Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Effect of training.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was sitting under the tree once more, looking to the sky as he had a full stomach for once, getting up and smiling. "Karasu is really nice....but to have such a dear is something I am not used to, I want to protect her as much as I can."
He blush as for some reason as he said that his chest felt a little tighter, blushing a he shakes his head.

"No I should focus on training, I need to get stronger if I wish to protect her. I will do all I can to protect her."
He says as he walked over to the training dummies, wanting to practice his Taijustu.

Running up to it and he punches the mid section, palm strike the upper mid section and stabbed with two finger to the head. An age old Taijutsu technique known as Janken, Mimicked the children game, a punch to break bones, a palm strike for the organs and the finger jab for the vitals such as eyes.

Practicing this a few times before he stopped, panting as he backed up abit, running into a flying Kick, aiming for the midsection, but he hit it but fell flat on his head. Trying a few time to end with the same result, being beaten up by a dummy somehow as he tried once more, this time jumping off, kicking it as he managed it. panting as soon enough he was exhausted. Soon sitting down under the tree again. Looking to the sky as he soon he headed off to wherever he was gonna sleep tonight.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back