Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Cell Re-made {Private}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: we are going with the first meeting never truly happened. and this takes place after your punishment thread)

The first meeting that jeada attempted to set up didn't go so well. The timing was off with kaikai out on a mission and Jeada busy with Paperwork, it just didn't happen as he planned it. However Kaikai was now out on leave for personal reasons and they had an empty slot. Regardless of the fact Shino wanted have a talk with Kosei to get to know him better. He also heard the trainee was disciplined recently. The Captain filed the last of his paper work and sent a letter out by messenger hawk to his trainee.
Kosei-
Come to my office at the sileo, its the floor above the Regent commander's office. Last door on the right. When arrive, come right in don't knock.

-Captain Jeada

He sat patiently in his office going over notes and documents that he had requested. Some pertaining to Kosei, others pretaining to different things, completely irrelivant. The office he sat in was plain, nothing extragent about it. It had a medium size book case on the left if you are standing in the doorway. Three very large filing cabinets on the right side and an oak desk with a lamp on it, cluttered with paperwork with a chair on each opposite sides, one occupied by himself and the other on the other side facing him. The trainee should be here at any time now.

[topic entered]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Forgive the phone post q.q

Kosei awoke that morning to the screech of a hawk, perched in hs second story windowsill. Well, he couldn't really call it "morning" per se... it was more like eleven in the morning, hell, maybe even noon. He couldn't tell right away, and he really didn't care one way or another. Sitting up in his bed induced a pain though his body that caused him to groan. His back was scabbing over from his whipping, just enough to rip open again when he leaned forward. Looking over at the bird, he noticed the letter attatched to its leg, took it, and completely got out of bed, sending another wave of pain down his back.

The wraps around Kosei's torso had blood staining it; the needed to be changed. Unfortunately, that involved taking them off... which was a problem, considering that the scabs on his back had somewhat fused the two things together. Regardless, he was able to peel away the bandages from the still-sticky wounds with minimal pain. He replaced the bandages and put on a clean black shirt, and matching dark pants. Afterwards, he opened the message.

When he arrived at the Sileo, it took little time to find his Captain's office. He was grateful that it was almost in the stark opposite direction as the torture room. He wanted to stay away from that wing of the Sileo as long as he could. Needless to say, it left a negative impression on him. Remembering his captain's instructions, he walked in without knocking. "I'm here, sir."

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: sorry bud, I'm in the middle of moving and apparently my phone post didn't go through yesterday)

He watched as his trainee came in through the door. Today was an informational day. He needed to know things about his trainee that way they could work more effciently as a team, even if they were only down to a two man cell, on paper anyway. Jeada still had his tricks that would even up the odds for them on any three versus two kind of fight. Jeada did a one handed seal to do simple wind manipulation to shut the door behind the trainee and then smiled at him. He wore no mask today as there was no reason to hide your face from your team. The Captain wore his black ANBU robe over the rest of his clothing with his ANBU mask on his desk practically staring right back at him. First off as you know, I'm Jeada Shino, your captain. I am always accesable to you as long as I am not out on a mission. So if for any reason you need to speak with me, don't be hestitant to give me a shout. His captin disclaimer, one thing down. "Anyway, I need some information from you. Of course I have your file right here. He said holding up a folder with Kosei's name on it. However sometimes these things aren't completely accurate or up to date. Its also better to hear what you have to say rather than reading a file all day long, much more intriguing. So let me know your strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, combat prefferences. Anything relevant that willl help me know you better is helpful. Afterwards I will tell you about myself as well. He sat back awaiting to hear what the young trainee had to say. Of course he had already skimmed Kosei's file before. But he felt it was better to meet face to face to talk about things. Much more personal. He wondered how those wounds on his back were doing. He'd address that a bit later though.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's cool, I understand :3

Kosei had come in expecting his captain to question him about his punishment, but that wasn't the case. Instead of a cruel tongue-lashing about the stupidity of thievery and the consequences of his actions, the man introduced himself and made himself available to the trainee. Shino was cloaked in his ANBU attire, but his mask had been removed. It wasn't like he needed it on anyways, not when he was in the Sileo. If you couldn't show your face to your ANBU companions, it meant you didn't trust them. And if you can't trust those who are supposed to be your closest allies, your best of friends, who could you trust? No one. And with a lack of trust between allies came strife, and conflict, which interfered with missions. And that got people killed.

According to Shino, Kosei's files were out of date! The AiT imagined that it shouldn't have been much of a problem, considering his recent punishment would most likely result in a mandetory update of his records. His charges would be added, and a background check would possibly be run, further checking for anything that might mean that Kosei was going ot be even more trouble. But they really didn't have anything to worry about; he wasn't up to anything. Nevertheless, he still had to tell Shino about himself. It was something he'd gotten quite good at over the last couple of years, considering that it seemed like everyone over you wanted to know your strengths and weaknesses whenever they had to do something with you, especially on missions. This would just be another one of those times, only this time, it was with someone who he would probably be working with for the next... oh, who knew? 'Til he became a captain himself, probably, Raiden permit him a long life.

"Well, I'm adept at lightning ninjutsu, and well off with sword taijutsu.. Likes... Eh. I like to read. I run parkour routes... not as much as I used to, but still fairly often, when I have free time. I like the color blue. I like Meditteranean food. Oh, and I LOVE stupid jokes. Seriously, the dumbest things you can think of!" he said, a little laugh coming into his voice. It was gone after a second, though, because the laughter made his back hurt more than it already did. "As for dislikes... hmm... not too many things, I guess. I hate it when people go back on their word. I really hate it when people are rude, especially to women or elderly people. How I was raised, I guess." It wasn't much on either list, but it was enough, and it would hopefully give Shino a glance at his character. Kosei enjoyed being the guy that everybody liked. He didn't usually take sides for things that other people might fight for, like legal stuff. I mean, some things he was absolutely set for, or against, but not everything. Know what I'm saying? Good.

"My combat preferences are definitely more to the Ninjutsu side of things. Yea, I'm great with a sword, but if I can knock you around and give you a run for your money from a distance, all the better! If something comes down to hand-to-hand combat, I like to sway the odds in my favor... throw down an Amp Field jutsu or something similar to throw my opponent off. That... and... well, I don't really know how to explain it. I have this weird thing with my chakra that can change the time around me, in a way. I can pull jutsu that I used recently out of the past and into the present without having to do anything, among other things, like... I can completely rewind the last ten seconds, if I wanted to." Kosei shrugged, inadvertantly hurting himself again. He could feel his bandages getting wet again. Not much... but he could feel it. "What about you, captain?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back