Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Future is Clear [Private]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Normally, Gekido wouldn't have come to one of the more senior training grounds to talk to his woman, but it had seemed like his home magically disappeared in the transition of one universe to the next. He honestly couldn't wait to see the faces of all the students who stepped in dog shit in their training areas due to a lack of area for the entire Inuzuka clan to live in. But none of that matter. It had been a trying week and Gekido needed to unwind under the sound and touch of his wife. Wherever the hell she was. He was stressed already and he hadn't even been assigned a mission yet. Obviously, a lot was on his mind ever since that meeting and all the events up to this day. He had even assisted with stopping a smuggler at the gates; it left him unsatisfied. He shook his head as he waited. What could he say? "Hey, in exchange for being Souseiki's dog, he's gonna watch over Katsuo while I put my life on the line for his meaningless ambitions? Oh, well except for that one, where he said Katsuo might be Raikage one day?" Then there was the option of telling her about Hikari. But he wasn't all to sure if that girl was even reputable yet. "Ah Judo, all this thinking makes me restless. We need to go kill something." he grunted, cutting up a nearby tree with his claws. But instead of acknowledging him, the dog merely kept his nose in the air to be weary of those who were approaching. Not doubt Senka's scent would waft through and put him at ease... eventually.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senka was tired of fighting. Tired of even trying. Tired of holding onto the hope she had ketp close to her heart for the last, lonely eight years. Everything in her had been laid to waste by the reprimands of her former mentor. She had managed to put Senka in her place. Rin made it very clear where Senka stood. It was better to lay down and die. Still, Senka struggled to accept this one truth. All this trouble for nothing but emptiness. The woman was racked with anxiety for the future. For once, she thought of only herself and not her family. She wanted the glory. The thrill of upholding her village's honor. The camaraderie that was so severely needed in her time of isolation. To put it bluntly, Senka had been destroyed. She wanted to just curl up in her bed and fall into a deep comatose.

However, she had promised to see her husband. He needed more strength than she did. He carried the weight of this family. Senka was too selfless to worry about her own mental state when Gekido was involved. That one simple and crazy trait was what placed her here in the first place. Or maybe it was her cowardice that put her in this hell. After all, she had placed the burden on Gekido and dragged him back. There was yet another thing in long list of reasons to feel guilty. But, she was not only just guilty, she was angry. She prayed to her gods for the strength to hold back her ill tempered tongue, especially against Gekido.

Her nose saw him first, the scent drifting towards her had a soothing effect on her weary heart. Still, Senka had been brutally told and a simple smell wasn't going to take away the defeat that swept her face. Her claws tapped the side of her leg in a furious rhythm. The Inuzuka's hands were literally jostling as her teeth clenched tight in her jaw. Those searching golden eyes scanned the field to see the shinobi resting under a tree. He was meticulously picking at a tree. The woman approached with uneasy steps, trying so hard to smile for him. The closer she got, the more infuriated and scared she was. Seeing him let her unleash all of her worries, to express them in the full.

The slow pace she dragged herself picked up in a hurry when she was closer. In a flurry Senka rushed into his arms and held on tight, unable to control herself. She buried her face in him, hiding the fact that she was on the verge of a breakdown. He could no doubt feel the shaking of her hands and her unsteady breath. Senka was such a cry baby and she felt terrible for not being the strong Alpha female her husband needed. She felt like she was suffocating. All of this stress. What was the point of living? It was all unmanageable. Pulling away slightly to see his face, she tried to put him at ease with a paper thin smile. "Gekido." His name was spoken with such love. "How did it go?" She wanted him to focus on his day, instead of asking her what was wrong. She didn't want to breakdown or burden him.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Judo barked loudly as she approached, as Kido's ninken had always a better nose than his own. Then she hit him with full force, the look of strain and fatigue on his face melting away as she approached. He bounced up from his position to embrace her in a tight hug, carefully not to press his lethal fingers into her skin in passion. It had happened one too many times...and it usually ended in passionate love due to Gekido's intoxication with the red substance running just beneath her skin. However, he could already tell something amiss from the way she had approached, and now that they were connected, his nerves told him that his woman was shaking more vigorously than she had in years. He nearly burst out in angry, afraid she had gone and done something rash, but held with tongue with a nip. Nothing she could have done could have been worse than how he assaulted Souseiki at the meeting; well, unless she'd gone and killed someone.

The way she buried herself didn't help the situation any more. This attitude she had brought with her had the man concerned, his grip tightening in suspicion of what could have happened to make her this way. As she pulled away, his eyes glared into hers intensely. It almost seemed like he was ready to kill whoever had caused this. And he smile did nothing but to make it worse, as trying to play it off was worse than presenting it. "Senka." he replied shortly, his voice low and soft. She wanted to know just how things went with the meeting. The Inuzuka actually laughed a bit before placing his forehead on hers. "Like shit. I wish you were there." he grunted, pulling away with a sigh. "He ran circles around me with those cursed weapons of the mind. Instead of fighting me, he intends to hold you and the children as hostages. Or at least that was what it seemed. In the end, he made it seem like he wanted a partnership. He knows our position is precarious. In exchange for my...talents...he offers to steer Katsuo's years in the academy along a path to greatness." Gekido said with a frown and then looked straight into her eyes with a blank expression. "Senka... He said Katsuo may even have the ability to become Raikage one day... If he speaks the truth, imagine what this could do for the Inuzuka."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The warmth of his forehead on her's caused her pain to be alleviated, if only a little bit, but it was still something. He laughed at his own foolishness and the meeting that had sealed his fate, along with her's and their children. Senka only wished she would have gone, instead of taking her chances at running into Santaru Rin. She wished she could forget her words, but nothing stuck closer to Senka's mind than truth, and that was all Rin had told her. Those quiet truths had been hiding behind the beautiful lie of hope. He was obviously troubled by such a meeting as he pulled away with a heaving exhalation of stress. Her brows knitted in worry as he began to explain the convergence of the two men.

Souseiki was far more dangerous than he was known. She knew that would it would have been more worth their while to research him before approaching, but of course Gekido had to charge in. His years age the crowned, spoiled prince of the Inuzuka gave him the disadvantage. He thought he could walk on water, and his followers were well willing to believe it too. However, Senka saw him for what he was. A man, whom she loved dearly, for how could she ever love a god? His flaws were what she loved in him, those weakness he barely let anyone see. His caring heart, his stubborn pride, and overly loyal personality. She knew he would do anything for his family, and that's why she feared what deals he might have made with the Sennin.

Gekido wasn't playing with some brute, he dealt with a snake who had a silver tongue. Even Gekido was willing to admit that Souseiki had talked him into a corner. The elevated man used her and their children against Gekido. She was outraged. She was worried. They had no other choice though. It was just as Rin and her husband said, their position was not securely held; dangerously likely to fall or collapse. Uncertain. But, the coin was double sided with the deal. She could hold back the skeptical glare. "Raikage?" Senka took a step back from the Alpha. Her fingers drummed annoyingly on. The steady rising and falling of her waves of anxiety were output to her hands.

"How can you trust him? He threatened us! This man will just use you, like the dog he thinks you are, and when he's through and he's the one sitting on the throne, he'll dispose of what is no longer needed!" She began to get that wolfish look, ready to attack and wired for a chase. Gekido had seen it many times before, when she challenged him in their youth. However, her attack was misguided at Gekido. She had so much pent up anger and no where to direct it to. Senka had realized her outburst, dropping her fist to her sides in a tightly curled ball. Her clawed hands shook so tightly. Her vicious nails broke through the sensitive skin of her palms, releasing that crimson liquid. The blood on her hands hadn't even washed away from the few hours ago that she stood before Rin and cut herself in frustration. It was such a caustic habit.

Her shoulders slumped in defeat. "What's the point, Gekido?" Her usual gruff voice was choked with defeat. "We've shamed our family and that's that. There is no glory for us. The only light we can shed on the Inuzuka name is to just die. We'll never be redeemed in their eyes, and our children will suffer for it. We've no hope."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido returned the skeptical look with a sigh. Though he simply stated, "Yes." Gekido's sigh held more meaning. The emotions released with it was forceful. Gekido had finally told her of what had conspired and did he feel better? No. His mind went to the rest of their litter. Each of them would go through this, at least, the young father could assume that is where they were headed. He offspring would deal with the consequences of his actions far more than he would ever. And for the first time in his life, he regretted his decision to bear children with Senka. Not because he didn't love them, that was not the case; but rather, he didn't want them to go through the tough life they had. A life full of hardship because of what had been decided eight years ago.

Thankfully, Senka's loud words broke through the minute silence he held in his mind. Gekido's face scowled at her words, it was like she didn't know him at all. "You think I don't know that!? What am I to do!? I must comply!" he sighed and studied her body language and eyes to get a sense for where she was headed. The scent wafted into his nostrils...her life force. His eyes seemed to dilate as the muscles in his hands tensed painfully as he restricted primal urges. "Control yourself..." he said in a stern manner with passion. This mere action of drawing blood nearly sent him on a rampage; the emotional charged setting they were in was the perfect trigger. He took a deep breath and reached for both her hands, pulling them toward his mouth. Sticking his tongue out, he licked the wounds clean, starting the healing process with the dog like traits within his saliva.

"Whats the point..."

The phrase bounced around in his head, seeking some kind of solution to their particular situation. Her next words made Gekido's heart pump in agony and he turned to her, fangs bared in anger at such a thought. Paired with his current state of blood lust, the situation probably couldn't get any worse. "You think that will make things easier for them!? You might as well include them in the Seppuku! For, they will grow up without a mother and father and no one to shield them from the oppression of those who seek to cage the Inuzuka spirit! Why do you even care what those people think?" he finished angrily, confused at why she would even bring something up. Looking up into her eyes, he glowered. "You have become weak, Senka."

Gekido would let those harsh words set in. If anything, children may have softened his raging nature, but it gave him something to fight for. Instead of himself, he now had his family to protect and lead, so there was no way he was going to just roll over and die. But Senka... "What happened to you. he questioned looked at her with penetrating eyes. Hell, having gone through labor six times, Kido thought she was the toughest woman on the earth. But she just wanted to die. He would see what she really felt...and if she truly wished it, she would be put out of her misery with his claw. But Gekido wasn't to just let this collaboration of bureaucratic fools taint the spirit of the Inuzuka with their politics. The Alpha male would find a way to free their spirit once again.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her blood got him going on a rampage. Her very scent made him wild, to mix it with the one thing he desired most was a dangerous combination for her to be playing into. Although, Gekido had trained himself to be much more gentler with her over the years. Things use to get out of hand. The Inuzuka female often ended up in more than pain than pleasure. His tongue flecked across her palms, healing them quicker while she had spoke her hopeless words. He frozen in place, a quiet repose before the fury was unleashed. She winced as his voice rose, those fangs flashing with wrath.

Through all of his yelling, she stood still. A calm and silent storm waiting to erupt at the biding of howling, noisy wind. Through eyes of amber grace, she saw her husband trying to keep her grounded. Gekido needed Senka to support him too. The Alpha must of felt backed into a corner with no ally now that she was giving up. Why did she care about those people? Even she couldn’t answer it. Rin’s cold hard stare stained her mind. She saw the flames in his pale eye. Then, he dealt a low blow.

It was as if he dealt a blade to her own heart. Pushed her off the cliff from behind. Left her out in the desert to waste. Her right hand twitched with fury. Her fangs came into view as she growled. She even flinched to raise her claw at him, but halted. What was wrong with her? How could she give up just like this? She turned around quickly and swiped the tree, tearing a chunk of wood out of it. In a childish fit, Senka pounded onto the oak until her anger subsided.

Her claws clutched onto the loose pieces of bark. Her eyes were shut tight, trying to keep everything in. Senka never could hold her tongue. Not even to save her life. She always spoke before thinking about how it could harm others. She was losing Gekido, an ignorant fool to the blazing path she set behind herself in the wake of her words. He was sacrificing himself and all she could do was bail. In this moment, she realized why she had done such a disgraceful act so many years ago. She couldn’t live or breathe without her husband, or rather, she didn’t want to. He truly made her the strong warrior she was.

“I’ve been so selfish. All I could think about was what I’ve lost. I blamed you for it, you know?” She slowly turned to face him, a masking smile placed over that beautiful face. “But, I’m the only one to blame. You could have been free without me. Gone where ever you wanted. You came back here for me.” There was a steady tranquility in her voice, as if she had thrown all emotions away to put thing straight. “What kind of wife let’s her beloved put his life on the line while she hides? A wife that has put all the blame on you. Not giving you a second thought. Dismissing your dreams of freedom as foolishness. I am weak, Gekido.”

She approached him with slow steps. Her hand reaching out to caress the cloth that hide his damaged eye. “I’ve failed you. Damaged you. Doubted you. You picked me and I let you down.” Was it too late to change? “Words mean nothing,” she said reflecting her old mentor’s mantra, “but, I want to help you. I’ve shamed you. I don’t deserve the leader of our clan, but I want to change.” She couldn’t cower forever and even if inside she was still broken up, Senka needed to carry on.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido's eyes merely remained trained on hers as her lips parted to reveal teeth ready to gnash at him. A predictable response that he was ready for. His right arm tensed as he could see the movement in her own. The male was poised to catch her assault should he need to, but his woman turned to strike at the tree he was toying with earlier. It took her some time to get the emotion out of her system, and, by the time she was done, the tree was crying sap. It seemed that Senka had a problem: She abused trees. When she was complete, his mate took more time just to calm down and do the one thing she had not done: thought. What she was piecing together in her head, Gekido had no way of knowing. Of course, the man would find out. His wife would speak again.

"Eh?" he responded initially. "Blamed me?" he questioned to himself as she turned with a smile on her visage. His eyes squinted somewhat in skepticism, but he wouldn't interrupt her now. He had indeed dealt a blow that was the equivalent of a slap across the face that brings one back to reality. Except that it was most likely worse than that, especially to the one person who had kept up with him all those years ago. These words were the offspring of such an action he would probably come to regret later; the low blow, not her words. Thus, he remained silent to let her speak her peace. And, as she reached out to touch his damaged half, he only turned his head to avoid it with no such luck. Her hands touched it softly as his good eye looked to her. "If only you knew..." he thought to himself before she spoke.

Gekido leaned in to kiss her lightly, but longingly after she finished. "I don't need you to change," he spoke softly and let out a long breath. "I need you to stay strong, no matter what anyone tells you. And damn it! Stop letting those fools in the city influence you. he said in an angry spout. Shaking his head, which in turn, shook his mane of hair, Gekido looked into her eyes. "We need to be strong for the children. If for nothing else." he concluded with a frown and sat down on the ground, pulling her down with him. Just like Gekido to forgive and forget, like in mere seconds. "Now, what are our options. We could always ignore the man...stay in the safety of our camp." he commented. This is where he truly needed his woman. When it came to decisions like this, his conclusions usually ended in someone getting hurt.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back