Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Budding ANBU [Private]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio stood in the middle of the field, looking over his gear as he waited for Hiroshi to arrive. He had informed him to meet him there wanting to spar in preparation for the challenges that would be presented to them in the weeks to come. It had occurred to him he had never truly fought another Student before, not with effort anyway, nor had he really seen what his new found friends were capable of.

Running a hand through his hair as the wind swept across his face and the clouds dimmed the sunlight as he made sure he was completely ready not sure when his opponent would arrive.

"Hopefully he's not too late though so long as teach doesn't call us unexpectedly i'm sure we have the time"

He sat down laying on the ground as he looked up to the grim sky, wondering if it would rain later though changes in weather were most likely going to make things all the more interesting as a smirk crossed his face. He realized this would be a good opportunity to bond with those who had the potential to be his teammates in the very near future.

The ANBU was the path he always wanted that he very much knew but at the very same time it was not what he expected the pressure of needing to succeed on this path weighing on his shoulders just as it had the first day he'd stepped into that academy classroom and "Green Shadow" had offered them places here losing himself in thought as he waited.

Naru Hiroshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiroshi walked into the training grounds with a forced swagger that exhibited a confidence he didn't necessarily feel. He knew that he needed more practice with actual fighting, especially before he graduated and was let loose on the world at large.

It's why I'm here, I need to know what I'm doing and what my limits are.

While he knew that the fight was necessary, Hiroshi still felt some apprehension, but he trusted his friend to make sure that whatever happened stayed on the training field, and that the two of them would be better for the experience.

Moving into the field, Hiroshi saw a figure lay down in the near distance, and he made his way toward the person and spotted that it was Yukio as he came to a stop some handful of metres away.

”Hey there Yukio, are you ready for us to get started?”

Hiroshi cricked his neck either way and mentally checked he had brought everything he needed as he waited for his future teammate's response.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking over at Hiroshi's arrival he couldn't help but chuckle at that swagger presented as he came towards him, though he knew Hiroshi may be capable of more than he was letting on he could not be quite sure. Turning to face him and nodding to him.

"Of course I'm always ready, good luck Hiroshi let's see what we can do here"

He moved into a combat ready stance, becoming more focused as his breathing slowed and his eyes narrowed at Hiroshi cracking his knuckles and ready to begin.

[B-mod called]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your first Modded Fight!

I will be your moderator for this fight! I will request that you send me, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching. Also when you send actions for each round, the more you link, the easier and faster I can work through it and give you your round.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

There will be no deadline between rounds. The unofficial rule is 48 hours, but I am not going to make you guys follow that since it is simply a spar and is not a serious death battle.

Hyuuga Yukio, you called b-mod. If you want special modifiers for the field, you will need to let me know. If not, I will read the RP to this point and decide the modifiers for the field.

Please note that I am in training to be a battle moderator so it may take longer than a typical moderator to finish a round as I may be asking questions cause I need clarification. Also, this is a learning experience so take your time and don't rush your actions. If you have anything that you need to ask me, please PM me.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Hiroshi
HP: 5310 - 238 = 5072
CP: 3822 - 24 - 288 = 3510
AP: 2 - 1.5 = 0.5 --> 2.5 AP to start Round 2
HP: 2856 - 1701 = 1155
CP: 4160 - 84 = 4076
AP: 2 - 1.25 = 0.75 --> 2.75 AP to start Round 2
Status: Re-energized, Jyuuken Stance, Bleeding Rank 1[/col]

[col]ROUND 1, FIGHT!

What Happened?:
0 Seconds: Hiroshi draws his gloves via Quickdraw
0 Seconds: Yukio also draws his gloves that he likes to call Challengers Fists via Quickdraw
2.5 Seconds: Yukio decides to enter Jyuuken Stance Rank 1
2.5 Seconds: Yukio wants to play Rock, Paper, Scissors and decides to go with Paper(Janken Mastered): Hits and Yukio is internally bleeding! (23 to 17)
Protection of Sand's Reducing Damage: Failed (82)
Chance for Attack to be able to cause Internal Bleeding: Successful (36)
Chance to Cause Internal Bleeding: Successful (3)
7.5 Seconds: Hiroshi blows a gust of sandy wind at Yukio via Air Bullet Mastered with Sand Manipulation Rank 1: Critical Hit! Yukio is bleeding! (29 to 24)
Yukio's Auto-Dodge Chance via 360 Vision Rank 1: Failed (56)
Chance to Cause Gaspless: Successful (29) but no other actions by Yukio in this round.
Roll for Bleeding via Bloody Diamonds: Successful (24)|Notes:
1. Good overall.
2. Remember to note your maintains if you are keeping something maintained or else, I will assume you are dropping it.
3. After you are both done fighting, I will offer you some tips and advice if you want it.
4. I know the formatting is not ideal, but I am learning as we go with how to properly format!
5. If you have rank 1 and mastered jutsu, make sure to clarify what rank you are doing because some mods will not check the rank especially if you have a long list of jutsu.
6. Link your jutsu please to get into the habit of doing it cause it makes the moderator's life a lot easier!
7. Make sure to post as well for round 2.[/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Calling for this fight was one of the better decisions Yukio had made, at least in his mind, as far as he was aware he had no real combat experience bar fighting dummies and clones during his lessons. The odd spar had been good to him but never had he truly been able to test his abilities as he readied himself to fight his friend a smile on his face.

What came next was sudden and unexpected; attempting to take the initiative he quickly pulled his gloves out and put them on taking the Jyuuken stance of the Hyuuga’s in order to make a quick strike. As he struck he felt the attack hit home, but these hopes of a quick opening strike were dashed as he took the full brunt of Hiroshi’s return strike forcing him back somewhat.

“Your…stronger than I expected Hiroshi, it’s quite impressive”

He wiped his brow, blood flowing in a clean line down his clothing as he chuckled at his own foolishness. How many times had he been told never underestimate and opponent getting back to his feet as he readied for his next strike.

[Actions Sent]

Naru Hiroshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiroshi moved in quick practiced motions, his hands a blur as he retrieved his gloves and easily slipped them on without any preamble or wasted motion. Even as he was doing this, he was formulating a plan in his head, working out exactly what it was that he wanted to do. Focusing on his chakra, the young silver-haired Sunaku began to mould the energy that he held within himself, however before he could finish his technique, he watched his opponent drop into an unfamiliar stance and dart forwards, striking out and hitting Hiroshi with a vicious strike.

Argh!

Hiroshi felt something pop within his body, and he immediately knew that something was wrong. However, he also knew that he didn't have time to sit around and wait as he carried on moulding his chakra as he had been training to do. Finally satisfied, the young boy manifested a bullet made of sand in front of him, and sent it flying out towards his enemy. His aim was true as the sand projectile slammed into his opponent and knocked him backwards.

“Your…stronger than I expected Hiroshi, it’s quite impressive”

Hiroshi smiled over at his opponent and nodded at the other boy, his hands held loosely at his sides as he tried to avoid showing any outward sign of the pain that he was feeling.

"You aren't too bad yourself Yukio, now let's keep this going and see exactly how strong we both are!"

He smiled at the other boy and began to focus on what he would do next, and what the next part of the fight would bring.

WC - 269
[Actions Sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Hiroshi
HP: 5072 - 53 = 5019
CP: 3822 - 24 - 288 = 3510
AP: 2.5 AP - 1.5 AP = 1 --> 3 AP for next round
HP: 1155 - 28 = 1127
CP: 4076 + 83 - 300 = 3859
AP: 2.75 AP - 2.5 AP = 0.25 --> 2.25 AP for the next round
Status: Re-energized, Jyuuken Stance, Bleeding Rank 1, Byakugan Rank 1[/col]

[col]ROUND 2, FIGHT!

What Happened?:
3 Seconds: Hiroshi does a Called Shot to the legs: Misses! (23 to 25)
Chance of Auto-Dodge for Yukio: Failed (39)
3.64 Seconds: Yukio activates his eyes [Rank 1]
3.64 Seconds: Yukio does a Called Shot at Hiroshi's arms with the assist of Initiative: Misses! (14 to 19)
6 Seconds: Hiroshi does a Called Shot to the legs again: Misses! (12 to 18)
Chance of Auto-Dodge for Yukio: Failed (8)
6.37 Seconds: Yukio does another Called Shot at Hiroshi but is going for the love organ: Misses! (5 to 19)|Notes:
1. Good overall.
2. Remember to note your maintains if you are keeping something maintained or else, I will assume you are dropping it.
3. After you are both done fighting, I will offer you some tips and advice if you want it.
4. I know the formatting is not ideal, but I am learning as we go with how to properly format!
5. If you have rank 1 and mastered jutsu, make sure to clarify what rank you are doing because some mods will not check the rank especially if you have a long list of jutsu.
6. Link your jutsu please to get into the habit of doing it cause it makes the moderator's life a lot easier!
7. Make sure to post as well for round 3.[/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He moves back slightly after there last exchange feeling the breeze from each of the attacks thrown his way but not feeling any of his own connect feeling somewhat dismayed he could not hit his chosen tarrgets, looking at Hiroshi with a raised eyebrow processing what had just happened before chuckling.

"Seems we both had the same idea my friend, though not to the most fruitful outcome"

His laughing his enough to irritate the wound Hiroshi had created a little more blood coming out as he winces in pain wiping a hand over the wound to remove some of the blood at this rate he may bleed out before he was truly able to show what he could do, and that was not going to happen. Lifting his hands he looked over to Hiroshi

"Let's see how you deal with the next step"

[Actions Sent]

Naru Hiroshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiroshi darted forwards, his fists flying out towards his opponent's legs and striking nothing but thin air. Gritting his teeth in frustration, the young boy tried the same trick again and was more than a little annoyed to find that it had the same effect as he struck nothing at all.

Argh, what the hell do I need to do to hit this guy?

Was that first strike simply luck? Hiroshi didn't know, but he felt that his current strategy of using his fists clearly wasn't working and it might be time to rethink his strategy. His opponent spoke, his laughter not holding any hint of mockery and helping to calm the Sunaku's anger somewhat.

"Who knew that we would do the same thing? At least we both failed equally, could have been far worse. Now come on, let's get back to actually hitting each other."

[Actions sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Hiroshi
HP: 5019 - 53 - 527= 4439
CP: 3510 - 600 - 52 = 2858
AP: 3 AP - 3 = 0 AP --> 2 AP to start next round
HP: 1127 - 28 - 467 - 81* = 551
CP: 3859 + 83 - 140 - 320 = 3482
AP: 2.25 AP - 2.25 = 0 AP --> 2 AP to start the next round

[col]ROUND 3, FIGHT!

What Happened?:
0 Seconds: Yukio maintains his Stance and his Eyes
0 Seconds: Yukio attempts to slice Hiroshi with the wind[Wind Slash Mastered] w/ some help from his friend, Initiative: Misses! (17 to 21)
5 Seconds: Hiroshi shoots a barrage of sandy wind at Yukio(Air Bullet Mastered w/ Air Barrage Special Action): 1 Full Hit, 1 Partial Hit(75%), and 1 Miss!
Yukio's Auto-Dodge Chance due to 360 Vision: Failed (75)
Barrage Attack #1: 21 to 12
Chance to cause Gaspless: Failed (27)
Chance to increase Bleeding: Failed (87)
Barrage Attack #2: 23 to 22
Barrage Attack #3: 17 to 20
5.56 Seconds: Yukio decides to use Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist Rank 1 at Hiroshi: Hit! Hiroshi's accuracy and dodge has been debuffed! (29 to 20)
Protection of Sand's Reducing Damage: Successful (19)
Chance for Attack to be able to cause Internal Bleeding: Successful (29)
Increase in Internal Bleeding Rank: Failed (69)
40% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge: Successful (12)
10 Seconds: Hiroshi decides to shoot another sandy Air Bullet Mastered at Yukio: Missed! (13 to 26)
Yukio's Auto-Dodge Chance due to 360 Vision: Failed (26)|Notes:
1. Good overall.
7. Make sure to post as well for round 3.
*In round one, I miscalculated Hiroshi's one attack and didn't give him enough damage which is where the 81 is coming from.[/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio knew his time was running out, his body feeling weaker as time goes on and unable to stop the bleeding as he panted for breath taking another barrage of hits from Hiroshi's jutsu falling to one knee for a moment before pushing himself back up he only had one real option left. It has been his first time truly using the technique on another person lifting his hands as a pair of lion heads formed on his fists.

"I can't afford to hold back against you friend, this might sting a little"

He unleash a flurry of attacks against Hiroshi feeling them impact as the lions faded jumping back to avoid the return air bullets as he slided to a halt.

"Not letting that hit again, it does more than sting every time."

[actions sent]

Naru Hiroshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiroshi could feel his pulse pounding as blood rushed through his veins and around his body, the effort of the battle that he was going through forcing his heart rate to rise in response. Adrenaline flooded his system, and the young boy knew that whatever else he took away from the experience he could be certain that he was not afraid of battle, and that his choice to be a shinobi was the correct one.

I am going to be the best, but first there is this first test.

The silver-haired youth concentrated once more on his chakra, moulding it in a very similar way to how he had before but altering the jutsu he was manifesting slightly. This time, instead of a single bolt of sand shooting out towards his opponent, a trio of smaller sand bullets formed and shot out at Yuukio. One missed entirely, another glanced the other boy but the final bit of sand struck true and slammed into the Hyuuga. However, Hiroshi had no time to celebrate as his opponent retorted, ghostly manifestations of chakra shaped like some sort of lion formed on his opponent's hands as the other boy struck out and slammed into Hiroshi. Reflexively, some of the sand that was scattered around the makeshift arena leapt up almost of it's own volition and took some of the sting out of the strike, but even with that help there was a feeling of pain as Hiroshi was struck with the powerful attack. Hiroshi threw out a quick sand bullet but missed, his ability shaken by the blow he had just received. The young boy grimaced and backed away, his mind racing as he tried to plan out his next move.

WC – 287
[MFT]
[Actions sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Hiroshi
HP: 4439 - 53- 589 = 3797
CP: 2858 - 312- 58 = 2488
AP: 2 AP - 1.5 = 0.5 AP --> 2.5 AP to start next round
HP: 551- 28 - 267 = 256
CP: 3482 + 83 - 140 - 200 = 3225
AP: 2 AP - 2 = 0 AP --> 2 AP to start next round

[col]ROUND 4, FIGHT!

What Happened?:
0 Seconds: Yukio maintains Jyuuken Stance, Byakugan Rank 1, and is re-energized!
0 Seconds: Yukio and Hiroshi take bleeding damage!
0 Seconds: Yukio tries to sprain the arms of Hiroshi via a Called Shot with the assistance of an Old Friend known as Initiative: Misses! (12 to 14)
6.25 Seconds: Yukio uses his Clan's Gentle Fist Technique Rank 1: Hit! (25 to 10)
Protection of Sand's Reducing Damage: Failed (71)
Chance for Attack to be able to cause Internal Bleeding: Failed (82)
40% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge: Failed (81)
7.5 Seconds: Hiroshi shoots another barrage of sandy wind at Yukio(Air Bullet Mastered w/ Air Barrage Special Action): 1 Full Hit and 2 Misses! (22 to 24, 27 to 21, and 12 to 14)
Auto-Dodge Chance due to Hyuuga Passive: Failed (25)
Roll for Gaspless: Failed (70)
Roll for Bleeding Increase: Failed (70)|Notes:
1. Good overall.
6. Link your jutsu please to get into the habit of doing it cause it makes the moderator's life a lot easier![/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knowing he had to do something fast or he was going down Yukio attempted to knock Hiroshi's arms out hoping it would bide him even a short reprieve from his onslaught of jutsu, his efforts were in vein as he felt nothing but air turning as quickly as he could to avoid the barrage of Air bullets fired in his direction, he was not quick enough feeling an impact centre mass as he was brought to his knees his vision beginning to blur it was not the situation he had hoped for not expecting an opponent this strong but committed to the fight he had asked for.

Pushing himself to his feet and taking a few seconds to think he decided that if he was going down here it would be with a bang.

[Actions Sent]

Naru Hiroshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The next flurry of actions happened swiftly, with Hiroshi just about avoiding a strike from his opponent who seemed to be trying to incapacitate the young Sunaku in some way. A follow up strike however collided solidly with Hiroshi’s sternum and sent him staggering a step or two backwards as he winced in pain. The young boy didn’t allow the pain to slow him down though as he sent out a barrage of sand formed bullets and saw one of the trio hit his opponent.

Not long now, I almost have him!

[Actions Sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Hiroshi
HP: 3797 - 53 = 3744
CP: 2488 - 312 = 2176
AP: Does not matter
Status: Victor this time around, but there will be another fight in the future!|Yukio
HP: 256 - 28 - 668 = -440
CP: 3482 + 83 - 140 - 80 = 3345
AP: Does not matter, he is knocked out

[col]ROUND 5, FIGHT!

What Happened?:
0 Seconds: Yukio maintains Jyuuken Stance, Byakugan Rank 1, and is re-energized!
0 Seconds: Yukio and Hiroshi take bleeding damage!
0 Seconds: Yukio does a Low Sweep[Mastered] with Initiative: Missed! (19 to 22)
6 Seconds: Hiroshi shoots another barrage of sandy wind at Yukio(Air Bullet Mastered w/ Air Barrage Special Action): Partial Hit(50%), 2 Full Hits, and Yukio's bleeding rank has increased! (21 to 21, 10 to 8, and 27 to 8)
Auto-Dodge Chance due to Hyuuga Passive: Failed (96)
First Roll for Gaspless(6%): Failed(65)
First Roll for Bleeding Increase(36%): Successful (31)
Second Roll for Gaspless(6%): Failed(35)
Second Roll for Bleeding Increase(36%): Failed (100)
6 Seconds: Hiroshi decides to stop attacking as Yukio has fallen and is out cold!|Notes:
1. Thank you for allowing me to mod your fight. It helped me become a battle moderator.
2. Overall, you both fought well. If you want some suggestions from me, feel free to DM or PM me :)[/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio thought he had one chance left knocking Hiroshi off balance to stop his barrage of air bullets but it was not enough he felt air as his kick failed to connect and at that point he accepted his fate, feeling the impact from the barrage of bullets as his vision blurred and he landed on his back groaning, his eyes returning to normal as he settled in the grass.

"Well that hurt more than i was expecting"

He smiled he had lost this bout but it only made him want to train harder wiping the blood off himself and sighing as he went over the fight in his head, not the easiest task when his head was spinning.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back