Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Final Countdown [Solo/One Post]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing in my room, I would look into the mirror in the room adjusting my armor as I was about to head out for the day to get some last-minute training before the final match-up of this tournament began in the coming days. It had been a long, enduring process and each one of these fights had gotten more and more difficult, but I had managed to get to the end and would be facing a familiar face. Even though we were acquainted with one another though, it did not mean that I would go easy on him nor pull my punches as I had something to prove in this contest for my village, my family and myself which would come to surface in the not-so-distant future.
In any case, there was no time to truly waste as each moment before we would meet in combat would be important for both of us and wasting it would not be in the best interest for us. However, it did not mean that one could not have some fun before the epic conclusion of this tournament and I would set time aside with Lady Hinoka to do just that after I trained my “tail” off. Nobody including myself would know how long that would take, but I was sure that I would get a gut feeling when I knew it was time.
In any case as soon as I was situated to go train for the day, I would head out of my room and proceed to go into the chaos that likely was occurring outside with the press and the wild fans that wanted their things signed or a photo with a “celebrity” like myself. Yes, this country and my time away from home were interesting, but I could not wait to return home and see my family and have some relaxation.

[Topic Entered and Left in 1 hour unless stopped. MFT: 311]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back