Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Declaration [Open]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knowledge was power, and she didn't want to be weak on her first ever class in Sunagakures tough courses. She knew a boy that bowed out the first class because he had to stick his fingers in a zombie butt. However she was not here to remember that, but rather to form an allegiance and gain the knowledge necessary to succeed. That meant stepping far outside her range of power to grasp for something bigger. So, here she found herself on the last public floor, shifting through each book individually, trying to open a secret passage or find the way to the meaty stuff, the forbidden stuff. She did however, stop and sift through a few of the books that caught her interest, stuff on bloodlines and the various abilities one can manifest through training, setting those aside on a trolley to check out as she left. Their would be a mountain of them by the time she was done.

"I'll find you oracles, and I'll become one of you, and be the most powerful Sunan there has ever been." she declared loudly to the books, assuming she was totally alone here.

She was well covered, wearing her big hoodie/sweater combo that cast a big shadow over her face, making her rather indistinguishable. It felt comfortable to wear this in the library, somewhere kept cool and dry as to not disintegrate the books on the shelves. She had just hoped the clue to getting in didn't lie in needed to feel a breeze on her skin between the cracks in the bookshelf. She also liked mystery novels, so this thought obviously was fueled by reading too many stories involving hidden things.

[MFT WC: 286]
[Open, feel free to join]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toraono Kuro's Summoner form smiled at the young lady's eagerness and sat back waiting for her barrage of reading to be complete. They might only have legends and tales on how to make an Oracle and how they functioned but as Sousuke had so kindly reminded him sometimes that is all you need. Summoner Kuro stood at six feet, two inches, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. Kuro’s silver gray mane of hair had a reasonable amount of muscle mass to conceal. With a twenty one inch neck Kuro’s hair couldn’t conceal very much even as it cascaded to the center of his upper back. Violet eyes with gold slits peered from a chocolate brow with large ebony horns growing from where a normal man’s temples would be. He wore a silver obi around his thirty six inch waist. The obi allowed Kuro to carry his scrolls and writing tablets. Kuro wore his battle pouch on a second sash just above his right hip. Adjacent his summoning scrolls Kuro wore a set of Ancient Sunan guidebooks that marked the last known locations of Ancient strongholds, and last but not least Kuro wore his leg sheath on the interior of his hakama just atop his fighting gi shorts with his old ANBU serums and weapon summon scrolls. A convenient cut in the silk cloth of his left hakama pants leg allowed Kuro full access to his fighting gear without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his arm guards and leggings Kuro covered the runic terran markings of his hand and leg wraps. Kuro’s tail swished back and forth its tiger stripes faintly surging with chakra. His black gi top concealed some of his overly muscular upper body. His feet were bare as he no longer needed sandals in this form as he had augmented his bio engineered prosthetic leg along with his original one with foot pads much like a tiger would actually have. While Chieko studied Kuro quietly kept vigil.

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was shifting through books, ever adding to the pile she would be leaving with, stretching her library card to the limit. She wasn't just looking for how to become an oracle in those books, but how to get into the secret bits of the very structure she was in. She knew there was more to the place, and thought that if she could find a way in, she could ambush an Oracle and force them to let her in to their club. It would seem foolish afterwards when she was in jail or something to be sure, but at current she was not thinking that far ahead. She was getting nowhere however, surprised there wasn't some kind of dumb hidden book combination she could pull down to make some secret entrance open. She threw the book in her hand, back onto the shelf, and made an exasperated sigh as she grabbed the cart she had all her 'checking out' books on, She began to push it, just to stop as she looked up, anger on her face being replaced by awe, jaw wide open at this meat mountain of a person before her, clad in ridiculous garb and having pointy horns.

"S-sorry sir, I almost cart you...hit you with my hit...cart." she stumbled her words a bit, maneuvering the cart around him to continue on, trying her best not to look him in the eyes, the weird eyes, and go about her day. Had she upset a library guardian or summoned some great beast that was about to stomp her to stop her from finding the truth?! She was convinced so, at any rate. A child's mind can run wild after all.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Summoner Kuro chuckled aloud and smiled as he sat before her in one smooth fluid motion. "My name is Toraono Kuro, I am the lead Oracle of Sunagakure and Sennin. I see that you are very interested in studying. Perhaps after you have gained a bit more experience you might want to join us in our studies of all things. Tell me your name and I will place you on my roster for interviews after you put all the books back. We might have some lessons in our books to teach you the original Sunan language of Runic Terran and then you will be eligible for full membership to learning the rites of becoming an Oracle. Oh and don't be scared of me young one I am but a humble guardian devil-beast that treasures all things of Sunagakure." Kuro would smile genuinely and for the immediate titles he could identify on her cart he used telekinesis to place the back in their place using the Sunan Decimal system.

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Big guy, sat down, monster creature, be scared.

She audibly yelped at his sudden movement, treating this like an animal attack. He would speak to her kindly though, as her books began to just fly back on the shelves. How dare he!

"My name is Toraono Kuro, I am the lead Oracle of Sunagakure and Sennin. I see that you are very interested in studying. Perhaps after you have gained a bit more experience you might want to join us in our studies of all things. Tell me your name and I will place you on my roster for interviews after you put all the books back. We might have some lessons in our books to teach you the original Sunan language of Runic Terran and then you will be eligible for full membership to learning the rites of becoming an Oracle. Oh and don't be scared of me young one I am but a humble guardian devil-beast that treasures all things of Sunagakure."

"Lead oracle? Sennin? Teach me senpai..." she drooled at the thought of the power should could gain from these things. Having the lead oracle, and Sennin, be her big bad personal instructor. She was so blown away by the idea, that she went on auto-pilot, putting the rest of the books back and standing at attention in front of him like a tutor. "Teach, teach!"

{MFT]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro was about to step away as his physical form for the uninitiated was a bit of a strain on younglings but the young lady moved with the genuine speed that only youth full of hope and desire can muster after being scared momentarily or at least the physical signs were present, dilated pupils, stock still movement, stuttered breathing but as soon as she heard something in his announcement of his presence and purpose the the young lady actually rushed back asking for lessons.

"Lead oracle? Sennin? Teach me senpai..."
"Teach, teach!"

Kuro remembered when his daughter was like that and the fondness of those memories showed in his eyes as he turned and sat before her cross legged this time instead of a common squat. "I would be honored to teach you but I must ask you... Are your parents or guardian aware of where you are? I only ask because Sunagakure is under high alert and I would not want you to come under attack due to being too close to me. I would also need their permission to train you since you don't have a headband or any signs of gennin status. Last but not least and this is the most crucial question what is your name?""<i></i>

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I would be honored to teach you but I must ask you... Are your parents or guardian aware of where you are? I only ask because Sunagakure is under high alert and I would not want you to come under attack due to being too close to me. I would also need their permission to train you since you don't have a headband or any signs of gennin status. Last but not least and this is the most crucial question what is your name?""

"My father and mother both know I'm here, they don't know why, but that I am. They will probably give consent, my first real class starts soon, and I want to be so far ahead I leave everyone in the dust. They care about what I want, thus I give you permission for them! Oh, and my name is Kumi Chieko, I think it means hidden beauty." she blurted out in one fast, breathless go. Once she had finished speaking, she took a breath and went cross eyed for a second from the strain, bringing it back around though, she would launch her own series of questions.

"Who are you? Why are you a target? Where did the horns come from? How much do you eat? How much do you weigh? Are you purely a carnivore? Is your mind power taught, or inherited? How fast are you? Are you married? Do you have one of those blood line thingies?" she went cross eyed again. Shaking her head back to normal, she'd wait for responses as she caught her breath.

[MFT]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro chuckled again before replying as the little lady was quite the handful but curiosity has killed the cat before, so Kuro would send one of his avatars to speak with her parents before any real training began. Still sitting cross legged Kuro resumed answering her questions.

"I am Toraono Kuro a Sennin of Sunagakure, which means I answer directly to the Kazekage.
I am a target because of my defense of Sunagakure and my relations with the Kazekage.
My horns are the result of my inherited DNA as I am part devilbeast, part human, and part Ancient.
I do tend to eat about 6000 calories a day that is the equivalent of 6 chickens in a pot a day .
In this form I weigh about two hundred and forty pounds.
I eat alot of vegetables so no I am not a carnivore but I can also go a long time without food altogether if necessary.
My telekinesis is taught, anyone can learn to do it as long as they are chakra capable.
I am pretty fast, I can run around the entire village above and underground in about 18 minutes. There are many faster than me still.
I am married yes and I hope to have another wife soon as my second wife left me due to the dangers of being with me.
I do have a bloodline trait or kekkei genkai, in fact I have 3 but only 1 per physical form.
Now if you tell me your address I can have one of my bunshin ask your parents for permission to teach you."
<i></i>

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I am Toraono Kuro a Sennin of Sunagakure, which means I answer directly to the Kazekage.
I am a target because of my defense of Sunagakure and my relations with the Kazekage.
My horns are the result of my inherited DNA as I am part devilbeast, part human, and part Ancient.
I do tend to eat about 6000 calories a day that is the equivalent of 6 chickens in a pot a day .
In this form I weigh about two hundred and forty pounds.
I eat alot of vegetables so no I am not a carnivore but I can also go a long time without food altogether if necessary.
My telekinesis is taught, anyone can learn to do it as long as they are chakra capable.
I am pretty fast, I can run around the entire village above and underground in about 18 minutes. There are many faster than me still.
I am married yes and I hope to have another wife soon as my second wife left me due to the dangers of being with me.
I do have a bloodline trait or kekkei genkai, in fact I have 3 but only 1 per physical form.
Now if you tell me your address I can have one of my bunshin ask your parents for permission to teach you."

She wasn't familiar with the top brass, having just started her adventure into being a ninja, and she'd already run into someone who was second only to the Kage, at least she believed. It would make sense he was important and a target, but that didn't bother her any, at least not right now in a quiet library. He went on about his DNA and how many calories he ae, and his weight. All very impressive, all very much larger than her. His mind powers were taught, which was interesting to say the least. He had three bloodlines, and talked about various forms. She would write her address down on a nearby pad and hand it to him. Her folks would be forthcoming with the yes, having a much more vivid knowledge of who Kuro is, and his forms as her father served during the cabal invasion and some other intense things. She was just a baby then, but her mom told her that she was a strong little girl, and helped keep the family safe.

"If you're as important as you say, and as fast, you should be able to get the answer in under 7 minutes, reaaaaaddddyyyyy....GO!" she said, holding out her arm as if she had a watch on it, ticking away the seconds.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro read the address and at the speed of thought his Sharingan form took a breath and headed to the housing district and knocked on the door. Her father answered the door and his eyes widened briefly thinking he was in some kind of trouble or something had happened that required a report from him. Kuro explained that his young lady Chieko was at his master library requesting lessons and materials and because she was an uninitiated youth he would require his permission as her father and guardian to train her in anything. Jounin Kumi chuckled to himself before shaking Sharingan Kuro's hand and told him that he had his blessing to teach Chieko to be the greatest ninja she could possibly be. Sharingan Kuro smiled in return and gave the elder jounin a reassuring hug from one father to another. "I accept the honor of teaching your daughter and so long as she is within my reach she will not come to harm this I swear in the name of House Toraono"
Jounin Kumi bowed in response to Kuro's sworn oath before retiring to sit down and rub his temples as he relayed the information to his wife. She went pale for a moment before relaxing. It seemed their daughter had really went and done it this time. Maybe she would tell them about it when she came back home.

Summoner Kuro looked at Kumi after the thoughts and required customs were met and smiled at Chieko. "Well young lady, you were correct, your father agreed to allow me to train you so your lessons start now. You will find a sacred book that speaks to your eyes and your heart and once you have it in your hands you will know. It is with this book you will learn Runic Terran, once you learn Runic Terran I will teach you mental and physical strengthening techniques so we can discover your innate talents and follow the path YOU decide on to master the things IMPORTANT to you. Now apprentice Kumi, search the halls for the book that speaks to your heart. I will be waiting in the foyer for you to address me in Runic Terran when you are done."<i></i>

Summoner Kuro would stand from his seated position and go set up a set of lesson scrolls in the main foyer while keeping watch for any newcomers or possible threats.

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn't move, she was waiting for him to move. Then he simply stated that she was good to go and that he had talked with her dad.

"Well young lady, you were correct, your father agreed to allow me to train you so your lessons start now. You will find a sacred book that speaks to your eyes and your heart and once you have it in your hands you will know. It is with this book you will learn Runic Terran, once you learn Runic Terran I will teach you mental and physical strengthening techniques so we can discover your innate talents and follow the path YOU decide on to master the things IMPORTANT to you. Now apprentice Kumi, search the halls for the book that speaks to your heart. I will be waiting in the foyer for you to address me in Runic Terran when you are done."

"A minute and a half, you're getting slow old man! she joked, not fully believing he had the conversation, but rolling with it anyways as to get the training going. "A sacred book, that speaks to my eyes and heart? I've been looking through these books all day, not one has jumped out to me. She thought long and hard, before her logical mind kicked in. She must have to go to the language section! So she took off for it, careening around a corner. She would slap into a wall as she did, but it didn't break her stride into the section filled with texts on language. She looked at the most ornate and decorative books, but they were just reinforcements of the language she already spoke. She was at it for some time, before she sat back on a nearby table and sighed. Her brain was tired, she had done quite a bit of reading today. She laid back on the table, untoward in a library for sure, but when her head touched the desk, it was interrupted by a book being there. It was a plain book, kind of old looking with dusty pages. She'd open it and flip through it, she didn't really understand anything on the page but it made her brain tingle as she flipped through the text, eyes glossing over as if she was absorbing information. It felt like mere moments where passing before her, as she flipped through the book as if it was a word a page. Little did she realize, she was learning the language of the ancient people, Runic Terran.

She seemed to have been at it for hours, before she came back to the foyer where Kuro had been waiting, hopefully patiently. She was refreshed, as if she had been sleeping, but in reality she had been staring at a book so long that most peoples eyes would have exploded. She figured it had been about 5 minutes, but it had been hours, maybe even a whole day.

"I think I found it..." she said, slamming the book on the table he had set scrolls up on, though not on the scrolls themselves.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro would sit before her and check the book she had found. It seemed she was close indeed but this was odd, the book itself seemed to be damaged or at least not in the condition he remembered it from his lessons but then again it is different for everyone who seeks it out. "You have indeed found a challenging book, when you are able to read it and understand I will be waiting for you by this counter. Your lessons will begin after you master Runic Terran."<i></i> Kuro would place his hand upon a seal and summon some food that would not damage the books. Mostly water bottles and crackers seasoned with tiny portions of meat and cheese, arrived on a tray but a second tray actually carried some assorted vegetable s and fruit snacks. Kuro placed them within Chieko's reach with a set of napkins and a small garbage can before returning to his vigil. As he took up his vigil again Kuro's eyes began to glow with violet toned chakra and just like that the entire library came alive with books returning to places and lights dimming in certain areas and brightening in others. The floors themselves gyrated a bit and the dust that would have built up slowly shuffled itself into a neat pile where telekinetic energy would simply sweep it away into a vent specially designed to siphon the dust away.

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"لا حاجة، أستطيع أن أتكلم بالفعل." she said simply, picking up the nearest thing to eat and shoving it holey into her face. She had been reading hours prior, and hadn't eaten. She was quite hungry as it where. She closed the book and handed it back to him, the words in it would change to whatever the book was originally, a cook book or something. It would appear there where some interesting things yet for this old battle axe in front of her to learn.

"Let's begin the real stuff." she said, as she took the time between breaths of inhaling magically appearing food. Apparently it was a weakness, if someone wanted to abduct her, it'd be as easy as telling her dinner was ready. However, she would eventually get full and then wash it all down and be upright and ready, at attention for her new Sensei to turn her into a finely tuned weapon.
No need, I can already speak it.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: that is wonderful... throughout the rest of this thread we will only speak in RUNIC TERRAN, however since posting the actual language takes a bit we will simply italicize our speech to represent speaking in RUNIC TERRAN. It will look like what I have posted below using bold and italic. I will also underline key phrases or actions. Let us begin your Oracle training.

"ماريفلوس ... ونحن سوف تحقق المعرفة الأساسية الخاصة بك ثم سنقوم ببحث القدرة عنصري الطبيعية الخاصة بك." (((Marevlous... we will check your basic knowledge then we shall research your natural elemental capacity.)))
"What do you know about transformation, genjutsu, and taijutsu so far? If you have a specific set of skills you would like to learn we can start there, but first let us go to a training area where our actions won't endanger any books or records."<i></i>

Kuro would lead Chieko to a wide open antechamber where there were comfortable couches and small tables lining the walls. A large crystal hung from the ceiling in the center of the this 200 feet in diameter circular chamber. This room was obviously for viewing things... Kuro would lead Chieko to the middle while summoning items from afar and levitating a few cushions to sit in the very center of the chamber. Kuro would sit on one of the larger pillows then offer one in front of him for Chieko.
ooc: If you have any specific plans for your character feel free to PM me so that I can tailor this thread and its activities to suit your needs. :)

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She spoke Runic Terran, and could understand what he had said in return. She followed him to a large viewing room, where she took center stage on a series of pillows designed to be a comfortable sitting situation. A large crystal loomed overhead, making her rather nervous as she didn't want it to come crashing down on her head. Though many people have also felt the same way, she wondered what would make somebody think this was a solid decoration choice. He had asked her about her basic knowledge. Transformation was a Genjutsu, he probably meant Ninjutsu and so she would reply as such. جينجوتسو هو قوة العقل، تايجوتسو هو قوة الجسم، و نينجوتسو هو قوة العناصر.<i></i> she spoke plainly, followed by an exclamation that she wanted to learn it all, be the master of everything and that she was willing to devote her life to doing so. Her father was a war veteran, and she wanted to stop the war so she wouldn't need to see her dad die in such an indecent manner. She peered around the room while she awaited his response, wondering what all kinds of things have happened here before she had stepped foot in here..
Translation 1: Genjutsu is the power of the mind, Taijutsu is the power of the body, and Ninjutsu is the power of the elements.

Sorry this post is short, getting back into the swing of things.
MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
عم، أنت تعرف ما هي أساسيات ... هل تعرف كيفية استخدام أي من الثلاثة بارع؟ إن لم يكن سأبدأ بتعليمك الأساسيات. إذا كان لديك شيء كنت تتفوق بالفعل في، وسوف نبدأ هناك للتأكد من السيطرة عليها بسرعة. أولا، عليك أولا تمرير هذا التمرير ...

Yes, you know what the basics are... Do you know how to use either of the three proficiently? If not I will begin by teaching you the basics. If you have something that you already excel in, we will start there to make sure you master it quickly. First things first, hold this scroll…

((Kuro would hand her a blank scroll that although small felt distinctly heavy))
مرة واحدة لديك فهم قوي عليه إغلاق عينيك ومحاولة لتمرير شقرا الخاص بك من خلال ذلك.

Once you have a firm grasp upon it close your eyes and try to pass your chakra through it.
OOC: This is a test to determine your elemental affinity – if you are a:
wind type – the scroll will develop cuts in the middle of it
water type – deep blue wet inky markings will emerge
earth type – the scroll will get heavier but you in turn will get stronger
fire type – words will burn themselves into the scroll
lightning type – glowing static charged words will appear

وبمجرد أن نحدد أين تكمن مواهبك يمكننا أن نبدأ التدريب الخاص بك.
<B>

Once we determine where your talents lie we can begin your training.

Once Chieko was done focusing Kuro would give her a demonstration of what she would be training to do next. Kuro had decided to teach her a mixture of genjutsu and ninjutsu first as taijutsu was something he would rather teach her at the dojo itself. This way she would soon be able to master telekinesis no matter what her actual elemental strengths were he would train the ability into her so she could move things without directly touching them. Chakra began to swirl around them both as Kuro placed barriers in select areas to ensure nothing structural nor any books, scrolls, crystals, or stone reliquaries of knowledge were damaged by Chieko in case she had a wild surge of ability. It was not unheard of and Kuro had experienced a couple of exceptional students that did so while training. This young lady seemed particularly moved by books and knowledge so there was no telling how dynamic her chakras could become.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back