Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Fight we've been waiting for [Eiji - Fight-]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Another fight, Aya had been challenged by Ji again, she didn't mind beating him up again. This would be eleven fights since they fought, he almost win some, and she win them all. Aya invited Uri, Ryuchi, and Kyo to watch the fight, she didn't know if they'd take her up on that offer, but she was sure JI wouldn't mind a small crowd.

Things had changed a lot since their first meeting, back then Aya was forcing herself to be happy, or at least show it. It was easier to do nowadays, but she had become more relaxed, and really didn't care too much about what others thought. She let go a little, but she still cared enough to push herself to become sennin one day. Of course, Ji had the same dream, Ryuichi probably had the same goal too, but Aya was more focused on Ji since she saw him as a bigger threat at the moment. Maybe if she beat him enough he'd give up. Once Aya made it to the top, she wanted the respect, and for people to look up to her. SHe also wanted to show that even though she came from nothing, she was able to make it to the top. Though She was not interested in becoming the Kage, one step at a time... Plus who knew when the current kage would step down.

Aya had grown a bit since the last time she saw Ji, she had just returned from a one and a half week mission, the mission wasn't hard, in fact, quite the opposite. It was more like a vacation she was paid for, and she seemed a little more happy than usual. Over the year Aya had matured into a young woman, and she had bleached her hair to make it a more common hair color. Her hair was starting to turn a more brown color before she bleached it, she was just a little impatient about it. The roots were coming in brown, but she made sure to cover them before others could see. The only ones who would have seen it would be Ji, Ryu, Uri, and Uri's lover. Aya was wearing mostly white today, fully knowing it'd get dirty, but she didn't care too much about if it got dirty, it wouldn't be the first time she had an outfit ruined. She mostly got her clothes from thrift stores, and such, so sometimes they came with stains.

Aya was early at the Colosseum, she had all her gear, and her gloves ready to go. She hoped Ji would give her a challenge today, maybe in the back of her head she wanted him to win, but she made sure to push those feelings to the side. Her goals came first.

When Ji would arrive Aya gave him a huge smile and waved at him. SHe walked over to him before talking. "Hey Ji! How's the last week or so been for you?" She asked with a grin. Since she'd been gone she hadn't been around to know what had been going on.

Aya leaned in to whisper to Ji, "I got to go on a mission with a pretty handsome guy, too bad. But he told me about Suna, and how Suna's sands are super fine, we should totally go there for a vacation and go sand surfing." She whispered to him, covering her mouth she anyone in the stand couldn't read her lips. She really only told Ji about her missions, since he was on her team, and already knew her identity. But maybe she was being too paranoid about it. but better safe than sorry.

[Topic entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Today is the day...' nodding he would look at himself in the mirror of his parents home. Washing his face as he spent the previous night with his mother to help around the house while his father was off on a mission. Eiji was fourteen now, stronger, more focused and the voice within him had only grown but something told him it was a motivation within that made this woman continue to try and get his mind on the fight to come. he had to beat Aya today... 'Ten Times... Ten losses... I cant take much more of this. How can I be elite... if I cant even contend with my contemporaries...' shaking his head once more he'd splash the water on his face to pump himself up.

"I got this."

"You sure do... Dont worry just stay calm and remember your training."

"...S-..Sure..." he was still quite unsure why the voice sounded like someone he never met, someone living in his head or something. He was unsure... but he wasnt keen with trying to figure it out just yet. Today he would leave his house after checking his hair, his mother was able to finish his dreadlocks before leaving, it helped to keep his hair in check and looking nice. His shaved sides with the locks on the top pulled back into a ponytail all seemed to be apart of his new look. Something that Aya may not have been ready to see but.. there was something behind those honey brown eyes of Eiji. A fire, a passion, Aya may have been his best friend... but she was his greatest challenge. She was the one he couldnt seem to overcome.

Arriving a little late to the scene, Eiji would smirk as he emerged through the threshold of the Colosseum only to see Aya. He didnt get tired of seeing her. She was gorgeous, and he was gracious to even have a young woman like her in his life. Let alone being his friend, but he had to push his feelings aside. This was for growth. This was his eleventh time fighting her... and maybe this would be the one. Other times, especially early bouts he had with her, Eiji seemed to be going too strong with by the book fighting. Not feeling the turn and flow of battle... now though. He had missions under his belt. He had experience, and when he'd heard Aya'd returned from her latest mission he would figure that this would be the best chance to test things out... gone were the days he would be completely lazy... (He was still quite lazy but...) he was now finding motivation in things with his life. With Aya... to show her he wasnt some patsy fighter. To prove to himself that he could eventually be an elite in the ANBU Branch.

"Sup Aya, Been fine, finally did something with my fro... Though, I might go back to it after long... Just thought I'd change things up for my first win.." The Air around Eiji was different.. even down to what he said. He wasnt confident in himself... but he definitely could have fooled himself with how he looked in the moment. Though she leaned into him and whispered, he smirked, and whispered a retort, "Heh, I'm so down... but you know you're looking at the most handsome guy in the village... right? So, Nice try~", though looking at her up and down for a moment he'd wink before stepping back.

"Must suck, you're wearing white... I'm just gonna get that whole outfit dirty. Again", though in Eiji's mind... and his eyes, he couldnt hide it. Not that he really wanted to... but he was digging Aya. Though, it was always weird, because they were really good friends, but that didnt matter, she could've been the most beautiful woman he'd ever met... but that didnt matter. The mission was the goal. And their missions were the same. To be the Elite. The best. The Sennin and potentially more. But now...

"...Are ya ready for this?" and with that... Eiji would pull up his fists, knowing full well he was not about to get into a fist fight with this woman.

[Topic Entered]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya pocked his hair before moving away. She smirked at his retort, most handsome man. he didn't deny that he was handsome, but he was her teammate, and more ever her rival. Maybe she could beat him by cheating and winning his heart, but she wasn't that evil, not yet anyway. She knew he'd probably never fall for that, he was smart, and he should know better than to get feelings for a teammate. She wasn't one to talk, but she would herself shelving any feelings she had towards others, it was best that way. After all, as an ANBU, the only family you have is the branch. She was lucky to have her best friend on her team, but that could be fatal later down the road.

"Ah, I like it." Aya stated, in reply to his hair, she then paced back to get a little distance from him. For his handsome man retort"You can think that all you want." Aya stated with a smirk. She then placed her hand on her hips, she gave him a look of confidence "If I cared about getting this dirty, I'd wear something else." She stated then she had a mischevious look, "I mean the only way to truly avoid getting my clothes dirty would be to fight naked. But that wouldn't be fair to y'all." She stated with a small laugh. It'd be a great tactic, if she had to she would fight butt naked, but she didn't have to right now, so she opted to stay dressed.

Aya lifted her arms to stretch a little, "I gotta stretch before kicking your butt, ya know, don't want to pull a muscle." She taunted, though it was only a matter of time before he figured out how to beat her, she was confident that she would win, again. The more they fought, the more he learned about her, but she had a few new tricks up her sleeve he'd yet to see. He had his wood, and she had a new psychic jutsu thing, she'd only just pick it up so she'd see how she do with it in battle. She planned on using mostly her fists though.

"Alright, i'm ready." Aya said, and then she put up her fists.

[calling b-mod]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Tenkawa Kaori!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Pouch Types (You can fill in what goes in there (of that type) later on)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Strategist Slots (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

IMPORTANT: I do not entertain "RAW vs RAI" arguments. If a thing is modded a certain way, that's how it will be modded. If you have any gripes about how it's modded, please make a suggestion to get it's wording fixed.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Kaori has graciously allowed me to take over the mod to appease my hungering for moderating a battle! Please send all information to me!]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Searching his thoughts, Eiji wouldnt have to go too deeply to figure out what he wanted to do, though a retort would be in order, "F-f...Fighting Naked?", The dark skinned Endo Clansman would cover his face quickly and take a deep wiff through his nose, before wiping away and checking his hand to ensure there was no residue. 'She cant see me nose bleed... that'd give it away.', shaking his head and lifting his nose to her, "Then I'd just have to do the same! Hah!", smirking back to her, the young boy would roll his shoulders back before looking to the crowd growing. 'Ryu... Uri...Kyo...' he had to put on a show. Maybe there would be something he would be able to show for... maybe he would have a chance to show his skills in battle.

"Oi... Aya. Seems we've got a crowd. Ryu might be trying to figure out a way to beat you from watching this... Heh. Not like he'd stand a chance against me...", then again he realized that he'd never sparred against Ryu. But why? Why hadnt that happened yet? You'd think with the tension between the two from time to time that they would challenge one another to a fight, but Uri didnt let things like that happen, Stepping in the midst of things. Though, Eiji was more afraid that Uri would turn him into a heap of ash if he did something out of line.

"So... Shall we? This will be a fun dance...", Eiji'd smile widely as his body would begin to move and pick up on the rhythm of the moment, he was getting into it... more so than ever. He didnt have any nerves... he was surprisingly calm for once, maybe that would be his undoing. Or could it bring him a great triumph? Only time could tell...

[Actions Sent]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya saw Ji's reaction to her saying fighting naked, she didn't see if his nose bleeds, but him covering his face and shaking his head was obvious. She laughed at that and shook her head at his retort. He'd be at a big disadvantage if they fought like that Unless he could pull through it. Although sooner or later he'd have to learn how to push past those feelings if he wanted to be the top of the top. A woman could easily take advantage of a man's weakness, but it was possible to push back that. A woman could be just as easily seduced, but Aya was jaded to the idea of romance, or at least she was forcing herself to be.

Aya looked over towards the stands when Ji aid they had a crowd, she looked over and grinned, she then waved "Heyyy Kyo-Sensei, Aoi-Sensei, and Ota!" Aya yelled out while waving. She mispronounced 'ocha', which what Ryu was going by in public. SHe then turned to Ji and shrugged.
"Ey, he's watching you too, but I can beat him up just as well as I can beat you." She stated with a wink.

Aya smirked when he said this dance would be fun. "We better put on a good show, the best dance yet, ey?" She said with a smile, since their first real conversation, Aya has been more into looking at fighting as dancing, she loved it. SHe liked dancing as well, music, all of that. If she ever had the chance, she might consider learning how to play an instrument. She leaned towards Piano since it was so versatile.

[Actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aya<i></i>
HP: 11,025
CP: 8,400 - 665 = 7,735
AP: 4 - 3.25 = 0.75
AP Next Round: 4.75

Eiji
HP: 5,800
CP: 5,375 - 668 = 4,707
AP: 4 - 3 = 1
AP Next Round: 5

R O U N D - O N E

0.00 Seconds
  • Aya stares at the sky and realizes it is high noon! Fingerless Gloves are equipped!

3.13 Seconds
  • Aya lurches forward to deliver a devestating 4-Hit Combo! The kunoichi ends up beating the snot out of a log! (Body Swithced!)
    • Eiji Quick Reacts with a spooky scary skeletons hidden action!
      • Aya utilizes her Jedi Anbu Training and taps into the Force . . . Force Blast: Forcefield! (The hidden action is blocked!)

3.131 - 10.00 Seconds
  • Awkward staring..!?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Things seemed to start quickly... but not without smart remarks from her. "Surely... but Ryu's got nothing on me... aside from those eyes.", nodding himself he would move himself into position. And the silence... that unbearable conflict in the lack of noise occurring around certain individuals. The moment that would begin the rest of his life. Eleven losses was not his goal. Eiji's Goal... His passion... His Pride... Everything seemed to be riding on his success. And success meant Wins more so than losses. And it took Ten times for Aya to twist him into a heap for Eiji to realize he was going about this the wrong way. His poise... his thoughts, they werent aligned. He spent too much time reading thinking he could simply out think opponents. Not training his jutsu... and he'd only had a few weeks of physical training now under his belt that would help him in this fight.</FONTFACE>

FbM7yX1.gif
Dust seemed to cover the field as Aya would begin putting on her gloves, "Tch. You're gonna wear those gloves out... You'll need some gauntlets after too long.", he'd smirk but whether or not she had a retort he could feel her twitch and her muscles would begin to surge in his direction. Maybe he was paying too close attention to her? Maybe so... but he enjoyed this. This was... something he honestly looked forward to. However, this was not the time to oogle over Aya and their relationship... friendship? Stockholm Syndrome? Who knew... maybe less of the latter but still there was a point that Eiji would have to prove he wasnt slacking. That he took the promise he made to his family... to himself... to Aya, Ryu, Uri. If he was the weak link, then he was liable person for the lives lost on any given mission. He could have his friend's killed because of his absent minded behaviour. 'I cant let that happen... I wont be the Weak Link.'

Though as he was having an inner monologue with himself, Aya was now on him, and about to strike, though Eiji's mind was able to process this quickly enough leaving nothing but a Log in the wake of her combo but Eiji's preparations that he'd made on this day would seem to be better than most days. He didnt take the strikes to the face, and he was ready with a strike.... but unlike anything she'd dealt with. Or rather, anything that would normally be done in such close quarters. A few handsigns led to a hidden chakra that filled the air between them for a moment but Aya seemed ready... The Force of her chakra outwardly projecting against Eiji would push him back as well as his jutsu.

"!!!"

Sliding back a few feet away the chakra shield that he'd never seen before would dissipate, "I see. I guess I'm going to have to be better... You've definitely grown from our last spar... but So. Have. I!", and with that he would begin the next phase... there wasnt anything more to say. He had to show everything that he'd overcome, but it wasnt time to use... that. Not this fight... He'd save that for a mission. Either way, It was about time to pick things up!

<FONTFACE fontface="palatino">

[Sending Actions]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya smirked at Ji's comment about Ryu, maybe he didn't, but She though Ji would lose in a battle against Ryu. Ji claims to be an earth user, but he uses genjutsu a lot. Uchiha had an uncanny resistance to that, so Ji's little tricks wouldn't work as well. Aya equipped her gloves and smirked when Ji said she'd need gauntlets. "Don't worry, I am working on something better." Aya stated, suggesting she was building something or something of the sort. She had plans, she wanted to use more than just her fists after all.

Aya moved quickly towards Ji, unfortunately not fast enough, because all her punches hit a log, she frowned as the log hit the ground. She turned towards Ji, she wasn't sure what he was doing, but she knew she didn't want to fall for one of his tricks if that's what he was up too. So she quickly made a few hand seals and waved her wands in the air to create a shield with her chakra to push him back, but that was meant to shield her so it wouldn't do any damage. That was the first time she'd use this jutsu, and it worked out well since JI looked a little shocked.

Aya smirked at his comment, she needed to move faster, but she didn't want to be stuck at this standstill. If they kept doing this, then they'd run out of chakra before anything else. Aya had a plan for that, but she never really planned anything, Ji was the opposite, he planned everything. She needed to be unreadable in order to beat him.

[Actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aya<i></i>
HP: 11,025 + 331 => 11,025 - 855 = 10,140
CP: 7,735 + 252 - 869 = 7,118
AP: 4.75 - 4 = 0.75
AP Next Round: 4.75

Eiji
HP: 5,800
CP: 4,707 - 1,012 = 3,695
AP: 5 - 4.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 4.5

R O U N D - T W O

0.00 Seconds
  • Aya puts on her running shoes and warps around! Quicksilver Step!
  • Eiji begins to Earth Bend - Earth Style: Aftershock!

3.00 Seconds
  • Eiji uses Earth Flow River with Feint! (Quicksilver Step - Body Swithced!)
    • Eiji's attack is rerolled via Feint! (Miss!)

4.21 Seconds
  • Aya tightens her gloves and strikes at Eiji with a Dragon Assault! (Body Switched!)
    • Eiji quick reacts with Sinkhole Fist with Focus! (Hit, Hit, Hit!) (Crush 5%: 22 - Fail)

4.211 - 10.00 Seconds
  • More awkward staring ensues!

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
FbM7yX1.gif

'Though my strength may waiver... and my body falter... Mine Heart shalt continue the fight until my bitter ending.'

Eiji's eyes did not move away from her. His mind continued running through plans and plots. And internally he didnt see an end, he had not trained any of his heavy jutsu, thus putting him at an disadvantage, but that wouldnt deter him. One mistake on Aya's end would be his opening. Especially with how much crap Eiji was talking to Aya. He had to impress her. Had to show his grit and hos much he'd fight... ow he would throw caution to the wayside for his family and friends, and especially her. Though, shaking his head... he couldnt think like that. 'This is for the village right? Not my personal feelings... Right?'

"Earth Style! Muddy River!"

He'd smirk as she thought she would be able to get away from his attack from simple Bodyswitching but she seemed to dodge it anyways! He expands the river a good bit. Forming more handseals Eiji would thrust his hand to the ground... but before he could make impact Aya's fist would meet Eiji's face only to be left with a Log in its place. Only for three Spires to shoot up from the ground at Aya all seemingly connecting. 'Heh... Not enough damage... but It'll do for now.

"Tch, Seem's you've been slacking off. You havent hit me yet. Tsk tsk.", his arrogance would be his undoing... but he would use it to stir the rage within Aya. Though, he would definitely have to watch himself. He only had one more Kawarimi. And not many resources outside of that. 'Hm... I cant keep this up forever. But I have a plan...' and from there he would begin planning the next few moments.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya used her speed to warp near Ji, but she was forced to warp away and out of harm's way. Aya tried hitting Ji again, but once again he body switched. It was a back and forth thing now, switching. It got old fast, but he knew she hit hard. She'd just wanted to hit him, but she refused to show her frustration. She was smiling the whole time. Ji nailed her with one of his earth jutsu, she stumbled, but it probably would only leave a couple of small bruises. "Is that all you got?" Aya taunted with a smirk. She handed landed a hit on him, but she knew eventually he'd have no more things to body switch, so she'd get him eventually.

Aya smirked at Ji's attempted to make her mad, she didn't get mad, or at least she never showed it in battle. "I'll hit you when you run out of logs." She said with a grin, she then dusted her shirt off. She could take more than that, "Man I thought you had been training, That barely even hurt." She said, she had a slight plan, though she was used to winging it. Maybe ji already planned for her next move, but it wouldn't matter. She knew she was going to win this.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aya<i></i>
HP: 10,140 + 331 + 43 - 299 = 10,215
CP: 7,118 + 252 - 300 + 43 = 7,113
AP: 4.75 - 4.75 = 0
AP Next Round: 4

Eiji
HP: 5,800 - 431 = 5,369
CP: 3,695 - 1,031 = 2,664
AP: 4.5 - 4.5 = 0
AP Next Round: 4

R O U N D - T H R E E

0.00 Seconds
  • Eiji's maintains afterquake with Sinkhole fist! (Miss, Miss, Miss!)
  • Aya activates her Sunder Reality - Sundering Time!

1.58 Seconds
  • Aya takes a pot shot at Eiji - Basic Strike! (Hit!)

3.16 Seconds
  • Aya continues to strike at Eiji - BasiC Strike! (Hit!)

3.33 Seconds
  • Eiji utilizes Sinkhole Fist against Aya with Feint! (Miss, 75% -> Full, Miss)

4.74 Seconds
  • Aya continues to beat the snot out of Eiji - Basic Strike!(Hit!)

5.55 Seconds
  • Eiji fires off a devestating Water Gun with Overcharge! (Miss!)

6.32 Seconds
  • Aya isn't finished yet and attempts a Haymaker - Basic Strike! (Miss!)

7.90 Seconds
  • Aya attempts a Shoryuken . . . I mean a Basic Strike!(Partial - 75%)

10.00 Seconds
  • Eiji performs a Hidden Action!

Moderator Notes:
  • Apologies on the delay, I switched work schedules and by doing so went directly into my new one - effectively missing my weekend previously.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Eiji was actually starting to have more fun than he'd previously had sparring with Aya. He knew this was going to be something to remember. Every battle. Every jutsu. Everything was placed deep within his mind making a note of everything that happened to the best of his abilities. Though, there was definitely something that he would have to figure with this, 'How am I going to win when nothing I do seems to really hurt her...', though it was apparent that he would not have much else in his arsenal aside from the Higher Ranked Genjutsu to attack her senses. 'She blocked it the first time... Maybe enough time has passed for me to get her with it?'

"Yeah, but this is a walk through spar. Hehe, I'm definitely not holding back, but you're more sturdy than you look! Heh.", though he wasnt lying, he could wail on her with all his might but there would be no way that he would be able to hurt her unless he pushed the issue. And he had no way to at this point, and it seemed his accuracy was leaving him. Her strikes were stinging, but not painful to the point his body would be put under... he wasnt exhausted, and he knew though with the amount of chakra he had... added with the level of jutsu he had... he was fighting a battle he would inevitably lose.

However, that didnt stop his body for some reason...

He clammered on with her missing shots, but then he knew he saw his opening. 'Gotcha Aya.' Forming handseals he'd dig into her mind with his Mist Of Deceit. And that was it... He'd done what he'd needed to. Sliding back into his original position he would smirk. Aya would see the red mist surrounding her and the arena. What she would see was opposite to what would be happening externally. "Oi. I concede this battle... I dont have the means to defeat you with my chakra or jutsu that I know in my arsenal at this point...", he'd raise his hands to the air calling off the battle before bowing to Aya.

"You win... Eleven to Zero. Though, I think... I made progress. I just need stronger jutsu to contend with your strength." nodding once again he would stand there awaiting the next course of action from Aya, awaiting to see if she would continue fighting him or not. A shinobi had to know when they were not in the position to win. When to throw in a towel to lose a small battle but in an effort to win the war that would come afterwards. Eiji knew that eventually he'd catch up to Aya. However, she was just too good for him now. He didnt have anything that could hold a candle to her or her brute strength and speed. Not yet anyways... so she won again. Even Still, Eiji didnt seem to be in a slump this time. It was quite the opposite. He had a smile on his lips. He was confident in himself... confident that he had made proper progression.

[Attempting to end the Fight]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya was fast, as she avoided Ji's attacks using her sheer speed, though she was hit with one of her earth jutsu's other than that he just couldn't land a hit on her. Her punches were just as fast, she only missed once thankfully. These were basic punches, she used her bloodline to make the punches stronger, but other than each punch did not consume any of her chakra, just the technique she used. She had a smile the whole time, she wasn't holding back, but she was trying to make the fight last longer by not using chakra. He kept trying to make her angry with teasing about missing, but he wouldn't see any ounce of anger in her. She refused to let her emotions control the battle.

Aya then was caught in red mist she blinked and looked around, this was one of his tricks, he got her there, or was it? SHe wasn't sure, but Genjutsu you were never sure of, she knew that he had genjutsu skills, something she was weak at, despite having two partners that excelled at it. As soon as she went to dispell the jutsu, it went away.

Aya was just getting started, then Ji Raised her hands and gave up. She blinked a few times, then she narrowed her eyes at Ji. "You're joking right?" She stated, then sighed. He said he just didn't have the JUtsu, and chakra needed to beat her. He could at least try. "FIne, but next time I am going to beat you up whether you are "Ready" or not." She stated, and air quoted. She was a little upset, but she let it go. Next time he better be ready, otherwise, she might send him the hospital.

[battle ended]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Contrary to the belief that Eiji was completely lazy... they were partly true... but they were growing every day into falsehood. Eiji wanted to get better and the one thing that was holding him back and out of his destiny to be the best. The be the leader of his clan and of the branch was... Insecurities. With himself. With his ability. And today marked another etch in his spirit that would draw him back alittle. He couldnt deal any significant damage to Aya. Nor did she even seem staggered from his attack. He caught her in Genjutsu, but he was definitely not going to hold it forever, and what would he do now? He'd hold unto that one solid victory amongst the slew of failures as a step to progress... He was going to step it up... but how? His body had a natural limitation that would hinder any pushing beyond even his highest point of potential... but the battle within him made him want to at least attempt to grow more... then he'd turn back to that voice... that voice that would have followed him for so long... and he wanted so bad to get away from it...

'Maybe this will be the spark I need? Bringing this voice to the fo-... No, I have to rely upon myself. If I cant do it alone... then what does that make me?' Eiji would think to himself shaking his head a bit until he turned his frown in thought to the smile that would stick to the forefront of his mind. Ever the one trying to cast a facade over everyone. Letting them know that everything was okay, when actuality it wasnt. And it wouldnt be okay until he was able to stand on his own two feet without relying on Ryuichi and Aya to get him out of jams. He seemed to be staring at them from behind... wishing to catch up to them but not having the strength or will to push to their level.

Would he sit on this ideal forever? Would he be cast aside and forgotten as days, months and years would pass them by. Watching them get stronger as he stayed the same? No. He couldnt and he would not... so this was the turning point, this was the day that he would not take a loss without looking at himself and saying that he was the failure. That he was the one that placed himself in this position. He needed to step out of a shadow and pursue this dream wholeheartedly. "Thank you Aya... I'll be on my way. Catch ya later.", his tone was mono. His eyes never glanced back at the one person that he wished to impress... but maybe that was his down fall. NO more.As he would walk away... Aya would have time to catch him if she wanted but if anyone could sense his chakra... they'd feel it begin to swell...

Almost like he needed to be released from whatever was troubling him. It was time... to pop. And let it all come pouring out. As he left, he'd head in the direction of the Bibliotheca Conscientiae. Maybe he'd find answers there.

[Topic Left]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya was visiably upset over Just giving up, but nothing could be done. She could force him to fight, but that would bruise his ego even more. She wasn't gonna go easy on him, but next time he better be ready to beat her. She liked winning, but this was getting boring. Fight after fight, she could see it wasn't helping him grow, he didn't even make her break a sweat.

He thanked her then left, she could see this was affecting him in a negative way, but she wasn't going to stop him. If she reached out, it might hurt him even more, he needed to prove himself, without anyone's help in order to grow. So she left it at that.

Aya waved to their audience, and gave them an apologetic look. The fight was cut short. She left soon after Ji, in the opposite exit. She was angry at him, but she didn't show it, she was just holding it in.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back