Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Fox and The Phoenix

Fushichou Kurai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had just left the academy. His lust for knowledge hadn't been satisfied. He however was amazed by how well he had excelled, far beyond his original scale.

"I am hungry, surely these peons hadn't left me any food. 'Twas a good thing my father showed me how to hunt beasts like an animal".

Kurai scurried to an area the denizens of Maruishi called Sky Fall in order to see what small mammals were lurking in the bushes, waiting to become his next meal. He regressed from an all out sprint to ambling his way down the rocky, dirt roads. Kurai had seen many homes with their window open, one house even had a pie sitting on the window sill to cool down. But, the thought of even being considered a thief disgusted him. It was simpler the rob a beast of it's than a family of their dessert. He would be considered a hunter by right. About half an hour of walking, he noticed something brushing in the bushes. The path that Kurai had been walking down was a stretch of road that headed downhill. An albino fox shot out of the bushes and into the air.

Perfect..

Before the fox landed on the ground, Kurai had in rapid success, tapped his left heel on the ground twice in order to perform his Gravel Shift Jutsu. With careful aim and precision, Kurai placed the location of his earth-style ninjutsu in the perfect place and the albino fox landed straight into a pit of "mountain quicksand" as he came to call it.

"I've got you". Kurai's voice had a demonic stench to it.

The animal struggled and struggled to set itself free of it's new grave, but simply could not. Kurai picked up a decent sized rock with both of his hands. He stood over the fox as it was squirming with all it's might and lifted the rock above his head. With all his force he smashed the rock into the head of the fox. It began to welp as it's blood came rushing out of it's head and poured onto the ground. Hisan had thrown so much of his body into the blow, he lost his balance and fell on the fox's convulsing body. He stood up again and again and repeated the process several times until the beast had nothing more to give.

"You will serve my stomach well tonight".

Kurai had picked up a small rock of which he sharpened against the other rocks that had been trapped in the mountain quicksand as well. Twenty minutes or so passed after the death of the fox. The rock he was sharpening was now good enough to cut the fox out of the ground, but leaving it's feet in the ground. After Kurai had completed his task of securing his dinner, he took a deep breath and took off from the area called Sky Fall towards the house his father purchased years ago in the Pearl Tenements. He would heat up some ramen he had stored away in his room so he didn't have to ask his grandparents for anything and mix in the fox meat to make a yummy dinner.

Training Logs:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back