Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Decision [Requesting Hokage]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Although it is called the Hokage Mansion, it serves as both the offices and the "official" dwelling place of the Hokage and village Sennin although they are free to live and work elsewhere. The circular mansion is by far the tallest building in the Emerald Isles and stands five stories tall."

Sneaking past the guards, random shinobi, and tourists was not an easy task for the ordinary citizen. However, a former ANBU Captain of Konohagakure was capable of such. Covered in black, like the darkness, Anatsu blended his way into the shadows of Konoha until he made it on top of the roof Takeshi's office. Although Anatsu did not have an appointment, he had a hunch that the Hokage had not taken his eyes and ears off Anatsu for a second since he arrived. With that in mind, Anatsu figured the Hokage would intercept him without delay.

Anatsu's eyes were barely visible in the night as he looked upon the village from the roof top. The breeze from up top was comforting. There was no village like Konoha. Its climate and people were nourishing to the soul. As for their shinobi, Anatsu knew they had a long way to go. Perhaps this is part of why Takeshi wanted Anatsu to stay. Anatsu's fear of complacency was heightened over his stay. He knew that these shinobi were not skilled enough to help him stay sharp. Perhaps Takeshi had a different vision for Anatsu which his own eyes could not see just yet.

Anatsu stood at the edge of the roof top, awaiting the Hokage. Anatsu wasn't sure if he'd show up alone or with company, or at all. He wasn't sure if declining Takeshi's offer would mean in his arrest. There was a lot to think about. For the time being, Anatsu would just wait and see.

-Requesting Hokage-
-MFT-

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to whistle as he walked down the corridors of the building, it seemed that he had kept himself busy since being brought in as the new Hokage of Leaf. Though he didn’t mind that much as he allowed himself to tilt his head to a few people that walked past it seemed that he was in cloud nine and it was nice to finally get free from the paper work for a while as he allowed himself to walk around the mansion the fresh air would do him some good as he made his way towards the top of the building.

Takeshi slowly walked up the steps as he allowed a yawn to come out of his lips, it was clear that he was tried from the day, but he wanted to have one look out. One last peek but this time at the village while it slept, as he finally made it to the roof he opened the doors in those few seconds his eyes had to adjust to the darkness. He noticed the figure that was there in that list few seconds, though he allowed himself to ponder who it could be he had his suspicion, one week had passed and he knew that much.

Takeshi allowed a small smirk to come to his lips as he walked up behind the man, glancing out over the village he knew full well that Anatsu probably had a decision that had been made, he allowed himself to sigh to himself once more. Stepping forward he approached the man before allowing himself to speak.

“The village is so peaceful at night, I am sure you would agree. Though I have no doubt if you are here that means that you have come to a decision about the conversation we had?”

[MFT]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With cautious footsteps came the aura which Anatsu recognized well. The Uchiha to his rear was unlike any other Anatsu had ever faced during his travels; and he had faced many during his travels. Despite his opinion of the strength of Konoha shinobi, Takeshi's chakra certainly stood out. Perhaps the strength of Konoha was at the top. Anatsu began to recall all the talks of pillars, strength of the village, and other reiterate which the First used to babble.

First the step, then the sigh. It seems the Hokage was not expecting Anatsu. “The village is so peaceful at night, I am sure you would agree. Though I have no doubt if you are here that means that you have come to a decision about the conversation we had?”

Anatsu did not react to the arrival of the Hokage. For all Takeshi knew, he could have stumbled upon a statue. Anatsu appreciated the breeze passing by. It may have been his last enjoyable one. Despite the Hokage's wishes, Anatsu had a less than desirable decision finally made.

"Takeshi-kun." started Anatsu, purposefully not addressing him with the proper respect, yet also not disrespecting him by any means. "I appreciate your hospitality." started Anatsu as he closed his eyes, still not facing Takeshi.

"A week in one place after years on the road has proven to me that I belong on the road."

With his eyes closed and back turned to the Hokage, Anatsu would not be surprised if ANBU appeared, or if the Hokage hit him with a kunai from behind.

Takeshi kept it short, without further explaining his decision. If Takeshi chose to imprison him or take action, Anatsu would deal with those consequences. He had very little expectations from this to go positively.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lean on the rails as he looked out over the village he allowed a small nod to come to his lips as he listened to the words of the missing Ninja. He looked out over the quiet night as he pondered the best reply but he already knew the one that was needed and he wasn’t about to make any mistakes and allow anyone to think that they where just about to pick up on him for the small actions that someone made, true to his word it seemed that the missing shinobi had not caused any problems in his time here.

“Well I said you had a week and at least you have come to a decision, I cannot fault you for that one. I wished it would have been a different decision, but I am not surprised to hear what you picked given the fact that you have been on the road for so long now.”

Takeshi turned around to face the man, he leaned his back against the rails as he looked towards the man, it seemed that there was still a lot to learn about some people, but it should have been expected. This man he hardly knew anything about yet here he was inside of Leaf. He had to give the man the courage for at least coming here, he had seen the sights and it was his time to leave if he wished. Takeshi would make his final statement here.

“Well when I returned to this village from my time away, I had a lot of questions to ask. So, I had the ability to have that conversation and had the outcome. I want to pass that same outcome to you, though you can take from it what you wish. Consider yourself pardoned by Konaha for the actions in the past. Just make sure that they do not repeat themselves in the future.”

Takeshi allowed to wait for a reply from the man he listened to the air gently flapping the banners around the Hokage Mansion as he glanced across to the man.

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of disappointment was evident in the Hokage's tone of voice. It was to be expected, although Anatsu wasn't sure why Takeshi expected an alternative outcome. The village was "alright" by Anatsu's standards. Peaceful times had driven its shinobi to a state of mediocrity. The ruthless warriors of the past were not to be found in abundance. Peace weakened the village. However, perhaps peace lead to prosperity in other places like medical research or village infrastructure.

The emotionless rogue ninja finally expression his first signs of mortality upon hearing that his actions of the past were excused. His eyes opened up wide for a moment. As the Hokage spoke, Anatsu turned his face towards him, only to once again look forward in silence a minute later. Peace was good for Konoha, but a place of peace was not a place for Uchiha Anatsu.

The Uchiha nodded in acknowledgment of the Hokage's words. Anatsu owed one to the Hokage of Konoha whether he wanted to admit it or not. Being pardoned for his actions? At what length was Takeshi willing to go to keep Anatsu in the village? Did he recognize the need for his strength? Perhaps when that time came, Anatsu would lend the Hokage his strength, at a price of course; maybe a fair price.

Anatsu would not ask the Hokage what were his reasons. He had trained himself to not show any weakness associated with curiosity. He would simply not in acknowledgement of the Hokage, and depart.

With the blink of an eye, Anatsu was on his way. Perhaps he'd come back in time. It was good to know the Hokage welcomed him back at least.

-MFT-
-Topic Left-

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back