Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Beginning of The End[Private]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Sumino bristled at Anyu's reply pointing a claw at him. "I do not like your tone, comedian.
I suggest taking it down a notch before I explain to you how I single-handedly wreaked havoc on a bandit village. It invovles the lovely details of seperating limbs."
Soku turned to the Youkai, her eyes briefly taking on the Mangekyo patten forcing the Youkai into submisson."Enough is enough."Sumino bowed and fell silent speaking no more. Soku nodded satisifed the spirits would not try to rip out each other's throats and turned back to the matter at hand. "I would also keep an extra eye on the current going-ons in Tea Country. With the martial arts tournament at hand, Leaf shinobi are bound to be traveling there and as such could become a possible breeding ground for Frost to recruit from."As the thought came to her, Soku ran her palms through her locks mulling over the possibiltes."I've been doing all I can with my positon as a clan leader to see if there are any clans among the Leaf who foster sympathy for Frost but the Santaru are not viewed kindly in Leaf and I am new to the positon. As such, it has been hard."

In the background, the Youkai nodded as if agreeing. Soku continued going on with her plan."As such, I have imposed a plan. One of my clansmen, Santaru Nibachi, I trust you remember him. He has agreed to take on the role of a spy and will be traveling to Crater City to seek out potential Frost allies. He has been snooping around the clan estates but learned nothing. He is exceptionally good at his job." As if on cue, there was a voice that spoke out, a man in his blue cloak lugging around a big giant spear."I'm honored to see you think such."Sumino eyed him warily questioning how he had known where they were."Maybe too good."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Anyu gave a smile when the Youkai spoke to him. "Well at least you know I'm a comedian. Blood face over here can't take a joke."

With a sigh, Ziren waved his hand, dismissing the Soul. After that, he listened to his sister talk. "It is a good idea, but also, keep in mind, paranoia can play a major part too. Thinking that the Frost has more than they really do can also play in their favor. I understand your concerns, and believe me, I think of every possible outcome, but we need to have a clear head."

Then he listened as she spoke of having her cousin, Nibachi, spy out in Crater City. Though it would prove good, the cons outweigh the pros. He was aware of the man there for sometime before he spoke up. "It is a good idea. But safety is our number one concern. And if someone has the ability to sense others, it could prove badly for us."

Ziren sighed. "I'm sorry I am countering a lot you say, I just want you to make sure you know both sides. Of both pro's and cons of the situations."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Nibachi shrugged, he wasn't really concerned by the fact."Judt point me in the direction of the nearest Frost guy to whack and I'll take care of it. But I suggest continuing this another time, i was sent to summon the clan head.Duty calls." Soku titled her head questioningly at Nibachi who shook his head as a warning sign. Apparently, it was an urgent and the female decided to appease whoever it was."Fine, Sumino, please go on ahead and tell whoever it is I'll be right there and try not to scare them too much."The Youkai hissed as if confirming the fact and faded away disappearing with Nibachi. She rose gathering her belongings and taking one last glance over all they had discussed."Really wish we had more time to catch up but seems like an shinobi's work is never over.Stay safe and keep out of trouble."

Raising a hand in farewell, there was a crackle of lightning and a blinding flash of light and just like that, the Santaru was gone. Left behind was a note that appeared to be addressed to the Chigokai.
Ziren, I don't know if we will have another chance to meet before the war starts so I wanted you to have this. Best wishes, your little sis-Soku
Enclosed was something most peculiar. It seemed to be an exact duplicate of Ziren's old ANBU gear in the branch. It was her way of giving back in a sense. Also enclosed was a picture when they were young aiT in the branch. A symbol of their bond.
[Topic left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Nibachi reported as to why he was there, Ziren only let out a small sigh. It was great, talking to his little sister again, of the times that they had together. He reminisced all the good memories he has had with Soku. How they both have grown so much.

She had then left him with a package, inside the package he read a letter. He smiled a little bit. And then that was when he noticed something else. His old ANBU gear was packed neatly in the package. The mask he wore that had a single crack down the middle, that looked like blood. A single rose in which was to signify his code name, Blood Rose.

Some tears dropped down to the floorboards, seeping down below past that. He has grown strong, and lived a hard life. He barely even cries. Some usually call him emotionless. But Ziren let some tears fall today. Some of it was sadness, of everything finally catching up to him past all these years, of worrying about his family's safety and the safety of others. Some of it was happiness, of having time spent with his little sister Soku at least one more time before the War starts, of having a wife and children that he loves very much. And anger, anger at the Frost for hurting Soku, for kidnapping Maki, for them wanting to destroy everything that he has worked so hard to find.

But soon after, he collected himself. Found resolve. Now. Now is the time to show these Frost no mercy. Ziren puts on his Medical jacket and head to the Byoin. Determination in his eyes.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back