Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Forgotten Blindsmen [ Mission Intro ]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Prologue]​

“I knew these fiends could not be trusted..I still don’t understand why you still trust them, Atsuchi.” Saromi Ikku said with much passion. Ikuu was a stoic man despite his age. He was about the same age as the smaller Atsuchi standing around six feet. He was wearing the same attire as he did during the gathering --- fine navy blue robes neatly fitted against his body and an inner light blue vest plate that peeked from his robes that shimmered against the fluorescent light above them. His face was broken and crack from old age but the fire in his eyes showed the tenacity of a man thirty years younger.

“I don’t believe she was responsible. She has been my guard for several years and in my time she has never had any eyes of deception.” Atsuchi said in a soft tone still taken aback at what had happened.

“Your faith in these beings never stops amazes me. You have not forgotten the incident at Tenouzan?” Ikuu sighed accented his words sharply making sure the man could hear him because he clearly did not understand the situation they were in. How could anyone trust shinobi, no less for a guard?

“None of that has been proven. You have read the papers. It was all an inside job and Kumogakure were simply there to clean it up.” Atsuchi retorted snorting at the unsighted remark.

“Hmph...” Ikku barked with irritated disgust as he peered through the strong glass window observing the men questioning the robbed kunochi. “Well I need my rest. I have had enough adventures for today. You should go home too.” He looked at Atsuchi still looking slightly somber and distress except for the wrong reasons. The man was more concern with what would happen to the kunochi than his own well being. “No I will like to say a bit longer.” The man said smiling weakly. Ikku nodded his head knowing very well he could not convince the man. Ikku began to walk in the opposite direction with the sound of each step of his cladded boots becoming softer and softer. For a moment there was only silence leaving Atsuchi to his pensive thoughts until he was awake by the sound of a door creaking open. A man covered completely in nothing but black stepped out.

“Your guard says she can not remember anything that has happened and I have exacerbated all normal methods. She will be taken to a facility to have an MRI scan.” The man said. “Until then she will be kept into custody with the protection of the civilian guard. You should get some rest you can speak with her tomorrow morning before her transfer.”

“Hai.” Atsuchi said and with that his night ended.

....​

Shin stood by the wide table pressing his back against its side as he casually glanced at the large analog clock at the front of the room. It was fifteen minutes since his summoning announcement. There were now

"It seems that everyone is here so I will begin. There has been a report of a kunochi from Hoshikata attempted to burglarized an auction event near Bear country several weeks ago. She claims to have no recollection of the event nor does she believe she was coerced to do anything like this, especially being a proficient genjutsu user. The last thing she remembers is getting an obfuscated message from her headset warning her about something. The words burglary was mentioned. The kunochi was stationed as personal guard for a man named Komgata Atsuchi for the past five years." Shin said as he lifted a large parchment from the table and showing it to the group. It was a balding man with a simple black pony tail springing out of his head like the tail of donkey. "Atsuchi is an owner of a large coal factory in bear country, apparently joining some friends during a small private gathering. The details about the event is listed on the documents." Shin said as he returned the parchment to the table.

"Unfortunately, the investigation is not under the jurisdiction of the shogun so no shinobi are allowed to interfere. I do not believe it is a wise decision and neither does the Hoshikage. Due to the circumstances with her kunochi into custody, the mission has been delegated to us. All profits will be processed through Atsuchi-san. Your mission is to covertly find out if this kunochi is responsible for this crime and if not who it is and stop it. Any questions so far?"

[[First, I would to apologize for this late post. I thought I could post this by Thursday. Also, assume that you are all currently present. This mission won't be terrible long. I hope you enjoy ^^]]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Standing in the Raikages office, Junko felt like his usual self. Tired, his eyes a bit low. Upon looking at him, it would give an impression that he didn't care, he was a man without emotion, or a man of few words. Another sleepless night, but as usual no sleep was something Junko had grown to be accustomed to. 

His assigned squad had been given a mission, explained quite simple, but would the mission be executed as easy as explained? "Mission is straight forward, I like that." Junko thought as he adjusted his black gloves and then his glasses, wearing one of his many suits. Equipped fully, weapons concealed within a scroll and certain compartments within his suit.

"Questions?"

"Just three sir, if shinobi aren't allowed to interfere, then why go against orders? what's the extent we should go to stop this situation? Should we Keep the corporate alive at all cost or kill if needed?" Junko asked for clarification, showing no disrespect. Unlike many of Kumogakures fine shinobi, Junko was different. He didn't like blindly following orders, especially since they was already going against a set of orders that instructed them to stay out of the situation.

It would be as if the Raikage gave orders and Kumogakures shinobi disobeyed, creating problems and chaos. So, was the Raikage causing chaos with his decision? 

As his questions would be answered, Junko would nod, showing he understood and was ready for departure. The MiT may have been young, but his time training, surviving, struggling, changed the way he looked at the world. Creating a shinobi more advance then his stated rank and surely to become stronger as time continued to pass. 

"We are wild cards. The stronger a shinobi gets, the more of a double edged sword he becomes. While he is a greater asset, he is also a greater liability. If he dies, you lose an incredible amount of investment. If he is loyal, you have the ultimate tool. But, if he thinks for himself.... Then you have yourself a predicament, don't you?" Junko would think as the words constantly replayed in his head as he would leave the Raikages office once the mission brief was over.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Raikage's office wasn't a very familiar place for me. I'd been past it a number of times, but never was I requested to come in. Alas, here I was with three shinobi being assigned a mission. My first reaction was why me? It's not that I don't think I can't handle this, it just seems like a mission thats a bit above my pay grade if you know what I mean. The consequences could be great if I royally fuck up. I swallowed my nerves and listen to Shin finish his speech.

I simply nodded the orders seemed simple enough to me. Don't get discovered find out some information, genjutsu should be great for this. "Any questions so far?" I shook my head again but of course someone had to ask a question, someone always has a question. I didn't react to Junko's question, just waited for an answer from our Kage. It was a fair question why get involved at all, though that's not really important as far as the mission is concerned. I'm a major supporter of doing what your told when it's a serious situation.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The second time I've been in this room now. I feel like I should visit more often though. This guy probably gets more political crap in here than just a social gathering. Poor Raikage. But anyway. I should probably pay attention to whats being said.. The jounin thought to himself as he looked at the group. The closest one in age to him was the Raikage himself. What a pain.

And so the Jounin in a plain pair a jeans and a black long sleeve shirt with a sword strapped to his belt in a sheath, stood there listening to the mission details. Pretty much, go in, infiltrate the area, don't get identified as a shinobi, find out if the kunochi is guilty, if not and most likely isn't from the information given, find out who is and stop them. What a pain in the ass this would end up being. The Raikage then went and asked if there were any questions. the younger one of the group kept his mouth shut. Which all in all, wasn't a bad idea. The other guy, not as bright. The jounin smirked and then responded for the Raikage, even though he was probably out of line for doing so. "One, because he's the boss and we are getting paid for it. Two, I'm going to go all the way, as you should too. The jobs not done until its done. You give it your all. and Three, you always keep them alive. People are more use if they are breathing and can talk." Whether he liked it or not, the guy was going to follow the orders because he was told to. It wasn't his place to say if he liked it or not. The Jounin remembered his days in kirigakure; which seemed like forever ago. However this was Kumogakure now and this wasn't the Mizukage in front of him. A different person, a different set of people, a different set of rules.

The almost thirty year old Jounin had enough. He just wanted to start this thing already. He would wait to be dismissed. He had to run home quick and grab his new puppets. They may be of use for this mission contrary to others beliefs.

Senka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senka had more often than not requested never to be sent on missions outside the village, but for once something had moved her to abandon her work ethics and to actually agree to join a mission that would take her outside the safe embrace of the village and the reach of her mentor. However, even Senka, with her many psychological disorders, among which "dependent personality disorder" was a major factor for her everyday life, wished to stretch her metaphorical wings at times - even if she had had bad experiences with flying on several occasions.

Thus, she stood in the Raikage's office, for the first time since she had come to the village, and attended the mission briefing. The other participants were unknown to her, but at least there appeared to be two around her age, even if her appearance would only garner disbelief when the time came to tell her own.

The mission appeared to be a simple one, especially for Senka - or at least in her mind it would be easy, as she was used to walking the streets of the village hidden in the clouds and act like a civilian, despite her looks. Of course, her looks would complicate everything, as always, for which she had decided to wear clothes that revealed as few of her scars as possible. Long sleeves covered her arms that had been slashed, broken and stitched together in more than three places, each. Her less than delicate hands and fingers, which had been crushed repeatedly and patched up as well as a seven foot tall man and hands of corresponding size had been able to, were hidden under work gloves. Her overalls, usually with the pant legs rolled up to her knees were now covering her scarred and ever so slightly deformed lower legs. The cut across her neck, that had turned her into a human-sized PEZ-dispenser, was covered with a rough scarf.

Senka's appearance would have suggested that she was a plumber of some sort, if it had not been for her tiny size. Maybe she could suggest people to believe that she was a sewage worker that had to climb into pipes of small diameters that posed a problem to normal-sized adults. If it had not been for the painfully prominent scars on either side of her mouth, which could not be hidden by normal means.

However, even for that Senka had prepared a story: She was wearing a surgical mask, this one without the specially crafted simulated mouth and the corresponding mouthpiece that allowed her to eat and drink through the mask without taking it off. Her explanation was simple, as she coughed audibly even while she was still in the briefing meeting; to fool an enemy, you had to fool your allies first.

As one of the participants asked a question, Senka returned from her mind-trip and listened intently, with nothing more to add. She would take the situation as it was and make the best out of it, mostly based on her own judgment, which was firmly rooted in her sketchy common sense and a bog of baseless assumptions.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young man dressed in an attire that Do Natsu and Masao could be compare spoke up. "Just three sir, if shinobi aren't allowed to interfere, then why go against orders? what's the extent we should go to stop this situation? Should we Keep the corporate alive at all cost or kill if needed?"

"No, there is a valid reason behind this mission. You are right to seek a conjecture as to why I am sending you on a mission like this. The fact remains that the investigation has more to do with the kunochi in custody than the actual burglary that took place. Who ever is responsible for this is making every attempt to defame us and if we let it be there is. Kane-san is partially correct. If anyone were to be killed it would paint us in the red. Now your assignments..." Shin said he picked up a folder from the table flipping the pages.

"Junko, you will be a newly graduated medical assistant for a doctor named Nakajima Yoshe. The real assistant will be meet the doctor tomorrow afternoon so you have twenty-four hours to intercept. The assistant has the same physique and male so you should have no problem disguising yourself. Your job will be aid the doctor in doing an MRI with the suspect and find out what happened." Shin said flipping to the next page.

"Senka, you will be watching Atsuchi and see if there are any connections between him and the incident. He could very well be a suspect. Ren and Kane, you will be investigating the crime scene as part of the imperial guard and follow any clues. Your clearance badges and identifies should be in your document briefings. Keep in contact with each other at all times and contact the village if you need dire assistance. Your train departs in two hours at the Raiden's Eye station. You will be given supplies and funds before you leave. I would suggest start your departure." Shin said as he placed the documents back on to the table.

[[Leaving Topic w/ team]]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"One, because he's the boss and we are getting paid for it. Two, I'm going to go all the way, as you should too. The jobs not done until its done. You give it your all. and Three, you always keep them alive. People are more use if they are breathing and can talk."

Junko eyes focused on the Raikage. Junko listened to the response of the shinobi, but showed him no eye contact nor any indication that he was even paying attention to him. It would seem as if his words was unheard by Junko. After all, Junkos questions were for the Raikage himself. no one else.

"No, there is a valid reason behind this mission. You are right to seek a conjecture as to why I am sending you on a mission like this. The fact remains that the investigation has more to do with the kunochi in custody than the actual burglary that took place. Who ever is responsible for this is making every attempt to defame us and if we let it be there is. Kane-san is partially correct. If anyone were to be killed it would paint us in the red. Now your assignments."

"Understood." Junko said Listening in silence as the assignments were given. [

Your clearance badges and identifies should be in your document briefings. Keep in contact with each other at all times and contact the village if you need dire assistance. Your train departs in two hours at the Raiden's Eye station. You will be given supplies and funds before you leave. I would suggest start your departure."

"Yes sir, moving out!"

"To the Village gates I Go"

[TL w/team]

Gate post Here

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Annoying little prick this one maybe. Kane thought to himself as he watched Junko. Shin gave out the assignments and Kane was assigned to Ren, the youngest of the group. Kane listened as he was told they would be imperial guard. He bowed to the Raikage and looked to Ren. "Meet you at the gates. I have a quick errand to run before I get there.

He then disappeared from the group leaving the building. Time to get going.

[topic left]

Senka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Laziness or no time... pick one. I will do better in the actual mission, I promise... Just imagine Senka doing the usual empty phrases of respect and bowing...]

[Topic Left with the team]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back