Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Cloud coming [Entering Country]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hana moved quickly with Minako, it seemed that the two of them had managed to country behind them. They were making progress and had now entered the fire country. Hana knew this land well and decided to just take the direct path to the gates, it made things easier for the two of them. Hana allowed herself to move swiftly only turning around to glace at Minkao it seemed that the Shinobi was able to keep up this was something that he could agree was impressive enough, but at the same time Hana pondered why the change in scenery and why she had not been told anything by Takeshi.

“Keep up Minako, we are nearly at the gates of Leaf. I hope you are ready to have a look around your new home for a while. The first time I saw the gates I had been in awe of everything”

Hana allowed herself to keep moving and headed directly for the gates of the village, it seemed that she still had a little while to go and the travel had made her tired and almost close to what could be considered grumpy. But Hana would never show that to someone from the village, much less someone outside.

[Country Entered – 1 Hour]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was gonna be exciting, not long now and Minako was finally at the outskirts of Fire Country, already it was quite different,just like how Suyashi mentioned it when she asked about Konohagakure. This just made her have a burst of positive emotions, making her want to jump around in pure happiness. This is what she wanted, this is what her new goal was, and this is what she wanted to achieve: more knowledge. She was sure that Konohagakure was to offer just that.

“Awe of everything…” Minako giggled. She was well prepped for everything for sure. Her new home was here. Sure, she was going to miss her family, but she was sure to have happy adventures here and have a great time.

Trying to stop herself from clapping her hands, Minako ventured on, making sure to look at all the scenery and even spot out little plants and herbs that she has read in the books that her family kept over the years.

Words: 166
Entering Country in 1 Hour.​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back