Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Get Away Plan [ A ~ Solo ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke carelessly scouted ahead of the clan, wondering what would lay ahead in the journey that he had come to face. The village he currently was traveling in would be a great stay for the clan. 'The other shinobi villages must be far from here. I wonder how far I would have to travel to get to one of them.' As he strolled slowly through the crowd he found himself interested in the various trinkets that lay around. Of course they didn't have any shinobi related items to sell, but they did house priceless items that Uzi hadn't seen before.

"A scroll." The boy whispered to himself as he moved near a street vendor. The owner seemed to be having a great day. Business seemed to be going well. There was a crowd picking up various items that seemed priceless. "Hey!"</B><i></i> The boy shouted over the crowd. It caught the attention of many, but he continued to speak to the owner, asking about the scroll in perticular. "I wouldn't be worried about the price. It's said that a legendary bandit created a technique that helped him pull off a lot of his crimes. In the wrong hands this could be quite a problem. So you'll be paying a pretty penny if you want to lay your eyes on this."

'A legendary bandit hmm.' Before Uziuke could make a decision he caught a glimpse of a few chakra auras in the area. "Hey! Isn't that the Uchiha kid!" Uziuke's face showed a serious expression as he realized that it was time to go. He reached into his pockets pulling out all of his yen. He vanished, reappearing next to the owner of the scroll. He slammed the yen on the table, before letting out a simple thanks and vanishing once more. He was sure that it was more than enough yen to pay for the scroll, but he didn't have the time to stay around to ask the right price. "Seems like this area is off limits as well." Fighting around civilians was too much of a danger for everyone. He didn't want to cause any trouble in the new villages that he visited. But it seemed that his name carried a bit of trouble with it.

As he turned into a back ally he moved up to the rooftops. He watched as the ones that were chasing him looked around in the ally. "Where did he go?"<i></i> The group moved pass the ally, wondering where the boy had fled. Meanwhile Uziuke had found himself sitting on the rooftop looking over the scroll. It seemed like a more advanced technique. He stood up slowly, brushing himself off. <B>"Well, it doesn't seem like I'll have this technique down for a while." Finding something to work on would be great as the boy traveled. Maybe he'd run across something else of great value? Who knew?

[ WC: 520 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back