Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Comfort of Home

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
They would not have long to wait before the nurses arrived and saw the culprits they had been looking for. While they tried in very comical fashion to make it into the closet to hide, they were not successful and now faced a very annoyed and displeased Head nurse. The Head nurse looked at both Jirou and Kashikoi waving her fingers as she yelled at them. “NO ANIMALS ALLOWED IN THE HOSPITAL!!” she said at the top of her lungs. Jirou and Kashikoi winced hearing the loud, almost piercing sound of the nurse’s voice. Kashikoi whimpered and sulked knowing that he would have to leave. He didn’t even get to really spend time with Hiro. He was sad about it because Hiro was like a dad to him and Jirou. Now he was forced to leave before really seeing for himself if he was ok.

Hiro looked at the nurse who was facing Jirou and Kashikoi. “Please Miss if you will stop yelling. Both Jirou and Kashikoi are very much a part of my family. I know that you don’t allow animals, but Kashikoi is more than that. He is a respected Shinobi and his unique skills and training are used in many very dangerous situations that protect the village. He is not just some pet that is left at home. He is family and he needs to be treated like any other Shinobi who walks into this hospital.”

The nurse looked taken aback when Hiro spoke his mind. He spoke in a very calm yet direct manner that was not meant to cause any anger or disrespect towards the Head nurse. She took a deep breath and sighed. “All right this time you can see him but we can’t just let anyone with animals walk into the hospital like this. So for this time only the animal can stay and visit. I do respect the Shinobi here in the Leaf Village. It is for this reason that I will allow them to remain.” After the head nurse spoke her peace she left the room closing the door behind her. Jirou and Kashikoi were now able to relax and visit Hiro in peace. If only for this day. That was good enough for them. They lucked out and didn't dare to press the issue any further.

[WC: 386]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou and Kashikoi were finally able to relax and visit Hiro in the hospital. They only had this one day to visit and they were going to make the most of it. Hiro seemed more relaxed too. All the commotion had agitated him more than just a little. Leaning back against his propped up pillow, Hiro smiled at both Jirou and Kashikoi. “I am very glad that this worked out. I hate to be here in the hospital all alone, especially with Karasu gone. I know, I know Jirou that you would still be here by my side, but the idea of Kashikoi having to stay outside would have remained on your mind.” Hiro, who had received his lunch not that long ago, had taken a bite of something he didn’t recognize.

“EWWWW!” he said with a weird look on his face. “I have to say that I really miss my cooking. I would gladly eat anything that Kashikoi makes over this. The quality of hospital food is seriously getting worse. Maybe they are trying to tell the patients to hurry up and get well by making the food less desirable.“ He shrugged before looking at Jirou and Kashikoi and asking, “How's training going? I expect you both are putting in the time to improve on techniques that you think you have already mastered. Even the jutsu’s that you think you have mastered already should still be worked on. Remember that. There is nothing like a good training session to start the day off right. Anyway I have been told that my legs are going to need many weeks of rigorous therapy, before I am able to actually walk. The doctor did come in before you both got here. I was able to show him that I do have sensation in my legs. He said that is a very good sign. The doctor believes that I will be walking in almost no time. I just have to do the therapy and listen to all that the physical therapist says to do. I am hoping that I can walk before Karasu returns from her mission. I would like to surprise her.”

[WC: 360]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After listening to Hiro speak and just enjoying listening to all that he had to tell them, it was Jirou’s turn to reply. “Of course we are always training hard. We need to get strong and will do anything to be as strong as we can be.“ Kashikoi let out a bark agreeing with Jirou. Hiro smiled at both of them. “That’s what I like to hear. I know it hasn’t been easy with me in the hospital but I’m glad that I made it out just fine and can watch both of you grow strong together.” Kashikoi barked again then jumped on the bed to give Hiro a lick on the face.

Hiro patted Kashikoi’s head “It’s alright boy I appreciate you too. I’m very happy that we got to see each other even if it’s for one day. I want you to promise me that you take care of our home until I am released. I know I don’t have to worry about you.“ Hiro petted Kashikoi on his head before the wolf barked, replying to him. Hiro knew the wolf was saying he would protect their home with his life. He looked at Jirou. “Thank you both for being you.“

A nurse came into the room. She gave Kashikoi a look but didn’t say anything. She turned to look at Hiro “Sir, you are doing well enough that you can be released tomorrow. We will expect you to continue with physical therapy. That will take place every day. A physical therapist will be in shortly to arrange appointment times with you. The more you work on gaining strength in your legs the sooner you should be walking. Of course it will take time and it won’t be over night, but the doctors are optimistic that you will be walking. We will help you to get to the finish line, provided you are determined enough in your therapy.”

Hiro’s eyes widened with surprise that he was going to be going home tomorrow. He looked at the nurse before saying “Yes ma'am I am very determined to get back to walking again. I have been looking forward to this for so long.“ He glanced back at Jirou and Kashikoi, “I’m going home boys!” Afterwards Hiro grinned widely. Kashikoi gave out a loud bark while Jirou smiled with happiness. “That is the best news we’ve heard in a long time. That also means we won’t have to be in the hospital anymore. I am sure that nurse will be thrilled with the news.” The three of them spent the day laughing and enjoying each other's time together. Tomorrow was going to be a great day!

[WC: 445]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The next day came and Hiro was happy to be going home finally. He was still a little sore from the surgery, but he expected to have some aches and pains. He didn't mind them at all. He had therapy already and would have to continue with the physical therapy several times a day, everyday until he was able to walk without assistance. He had to have breakfast at the hospital because he wasn’t due to be released until the afternoon. He expected Jirou and Kashikoi to pick him up. He would still have to use the wheelchair, but at least this time it would be temporary. He could content himself in the knowledge that he would be walking again. He could scarcely wait for the day when he would no longer need to rely on the chair.

The clock turned noon and it was time for him to be released. Jirou came in and helped Hiro out by pushing the wheelchair. “Are you glad to be going home Hiro? Kashikoi is excited. He had to wait outside for you but that was okay this time. He understands,“ Jirou said as he pushed Hiro through the hallways and finally out of the main entrance. Hiro thanked the nurses and healers for all their help. He even got a wink from the head nurse which Hiro awkwardly shrugged off. They were on their way home when they decided to stop in the ramen shop to get something to eat. Hiro was so happy to get real food after so many days of subsisting on the bland hospital meals. “This is the best thanks, Jirou and you too, Kashikoi.” He said to the wolf who was barking happily while literally inhaling his own bowl of ramen.

After eating at the ramen shop they finally made it home. There were decorations all over the house saying WELCOME HOME HIRO! With a smile on his face he looked at both Jirou and Kashikoi. “Thank you both. I really appreciate this. I see there is some cake on the counter. Is that for me as well?,” he asked them. Kashikoi barked, confirming Hiro’s question. He went over to get a piece of the cake. “Well we can’t let it go to waste right?” He smiled as he noticed that the frosting had a small smear on the side of the cake. “It looks like someone decided to have an early taste test of the cake. Would that have been you, Kashikoi? Did you leave your mark here?” The wolf put his head down looking very guilty and ashamed. Hiro cut the part of the cake that Kashikoi had licked and gave him that piece. “It will be fine boy. Here you go. You can finish your slice.” He cut two more slices for both himself and Jirou. After that the three of them spent the remainder of the day laughing and enjoying their time back home together away from the mean nurses and horrible hospital food.

[WC: 501]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back