Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Crimson Rain [S-rank mission]

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was bad… Like seriously bad! After all those years of being Haruka’s friend Akari knew that if Haru took full dominance of her host’s mind it meant poop had hit the fan. And honestly, knowing the reason why Haru had come out it was a freaking bucket that had hit the fan! Chasing Haru into the streets of Maruishi Akari decided to play it safe. There was the issue of Haruka’s cursed seal going crazy, but also the fact that Haru had decided to hunt down a dangerous foe and that meant she had to reunite the famous A-team.

Sadly this wasn’t the time to send a call to the Ghostbusters, but someone who was equally efficient as them. While she followed in the tracks of her demonic companion Akari’s headset attempted to reach the channel she knew that Souji would hear her on.

“Test, test this is your captain speaking. Welcome to flight Haru, our destination is the apocalypse--- I mean Souji-nii we’re in a mess…”

Taking a deep breath the girl continued speaking, explaining the events that unfolded at Haruka’s home. From the rather playful conversation that evolved into the bitter report that the Metsuki Karuto had escaped and finished with a rather embarrassing recounting of the situation Hakouro caused.

“So Haru-nee is going ‘awoo’ and is like a wolfy on a hunt!”

Quickly getting back on track Akari could only hope that Souji would be able to reach them quickly. While she usually knew how to handle Haru it was an entire different matter in a situation like this.

“I still say that this is your fault Doggy…”

The Inuzuka wolf shook his head in return as the two of them looked at Haru, pondering if she even had thought of an idea yet on how they would track down the Metsuki Karuto.

“Isn’t she in essence hunting those people for you? I think that means her response to my skillful revelation of your romantic feelings for her was positively answered.”

Sighing in frustration the girl climbed onto the back of the giant wolf and continued chasing after Haru. It would have been silly for her not to wish Hakouro to have spoken earlier, in the end even if she had remained silent Haruka would have found out about the Metsuki Karuto’s escape in due time, and who knows she might have gone out hunting on her own… At least now they were at her side, and with Souji hopefully arriving soon the team would be reunited soon.

I do wonder how we should track them down, not a trace of them was found at the Hole…

Nor did she hear any reports about the cultists remerging within the city. It was so peculiar… First the kidnappings that occurred in the village and now the Metsuki Karuto had done a jailbreak, it simply didn’t add up… shouldn’t the order of things be reserved? Maybe she would have to figure that out later…

“Haru-nee, make sure to only make the bad guys go ‘Kaboom’ it would be a problem if you destroy the old man who runs the ramen shop, or the sweet lady who gives free candy to children---"

Briefly pausing as she realized what she was saying a blush emerged on her cheeks as she continued.

"I mean don’t harm civilians pretty please~”

(marked for training)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back