Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Fourth Order of Business {Req. Kazekage Shin]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having since received his orders to assist Akkuma and Harupia to Kumogakure, Sora spent what time he had left in the village arranging his affairs for what could possibly be a long trip. More than awkwardly resolved, the truth behind his "parents", the pretense that they all put on to keep things rather normal, had made things around home feel off. As far as his feelings were concerned on the matter, they were still his parents, but the truth of the matter was that they were Ancient hybrids tasked with watching over him, his mother of whom, was actually one of his, or should he think, Suigetsu's, distant enough descendants. For as long as Sora had known them to be his parents, they had always known that the gift that they were told to handle with extreme care, held an untold power within. Feeling much like the kid who had outgrown their parents, Sora gave them enough of a heads up concerning his great mission and then he was off.

Knowing that he still owed Shin a meeting before he left, he made an appointment and was zipped up to the front of the line. Apparently Shin wanted just as much to discuss the current status of the airship project that Uzi and Sora had been heading up. Coming a long way from where the project originally was, Sora had taken over in Uzi's stead, and at the current rate that things were going, there would be enough airships in the first wave to provide a notable return on the original investment. While the first wave wouldn't be perfect, it would actually prove to work, which was more than half the battle. All Sora needed to do was to secure not only more funding, but also the stamp of approval from a notable source, namely, the Kazekage. With such a seal of approval, the project would go from being a purely private venture invested in by a wealthy few, to one that could be used to benefit the people of Sunagakure and indeed the Wind Country as a whole. Lacking an overly formal style, Sora was dressed like a shinobi on a mission and with his standard Sunagakurian shinobi garb, it was clear that this meeting was business in the business sense.

OOC: OOCly accelerating the airship building a bit to make the first wave a thing, but not an overly solid thing.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When Sora would arrive to Shin's office in the Kazekage's Tower, Shin would be sitting on the desk, his legs crossed comfortably as he held a cup and saucer that he had been sipping on during the short break he would have between meetings. As Sora would step into the office Shin would perk up a little and move his hand holding the saucer to gesture towards the freshly brewed herbal tea made from various herbs and spices found exclusively in the Land of Water, gathered during his five year exploration of the world before returning for the Sennin Games.

"Oh Sora, please make yourself feel at home."

He would pull the saucer back to rest below the tea cup he was holding, a simple white porcelain cup.

"I am very glad we were able to meet before your departure. Uziuke and I discussed loosely about the projects going on when we spoke about the various Medical Shinobi in Training I was teaching not too long ago, but the vital details were not shared."

He would uncross his legs and set the cup down.

"More importantly, how confident are you with taking this task on independently. I am assuming there was a task that demanded Uziuke's attention as I have not heard from him since the Sennin Games and there has been no updates on his status, so I am assuming he has gone radio silence, so in his wake I need someone who can prove to be a pillar in this community as we pull this into the center light of Sunagakure."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Presented with the chance to make himself comfortable, Sora respectfully make himself a cup of tea and then take a seat in front of the Kazekage. "Thank you for seeing me!" Clearly on a mission, Shin went about getting to the brass tacks quite quickly. "More importantly, how confident are you with taking this task on independently. I am assuming there was a task that demanded Uziuke's attention as I have not heard from him since the Sennin Games and there has been no updates on his status, so I am assuming he has gone radio silence, so in his wake I need someone who can prove to be a pillar in this community as we pull this into the center light of Sunagakure." Grimacing a bit, Sora shook his head. "I can't say that I'm surprised. Uziuke was... is quite serious about his intel gathering and I'm sure that he's on the hunt for the Eleventh as we speak." Uziuke definitely had a habit of disappearing at the right and wrong times.

Sensing that his tea was cool enough to drink, Sora took a sip and paused to savor the flavor. "Fortunately or unfortunately, much of the project was left in my hands to begin with due to Uziuke's other obligations. Uziuke gave me the tools to succeed early on and I've been able to build a wonderful team that works like a well oiled machine!" Beaming with pride, Sora blushed at the thought of all the late nights and early mornings that he and his team had shared while trying to complete the project that would not only define their generation, but that would surely outlive... most of them. "To answer your question though, I know that I can take on the task because it won't just be me, it'll be me and everyone else that's poured blood, sweat and tears into the project. I wouldn't be in a position for you to even be speaking to me about this opportunity if it wasn't for them." Perhaps he had talked himself out of a job but Sora was committed to bringing along all the people who had supported him from the beginning.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would smile as Sora spoke. Sora was humble and fully accepting the fact that he can't do this alone.

"I am glad you brought that up, and honestly that is what I was hoping to hear. I know that this is a lot of work, and unfortunately I do not have a slot open amongst the Jounin Captain leadership within the Main Branch, so the rank of Chuunin appears to be the highest you can go for the moment, at least if you wish to remain apart of our Main Forces."

Shin took a sip of his tea as his eyes brightened with a smile.

"But perhaps we could assist each other..."

Setting the tea on the desk again Shin would let out a held breath of content.

"I do truly believe that the work you are doing will better Sunagakure greatly, and to expand the nature of your position in these endeavors I would like to ask that you take over this unofficial branch, if you will, of Sunagakure no Sato and continue to push us beyond our classic methods and traditions."

Shin paused once again to see if Sora had realized what he was speaking of.

"Afterall, if Lord Raizo was still sitting this in the office you most likely would have already been offered this... so Shingetsu Sora, I am officially declaring you my Sennin of the Fourth Order."

And there it was, Shin has decided who his third Sennin would be.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I am glad you brought that up, and honestly that is what I was hoping to hear. I know that this is a lot of work, and unfortunately I do not have a slot open amongst the Jounin Captain leadership within the Main Branch, so the rank of Chuunin appears to be the highest you can go for the moment, at least if you wish to remain apart of our Main Forces." Eh? Sora paused for what seemed to be to him, an uncomfortable amount of time. He knew that he had reached something like a glass ceiling but for things to be so matter of factly said, he had to wonder when the next shoe was going to fall. "But perhaps we could assist each other..." Leaning forward, Sora cocked his head to the side in a confused motion. "Oh?" What followed next was an invitation that Sora next expected to hear. So much in shock was he that he somewhat blocked out the words being heard and could only focus on the way that Shin's lips moved as he found himself mouthing the words being said under his breath. "Shingetsu Sora, I am officially declaring you my Sennin of the Fourth Order."

Sora had to admit, Shin had had him in the first half, and for that, he smiled as the shock seemed to fade away into utter appreciation and gratitude. "I accept! I... I... Thank you! I... wait, does this mean that we've secured the funding to finish the project!" One for keeping his eye on the prize, Sora could barely fully enjoy the fact that he was promoted due to worrying so much about the project itself. "The Fourth Order..." The words rolled off his tongue in a way that he would forever commit to memory. Orders weren't created in a day and it certainly wasn't every day that a new order was created. The Orders had been created long ago during the Titan's Reign, so long ago in fact that to those who weren't full blooded Ancients, that there was no concept of them being separate from Sunagakure when they were in fact created longer before even it was a thing. This was a history that Sora knew in part because Suigetsu had been there. The Orders effectively always were and would always be. Even more specifically, whereas Sora was now as much a part of history for being the first leader of this new Order, Shin would go down in annals of history as the first and thus far, only Kazekage to ever create an Order. History had been made and history would be kept. Upward, away and beyond.

OOC: Accepting the rank!

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would grin.

"Not only have you received full funding, but you also have gained the formal support of this tower and the title I carry, now we will need to speak some about the finer details of this Order, such as the name and requirements and expecting maintenance costs. I am glad that you are willing to take this on Sora. Who knows, maybe one day sooner than we anticipated Suna will be in a position with our orders that the threat of te Ancients and foreign shinobi will no longer carry any weight on our kin."

Shin would bow his head towards Sora. It may not be entirely known to the ancient before him, but the original Orders were all formed in a response to strengthen the First Men to defeat the horrific atrocities that the Ancients plagued them with. The Journeymen strengthened the arms of the Rangers and without the knowledge gained by the Oracles the weaknesses that the Ancients hid may never have been discovered. The Orders existed to continue to keep the Land of Wind safe from such demons, and yet the forth order was being founded by such a devil without Shin's awareness.

"We can continue this conversation upon your return from your Mission though, and though you are now my Sennin, please keep in mind that Akkuma is still to take lead as he has jurisdiction in these objectives. Unless there is anything else you would like to discuss."

He left it open ended in case there was more Sora needed to discuss before he continued to prep for his departure. Shin had a soft smile as he was excited to see what the future held.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All good things... "Not only have you received full funding, but you also have gained the formal support of this tower and the title I carry, now we will need to speak some about the finer details of this Order, such as the name and requirements and expecting maintenance costs. I am glad that you are willing to take this on Sora. Who knows, maybe one day sooner than we anticipated Suna will be in a position with our orders that the threat of the Ancients and foreign shinobi will no longer carry any weight on our kin." Had Sora been drinking anything than he might have choked on his tea. The threat of Ancients? Sora had clearly paused as he reached for his tea but he could thankfully cover over his shock with the act of concerned thinking. Nodding slowly with a solemn look on his face, he responded. "Agreed. The mere fact that we still can't find the Eleventh is reason enough for us to reinforce our ideals." Ideals? What were they? What were his?

Here he was an actual Ancient and he possibly going to be a tool used against other Ancients. Considering Suigetsu's plans for revenge against their own kind, perhaps it wasn't such a bad position to be in. Either way, Sora now had an important job to do and familial ties would be the least of his concerns. "We can continue this conversation upon your return from your Mission though, and though you are now my Sennin, please keep in mind that Akkuma is still to take lead as he has jurisdiction in these objectives. Unless there is anything else you would like to discuss." Nodding in agreement as he took a sip of tea and thankfully didn't inadvertently spill any physically or proverbially, he finished the cup. "Of course, he will have my full support. I'll also get to work on getting you a name and the other details for this new Order." That was all that needed to be said right? Now he needed to go back and discuss the next details with his team before he headed off. But first he had to see excuse himself. "Are you a handshaker or one who prefers a bow of respect?" Smirking, Sora knew that he'd be working a lot more cloesely with Shin than he thought before, and one of the first things in order needed to be the basic signs of respect.

OOC: Thanks again, and topic left unless stopped

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would smile and extend his hand.

"I am more of a hugger myself."

He chuckled as he spoke to shake the Sennin's hand. He would then turn to his drink his cup and stir it slightly before taking a sip.

"I am glad you stopped by, I have trust that Akkuma can do his job, but having another trusted advisor there will help in case things go south. I am hoping I can count on you!"

[Short Post: Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back