Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The branch that must be broken [OPEN]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the wind to gently breeze threw his green hair, taking in a deep breath of the air that surrounded him. Allowing his eyes to close for a few seconds as he enjoyed the feeling of memories flooding back to him. It hadn’t been that long ago that he was stood here before, going around his daily work he knew that he could take this time to just enjoy himself for a little while. Looking out over the village he wondered if anyone knew the pain that this village had gone threw in the past, the issues that had happened at the gates. They had their life to enjoy in peace, but that peace had been built upon war.

“If only they knew, I have been resolved to stand for what I believe in, even if it costs me everything. This is what pain has caused me to become”

His voice almost cold, stripped from his Anbu gear and into his normal clothes it made a change for the Uchiha. Almost enjoying being a normal part of the village, but as Captain he knew that he had duties to do and work to be completed. But for now, a few more minutes here would not harm him. Who knew what the future held.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto came to one of the bigger tourist attractions known as Hokage Rock. He had been interested in learning about the history of the village but he didn't want to do that through books and a half completed library. Leaf was apparently recovering after some serious damage to their infrastructure and culture. It would take time to revitalize that, and Yuuto more than others knew what it felt like to lose ones culture, it was part of what brought him to Fire Country, to reconfigure and un-taint his own lineage. For now he would need to focus mainly on his duty to Leaf and part of that was becoming immersed in her people and her culture. Today Yuuto wore white robes, after meeting with the big man, he went to his hotel to change for business, and decided to take a stroll before doing such. It was still early in the morning, and the Sennin had plenty of time to handle business.

As he approached the monument he realized that this Hokage Rock was a shade of its former glory barely resembling what the rumors made it out to be. Yuuto was underwhelmed but there had to be a story here and a reason for this barren place. He spotted someone in the clearing, he seemed to be enjoying the wind all to himself, Yuuto approached the man, hoping to make some conversation in this new place. As he got closer he heard the man mutter to himself,

“If only they knew, I have been resolved to stand for what I believe in, even if it costs me everything. This is what pain has caused me to become.”

Yuuto stopped for a moment, he wondered if that's how he sounded when he lamented on his experience as a shinobi. Maybe the old him, but the new Yuuto was reinvigorated with power and felt young as ever. He didn't see the point in lamenting on the pain of being a shinobi when this was the job they chose, However he was a 40 year old man who had already experienced those thoughts even from the pit of a jail cell. Without being a creeper he approached the man and sought to break the ice. "Hey there, I don't mean to disturb you but are you alright? I overheard you and can't help but think you're a shinobi or mercenary of some sort. Do you need to talk?" He wanted to approach this as a confidant, a friendly shoulder for this man to lean on if he needed it. The habits of a medical shinobi probably.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the approaching man, a smile came to his lips as he stared out over the village for a split second taking his eyes away he let out a deep sigh. Something of relief that he could talk to someone. And that he recognised that person was only going to help matters. He turned to face the man, gone the disguise that bound him normally as he looked across at the people, though it was quite he still enjoy the company as always, offering a hand out he smiled to the man for a few minutes before speaking. Nothing more than a whisper for the two of them to hear.

“Sheading weight from my shoulders would be a great help indeed Sennin. We meet at the gates early I’m the new anbu captain, it happened while you were away, the name is Uchiha Takeshi”

His voice quiet the breeze threatening to tear the words from this world and only just auditable to the Sennin. As he waited for his hand to be received in the offer of friendship as it was intended he took the time to look at the man, studying him and for a split second squaring him up against himself wondering who would win that situation.

“Do you ever consider the option of peace being available to all of us, while we serve the village and the way of the ninja, last time I served leaf I spent more times fighting than relaxing with friends, or making friends. Masks hide us from everything but they also tear at us each time we do things behind them. Becoming a sinner, a sight that only people know as a killer. Isn’t life more than that, do we not strive to build relations.

The hand still outstretched he allowed his words to trail slightly of topic before trying to rain them back in, knowing full well he didn’t want to speak out too much but lifting some weight would be good.

“Since I have been back, leaf looks more of what I considered it could be in dreams, people are smiling, families are being made, this is what life should be, tranquil and perfect is it not?”

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man gave it some thought before he spoke to Yuuto. It didn't take long and eventually he released some of his feelings. However he started the conversation oddly. The very first thing leaving his lips was “Sheading weight from my shoulders would be a great help indeed Sennin." Yuuto was instantly piqued as he had not interacted with many since coming, so it was likely that news got around fast or... Then he finished his sentence revealing that he was the same Anbu Yuuto met at the gates. The Sennin would chuckle before speaking to the new Captain, Takeshi. "Ah well for one thing you don't have to call me Sennin. My name is Yuuto, and I'm from Kumogakure. It seems like the Hokage and the Raikage made a deal to for me and your former shinobi Kaji, to swap places for a while. We're building inner village relations between Cloud and Leaf and we thought this would be a very good way to set things off." On some level he was demeaning his position, even though he was just the foreign diplomat he had quite a few duties and still would be operating a shinobi for Konoha. Yuuto just didn't want to be so "I'm a sennin" over a position he acquired through a technicality. He wanted to earn the Leafies respect on his own merits.

The pair would go back into their conversation, with Takeshi taking lead to disclose his current weighed thoughts. The young man asked Yuuto;

“Do you ever consider the option of peace being available to all of us, while we serve the village and the way of the ninja, last time I served leaf I spent more times fighting than relaxing with friends, or making friends. Masks hide us from everything but they also tear at us each time we do things behind them. Becoming a sinner, a sight that only people know as a killer. Isn’t life more than that, do we not strive to build relations."
-------------
“Since I have been back, leaf looks more of what I considered it could be in dreams, people are smiling, families are being made, this is what life should be, tranquil and perfect is it not?”

This was something Yuuto had only learned six years ago, something that he wished he realized a lot sooner. "I think it's foolish for you to tie yourself down to any singular ideal. Hear me out, I believe if you make a commitment you must stick with it, that is key for consistency. However the world isn't so black and white, it never was and it never will be. In my opinion Peace will never be attained, we will have moments of peace but the only way to have true peace is to fulfill everyone's desires but people will always have differing desires and therefore we will never experience true peace in this world. I've spent the last 40 years of my life being molded into an instrument and following that path blindly. From the day I decided to become a shinobi, I threw away any pre-conceived notions of a -peaceful life-. " He'd stop speaking to allow Takeshi to take those words in while he himself would set his bag down and begin rummaging through it. Eventually Yuuto brought out a very large scroll, but he wouldn't do anything else further.

"Walk and talk?" the three eyed sennin would propose before starting on the path to get closer to the mountain where the faces of the Kage were supposed to be chiseled in. "Let me tell you about a story, about this stupid kid. See this kid spent his entire life serving his village, believing in those above him, and sticking to his ideals. He fought in the war, he helped unify branches, he gained status, and respect. This kid was a promising one, but he let his ideals rule him. He let the image of a perfect village with perfect transparency and honesty would bring about peace. However the closer he got to the top the more he realized it was a all a facade.
He realized that people were sometimes tools, and sometimes they were people. However what he noticed most is that his fellow leaders and even his own Raikage were dabbling in darkness. Since the moment he picked up his headband, so was he. It is the realization every insane shinobi must have to become sane. You tainted yourself as soon as you took up that oath. It took him 35 Years, and the death of his Kage that he inadvertently helped to bring vision to this fools blindness. Now this stupid kid stands before you a Foreign Diplomat, whose working to unify two unique and identity ridden villages."
he'd pause for a moment looking into the sky, only to turn his head and look at Takeshi.

"Life is a blend of colors, and the sooner you stop tying yourself to a singular idea of what peace is, or about your purpose the sooner you can focus on true happiness. I've found that while I am a killer, I enjoy my job and even more so while I may be a killer, I'm also someone's son, I'm someone's uncle, I'm an engineer, I'm a musician, I'm a poet, and so much more all thanks to this job as a killer. I've evolved beyond a simple definition. I am who I decide to be, and I can make the changes that I want to see in the world as well. Don't let anyone ever tell you different."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded to the man following him as they walked and talked, listening to his speech and the words he had to speak. For his past few years he had seen a lot of things, and witnessed things that could never be spoken of yet this man was open about his situations his experienced and his views. Maybe this pact that had been made between leaf and cloud was going to improve relations this was true yet he knew that the man had wisdom beyond his years and that was something that couldn’t easily be brought or traded. It had to come from the soul.

“I know what you mean, black and white to me was fighting, you fight for what you believe in. If you lose the other person simply has stronger desire to prove his believes are better. That remains black and white to this day. But isn’t peace something that we should all desire, something we should strive for. Why fight and throw lives away, conflict will always happen yes, but war isn’t something that we should put down as a mere”

Pausing for a second he wanted to get the right words out thinking on them as he allowed his eyes to glance to the sky.

“Whim I guess would be the best wording for it.”

As they walked and talked he allowed the words from Yuuto to sink in, listening to them with ease as he pondered for a few minutes the meaning he had, as well as the story that he told told him. Breathing in the fresh air the breeze was a welcomed thing that much was true. Smiling as he allowed his hair to sway slightly he allowed the story to finish.

“We are trained as killers yes, I can give you that, we are meant to protect and destroy. But while we fight and while we survive should we not try to avoid conflict. Let’s look at it this way, if I kill a member from your village, would that start war? Or would it start a lust for revenge?”

Letting his words sink in briefly he allowed his eyes to gaze at the figure heads of the village, wanting one day to strive to be on that mountain. He allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips as he looked at them.

“Ironic isn’t it. A masked man wanting his face shown for the job that carries the most risk yet the most reward to those around, to shape and mould people around you”

Letting his trail of thought carry slightly he glanced back to the man as he finished speaking before finally replying to his last statement. As if the words were delicate not wanting to damage them he pondered his reply before bringing it to pass.

“Are we not always a son, a dad, an uncle, a cousin, a nephew? I forge my own path like you, and while it seems to just bring me suffering I find joy where I can. I forge the fires of the anvil for the students to bang upon. To mould and craft themselves into something better and bigger. I know that peace is a notion that is simply a childish one. But while I do what I do daily I tell myself it’s for peace, but what it really is for. Is my own gain, risk and pleasure. Yet for me I know that I will progress and expand. Life is what we make it, I agree Yuuto”

Ending the words with the new Sennins name had meaning he knew that much, but the man’s ideas were also like his own, yet slightly different. He respected someone like this, someone who had his own beliefs.

“I think like you travel would do me good, I have seen leaf, I have seen some of the world from a darker place, but never as an explorer. I guess I should try seeing outside these gates that confine us so much”

[WC: 667]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi seemed to more or less agree with Yuuto's very long speech. He began to draw illusions of how the world was white and black, while inquiring shouldn't everyone have peace. Yuuto stayed silent as he felt Takeshi wasn't done speaking and he wanted to show him similar respect. When the Anbu Captain came to and found his words he stated that it was a whim. "A whim of peace is still only just that and you can't force peace on the entire world. Things snowball for people who seek peace so desperately. Ask the late Raikage." his words were not malicious simply revealing his feelings on the matter of over bearing peace-seekers.

However that stemmed from Yuuto's experience on those matters, currently he was concerned with his personal career goals, but he also did not care for peace. He thrived on conflict because it makes him stronger and Yuuto was currently in a state of mind that feeds that.

He listened to Takeshi's words seeing that the man understood what he meant. He still had a lot of growing to do but overall Yuuto could see that he touched a nerve. "Now you see it? [Yuuto touches his third eye] You gotta open up to get there. I'm in the mindset of wanting to be stronger simply for the sake of being stronger. I realized I got complacent thinking I couldnt get more powerful but man was I wrong. This new way of life breathes so much life into me." he would pause taking a deep breath and exhaling.

Yuuto started maneuvering around the open space analyzing it while Takeshi stood taking in words and pondering life. In Yuuto's opinion he was far top serious for someone his age but then again, so was he at one point in life. The Sonic King started to unravel the XL Scroll laying it out flat while Takeshi started speaking.

"Travel? Oh that could be good for you.." his voice trailed as he distanced. Once he was a bit away from the Uchiha Yuuto would use a burst of chakra to unleash the engineered behemoth in his scroll.

83e058b77993832ed2601258b4c5138d.jpg

The Ebony Ship was his baby his, newest toy he made just for long journeys and what better way than testing it on his voyage. A drawbridge of steps would unfold allowing the captain to step on board. He would look over the rail and yell to Takeshi. "Look man you gotta lighten up trust me on that one. The Gates dont confine you, you confine you, but that is also tied into your consistency and commitment to your home. Up to you really." He would wave for Takeshi to come up.

When he did, he would see that the ship was madeout of fine black oak with a woodgrain finish. It was polished and sleek, cool and reinforced with steel. He would see that Yuuto had a table on the deck with six chairs around it and he was sitting down neatly rolling some green colored herb with orange and purple hairs, into a brown leaf that was cut symmetrically. He'd make a sylinder with the brown outer leaf, rolling a hand crafted cigar. Yuuto used a match to light his cigar, and then began to take a drag.

The smoke smelled very stinky like a skunk and not like tobbacco at all. The Sennin sucked in some air to enhance his pull and then released the smoke. "Come take a seat, dont worry Im blowing the smoke in another direction. I want to know more about what makes you this way Takeshi, tell me your story it was a fair trade and Yuuto would even offer his cigar to be a good sport. If Takeshi took a smoke he would be filled with a euphoric feeling of relaxation and calmness after a while. He may even feel like his mind is clearing.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked up at the behemoth that had been created in front of his very eyes, it was a sight to behold that much was for sure, but still he hesitated slightly before taking the Sennin up on his offer and walking onto the ship. Allowing his eyes to glance around he smiled slightly at the marvel of seeing such a creation inside of the village, before watching Yuuto take a seat and offer for him to do the same. As he allowed his eyes to wander to the rolling and listening to the worlds he allowed his smile to always be maintained never wavering in the slightest.

“I see your point, I guess I am a bit up tights lately but who knows what’s around the corner. I mean let’s face it you strived as if a man possessed for a new spirit. It’s quite inspiring really, and its infections almost as if you pass that onto everyone you meet.”

His voice gentle and showing genuine emotions not something faked for the sake of it. As he allowed himself to look around watching he noticed the cigar being offered his way. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he allowed his finger to come out and take the offering. As he brought it to his lips and took a drag his mind went funny, the seat becoming easier to slouch in instead of keeping his normal upright position. He allowed a small almost funny smile to come to his lips as he sat there indulging himself in something he found he enjoyed.

“Well, my story let’s see. I was trained by the Hokage as part of a team, from here I found myself working my way up to ANBU Captain. I found friends on the way, some of the best days back in the Academy care free and reckless. They went for fights at the gates, missions outside the walls and exploring. Always trying to find the next thrill. Then came the fall of leaf, panic and care for the ones I cared about. So, I took them and we escaped out of these walls. That was a time where we brought cheap spirts and drank them straight. Oh, how we have grown, then I couldn’t wait to go home. So here I am again, once more protecting the village.”

Leaning back into his chair he allowed a smile to creep across his face threatening to engulf it completely as he remembered all the good times he used to have back in those days. Allowing himself to bring the Cigar once more to his lips he breathed in, though forgetting to hand it back he found himself relaxed. More than he had been in a while to say the least as he finished speaking before turning to Yuuto.

“If you want to ask any more feel free, but let me ask what is your story”

His voice showing a more agreeable side to him as if talking to an old friend and just catching up. It seemed he had dropped his guard for once and spoke to the man with ease.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young Takeshi made his way to the table, his face lit from the excitement of seeing the vessel up close. Everyone felt this way at first, it pleased Yuuto to see the wonderment at his chakra vehicle. It was an official unofficial approval of his talent as an engineer and a puppeteer. He watched as the young green haired man took the blunt from Yuuto's fingers and began to put it to his own lips. He could see the easiness of the herb takeover on the man's face. He knew it was starting to kick in and give him the best of feelings.

As Takeshi told his story to Yuuto while the Sennin motioned for the cigar, taking it back and passing it between himself and Takeshi after every few hits.

"Well, my story let’s see. I was trained by the Hokage as part of a team, from here I found myself working my way up to ANBU Captain. I found friends on the way, some of the best days back in the Academy care free and reckless. They went for fights at the gates, missions outside the walls and exploring. Always trying to find the next thrill. Then came the fall of leaf, panic and care for the ones I cared about. So, I took them and we escaped out of these walls. That was a time where we brought cheap spirts and drank them straight. Oh, how we have grown, then I couldn’t wait to go home. So here I am again, once more protecting the village.”

"The Hokage trained you? What Hokage?" He was curious about the Hierarchy of Hokage and how they came to be. He wanted to understand the kind of person that molded Takeshi. He said that his academy days were reckless full of thrill seeking youth. Leaf then came to panic by way of the wall. "I've been curious, since we started speaking you exclaimed that you were just coming back. However you speak on it like there's weight to it. What happened during the Leaf Panic? What did you do to leave the village and what is it that you keep referring to? Did you leave for your family or yourself?" Yuuto was digging now but he wanted to learn a bit more. Now that they were together once more in the current he heard Takeshi question him about his path. Yuuto would take a drag from the cigar and then pass it to Takeshi while he started talking about himself again.

"Hmm that's a long story, too long for this sitting I'm afraid. However I can give you flash notes. I was born to a clan of Monster/Demon Hunters, who wandered the countries, but originated from Water Country, Kirigakure. We come from a tribe of enslaved people from across the seas but that's for another time. The Masaru Clan, most recently were residing in Lightning Country but I wasn't around. When I got out of prison, I had come to find my family vanished as if almost out of thin air. The last reports of was of a mass group of the Masaru just leaving the village on "business". Since then they hand't returned home and the clan compound went to waste. I most recently heard reports of three eyed hunters in Fire Country so part of me being here is to get some clues on my kinsmen and find them..... However just finding them isn't enough, I need to rewrite our stained history and cleanse the Masaru Name. With that I can give my clan something untainted, something pure, something meant to create a new avenue of life for them. This leads me to my business ventures in the R&D World, Blacksmithing, Engineering, and a Night Club I'm trying to re-open. All in all I have dreams and goals much bigger than any single seat, which is the basis of my advice to you."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to take back the sweet cigar, enjoying the conversation with Yuuto he allowed himself to look around admiring the ship as he glanced around admiring the work that had been taken to create this beautiful behemoth. Smiling as he allowed himself to admire the sky from his seat. Taking another deep breath in he allowed himself to get caught in the utopia. It seemed that he was now a lot more relaxed than the beginning of the conversation as he allowed himself to focus back on Yuuto that was in front of Takeshi. Listening back to the conversation as he payed attention to Yuuto’s story. Pondering all of the words that had been spoken for this conversation.

“Well as for your first question I was trained by Mugen, quite an old Hokage but still none the less a great influence in my learning days and helped me progress.”

A little bit of nostalgia came over the ANBU Captain as he allowed himself to remember those days back when he was training with his old team under the watchful eyes of the Hokage. A small smile came to his lips thinking of all the hardships that he had overcome with his friend and his wife back when they only just knew each other. Before being snapped back to reality very quickly by the next question that had been brought to his attention by the Sennin. As he looked across for a split second to ponder the response he let out a heavy sigh.

“I protected leaf for so long, the gates and the people all under my watch back in the old days. When leaf slipped it slipped hard. We didn’t have the forces or skills to keep the village protected. It fell fast and hard, I was already gone, already missing before the events of that happened. I ran from the village that offered nothing in the old days to protect my wife. We left and set up travelling from pillar to post, making money the only way we knew how. It wasn’t my proudest moment I can tell you that much”

His voice showed slightly sadness at the memories of his betrayal. It was almost as if the ANBU Captain wanted to fight and protect the village when it collapsed, but that never happened. Instead when it fell he was long gone, on the flip side Yuki was safe and that mattered more to the ANBU Captain back in those days. Listening to the story that was given to him by Yuuto he took his words in carefully.

“I appreciate the talks it’s nice to unwind without having to thing everything I say over. But your story also seems to be hard one to swallow and it seems its made you a lot stronger having to build on your past. Let me ask you a question though you mention your clan and finding them but honestly could you cleanse your ranks just to preserve the clan name. That’s a tall order even for us Shinobi”

[WC: 500]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi began spewing bits of his past. To start off the man was personally trained by the "First" Hokage, a man named Mugen. This was well before Yuuto's time and considering this was still only his first day in the village he didn't have too much knowledge of these events. He then got into the true reason that he left Konoha. His leaving was due to the upcoming war, he didn't want his family in the crossfire of any event or danger. The moment he had a chance he took it, and to be honest Yuuto couldn't blame him. There was a time where he would have went missing for his family, but that was all an unpleasant shade of his life now. As the blunt was getting close to the end, Yuuto heard Takeshi's next question. It was about how Yuuto's trials made him stronger but how he planned to take such a tall order as purging his clan of their taint. For Takeshi to ask a question like this was normal, but in order for him to understand the metered response warrior wanted to give he'd have to get to know the Sennin first.

However he would still give him some words.

"For me to do that I will need to overcome some of the greatest things I've ever faced in my life. However to go over the details would be giving more time than I currently afford. You see I have another meeting lined up with Umashi ... um the Hokage. He's not big on titles and stuff. Anyways I have to go meet with a potential business partner, I'm on the way back to the Red Oak District. Do you by chance need a ride? Yuuto looked at the open stretch of road he picked out. It was a open plot of land still being rebuilt on near Hokage rock but for now it would serve as a road for his Chakra fueled vessel.

Yuuto would take the helm, this time he wasn't going to connect the injectors into his arms, simply run off the Chakra Canisters already plugged into the engine and reserve tanks. The vessel would begin to roar with chakra as he flipped the valve for the ignition. If Takeshi chose to get off of his own accord this would be his chance, but if he didn't then he would be in for a very bumpy but fast ride.

Either way Yuuto would end with this,

"Thank you for opening up and speaking with me Takeshi. I hope I was able to help you today." In more ways than one this was a successful first step at getting to know the local talent. However Yuuto and Takeshi did not know that their lives were about to become heavily intertwined.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the man speak his peace as he allowed a small smile to come to his lips. Leaning back one final time into his chair he listened to the end words of the conversation as he looked at the surroundings he smiled at the words as he leaned his head back slightly. Allowing his mind to clear for a slight pause before standing up and heading towards the exit. Allowing himself to stare over to the surroundings of the village he finally hauled himself out of the chair finding his eyes adjusting slowly he didn’t mind.

“Well enjoy your conversation, I was there this morning before coming here. He seemed a busy man, who knows maybe our paths will cross in the future, after all I enjoyed the company from you Yuuto. It’s hard to find someone who understands the experiences and life choices we made and how they can haunt us. But next time let’s do it over food.”

Looking back as he watched the man take command of his vehicle he allowed a laugh to escape his lips. This contraption was something else to say the least. Jumping down onto the dirt he allowed himself to take in the sun once freed from the contraption that was hand made in front of him. Allowing his hair to ruffle in the wind he looked back at Yuuto admiring how far he had come in his time in this world for a brief second.

“Maybe we will see each other sooner than thought. After all this world is a small place”

As he continued to take the path down the roads allowing a whistling noise to come out, what fate had decided for the two of them was already cemented in. But it would be a great journey to say the least.

[MFT – 263]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back