Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The blade of heritage (Senju Shizuka)

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well after the past couple of days the boy found himself real excited to get stronger and stop talking about his dream and actually start acting on it. So for a while the boy tried to find what kind of fighting styles fit him, and at first he tried to fight hand to hand and while he is not bad at it the boy did not feel like it was not the style for him. And fighting with a kunai was not it as well, so he remembered something. A while ago the boy remembered something, three years ago he woke up in the middle of the night and saw his mom taking a katana out of a scroll and cleaning it. And the boy had a silly little dangerous idea and that was to steal the katana and try it perhaps it will be the style for him. But he cant be near the village and risk getting caught, so the boy managed to steal the scroll and sneaked out of the house.

Getting far away from home and reaching the outskirts of the village, the boy looked over his shoulders as he hoped that he does not have someone following him around. The boy then opened the scroll and performed the summoning jutsu to summon the sword, and it was beautiful. The hilt was silver and gold, the blade itself was perfectly made, and one of the things that made the sword stand out is the fact that it had the carving of five Kanji that each represent a different element. After unsheathing the sword and admiring it for a couple of minutes the boy then stood next the nearest tree and knocked on it with the hilt of the blade hoping to have some leaves fall from it. And that was what exactly happened, as a total of 100 leaves fell gently, the boy closed his eyes and wanted to see how many he can cut before they fall to the ground.

Using the years of training he had with his mother in the art of swordsmanship the boy managed to swiftly strike 70 leaves and cut them in half, too bad that all of that caused enough noise for anyone nearby to hear him.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gently the twigs she had put into the fire cracked. The sky was clear tonight and Shizuka enjoyed watching the stars. Now and then tiny bits of burning wood floated upward like fireflies. Watching the lights dance had her dreamy. The heat radiating from the fire didn’t help the cause. She stifled a yawn with the back of her hand before tugging her jacket a little tighter around herself. Soon it would be time to move back to the tent. Sleeping beneath the open sky did sound tempting, but she didn’t trust the Cloud’s weather to remain as magical as it was right now. Knowing that tomorrow would be time to head back to the village, she figured that sitting here a little bit longer was the best course of action. The peaceful surroundings soothed her soul - a pressure that’s been pushing her down for a while now appeared to be slowly slipping from her shoulders. The question was whether the newfound state she was in would stay or collapse the second she picked up her kunai again.

Honed skills and senses didn’t allow her to rest for long. In the silence that only the fire broke now and then, she heard the unmistakable sound of steel sailing through the air. The sound was vague and if it hadn’t been for her sitting next to her little bonfire for the whole evening, she might have missed it, but now her ears were used to the peace and quiet. The slicing continued and forced her to get up with a sigh. While she was pretty sure that this wasn’t a fight - considering the steel didn’t sing the way it should when meeting its equal - checking it out was the reasonable thing to do.

Kicking some earth onto the fire to put it out but keep the spot dry in case she would return, Shizuka slowly stretched. Joints popped here and there. Her left lower leg even dealt with the revenge of the lack of blood. Little needled tickled her skin as she took her first steps toward the trees where the sounds had been coming from.

Carefully and quietly she made her way through the little piece of forest separating her and the cause of her nightly stroll. The ‘road’ was badly lit, but enough for her to get to her destination without any trouble. There, to her surprise, she found the sight of a young male practicing his swings. With a face strained with concentration he wielded the shiny blade toward its next target. Shizuka, leaning against a tree trunk, remained in the darkness, for now.

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro will keep on doing his training as he began to notice that he indeed found his preferred style and that fighting using a sword, his swings getting faster with every passing minutes the boy noticed slight improvement at the number of leaves he can cut before they reach the ground. Focusing so much on his training the boy failed to notice that he has been watched for a while, it will take him till he stopped his training and began to once again hold his sword horizontally and admire its great craftsmanship, making him feel bad that he had to steal it from his mother.

But after getting ready to start training once again, the boy caught a glimpse of something at the corner of his eyes, a girl who was leaning on a tree and watching over him. Momotaro was shocked as he put his sword on its sheath, embarrassed the boy wondered for exactly how long was the girl there. Chuckling softly to himself. “Hello there, did I cause a disturbance ?” the boy said as he began to slowly walk towards the girl, with a smile on his face.

“I apologize, I did not think anyone was here so I trained without paying attention to my surroundings. It was rude of me, allow me to introduce myself. The name is Azai Momotaro, a pleasure to meet you. If you do not mind me asking what bring you here at this time ?” The boy asked as his brow raised in confusion, he only came here to train but this girl did not seem like she was training so what else could have brought her here at this time ?

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perhaps it were her eyes on him that caused the young swordsman to turn her way. She knew from experience that being watched created a certain tension in the air. Whenever someone looked her way too long, she felt it. He might have too. Either that or she’s made some noise coming through the foliage. While trained she still made some noise which was different from both wind and animal. In that case, however, he was trained to notice the quiet approach.

“Only a small one,” she nodded, eyes still glued on the guy. There was little doubt that he wasn’t an enemy, but some habits were hard to let go. So, she remained wary. Especially because there was a very sharp sword in his hands.

“Senju Shizuka,” the slim teenager let her lips curl up only enough to break the hard line they had been forming.

A moment later she had pushed from the trunk and stepped into the ‘meadow’. With her gray eyes fixed on Momotaro she wondered if it was any of his business. Figuring that she might as well tell him what she’s been up to so far considering she had been the one to show up here, Shizuka nodded again - more to herself than anyone else.

“Well, I came here to enjoy the silence of the surroundings.” Further information might be shared should he ask for it. To throw too much at a stranger might be impolite. It surely was odd and somewhat unnecessary if you asked her. If he wished then he could return to his training and she would block the light noise coming from his corner of the forest.

“Didn’t mean to interrupt your training, just got curious about whatever was going on here.” Where she said curious one might have said paranoid. Regardless of whatever it truly was, she was here now and the conversation was flowing.

“What about you? Surely there are trees closer to the city.” And not alone trees. There were entire training fields where shinobi honed their skills. Even if he wasn’t a part of that force, there would have still been plenty of spots where he could practise the art of sword wielding.

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro chuckled as the girl was honest enough to tell him the fact that he was made some slight disturbance, but it was better that she told him the truth. Now he can focus on avoiding causing so much noise around, especially after the girl introduced herself as Senju Shizuka and she came all the way here to enjoy the silence. Nodding at the girl, Momotaro chuckled lightly.

“Well I did not mean to interrupt your silence, I am sorry. But if you do not mind me asking, why are you here of all places ? isn’t it a bit too far to just enjoy the silence. I mean I know I am the last person to talk but I am curious.”

But then Shizuka asked Momotaro a similar question and to be honest the boy immediately got nervous, as he began to sweat just a little bit and averted eye contact for a moment. The boy did not know what to tell her, but the boy decided to stop thinking of a way to lie to the girl and just come out and say the truth. It will be the road that will not cause a mess and be easier to explain.

“well, to be honest with you I came all the way here to practice with this sword. As you can see its expertly made and definitely does not belong to me but it belongs to my mother, I just stole it to train with it for a while. I will return it to her after I am done today.”

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was no need to apologize, but she did appreciate the gesture. What followed next looked a lot like guilt. Not about disturbing her little moment of peace, no, this was about something else entirely. Soon enough she heard what it was truly all about. The sword. To her surprise he had taken from his mother without her permission. While not an unusual thing to happen among the younger layer of the village, she found it somewhat odd that he actually used the word “stole”. From what he told her it looked a bit more like he was borrowing it for training. The fact brought a light grin to her lips. One could only imagine his mother’s expression should she find out that such a precious belonging had gone missing. He sure as hell would be in some trouble when the woman would realize where her belonging had went to. However, she doubted that whoever the woman was there would be any real anger. For example, Shizuka was pretty sure that should she ever have a child and they chose to train by themselves she would feel a certain amount of pride.

From the surprise came natural curiosity. Of course she wanted to know why he had chosen to take it instead of communicate with his mother. It’s why the young Senju took a step forward, eyes studying Momotaro to try to see whether he would lie.

“Why didn’t you ask her to use it?”

Even from the distance she was standing she could see that the edge of the blade was razor-sharp. Cut leaves all around the tree were only proof that her observations were correct. This meant that the blade wasn’t just decoration. Perhaps.. the mother thought it to be too lethal for him to use. Yes, that would make sense. Yet, that wouldn’t and didn’t stop him from bringing it all the way here.

It seemed that he had a strong will. A trait every shinobi should have, she knew.

“Communication is key for many things. I can’t agree with you taking it without her knowledge, but neither can I judge you for it.” As someone who’s been in quite some trouble during her years at the Academy and even some time after that, she didn’t plan to be a hypocrite and lecture him on “stealing”.

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy looked at his blade, as he heard the simple question the girl asked. It was justified, especially since his relationship with his mother was very good. He always told her everything, but this was different. The boy then looked up and stared directly at the girl’s eyes, the boy was not a fan of lying and in this case it was not even necessary.

“well to be honest with you, I once did. I confronted it with her but she kept telling me no. I asked for a reason and all she did was trying to obviously dodge the question for some reason, but I could not keep away from the blade I felt like I was kinda connected to it you know ? I had to give it a test drive. But I know this is wrong and I will return this blade to my mom soon enough, I will see if I can get my hands on another sword.”

The boy’s lips curled up into a weak smile, when the girl confronted him. He was not really proud of his actions, in all honesty he acted on impulse, poor irrational impulse. In all honesty it may be reasonable action for others his age, but this was dangerously rare for Momotaro, the boy was a proper young lad who’s stomach would turn when thinking about theft normally.

“I know I know. I made a mistake and it was very stupid I just hope that my mom won’t find out, I cant imagine how she will be if she gets mad. My dad did say she was a strong shinobi before giving up on fighting to pursue her hobbies and happiness, but I bet that she is still strong to this day. How about you Senju san ? do your parents know you are here ?”

The boy asked wanting to know his new acquaintance better.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The remark about having dropped the shinobi life to do other, happier, things caused Shizuke to frown lightly. Those doing the job she didn’t didn’t often get to retire let alone quit. Somehow she felt like there had to be more behind that story. A part of her even wondered if the woman was working undercover. Being a part of a more complex mission would explain why her son thought she had left the shinobi life behind her. Honestly, she was genuinely curious about the matter now, but didn’t push it. Perhaps later she would try to get a little deeper into it, or she might ask older shinobi what type of exceptions there were. Right now she had a question to deal with. One she had expected to hear at some point.

“No,” she let it sink in. Her eyes remained on him when she added. “They’re dead.”

There was nothing else to be said about that. Shinobi frequently died in battle. Apart from that she wasn’t too young to be left alone - for someone her age chances were real the parents were there no longer. The downside of their work, of the world they lived in.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s the fate of many shinobi.” Of course it didn’t make it a lot better, but it was the truth. Perhaps it’s why she lingered on the topic a little longer than she would have liked. “Your mother might be against you using that sword because she wants to protect you.”

Not that there would be a lot of protecting to do once his chakra would become potent enough. Everyone who met the requirements went to the Academy. It was a duty of which some were proud of and which others hated with their whole heart. Shizuka had been happy to go and learn. The world had been new and she had been filled with naivety. Right now only the first part was still true.

“You should enjoy your time together.” Somber words, but she wanted him to hear them.

“Oh, and if you really want to hone your skills, you should try to get into the Academy, if you haven’t joined already. It’s a path you can’t stray from, though.”

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momo’s eyes suddenly widened when Senju Shizuka told him what happened to her parents, it was not a surprise to him that shinobi can die in the line of work. But this was the first time in his life where he was faced with the harsh reality of who they are, staying silent and barely keeping eye contact the boy could not help but feel sorry for the girl yet at the same time, he does not want to treat her differently or openly show sympathy. Thinking carefully about the words he should choose, the boy failed to think of something aside from…

“…….. I am sorry, I did not know that. My condolences to your parents.”

It was the only thing he could say, aside from having the look on his face change from a goofy demeanor to a more somber and sad one, his lips quivered a bit before shifting the topic back to his mother. It was a good thing, the boy was at a complete lost when it came to that conversation. Looking up and directly at Senju’s eyes the boy considered the possibility that his mother was scared for him.

“I see perhaps you are right, I cant understand how she must feel with me running around doing dangerous stuff. I have not started doing missions yet, but that is just a matter of time tell I start though, maybe I will go to her later today and confront her and hold my ground tell I got all the answers about this sword.”

Momotaro said with a determined look on his face, perhaps hearing about the girl’s situation served as an eye opener for the boy and will make him change his way.

“oh and I have been to the academy, I am a gennin now. It was a harsh school but I feel like it was a necessary step for me to get stronger. How about you, I am guessing you also went to the Academy.”

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Regardless of what she’s said, he still apologized. She figured that it was only natural to do so. Especially when the dark side of their world hadn’t scratched you yet. Chances were slim it wouldn’t touch him, but right now she let him revel in the excitement of what the future held. Everyone discovered the world’s madness eventually, just on their own accord.

Feeling somewhat curious about his mother’s behavior, she frowned. Surely the woman knew what her son would be doing after having been to the Academy. The best way to keep him safe now was to prepare him for what was to come. Pretending she could protect him by- Ohh.

Something hit her as she replied to his question.

“Yes, I did attend the Academy.”

Her answer was slightly absent-minded. Other things were occupying her mind at the moment. Mostly an idea that’s just formed itself as she thought about the guy with his razor-sharp sword. Perhaps his mother wasn’t trying to take away his love for swordsmanship, not really. Maybe, just maybe, there was something going on with that blade. If he was truly drawn to it more than simply to the art, then there might be something else going on here.

The frown she wore deepened.

“Where did your mother get the sword, do you know that?”

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro knew it, the girl looked somewhat competent so her being an academy graduate made a lot of sense. But he realized that her answer was a little bit absent minded, as if the girl was thinking about something else, but what could it be ? The boy held his sword firmly, it did not hit him tell he found out why the girl was absent minded. She was wondering where the sword was coming from, and she had the right to prioritize that notion, tales of cursed blades where not uncommon and the possibility of this being one was not far fetched at all.

“oh honestly I don’t know, it was always there ever since I was born. But to be honest with you, it feels kind of strange. I wonder if I can apply my chakra to it.”

The boy said as he held his sword straight up, slowly infusing his chakra on the blade itself. But what happened was unexpected, the blade looked like it caught on fire, the flames was dark crimson. Startled the boy dropped the sword which fell downwards on the ground between him and shizuka. The boy took a step backwards in order to prepare for what might happen.

“woah woah, what the hell is going on, I don’t have flame release. This is not normal.”

The boy said before a transparent humanoid spirit appeared in front of everyone present.
cd0735c64270d3a63145a2e90c3e6e201333086840_full.jpg

“I see you finally came back to your senses Makoto.” The man said before taking a better look at the boy and the girl before raising his brow, neither of them were the woman he knew nor her husband. So who were they ?

“wait, you are not Makoto. Are you thieves ? no that wont make sense, I wont react to any one who is not my ancestor. Which one of you is a Nanjirou ?” Hyakkimaru said with a commanding tone. Momotaro was silent with shock, he did not know how to process all of this.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A legacy. Shizuka hated to admit but she felt a little bit irked by the fact he had something so valuable to hold onto. Perhaps even more than the fact he still had living parents. That in itself was a bit insane, but she couldn’t help feeling the way she did. When his mother would pass he would still have something that’s been a part of her life. Probably a part of her ancestors’ lives too. Meanwhile, she wasn’t sure what she had and where it came from. Natsuru had truly slammed a wedge into her mind. So many questions were still unanswered and Shizuka wasn’t sure if even a little part of them ever would be.

The thoughts brought a thin line to her lips. A line that only grew more rigid as Momotaro’s sword caught fire. From what she could relate to these weren’t simply fire-jutsu flames. There was a darker hue to them and the light was more intense than one would expect from the usually orange-hinted flames. The energy, because that was the best description the young Chuunin could give to dark cherry red strands, warped inward before expanding into a humanoid figure.

Light, translucent. The man stood tall while his snowy white hair appeared to dance in the wind.

A summoning?!

She frowned while pulling out a kunai. Meanwhile her empty hand sought the comforting handle of Don. Before reaching it, however, she was stopped when the creation spoke. The name mentioned appeared to be of no use. Neither she nor he wore it.

A couple ninjutsu rushed through her mind, but she didn’t act on them until she knew more. At least the answer of sorts came quickly enough. The ghost, or the summoning of sorts, thought to only react to those with the blood of Nanjirou.

Now things were slowly starting to make a little more sense.

“Considering I am a Senju, your deal is with him.” she let the man know, quietly gesturing toward the boy who had dropped the sword mere moments ago.

This was about to get interesting.

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hyakkimaru stood there, his body was pale, terrifying and unreal. Yet he stood there with much dignity, crossing his arms and had a look of authority on his face. his hair and robes danced in the wind, he then turned towards to the girl who identified herself as a Senju, a clan he knew of in the past, he was surprise that they survived till now. But he was not here for the girl, it looks the person who awakened him was the boy. Hyakkimaru looked at him on the ground looking scared, it angered the man as it was evident on his face and the veins that popped on his forehead and with a thunderous yell the man would aim his frustration with the shameful display the boy is giving him. “STAND UP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE GROUND. INTRODUCE YOURSELF THIS INSTANCE!!” upon hearing the yell of the man, Momo immediately got up, for some reason he felt compelled to follow the orders of the white haired stranger.

“My name is Azai Momotaro, I am sorry to have disturbed you I did not mean to take the sword without permission.” The boy said as he bowed at the man, feeling nervous the boy hoped that he had not just made an irreversible mistake right now.

“Azai Momotaro…..so you are Makoto’s child, you even look like her. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Nanjirou Hyakkimaru, I am your ancestor and the blade you wield was once mine. I don’t have much time to explain to you who I am, but if you wish to learn more about your family go visit your clan’s headquarters, you should be able to formally wield the power I am offering since your mother gave up on it. Now my child if you think you are worthy of my power, follow my instructions.”

Hyakkimaru explained, before simply disappearing out of thin air rather quickly. It was bizarre and rather confusing for the young boy who turned towards the young girl, his brow was raised. “did you just see what happened ? or am I insane, do you know who the Nanjirou even are, my mother’s last name was not even Nanjirou.” The boy asked, hoping the girl will have some answers.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Somehow this interaction she was witnessing felt too intense. From where she was standing the young kunoichi almost found herself being an intruder. The only thing keeping her there was the slight worry she had for Momotaro. Depending on whether this ghost would be maleficent of any sort the guy could be in trouble. And while it could be considered none of her business, Shizuka realized she was - from here on and only for now - responsible for his safety.

So she watched the scene unfold. Watched it closely. Oddly enough this summoning claimed to be an ancestor of the guy. Immediately the claim had Shizuka thinking about what she knew of such cases. A deep frown marked her face. She sank away in thoughts as she tried to remember anything regarding such “spirits”. Knowing that she had only touched lightly the subject of families, bloodlines and certain “gifted” among the shinobi, the name Nanjirou told her very little aside from the being very skilled swordsmen whose secrets lied in their blades.

Perhaps this was the source of their power.

It wasn’t unreasonable if you asked her.

“Yes, I did and well,” she paused, thinking. “as far as I know it’s a branch of Shinobi with an affinity of sorts for wielding swords. I’m afraid that about everything else you’ll have to ask your mother.” Surely the woman knew what was going on. If the spirit thought to recognize her features in Momotaro’s face it couldn’t be a coincidence.

“Take the sword home and talk about what’s happened today.” Was all the advice she could give him at this point. This wasn’t mokuton they were on about. This here was an unfamiliar territory.

“There must be a reason why she’s cast away her name and the sword.” Shizuka reasoned aloud.

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy did not realize it himself at the time, but he was relying on the advice the other ninja had to offer. He was inexperienced regarding the world around him and he was a bit scared, way more scared than his facial expression will tell you. So hearing the girl calmer voice helped him remain a bit calm himself. He looked at the blade on the ground and then back at the girl, she was right he must have a confrontation with his mother and he must confess his bad deed.

“you are right Senju san, I need to go and my mother about all of this, there must be an explanation. I have to understand why she did not want to use this sword anymore, I am sure there is a valid reason for her to hide her real name from me, her own son.” The boy said a bit shocked by this new revelation “Sorry if I disturbed your relaxation trip, but thanks if you were not here I may have not came to that conclusion as quickly. If you do not mind me asking, do you have any plans for the next few days ?”

The boy then scratched his back, he never asked anyone this before, he always imagined it will be easy, but it turned out to be harder than he thought it would be. His lips curled up to say something but he hesitated for a second.

“would you like to train with me ? like I know I am a beginner but I think that way we can benefit each other, I mean unless you are busy or have other training partners.” Momo said excitedly, his body moved around, waving his hand around in order to not panic.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You’re fine,” she let him know. The scene had been interesting enough for her to not be annoyed with the noise he’s made before. Especially now that the tension was gone, she had the time to think about this peculiar situation. Afterall, not many who took their parents’ weapons ended up releasing an ancestral spirit from its confines. The whole matter left Shizuka wondering about the Nanjirou line and the secrets behind their blades.

Standing in the meadow while pondering about getting herself a window to visit the library again, the confusion on her face was there when he asked about training. Honestly, she had thought that he would have left by now. In his stead she would have ran home to get to the bottom of things. Apparently he was a bit more patient in that regard. Funny, considering he had taken the sword from his mother because he couldn’t wait to train with it.

“I have a couple of people I train with, some about the same as me, others more skilled. What would you like to practice? I do not possess a sword, I do however have some other weapons I use.” Tilting her head to the side Shizuka watched his excitement. It was a feeling she had lost some time ago. While the thrill of battle remained in its way, it was a very ugly type of excitement. The rush, the anger, your strength fed by pain - the reality was as bitter as the illusion was sweet.

“Ninjutsu is my speciality.”

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro smiled, he was happy that the girl was here to witness this and sure was happy that she is not annoyed by his presence and noise he made during her time of break. He wanted to run back home and ask about his mother about all of this, but he wanted to make sure that he will get a chance to meet Shizuka once again at some point. He then listened to the girl, figured she will have a couple of people she trains with, she seemed more competent than him, although that was pure estimation.

“oh that’s cool, I always wanted to have a couple of friends to train with. This will be a great experience for me. I cant wait to see what kind of weapons you use Senju, I have to go and figure whats the whole deal with this sword is, but where and when do you want to meet, we can do this tomorrow if you are free.”For some reason the boy wanted to meet Shizuka again, he did not want to be taught by someone his age, however he will choose to swallow his own pride for the sake of his dream, its more important than his own pride.

“oh I am actually not that great with ninjutsu, but I am good with Taijutsu un armed or weapon based, but you may have already guessed that.” He said with a soft chuckle.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His attitude reminded her of how she used to be when hanging out with Yosuke and others. Now he was one of the few left roaming around the village and only three years had passed since ‘the good old days’. The reality was grim, so she shook it off. While the angrier pieces of her screamed for her to warn him, to tell him what his future would be like, she kept quiet. People always had to discover it on their own. She too had been warned. Not that it had worked. Besides, both of them were too far gone to go back and live the life of a commoner. The ability to mold chakra had its own disadvantages.

“We can, in the morning.” she agreed. It would mean she would cut her ‘holiday’ short, but it was time to have a talk with Siu anyway.

“Let’s meet at the Eight gate leading toward the Ancient Forest, at dawn.”

She expected for him to be on time, even if she didn’t explicitly mention it.

Knowing that it would be a short night Shizuka slipped back into the forest after a brief nod toward Momotaro. The best thing to do now was to gather her belongings and move toward the area she planned to use for their fight tomorrow. There she would be able to take a brief nap before first light would start to shine upon the roof of leaves above.

[Thread Exit]

* * *​

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro was happy to know that the girl was free, he needed all the training he needed in order to be able to participate and mission and contribute to his village. And also be a bit selfish and feed his desire to achieve greatness, the desire in his heart to leave his mark on the world and become an unforgettable ninja. And in order to do that, he will have to swallow his pride and get taught things by someone that was not that much older than him.

“alright got it, I will be early. See you then Senju-san.” He said as he returned the nod back towards Shizuka.

The boy then turned towards the direction of his house, as he walked away from the forest and looked at his sword. A lot of questions ran through his minds, but its time to go back home and try to understand everything he needs to know about his mother and her true name. Tomorrow however will be his training with Shizuka, which he looked forward to it.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back