Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Elephant in your Office [Req Junko]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things could be so much worse for Masaru Yuuto, for example, he could be still in the underprison, or be resigned to that of a civilian. Instead here he was back in the Medical Divsion retaining his rank and status as a Medical Chief. The Division had changed since he transferred to Anbu 12 years ago, getting to experience the shift of power of a few different Anbu Sennin. During that time he had lost touch with the Medical Division's hierarchy for the most part, only learning of the changes Isaki Kushin made in murmurs. It would seem however that Kushin thought very much like Yuuto implementing some rather brash but efficient procedures, and units. One such unit that saw flourish under him was the Harvesters, a group of elite medical ninja that on some level operated like the Anbu's elite. Yuuto saw this as an opportunity to join a field that could use his current talents to their greatest potential. However there was one big obstacle in the way of this, and that would be his new boss Tsuyoshi Junko's, feelings about him.

While they didn't know each-other directly, Junko may have known Yuuto from the days he stirred up trouble with Hayata Shin. Whether or not he thought his actions had anything to do with the fueled attack against Shin was a completely different story. For now it seemed like Junko didn't have any problems with Yuuto, since he approved his status as a Medical Chief be reinstated. Taking a criminal and assigning him a high rank off the bat was a huge honor, one that Yuuto didn't want to disrespect. With hard and consistent efforts he knew that he could earn his keep around the Medical Branch. This is what led him to his interest in the Harvesters. By using his combat talents, and going on the riskiest missions available Yuuto could more or less earn reputation to clean his name.

I hope that this Junko accepts my request. Hopefully he has some assignments I can jump right into. I just need to treat this period like when Grandpa died. I need to lose myself in this work, become absorbed by it, and if I'm lucky maybe a war will come around. If I ever plan to officially unite the Masaru Clan then I need to amass wealth and status. Yuuto had many goals in mind now, some of which would require him to save funds and become well known for good things around the village. Before Yuuto just did the work, he didn't really care about leaving a mark but he'd be damned if the last thing people remembered him for was stirring trouble and getting sent to prison. He had to turn this around, one way or another.

Approaching Junko's office door, Yuuto lightly tapped on the door three times hoping it would be enough to get the Medical Sennin's attention.
------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance Image:
Assassin.%28Emiya.Kiritsugu%29.600.1998816.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Alright, have Osu give our visitor the tour."

"Okay"

"Make sure you're present for the leaf and cloud meeting when it occurs."

"Of course sir."

"All files and documents that may be needed are in my desk."

"Yes sir. Shall you meet with umashi before you depart?"

"Yes."

"Yuuto was recently released. You should definitely contact the man before your departure."

"Will do."

"Anything else?"

"While I'm away, if you need anything, you know how to reach me correct?"

"yes sir."

"Alright, hold down the fort until I return." Junko said opening the door as a single knock occurred. "Oh. Yuuto-san. Just in time. Just the man I needed to see. Walk and talk with me. We have much to talk about." Junko said before the two would begin making their way out the hospital.

"It's good to see you, how are you?"

[Topic Entered]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yuuto began knocking, the door slowly opened open Junk walking towards him. The Medical Sennin was younger than he thought, at least in appearance. He wore a bright white coat, had on glasses and honestly just fit the role very well. Yuuto chuckled inside at his own get up that looked like he was ready to do battle. Yuuto normally just liked to be comfortable and ready at all times. It was impossible to do so, but the puppeteer's habits couldn't die that easily, as he always strove to try at least. Regardless he now had to begin speaking to the Medical Sennin who he was sure would have a lot to say to him and who knows maybe he didn't want to talk. However that assumption was quickly deaded by Junko.

"Oh. Yuuto-san. Just in time. Just the man I needed to see. Walk and talk with me. We have much to talk about.", Junko exclaimed, it was much more friendlier than the greeting he thought he would've gotten. "It's good to see you, how are you?", another pleasantry that would give Yuuto the idea this was to be a calm toned meeting. He was glad for that, even though any anger or disappointment he received would still be justified, at least in his opinion. So without being a blank or dull wall, Yuuto answered Junko hoping to lead the conversation into a good direction.

"I'm somewhere in between complacent and crazy, fresh air hasn't felt this good, seeing beautiful women is refreshing, and I still have to try all the cuisine I can.. but before any of that I have a duty to this Branch and to this village. So I'm here to cash in on my -oath- of reform and dedication. My oaths are something I take serious, if nothing else I'm a man of word." He'd excuse himself out of the way for Junko to pass by as the two began heading for the exit of the hospital. Then Yuuto would pose Junko a question hoping to gauge the young man's experience so far. "How have you been holding up as Medical Sennin, good experience so far?

As the two walked Yuuto contemplated what the next thing he should say is, he wasn't one for beating around the bush so he decided to cut to the business. "Well Junko I can see you're a busy man but I do have some important matters to discuss so I won't hold you up much. For one thing I'd like to thank you for reinstating me back into the Medical Division not only as a Medical Shinobi but as a Medical Chief. I hope to prove to you why I am one of the most qualified Medical Shinobi in the village." it was a bit of a cocky statement, but the worlds he spoke held true. Who else in this village had been under the wing of a medical sennin who trained under the walking hospital? Who else has learned as much as he has in different arts and experienced so many walks of combat and division changes. Who else had been integral to such branches like the joint Medical and Anbu squadrons? Yuuto was much more than your run of the mill medical ninja and he'd be damned if someone tried to take that away from him, not that they truly could.

"As you know I had a hand in uncovering dirt about the harvesters, beating Miroku Akkuma into submission and not only receive reparation funds from him, but information on deals he had made with dirtier ends of our village. As you know one topic that I uncovered was about the Harvesters and their treatment of the fallen Kumogakure shinobi or random citizens who they harvested without so much as consent from their kin or without the freedom of choice." he paused for a moment thinking on the events that led to that battle, a foolish demon prince who didn't know his role. Shaking his head Yuuto continued his statement, "Now that I'm back and seeking to get to work, I had to look over the Branch Divisions noticing that while Harvesters were now more "open" they are also currently de-commissioned but seeking to be revitalized. I wanted to inquire about the state of the Medical branch and what role I can play to be one of your more useful instruments in the band." Despite making a terrible pun about musical instruments (since he was a sound ninjutsu/genjutsu user via his own musical prowess), Yuuto was deadly serious about being a useful instrument to the medical division. He wanted to re-establish the passion he saw among his colleagues, like he had witnessed watching other Medical Chief, and Sennin interact with their staff. It had been a while since he saw true unity in the division and maybe Tsuyoshi Junko could bring that all back.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Observing the man, it had been quite some time. Junko hadn't seen him since he taught an academy class very long ago. Other then that, Junko knew the man as a simple file released to him by Akira. After looking over his file and looking at him, it was definitely Correct when he was labeled as a battle hardened ninja. Based off his appearance, he looked as if he was ready for war.

Why wouldn't he though? That's what he was use to. His experience was great and his achievements were greater. Even individuals he studied under rung bells. Unfortunately, his one wrong seemingly caused his rights to be forgotten. It had been many years since Shins and Daisukes death. Junko had no grudges and the man didn't cause their deaths or sit by while they were murdered. Nah, he stood up for what he thought was right and was willing to accept the consequences in order to protect the village. He was dedicated, this man's soul belonged to cloud.

Despite the warm welcome. Junko knew exactly what and who he was dealing with....

"I'm somewhere in between complacent and crazy, fresh air hasn't felt this good, seeing beautiful women is refreshing, and I still have to try all the cuisine I can.. but before any of that I have a duty to this Branch and to this village. So I'm here to cash in on my -oath- of reform and dedication. My oaths are something I take serious, if nothing else I'm a man of word."

"That's good to hear and Definitely take your time as you get readjusted to life." Junko said in response as the two were making their way.

"How have you been holding up as Medical Sennin, good experience so far?"

"I'm holding up quite well honestly. Growing up as I was trained by Daisuke, I dabbled in every bit of the hospital. So, nothing's new to me aside from the damn paper work. Aside from that, I trained and trained under Saito Akira. After being the right hand of two great leaders with a drive to protect and serve, I naturally became a leader through sheer hard work. Everything I am and have comes from hard work. Just like you." Junko said looking at the man as they came to a halt.

As the man continued, he was cutting to the chase by Thanking Junko, reminding Junko of what he had done, and beginning to seek more information. He was ready to serve again. A fiery blaze burned in the man's eyes. For Years, he had been casted away and now he was out ready to chase glory once more.

Getting more serious, Junko nodded. "I appreciate your zeal. Currently, we're officially back on our feet as a branch and everything's in order. Now, it's time to push towards prosperity." Junko said with a pause. "After Keiji went missing, the harvesters vanished. Completely went under the radar. All the information in the vault, gone. With me being the only one with Kinjutsu surgery knowledge, I had to recover the loss data to find out how to give and take away bloodlines. In the end, by prime specialization was born. Bloodline anatomy." Junko said with a nod.

"Other than that. Confusion amongst the branch had stirred. Why? Someone that sat by and watched Shins and Daisukes deaths was in charge. Next, that individuals daughter took the lead. In the end, here I am. Bringing unity and order back to the branch." Junko said before looking at his watch. "I've reviewed your file Yuuto. I know of everything. Show me your work in the field with the harvesters and you shall eventually lead them." Junko said looking at his watch once more.

"As you said, I'm a busy man with very little time. I'm honestly a man of very few words too. So, how about it? Twenty seconds. Show me why you're the most qualified to be my chief." Junko said with seriousness as he gave a slight nod.

[Calling B-Mod]

OOC: ^_^ A quick 2 rounds.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: As we discussed on Discord, you are allowed to mod this fight and as soon as you send your actions to the other B-Mods, I'll send you mine ^^]

"I'm holding up quite well honestly. Growing up as I was trained by Daisuke, I dabbled in every bit of the hospital. So, nothing's new to me aside from the damn paper work. Aside from that, I trained and trained under Saito Akira. After being the right hand of two great leaders with a drive to protect and serve, I naturally became a leader through sheer hard work. Everything I am and have comes from hard work. Just like you." Junko was adjusting to the life of Sennin well which was good news to Yuuto. He was trained by Daisuke and knew a bit about all facets of the hospital. He also trained under Saito Akira, who was a legend among the Anbu shinobi ranks, much like Karubin was to the Medical Division. He like Yuuto became who was through dedication and hard work something he could respect.

Yuuto listened to Junko as he gave a quick run down of the recent events in the village, at least for Medical branch. He started off thanking Yuuto for his enthusiasm claiming that the Branch was getting back on its feet. After the traitor keiji went missing Junko stepped up to recover the lost data, and it completely went under the radar. All the information in the vault went goodbye as well, modeling his master Kushin. Either way this was something trivial, since Yuuto was one of the people who contributed to the vault on an immense scale. He wiped out a small clan of hostile Uchihas harvesting their eyes to bring back to Kumogakure, this was very long ago, probably before the "Harvesters" were officially organized. It was nothing new to Yuuto, especially with his newfound power, and his previous Kinjutsu endeavors.

He also spoke briefly of the other, Shinrya Kitsune, who was previously in charge before Junko took over. She betrayed Daisuke and Shin, letting them die and doing nothing. She then took control of the Medical Branch, not that it meant too much on the scales of redemption. Her daughter apparently took lead but Junko seemed to swipe the position quicker than a hispanic fox. The Medical Sennin then told him that he wanted to see the fruits of Yuuto's works and he would allow him to lead the Harvesters.

Something seems off, this is going far too smoothly, maybe he just needs the muscle and expertise available...

Then Junko exclaimed that he was indeed extremely busy and challenged Yuuto to "show" him why he was qualified to be his medical chief. If Junko was the man that Yuuto assumed him to be, his intention was to see the Veteran Medical Shinobi's abilities in his field... Combat. Yuuto smirked, realizing that his premonition of not being able to avoid conflict and battle to be true, even if it was for a spar. They were shinobi and this was their core. Yuuto would step further into the outside walking some ways away from Junko.

"This should be good here ... I've never been a hoe ninja. I don't run from battle, so I'd suggest you get ready for an interesting 20 seconds." There was no sarcasm, or malice in Yuuto's voice, he was simply put, calm. He wouldn't let this small test get the best of him, he would definitely prove to Junko why he was qualified, what made him unique, and how expansive his mind and strategy was. Even though he was still rusty and recovering from the inclusion of Hashigaki Ido, Yuuto was ready to put Junko through the ringer if he wasn't prepared. Getting into a crouching stance, Yuuto charged his chakra activating his third eye, A small slit appeared on his forehead, then began to split and open, tearing the skin apart slightly to open his clan's pride.
nii_chan_the_third_eye_by_darkangelamv.png

Yuuto began to mutter to himself, as if he was singing.

"Who this ninja thinkin that he frontin on Mammy??"

[Battle Track: HUMBLE]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 said:
Junko
Hp: 42,000 - 1815 - 3179 = 37,006
Cp: 46,200 - 420 - 1155 - 1155 = 43, 470
AP: 10 - 8 = 11 AP next round
Equipped:

Yuuto
Hp: 43,800 - 4125 = 39,675
Cp: 37,800 - 215 - 1580 - 2200 = 33,805
AP: 10
Equipped:

0.0s Junko focus on Yuuto

0.0s Yuuto focus on Junko

0.5s Yuuto enters stance

1.0s Yuuto enters style

2.0s Junko attempts gravitational pull ......Success!

2.0s Junko attempts to follow up with fist of virtue....... Success! Full Hit!

2.0s Junko attempts another follow up with fist of sin .......Miss!!

2.5s Yuuto begins some funny business!

2.5s Yuuto's funny business is interrupted!

5.5s Yuuto attempts More funny business......Hit!!

5.5s Yuuto follows up with more funny business that isn't funny! .....Miss!!

Round has ended!

Note: Questions? Comments? Cookies? PM me.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"This should be good here ... I've never been a hoe ninja. I don't run from battle, so I'd suggest you get ready for an interesting 20 seconds."

Listening to Yuuto as he put distance between them, Junko simply nodded in return. He had talked enough already. His blunt expression simply remained on Yuuto as he opened up an interesting third eye on his forehead. Truly, Junko didn't know what to expect. One thing was for sure, he had his purposes in doing this brief test.

"Let's begin." Junko said as him and Yuuto locked onto each other. In less than a second, Yuuto had switched into an interesting stance while still mumbling to himself.

dcf2474951bbaae9a4e1734df48e60b4d05eebf4_hq.gif

Quickly molding his chakra, Junko raised a single hand. Manipulating the gravity in the area, Junko began to pull Yuuto with immense force, interrupting his mumbles. As Yuuto flew towards the Sennin, Junko followed up with a single punch surged with Junko's chakra.

Connecting with Yuuto's jaw, Junko used the opening to follow up with another punch fused with an immense amount of chakra. Unfortunately, Yuuto reflexes had began to kick in. Parrying Junko's punch, Yuuto followed up with something of his own little did Junko know.

Yuuto's mumbles got louder and all of a sudden..... Junko's eyes began to pulse with pain. It was as if Yuuto threw acid in his eyes for a moment. Closing his eyes shut tight, Junko began to shake off his the pain little by little. As the pain faded, Junko opened up a single eye to look at his watch.

"ten seconds left." Junko said before his eye shifted back to Yuuto. "Some sort of genjutsu." Junko thought before opening his other eye. Noticing the man didn't make any hand seals, didn't have a Sharingan, and was still mumbling. Junko could only expect that the genjutsu was sound related. Analyzing that, Junko raised a single hand again. Perhaps Yuuto was nice enough to let the same thing work twice?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle began promptly, both moving at a quick pace focusing on one another. Yuuto's third eye centered itself dilating, as it locked onto Junko. Yuuto then immediately went into a defensive stance recognizing that he didn't have a grasp of Junko's attack patterns. He then released chakra more from his body funneling the power into his third eye boosting the power of his illusions. After completing some of his set up Junko used a ninjutsu that Yuuto knew very well feeling his body be tugged forward by the Gravitational Pull. Yuuto continued rapping a song he'd enjoyed by Kung Fu Kenny, "Get the fvrk off my stage..." Yuuto slightly stumbled over the words feeling that a motion sickness had set in from the gravity jutsu. Suddenly Junko followed up attacking Yuuto with his barehands using two high level Taijutsu. One attack hit Yuuto square in the chest, he stumbled back but defensively he braces for the attack, it still stung. Junko would try to follow up with another punch one darker than the first, but Yuuto dodged it narrowly avoiding a headshot.

While Yuu's genjutsu were making their way out, he failed to weave one of his Genjutsu into Junko's mind but he continued his assault none the less. "Get the hell off my steez that ain't right" That's when Yuuto felt it connect, a technique of his woven into the very air around Junko. His eyes would feel an immense pain as if they were straining out of his head. The Occular Assault had injured him returning some payack for Junko's punches. He then tried to follow up with another Gejutsu, however Junko was able to resist. Beyond mumbling his rap song, avoiding a big punch and making Junko's eyes strain painfully, he didn't reveal much of his style. The first moments were always about feeling your opponent out and he saw Junko used a mix of melee and ninjutsu. He was surprised that his techniques didn't happen to go off, but it was perfectly fine because the next round would reveal another side of Yuuto's battle techniques. Junko was extremely fortunate but it was how battle worked, next time Yuuto would working to tip the scales more in his favor.

[OOC: Actions Sent]
[MFT]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2 said:
Junko
Hp: 37,006 - 375 - 2657 - 2,250 - 1375 - 1375 = 28,974 Hp
Cp: 43,470 - 434 - 405 - 650 = 41,981 Cp
AP: 11 - 10.5 = 10.5 next round
Equipped:

Yuuto
Hp: 39,675 - 8,353 = 31,282
Cp: 33,805 - 375 - 3025 - 910 - 3163 = 26,332
AP: 11 - 11 = 10 next round
Equipped:

0.9s Junko Vanishes, But Yuuto still see's him!

1.8s Yuuto does some funny business...Hit!

1.8s Yuuto switches things up!

4.5s Yuuto uses perfect resangan.... Partial hit!!

5s Junko attempts orbital strike ... miss!

5s Junko creates mud clones!... Yuuto doesn't know who the real Junko is!!!!!!

7.3s Junko uses a Resangan ... CRIT! NE effect activated!!!

7.3s Yuuto knows who's the real Junko!!!

7.3s Yuuto uses Mystical Replication ....Junko is Hit! (needs auto dodge attempt)

10s Yuuto uses Ambiance of the Forbidden !!

Check 1 -- Junko Dodges!

Check 2 --Hit!

Check 3-- Hit!

Check 4 --Junko Dodges!

10s Funny business....Hit!

Final Round has ended!

Achievement Unlock: BMod respect

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Standing with his palm open as if he was about to attempt his gravitational pull again, Junko seemingly vanished. Reappearing at Yuuto's blind spot, Junko eyes slightly widened as he realized Yuuto was looking right at him, Stilling mumbling the interesting tune.

"He's executing another Jutsu." Junko thought beginning a set of handsigns. Unfortunately though, his hands seemed as if they were beginning to move on their own. Despite his speed, he couldn't complete his next Jutsu how he wanted.

To no surprise, Yuuto didn't let up and took advantage of the moment. Focusing his chakra, he began an all too familiar attack. The perfect resangan. Like Yuuto, Junko had mastered the technique as well. It took an immense amount of chakra control, especially to change it's shape and nature formation like how Yuuto was.

It was as if the RasenShuriken was..... singing as well as the tune grew louder. Suddenly though.. Yuuto wasn't just doing this once, but twice. Then, three times. Then, four times. Then...more ... and more. It was as if Junko was stuck in a house of mirrors as all the attacks began to charge in at once.

"Its a genj....." Junko thought, realizing late as he attempted to dodge the attack. Moving out the way just enough for the attack to graze the Sennin, the shuriken slightly expanded more, causing it to deliver a bigger punch than expected.

Being pushed back and blinking several times, Junko kept his blunt expression. The technique used was a very high level and honestly not expected to be used in a twenty second spar. Looking at his arm, a small amount of steam could be seen coming from it as his jacket was partially ruined. Junko's hand twitched and could still feel the effect of the genjutsu trying to make his fingers move.

Suddenly though, Junko made a fist. Molding the chakra in his body, the gravitational chakra around his hand pulsed. Moving in with speed, Junko attempted to strike. Missing on purpose, Junko completed the main thing he needed. A clone. Watching as Yuuto's eyes traveled back and forth with confusion, Junko rushed in. In response, Yuuto rushed in as well to go head to head with the seenin rather it was a clone or not.

Quickly activating the normal mastered resangan, Junko pumped even more of his chakra into it, causing it to grow from it's normally expected size. The condensed ball of chakra illuminated the area, revealing that the Junko before Yuuto definitely wasn't a clone. As Yuuto reached out...
It was too late. As Yuuto Touched Junko, Junko landed his resangan exactly where he needed to cause a critical hit.
Hearing the resangan scream, Junko pushed forward, causing more damage to push Yuuto back just as he pushed Junko back.

Giving a slow exhale allowing a few seconds to pass. Junko looked at his watch. "Times .. u" Junko said suddenly being interrupted by the sound of wind rushing towards him. Luckily, Junko could see the condensed wind stream fused with chakra with his rinnegan. Dodging the initial wind attack, two more unknowingly followed before a final.

Upholding an cross block, Junko took two blows before being able to properly dodge the last blow. Suddenly though, his brain began to ring. Shattering the scene before him as pain pulsed through his body. Looking back at his watch, it showed the twenty second mark as if the last wind attacks never happened. "..... times up... ??" Junko said before looking at Yuuto once more.

It was an interesting twenty seconds. Yuuto had an interesting way of fighting. He utilized ninjutsu and genjutsu quite well, but something was felt through the exchanges. Possible frustration maybe? That would explain such an advance technique in twenty seconds. Or maybe he just really wanted to see what the person leading him was all about. Either way, the two would likely exchange blows again. Next time perhaps, Junko would skip the warm up.

For now, a few things were confirmed. Yuuto definitely had the skills of a mastered combat medic. Something Junko very much needed. He couldn't have Chiefs not able to hold their own or able to fight along his side. Perhaps if Daisuke would've ensured the same thing, he would've still been breathing. The past was the past. Now, Junko was progressing to the future. Yuuto would probably one day lead the entire harvester division. For now, he'd simply join them and prove himself further. Combat was up to part. Next, his medical knowledge had to be examined.

"I'm going to enjoy working with you my good man. I'll have some missions sent your way in due time. Likely sometime when I get settled after my leave." Junko said offering a hand shake. Once the two shook hands, Junko would begin making his leave. He'd patch himself up later.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
Mft
WC: 806

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I make a play fucking up your whole life..",

Another Genjutsu woven into the words, delivered to Junko with the intent of causing his fingers to slip when he formed chakra. Handseals weren't the only way to conduct jutsu but those that required more finger finesse would be more prone to slipping, that was the reality of the Silly FIngers Genjutsu, an easy technique that didn't cause a whole lot of damage. It was then that Yuuto would activate his hidden gene, forcefully rooting the Hashigaki power that currently had hold and rearing his own hard worked abilities in Sound and music (Cadency). Junko tried to form seals of chakra but to no avail.

Yuuto switched to the offensive, attacking Junko with a Perfected Rasengan infused with wind was Yuuto's next move. His Rasen-Shuriken however began to remold itself infusing more raw chakra into it in order to also become a Sound Element Ninjutsu. He then had one more trick activating his third eye in order to cause Junko to begin to hallucinate. He'd fire off the Rasen-Shuriken, HUMBLE edition, coming straight for Junko's body while he tried to perceive the attack. However in truth Yuuto was rushing with the Rasengan holding its sound erupting core as he struck Junko. At the same time the Sennin had a rasengan of his own, more infused with raw power than Yuuto could compete with at the moment. Junko's attack struck more barreling into Yuuto, however he had also dealt serious damage himself. He knew that he severed part of Junko's chakra with that partial touch.

Junko tried to say something, not truly paying attention to him as the time wasnt at 20 seconds yet. So he would weave in a few more words, casting the Ambiance of the Forbidden genjutsu firing off more sound waves at Junko, as the battle came to a close.

"Show me something natural like bowl cuts on Mighto Guy... There 20 seconds"

Yuuto abruptly stopped the singing of the Kung Fu Kenny song only remembering that Junko only wanted 20 seconds of a test. As the battle eased Junko would feel sharp pains in his hands as Yuuto shattered his genjutsu wanting Junko to feel the pain once more, if nothing else but to be a reminder of the damage he dealt here and that they would one day fight again. Even if Junko didn't know it yet.

He examined that Junko seemed confusing, meaning he lost track of time during the fight. It was unfortunate but he did do a mixture of some great moves. "You're more mentally resilient than I thought, countering some of my Genjutsu. I was however able to get a major attack off on your eyes which revealed their true nature I see," he said in his head staring at Junko's Rinnengan getting a certain taste of disgust at the sight of it. Due to Kekkan's foolish actions at one point Yuuto knew the dangers of those eyes. Yuuto knew that Junko got lucky on quite a few of those resists, reflecting on Yuuto poorly. He did however recognize that Junko was very powerful and probably didn't get to Sennin just because Daisuke died. He would take this experience as a learned one and keep his guard up more.

However he would bow to Junko letting the Sennin have respect, and not overstepping his boundry to tell him what he felt was wrong as Yuuto got hit way too much and didnt control the battle as well as he should have. Ego aside, he had to remember he was fighting a Sennin who was young while Yuuto had been rotting mainly while only getting the occasional spar in.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back