hit. Sadly he is bound again.)

What Happened?

This would be your final moments against the door. It was do or die, so you cut into the door with a flurry of blows that would have taken down most opponents. The door was not most opponents unfortunately. A barrier was erected and your sword hacked uselessly away at the door's shield. Eventually you would break through. When you did you would start cutting into the metal. Slice after slice, eventually you would find purchase in an oily reservoir that would spill its dark contents on the ground. You would continue to cut and try to find something deep that you could rip away at. The door's integrity would be damaged but the Door would still hold up against your assault.

A stone would roll on top of you, pinning you to the ground only to be knocked away by a second stone. The Door, as it would appear had some upon some fortuitous circumstances as you were crushed and bound twice in a row. There would not be a third boulder, you would hear the gears slow to a stop. The internal workings of the door slowed to a soft hum. You would hear a click as the boulder was pushed away by one of the Medics. "A conscious one, that is nice to see," he commented as his eyes scanned you for any obvious injury before he offered you his hand to help you stand up.

The proctor did not come out but you would hear something printing in the room adjacent through the door that was left open.,

She would call out, "not terrible." She let out a laugh and you could hear the passage of paper between unseen parties. The man would approach you, he would not say a word but he would hand you a piece of paper. The paper was simply written:

The Readout said:
    The Assessment: Byakko Kyūji

Melee (Sword)-based fighter versus S Class Door Level 8 -- 30 Second Assessment Period
    • Door is at 77% Integrity.
    • Kyūji caused 114796 damage to the Door.
    • Percentile Damage accounted for 65000 damage, 49796 plus 10% of an opponent's vital capacity was taken. This exceeds anticipated HP totals of most opponents.
    • Damages were done by 25.5 Seconds.
    • A large portion of the damages done did use percentile integrity damaging techniques on the Door.

Kyūji has not reached terminal failure in the 30 second assessment period.
    Kyūji still has 55.2% of his vitality.
    • Kyūji withstood a total of 26512 damage.
    • The Door had the potential to damage Kyūji for aprox 67500 damage.
    • It is estimated that Kyūji would remain capable of fighting for 2.5 more rounds.

Resources
    • Present rate of chakra lost, it is anticipated that Kyūji would run out of chakra by 60 seconds.
    • Chakra use appears to be close to longevity.
    • All skills were utilized.
    • Only note to make is the lack of barrier, clone and other defensive options being successfully utilized.
The Readout said:

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I lied there, a small smile would appear on my face as I had managed to survive this enduring trial and the medic that pushed the boulder away would mention that it was nice to see a conscious one. Of course, the impact of two boulders crushing my body was not entirely nice to feel, but fortunately I had armor on which had lightened the blow a little bit and probably prevented me from being knocked out or injured aside from minor bruises that would likely develop. As I took the hand of another nearby medic, I would look over at the Ranger's creation as it was leaking oil profusely as I managed to hit an oil barrel or two that it had which likely helped me prove that I was more than capable of participating for my village in this World Martial Arts Tournament that was being hosted by Tea Country. Of course, I would likely not hear if I did move on to to the tournament for a few days, but that was perfectly okay as it allowed me more time to focus on my training and bettering my swordsmanship skills with the Blade of Celestial Judgement which contained part of Lord Byakko's life essence.

However before I could do anything of that matter, I was approached by a man who said nothing to me, but handed me a paper which had my name on it and contained some information on my fight with the DOOR. According to their evaluation, I had managed to almost damage the creation to a quarter of its integrity which I assumed meant its health or energy levels. It wasn't that impressive, but I had managed to hold my own against it as it mentioned that I had not reached terminal failure and that the creation was capable of doing more damage to me than I actually had taken. This was likely due in part to me taking up the blade after my Lord told me to do so and training vigorously for the days that followed to the point that I was practically exhausted and had to stop to rest and recover from my hard work; in other words, I had learned how to evade moves elegantly by practicing hard with my sword and also creating my own stance when I entered into a fight. Now, I was not up to the skills of a veteran or a perfectionist, but I felt like I was getting pretty damn close especially since my blade had been blessed by my celestial beast of a god, Lord Byakko. The most interesting part of their evaluation was the resource section that anticipated that I could have survived for approximately thirty more seconds and that I should consider using more clone, barrier or other forms of defensive techniques to truly soar. This information in my hand was truly informative and would help me better myself regardless of the outcome that came from this trial.

Thus, I would take a Snapshot of this information before nodding and handing it back to someone else in the facility before beginning to head out of the forest biome and back into the initial room where I started. In all honesty, I was expecting that unique lady from earlier to be waiting for me since she seemed interested in me in the first place, but she was nowhere in site. In actuality, nobody was in the room so I shrugged it off and began to head down the long corridor that had presented me with two interest biomes to study initially when I first headed in and like before, it was an extremely long corridor.

It was around the halfway mark where my blade was glimmer in my shealth to my side which it had never done before since it was crafted and blessed by Lord Byakko. Obviously, the choice was to draw the sword which I did and when I looked at the metal, I could see Lord Byakko looking back at me which caused me to jump and in the process dropping the blade to the ground as I fell onto my butt. However when I tried to grab my sword, I could feel a strong paw pushing down my hand which caused me to look up and see my Lord himself looking me right in the eyes with his beautiful, blue ones. There would be no words exchanged between us for a few moments as the sword behind him would levitate before coming to my side and falling right beside my unpinned hand.

When a little time had passed, he would proceed to talk to me: "Byakko Kyuji, it is good that we meet again after our trial a little while ago where you showed those people that you are capable of handling yourself in a fight and know your way around a sword even if a part of me was assisting from within the blade. You, my child, should be very proud of yourself for what you have accomplished as you have impressed the Council, N'taku, and most importantly me. I knew that you were capable of unlocking your true potential if you were given a challenge that forced you to showcase everything. If I was the one who was evaluating you, you'd be moving to the next stage easily as you have shown me plenty as your lord."<i></i>

Before I could respond to him, he would continue only a few moments later: "However, you still are not allowing your pride to showcase itself enough which is how you will ascend to an even higher level that will rival even myself in combat. Luckily for you, I have a method for you to ascend to this god-like level easily, but it is going to tax your body initially until you can grow accustomed to it. As I did with your sword with blessing it with my life essence, I am going to do the same with your actual body. However by doing so, your personality will likely alter and you will not be fortunate enough to continue to dodge your ascension into the celestial skies as you have been doing up to this point. In addition, you will likely have your appearance altered when you are using my life essence, or energy, in combat so do not be alarmed if you see changes with yourself. It is the exchange for receiving my essence."<i></i>

After a brief pause, he would finish what he had to say: "Lastly, I will allow you to summon me in combat if you must. However with sealing a part of me in your sword and yourself, I will not be up to my peak form and likely will be incorporeal in appearance. However if you agree to these conditions, I will seal part of me into you right now and you can then begin to train using your newfound power and energy from me."<i></i> After those last few words left his mouth, he would sit there with that look on his face that he was notorious for before saying 'What have you' or something along those lines which surprised me that he didn't think about doing it. In any case, I would have to ponder for a few moments as I would put my free hand to my chin as I thought about what he was offering me. This ponder likely went on for approximately 5 minutes before I finally nodded at my great Lord and said: "Let's do it even though I am slightly afraid of what will come of me due to this."

After my words were released from my lips, Lord Byakko would smile at me as he pinned down my free hand with force that could likely shattered the bones in my hands if he truly was going for that. In any case, my hands were pinned and the great celestial being in front of me would have his gorgeous, blue eyes glow as a golden aura formed around both of us and it appeared that the ritual to receive part of Byakko had begun. However, what transpired next, I could never truly explain if someone would ever ask me to do so in a way that did not make me appear insane. Following the aura that formed around us, my blade would levitate between the two of us before it pierced into my chest through my armor and caused me to bleed onto the godlike, white paws of Lord Byakko before it turned itself around and pierced Lord Byakko himself as his blood fell onto my hands after he released them. After our blood was spilled on one another, the blood began to glow the same color as the golden aura around us as Lord Byakko took his paw and pushed hard onto my chest knocking me onto my back and continually applying pressure as he began to voice some ancestral chant that I could not decrypt. As he did this, I could see what appeared to be a white fabrication leaving his body and entering me and when it did, it was quite heavy as my breathing became unsteady and my body reacted violently on impulses alone.

At one point through this ritual, I thought that I was dying as I continually slipped into and out of consciousness and believed that I saw a white light before being brought back to reality where the chanting continued as I was receiving quite a lot of Byakko's life essence it appeared. This procedure in total was probably only ten or so minutes and the Rangers were likely too busy to notice that it was transpiring with another participants likely following me that needed evaluated against the DOOR. In any case when it finished, I could not control my body as Lord Byakko had to sheath my sword for me and help me to my feet as I saw my reflection off of one of the biome:
images.jpg

It was when I saw this alteration in my appearance that I gave a smile, but my body was too weak from the ritual that I collapsed on the ground and passed out. When I finally came to it again, I was laying on my bed in the Byakko Estate and I pondered how I got back to my home after my collapse. Of course, it had to be the work of Lord Byakko, but I did not know how he managed to get me from point A to point B without revealing himself or making it a publicity stunt with me slumped over on his back. In any case though, I had managed to impress my Lord in my trial for the World Martial Art Tournament and had received a part of him in exchange for giving up part of myself; I could only hope from here that things would start making more sense and I could learn how to adjust to this new power in me.

[OOC: Topic left unless stopped. Word count for post is 1835 and the total is 7538 words]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
7538 (7000 was the requirement)
S Rank: 22,500 Yen (Mission Moderator gets +3500 Yen) and +85 stat points or ASP (Mission Moderator gets +35)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back