Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Destruction of Kumogakure [Going Missing]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Mod's on hold for the time being. An issue should be brought to admin, and when results are given to me I'll post the Mod up]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Kyoko wishes to send amended round 1 Actions since the decision of Kaiten's Actual AP. Seeing as that option was given to her before the admin call and what not I'm not sure where to go. However if everyone sends new Round 1 Actions I do not mind I guess.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Nope. Honestly, I've had it with every fight going to Admin, every fight being paused and crapped on, voided, etc. Its tiresome. I'm tired of people trying to break the system and say that its just apart of their rp. Its pointless, and breaking the system openly is against site rules. Its different if you stumble on it, but there is a clear difference between the two. (Meaning Stumbling and 'making it look like you just stumbled upon it') Its pointless it gets us into administration reviews and it all ends bad for everyone. I've seen people crap on my own friends with things that have been stumbled upon without even a nod from Admin saying it was unfair in the past. Things get changed because of brokenness, thats why we have a dev team. Now lets stop the senslessness and move on with the show. Leave it all to the rp. Whatever happens. . . happens. If we lose, oh well, we got bested by one person and that fuels IC pride and OOC watch. But if we openly go out to break things we are only hurting the system... making Admin lean more and more to changing everything about the system we have now to something everyone might hate just because of everyone trying to break something, or building to break something... instead of building to a character and branching out from there as development happens. #2cents. I'm for keeping it going from here on out. Lets be done with this, and move on.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back