Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Black Veins? R&R? [private]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko slowly opened his eyes, the new infliction on his body had a unique aspect to it. The small boy was laying in his bed at his foster home. He was in his undergarments, shorts and a tank top, and sitting up against the head of the bed. He pulled the blankets up over his legs as he curled into a ball and hid his face in his knees. He rubbed his face on the soft blankets, fighting back the tears. He let out a silent sob. He slowly forced himself to remove his face from the covers. Looking over at his left arm, he placed a hand on his shoulder. The arm was covered in small black lines, following the trails of his veins and arteries. He was confused why was this happening to him. He wanted to go home, he wanted to everything to go back to normal, the way it was. He let out another quiet sob and pulled his left arm into his chest. He fell onto his legs and wrapped his right arm around his legs. He sat there, in the fetal position crying silently to himself.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira was walking through her home, doll clutched in one arm while the other lay limply at her side. She was on her way to see if her mother had dinner ready, but she highly doubted it since she had to bring that pest back. Speaking of the boy, she heard the pathetic sound of his sobs carrying through the open door to his bedroom. Shira let out an exasperated sigh as she approached the doorway. "Hey, KO..." she paused so she would get his attention before finishing. "...koro. Look, the baby is at it again. Do you ever do anything but cry? I'm honestly surprised you haven't cried yourself into dehydration yet." Shira laughed before the voice entered her mind. "You should push him further. There is no power like that of fear, people cowering beneath you while you reign. We should toy with him." Shira smiled at the idea and put an innocent frown on her face thereafter, one that would reflect guilt she did not feel. She slowly made her way to the bed, standing at it's edge. "I'm sorry...that was mean to say. Do you want to play with Kokoro? You can if you want, just be careful with her, ok?" Shira placed a false smile on her face, one that would be believable to almost anyone, as she held the doll out to him, the doll's face still facing her. If the boy took the doll, he would be in for a surprise, as Shira would subconsciously slowly turn the doll's head around to face Ko in order to scare him. If he refused the doll, she would simply retract it back.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko jerked up he heard his name. Looking out of his room he began to put a faint smile. Was Shira actually going to talk to him? He could really use the company. Then she finished her sentence. He looked down; she was right. He was always crying. A single tear began to trickcle down his face. By the time it hit his chin a small tear shaped piece of ice fell from his face. He needed to be cold, heartless, emotionless... Just like what Kasa-sama said. He went to look away when the evil eyed girl apologized. He looked over at her, mouh twisted. Then she did the unimaginable, offered Kokoro to Ko so he could play with it. Sure he didn't care for dolls, but she loved the creepy thing, it would be rude if he said no. He reached out to take the doll. "Th-th-tha-th-thanks..." He put on a false smile for Shira. Why was she being nice? He looked down at the doll just as she began to twist her head around to stare at him. This terrified the boy he reared back his arm and threw the doll away from him. The temperature of the room dropped several degrees, and frozen tears trickled out of Ko's eyes. His arm began to pulsate. The black veins began to get larger. Slowly trying to cover his arm, slowly turning red.
arm1.jpg
He looked at his repulsive arm, what was happening. What did that doll have that made the reaction happen. He looked over Shira. Jumping out of his bed and pointing at her with his red finger he yelled at the girl. "You did this! What the hell w-w-was on that th-th-th-filth? You d-d-did something to me!" All the time, frozen tears were falling from his eyes. Something about this girl was off. He would find out what. The pain of his arm began to numb itself. The red form was less painful.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As soon as she had seen Ko throw Kokoro, a number of things happened. Shira locked up, the only sound she could hear was the crashing of the doll against the far wall and the thud it made as it dropped to the floor. Shira felt her body seize up, her teeth grinded together. She was so angry that she didn't even care what kind of otherworldly occurance happened to the boy's own physical body. He hurt Kokoro. She was about to start yelling at him when a loud voice screamed in her head, overwhelming her mind. "KILL THE BOY!"<i></i> Shira screamed, a feral, dark growl releasing from her throat as her mind was consumed by complete unbridled rage. Her hand lashed out for the doll, Kokoro instantly being drawn to her body by the chakra strings and Shira wrapped both arms around the doll. "You're going to regret that you worthless, sniveling little brat!!! I should have killed you the day my mother ever brought you home!" Shira was almost glad that her mother had decided to place Ko in her bedroom and made her stay in the guest. The setting was perfect, lots of doll's at Kokoro's disposal. "Know your place!" Kokoro's arms raised suddenly, Shira's chakra flowing through the doll to create chakra strings from it's fingers. The chakra strings attached to several other smaller dolls that lay around the room. At the snap of the smaller doll's wooden arms, the dolls rose in the air grabbing small items as potential weapons as they did so, and flew right at Ko, aiming to kill.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira snapped, Ko wasn't realizing what he was doing when he threw the doll. It was instinct, but Shira became furious. She loved the stupid doll, and now he would have to pay for it. Shira pulled the doll to herself with some kind of magic, and Kokoro began to act like she was real. Moving her arms, other dolls in the room came to life. Ko's eyes shrank, the sight of pure terror could be seen in the boy's eyes. He looked over at the dolls, they were arming themselves. He was scarred. What was he supposed to do? Swinging his arm out in an attempt to fend the back, small icicle like crystals shot from his hand and towards the creatures. He looked over at his left arm, the one completely red now, and was shocked. What was this? He looked back up, not knowing what he was doing, he jumped towards the creepy dolls. His left hand became covered in ice, elongating his fingers into ice crystal claws. He began to slash at the dolls, not knowing if his prior attack had even done anything. He wanted to stay alive, all this time frozen tears were dropping from his eyes. The room began to rapidly drop in temperature. The off white walls started to have a bluish tint to them. What was happening? what this the work of that creepy doll? there was something more going on with this family that he didn't know about.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira started to shiver as the room dropped in temperature. Her teeth started to chatter since she was in light casual clothing. Still, her rage was only slightly calmed by the degree change. "Finish this before it even starts!"</COLOR><i></i> Shira watched as the dolls that were fighting Ko started to get a toll taken to the numbers. Ko's sudden icy change to his arm managed to catch one of the four tiny dolls at just the right angle and it's entire body was smashed appart. The other doll fell limply to the floor in pieces, an ice shard sticking out of it's face. Shira growled at the damage taken to one of her dolls. "Hide behind your ice all you want, you'll only ever be a coward!" Ko's icy hand managed to catch another one of the dolls and it too was sent across the room, no longer of use. Shira glared. She was just so angry, this little brat was far more trouble than he was worth. <COLOR color="red">"Do it now! Get him!" The other two dolls dropped from Kokoro's control, leaving Shira holding a now dangling Kokoro. Not having access to her arms, Shira ran straight at Ko, a new tactic in place. Direct intervention. Shira drew her foot back when she neared him and swung her foot hard at an angle, aiming to catch him from the side at his ribcage.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko watched as he destroyed some of the creepy puppets, it put a slight smile on his face. He was winning. He then heard the girl insult his use of ice. Who was she to judge who he was? He knew that what he was doing was surviving, and that was all. He looked over at his foster sister as the dolls fell to the ground. She was running at him. He may be weak but did she think that she could win hand vs hand? Ko was stronger than this psychopath. He watched as she went in for a kick. Pulling his normal hand towards her foot, he would send out a multitude of large ice crystals. They stayed connected to his hand, attempting to catch her foot in the ice. He dropped his face. "Why, Shira? Why are you doing this?" He didn't stutter, he was confident. Who was she after all? A brat with a mental problem. He had survived in the coldest of caves, he lived for weeks by himself. He did not need this. He would not take this from her. Not her.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira wasn't expecting Ko to actually manage to block her. She also didn't expect to have her foot caught in a light casing of ice. She felt her movements halt, barely being able to stay standing properly. She huffed and glared at the boy, the room remaining silent for a few moments. It seemed the little snot was surprising her alot these days. Suddenly confident with his speech patterns. Her chest heaved with emotions of rage and disgust as she bothered to answer his question. "Because men ruin everything! You took my mother away from me. You indirectly tried to take Kokoro away from me. That's not something I can just forgive! You're no better than my father!" For once the doll remained silent. Shira let out a small growl as she wrenched her foot free of the ice, sending shards shooting everywhere. Shira jumped back, drawing her doll closer. "You realize you're leaving yourself vulnerable, right? You need to fight with no emotion, that way your enemy will not get the better of you."<i></i> Shira simply lowered her head. When she looked up, pent up anger and sadness was reflected in her eyes. So much pain she had suffered from, both internal and external. She didn't need anybody. Shira felt herself shiver from the chill of the room. Perhaps a defense tactic would be best until she could see a pretty decent opening.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko glared at here. He was innocent, he wasn't doing anything wrong here. He was their guest. and Shira, being the host, was being awful. "Why are you so selfish? I haven't taken your mother away, she is just terrified of you. For some reason that I don't know. and you gave me that fucking doll. You can keep it, why would I want that?" He was pushed back as the ice shattered. She was strong, something that he had to remember. He looked over at her, she was holding her doll like an innocent little girl, there was something off about her. Then the pain hit him. He dropped down to the ground and grabbed his left arm. It was changing again. His arm extended out and became a metallic like form. He dropped to the ground and slowly began to fade out.

...Where am I?

...Who am I?

...What...

Then Ko passed back out. He was hurt after all. His left arm receided back into the normal form, but the black veins were larger. If Shira looked, she could see the pulsing black liquid that was ravaging the boy's arm. Almost every vein on that arm was now black. It looked infectious, almost diseased.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira paused a moment as she took in his words. He didn't know anything. A stupid boy that believed he understood the entire situation and then turning it around to be the vulnerable, innocent party. Disgusting. Still, the words still implemented an effect on Shira's heart. She swallowed, trying to calm herself to push down her emotions into a more dormant state. She had to remain in control in order to make precise decisions. She looked at her doll, wondering what she had to say. "What does it matter what the ignorant worm says? People's opinions do not matter. What matters is proving you are the better."</COLOR><i></i> Shira simply nodded in understanding, trying to look at that in a new perspective. She loved her mother, but her mother didn't even really understand the curse. She had married into the clan after all. Ko didn't understand, he wasn't even from here so how would he ever understand her situation? And her father, the worst of them all. He did understand, yet at the same time he did not. He denied the reality, which meant he denied his willingness to understand. Shira put that to an end quickly. She blocked off her thoughts as she focused back on reality.

As her eyes focused on her 'foster' brother, she let out a menacing laugh as she saw him weakening, losing consciousness. She barely had a scratch on her and here he was passing out. But, then she noticed something. His arm, it wasn't...normal, just like her eyes weren't normal. What was that black stuff? Shira grew concerned and her inner thoughts were telling her to get away from here. Shira turned to leave but stopped when she saw a figure in the door. She frowned and growled internally. This was not going to end well. "What is going on here? Shira, I am not going to put up with this again!" Akira made her way over to Ko and attempted to pick him up and place him back comfortably on the bed. "I've done everything I can for you, and to deliberately attack not only someone that's younger, but someone that's already injured? I thought I raised you better." Shira looked down, it wasn't like she planned on this happening. Still, better not to argue. "Your punishment is to stay here and clean up this mess, not only that, but to look after Ko until he wakes up. Then I want you to come get me." Akira left the room after that. Shira kicked one of the remaining pieces of ice on the floor and screamed. "It's not fair! I'm so sick of this!" Shira then went about picking up the room, it was her's after all.<COLOR color="red">"We will deal with this in time..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back