Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The great crisis [Dual Search]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was the fifth day of february and she had made a grave mistake. How could she have allowed this to happen? How could she have ignored the signs?! This was a complete and utter disgrace. Her master would be furous if he found out what had happened! Oh no, no, no, no. She had to deal with this post haste! The overlord couldn't find out this happened. What it is you ask? The pantry was almost empty. Somehow the orders hadn't arrived and this meant that they only had food for one or two more days before running out! What was going on? Saya was absolutely certain that she put in the order for fresh produce from Soon's Haven last week! Where were they!

She was absolutely fuming as she moved up and down the small corridor in front of the pantry, her heels making a clicking sound with every single step and her expression dark. "This needs to be dealt with now before the masters run out of food!"<i></i> Saya finally spoke out, keeping her tone of voice low, half-mumbling to herself. She had reached the point where she couldn't even think without speaking out loud. "NAZO!"<i></i> The groundskeeper would finally stop and suddenly storm off in the direction of her small house, the one she shared with her subordinate, for a lack of a better word. "Get your equipment ready we are leaving for Soon's Haven in five minutes!"<i></i> She would quickly add as she neared enough for her order to be heard and understood clearly, but there was no time to waste as she quickly went into the small building and picked up her backpack, throwing it over her shoulder and heading for the main entrance of the compound.

Why was that boy taking so long? The Senju would begin tapping her right foot as she impatiently waited for Nazomeku to finally catch up with her. It was more than fair to say that she hadn't really given him much of a chance to catch up at all. Firstly she always kept her things prepared in case she needed to leave at a moments notice and second she had run all the way here, using one of her charms to reinforce her body in order to be able to at least match the speed of an average running shinobi.

"There you are. I'll explain as we move. The caravan leaves in fifteen minutes, so we need to be in the gates in five. Don't give me that look. Let's go."<i></i> Saya would roll her eyes before pushing the door open and running out without taking a second to see if the boy was following. She trusted him enough to know that he would be, not that she would ever openly tell him that.

It was a half-day trip to the gates of Soon's Haven and the carts were... uncomfortable to say the least. If she didn't know any better she could have sworn that the driver had purosefully gone over every single rock in the desert, making the ride as unberable as possible. Thankfully that part is finally over.

Saya pushed herself off the wooden seat, rubbing her behind for a few moments as she tried to regain any sort of feeling, earning herself a rather weird look from the driver. It was more than safe to say she didn't enjoy his stare at all, but she wasn't in the mood to unleash the wrath of a rather angry woman upon him right now. She didn't have the time to do so right now. No. They had to hurry. "Have I ever actually taken you here before, Nazo? I can't quite remember."<i></i> The older Senju would ask, turning towards her companion.

"Either way the reason we are here is that the order for fresh produce hasn't arrived yet and we need to find out why that is. If we can't resolve this by today the compound will run out of food we will have to face the wrath of the Overlord. Do you understand how horrible that would be?"<i></i> Saya would continue after giving the youth a chance to speak up and offering him a light nod in response. She was certainly in a hurry, but they had gotten quite a bit of the slow parts out of the way and it was only a matter of heading into the Tear-Drop Oasis in order to find out what was happening. "The main farm that I order from is located near the centre of the Tear-Drop Oasis. Follow me. Oh and you have been fairly good recently so we can get something for you from the market on the way back if you'd like."<i></i> She would turn around, allowing a small smirk to form as she quickly began making her way deeper into the city, their destination having already been chosen.
c4be9e90c75917459474b9df6a575c29.jpg

[Using Discovery of Contract of Your Choice - Fox
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=292761#p292761]
WC: 800+

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nazomeku’s eyes widened as he heard the call of his guardian sister, Saya, ring throughout the small house. He felt as though he was in grave trouble with her since she usually only screamed his name like this when either he did something wrong, or when something extremely important came up. He silently prayed it was the latter.

“Coming!” he called back, doing his best to be obedient. There were very few people that Senju Nazomeku had met in his life that made him feel small, yet Saya was one of them and her undying presence in his life had made it seem like he would never get from underneath her shadow.

Before he left his room, he heard her call about getting equipment ready. “Equipment?” he mumbled to himself. The boy didn’t know if she was talking about cleaning gear to go clean up a Senju designated area in Soon’s Haven or something else. He mostly just traveled without much of anything. This time he would pack a book bag and another set of his usual outfit, just in case if it was needed. He honestly couldn’t think of bringing anything else and after unlocking his mokuton augmentation technique, he never felt the need to carry regular shinobi weapons. He hoped that this decision wouldn’t come back to bite him in the ass.

He jumped down the small flight of twelve steps in one bound, and rushed outside to meet Saya-san. He could see her tapping her foot impatiently as ever before he reached her.

“Yes Saya-san,” he mopped. His head hung a little low for just a moment realizing he was caught rolling his eyes this time. Yet the excitement with which Saya spoke with in her voice kind of perked him up. His mind began to run wild with thoughts of what was truly going on. He just hoped that she wasn’t making all of this fuss for a grocery store run…

The ride was uncomfortable, yet the boy was captivated by the countryside. When they had arrived he too took his first moments off the caravan cart to stretch out his back. He smiled at the driver oddly, almost signaling him to divert his attention away from her before he got pummeled into the ground. He hoped he caught his vibe.

“No Saya-san, you haven’t… yet I’ve already been to the outer village zone, The Bazaar, which is close by Soon’s Haven, right?” He hoped letting the cat out of the bag wouldn’t divert her wrath back to him. He quickly added “It was to complete a bingo book mission for the Kazekage! It wasn’t of my own will,” he stated holding both hands up, arms fully out stretched as if bracing for an attack.

The attack didn’t come. Instead, words came, in the form of her explanation for today’s trip.

“I see… so this is a grocery run.” His head tilted all the way back and his mouth dropped wide open as if silently complaining. Though his focus was regained once she said that they can stop at the market and get him something. Thus was the life of a twelve year old, a typical reaction. Yet this twelve year old was different in that, he hoped that Saya could take him to the market and teach him more about shinobi weapons. He was recently in a taijutsu class at the ninja academy and never got to go over the results of the training with her since returning. Both of them had been busy with their respective duties…so time together for them was lessening more and more.

[Tear-Drop Oasis. Sounds like a cool place to go and visit, as long as it’s not called that because a bunch of deaths take place in or around that place. I can’t think of anything else other than death that would cause a town or country to cry.] His thoughts would run on and on as he followed Saya like the good little boy he was attempting to portray himself to be.

WC: 679

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The day was calm and the air was nice. The heat which was infamous in the Land of Wind did not seem as high as it could have been and was arguably nice, at least for that of a Sunan. The Tear-Drop Oasis was rather slow today as many of the farmers were tending their fields and the children were at home helping their families around the house. Towards the widest section of the large teardrop shaped lake a few fisherman could be seen casting nets from their small boats trying to bring food home for their families and their community, This was truly the cornerstone of life for those living in the Soon's Haven. The tall grasses alongside the road danced in the wind and the smell of pollen could be picked up through the air. The small nearby town where the two Senju were most likely going to do their purchasing was visible not to far from the road from which they were standing on. A few civilians could be seen walking the street market trading produce, fresh fish, and oven baked breads. The smells of spices would occasionally hit the Senjus' noses as the breeze would change its point of origins.

The sound of rummaging could be heard not too far from the duo as a small bark could be heard. Busting from the grasses came a small fox with a still flopping fish in its mouth. There was a string from the fish's mouth clearly showing that this little fox had stolen it from some fisherman. Stopping in its tracks the young vixxen would perk its red ears and white tail up staring at the two. Not knowing these two people were of a ninja background the little red fox would attempt to cast a genjutsu that would make allow for the small mammal to disappear from their sight. Whether or not the genjutsu was effective didn't matter as the little fuzzy fish-napper just assumed that these two humans were the common bred idiot that could easily fall for such tricks.

with a happy step the little fox would walk away from the two of them with a carefree stride to make it to the other side of the road where it would plunge its teeth into the spine of the fish to cease the movements. Small paws would push down as the white tailed pup would begin to eat it's catch unaware of any actions that may be happening near it. Regardless the little vixxen would continue to release the chakra needed to maintain the genjutsu due to its assumption of success.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Obviously it is!"<i></i> She would respond, glancing back with a raised eyebrow "And it is a major crisis!"<i></i> Saya would add, the urgency of the situation being more than clear in her tone of voice. Maybe she had to reconsider giving him a reward. On the bright side he had managed to avoid actually voicing any real complaint, which was an improvement at least.

No matter. They had work to do and she would deal with this later. As long as he did his job properly today she might be able to overlook the... problem they had just faced, however it was far too eary to tell what and how would end up happening. "At least you know the area in that case. How did that mission end up turning out?"<i></i> The older Senju would ask as she waved through the crowds and swiftly made her way down the streets. To say there was a lot of people would be quite the understatement, however that would also change fairly quickly. The town had active hotspots and most of it was generally fairly quiet. Something that she had to admit she enjoyed about this place. Maybe once she retired.... something that was both a long way away and at the same time very unlikely to happen. Her work would both never be over and at the same time even if she wasn't a real shinobi she still participated in such activities. Activities that would easily result in her death if she made a single mistake. And if one considered the extra-curricular activities then it would become even more obvious as to why she was doubtful about it. Maybe it was time to teach Nazo about it? He wasn't that big a brat anymore, so he should take it seriously at this point. "We will need to have a talk once we get to the compound as well."<i></i>

It took them around fifteen or so minutes to get to the start of the Oasis. Most of the crowds had remained in the bazaar and the only thing left now was the few carts and farmers moving to and from their farms in order to either acquire goods or peddle theirs off. This certainly was a much more enjoyable place for her and she couldn't help but let out a light sigh of relief. A few moments later a peculiar noise caught her attention, causing the woman to glance over just in time to see one of the weirdest looking creatures she had seen in a while. It looked like a fox, but at the same time it was somewhat different.

Saya would gesture towards it with her left hand, trying to draw Nazo's attention towards it just to make sure he was seeing the same thing. Just as the creature appeared it would slowly begin disappearing from sight. It was as if it had been nothing more than a mirage. No. That wasn't right. The temperature wasn't warm enough and she wasn't tired enough for that to happen. It couldn't be right. The kunoichi would reach into the leather pouch hanging off her belt taking a pair of talismans out of it and quickly channelled chakra into them, drawing a few symbols in the air in front of herself before placing one on her own chest, roughly over her left breast, and then attempting to place one on Nazo's back if he stood still. These were a variation of the cancel technique that ninja used, but more brute force as they used chakra she had drawn from the environment to flush any 'hostile' chakra from them in essence dispelling some of the weaker genjutsu.

Just as the fox-like creature had disappeared it would appear once again on the other side of the road. "That thing just used a genjutsu on us, didn't it?"<i></i> She would speak quietly, glancing over to Nazo whilst still keeping an eye on the fox thing. As soon as she had had his response she would take a step to the side and then slowly inch closer to it. Saya wasn't planning on catching the rascal, but wanted to get a better look at it.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He loved her enthusiasm for the little things. It’s what made being around her enjoyable. It was a grocery run, but to Saya, since it was for the Overlord, if it wasn’t completed successfully and with great care, it might as well have been the end of the world.

As they continued to walk, she asked another question about his mission in the Bazaar. He filled in the walking time from point a to point b by answering her question with the run-down on the events of that mission.

“Well, it was much better than the first one. There was action, like a super intense battle between beginner level shinobi you know. But I handled it with poise like a pro.” He tried to puff the situation a little bit, his chest expanding as he spoke although it was hardly noticeable due to all the swerving in and out of people in the streets.

“Apparently, there was a girl who was a part of the Haku Bloodline who was stealing documents about other academy students. She acted real tough and said it was some sort of gig for money. She lived in one of these apartments at the end of an alleyway or something, or maybe the guys she worked for got her that place since she didn’t seem too much older than me. Once I found her and followed her into her apartment, I fell into some sort of trap where the ceiling gave way to a hidden room. In the hidden room there was a chandelier made of ice that she was launching attacks at me from. I took notice of it after her second attack from that thing, jumped up and broke it, then used a combination of the four jutsu I had learned after some early trainings at the academy, in combination with my ability to change those jutsu to wood style attacks and was able to bring her down. It was a tough fight though. I wouldn’t have been able to outlast her if it weren’t for my reserve pool of natural energy. She reached exhaustion before I did and that allowed me to get the winning blow and capture her.”

Once his story ended she responded with needing to talk when they got back to the compound. His chest deflated and now he felt like he shouldn’t have told the story… rather keep the escapades to himself. He was sure she probably knew about him sneaking out at night as well to go for his walks around the village, though she never stopped him and he didn’t want to say anything that would ruin that leisure for himself either.

The crowd thinned as they got to the path leading into the Oasis. The loud noise of a crowd and the buzz of so much energy in one place had faded out now. He could feel the anxiety in Saya decompress some with her sigh and he too felt more at ease. [This feeling has to be our connection to the natural energy…] he thought to himself. The ebbs and flows of the “feeling,” of his atmosphere becoming much more conscious to him since his training in the academy started and his strength continually improved.

He had put his hands behind his head and began to walk looking up into the sky, but just as he did so he caught a glimpse of a fox, and with a second look it was gone just as quickly. He didn’t think anything of it, since he still wasn’t well versed in genjutsu and never being to the Oasis before, he wasn’t sure if foxes were common in the ecosystem around here.

His back would be tapped by Saya though with one of her talisman’s and she had confirmed what he had just thought didn’t happen. “If you say so…” he answered her. “I definitely thought I saw something, and then I didn’t, but now I do…” he paused as he watched her step over to it. She was definitely being cautious although it was obvious her curiosity was in full effect. [Are foxes not typically found in this area or something?]

He could see just fine from where he was and he didn’t move close, rather backed Saya up as he had always done since being given to her. It was about a foot long in it’s body and additional foot long from just its tail. The little creature had a reddish-orange body to it all the way around and just a white under belly and a fluffy white tail. “That thing looks pretty cool doesn’t it Saya? What is it anyway?” he asked, his childish mannerisms getting the best of him again in the form of simple questions that could’ve been answered through observation.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The small little fox would pay no mind to the two Shinobi as she believed that she had successfully pulled their attention away from herself. Continuing on with it's catch the little vixxen would nibble on what could be described as a madai snapper, a common catch within the oasis. The little white tail would flick from one side to another as it enjoyed the small morsels it could pull off of the fish, well that was until it sensed that someone was getting closer to it. Turning her head slowly with a small strip of meat hanging from it's mouth the small fox pup would lock eyes with Saya before panicking. Letting out a high pitched chirp the pup would jump to the otherside of the fish and conjure forth three floating wisps of fire. Dropping the strip of meet the little red fox would begin growling at the duo. The wisps would haphazardly dance through the air towards the ninja as if trying to scare them off.

Turning around the little fox would jump back off the trail and began running at full speed through the tall grasses and down towards the waters. Quickly jumping over logs and ducking under branches that have fallen the small furry phenomenon was weaving through the driftwood and timber of the few trees that grew in this area. The path that she would take could be seen as there were small birds fluttering away from her as she continued to run away from the two. Upon arriving at the sandy shores of the Tear Drop Oasis the little vixen would let out a sigh of exhaustion. She hoped that she was in the clear and once again relaxing and underestimating the duo the little furry creature would step up to the water and take a small sip. A shiver ran down her spine as the cool breeze from the water's edge danced through her fur. Stepping onto the water, using and manipulating her chakra like a Shinobi she would began to walk out a few feet. Looking intensely into the water she would try to find a fish as she had lost hers to the commotion in town.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Saya would continue slowly inching her way closer to the fox-like thing, making sure she walked as quietly as possible. There was only one issue with that, namely the fact that she was a normal person at the end of the day and hadn't recieved the training that shinobi had. It was only a matter of time until she ended up making a mistake.

*SNAP*

A twig crunched under her foot and caused the thing to slowly look towards her. The woman would quickly reach down towards one of the two pouches on her belt, taking out a single talisman in preparation. She hoped that there would be absolutely no reason to end up using it, however this creature wasn't one she really recognised as natural. One had to be on guard when unnatural things appeared and it seemed her instinct was on point as it used a technique she hadn't seen before. Saya would quickly activate a simple barrier by solidifying the chakra in the air in front of her and Nazo in case the creature was to attack her. Whilst her offensive abilities were lacking it was more than safe to say she was very proficient at creating such barriers, though it really depended on her understanding the nature of her opponents attack, which she didn't in this case.

Before she could do anything the creature darted. "Nazo after it."<i></i> Saya would order, trying to remove the barrier which was going to take her a while unfortunately. Her companion would be able to get past it, but she wouldn't be able to follow instantly.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately for Saya and Nazo and their living together, Nazo was familiar with Saya’s defensive style and her barriers. That was about the only shinobi thing he knew for sure she was proficient in and it showed quickly with how fast she reacted to the foxes defensive action.

Nazo was more of the hard-charging offensive type though, especially when around Saya, knowing full well her defensive prowess. So that’s exactly what he did… he charged in. He would go around Saya’s barrier, rather than choosing to do a more acrobatic action that would take him off his feet and therefore waste time such as jumping over Saya and the barrier. Once he was feeling for the fox, he would cycle through some of the jutsu that he had at his arsenal, wondering if he should attack the fox or not. “Cussock!” he cursed in japanese, unsure if what he should do other than keeping his eye on it.

[The fox definitely used an attack or was ready to use an attack against us,] he thought. [I’m not sure if it would be wise to attack it back or to attempt to go for a…] his mind wandered off as he came to the opening where the fox had settled and stopped. Since it had lost it’s fish in the bushel back off the side of the road where Saya and Nazomeku had first saw the fox, naturally the fox wanted to regain what it had lost.

[It’s walking on water though… This damn fox isn’t normal by any stretch of the imagination.] He watched it for a few moments, not really waiting for Saya to catch up to him at all. He wanted to try to prove his usefulness to her and also prove what he had learned in the ninja academy was helping him grow not only as a shinobi but as a man. He had captured criminals, with even fewer jutsu at his disposal. Of course he could capture this fox right?

He began to mold chakra into his hands as he focused on the water in front of him. Performing the hand seals, he would dash over to the edge of the water, still on the sand and activate the water prison Jutsu. If successful, the water underneath the fox in a large enough radius to contain it, but not enough to make it impossible to escape, would quickly rise up around the small fox and lock it in under the weight of the water. Nazo would keep his hand on the prison, if the fox had been caught, to keep it contained until Saya had arrived…

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With twitching ears the little fox watched the surface of the water, focused almost entirely on the promise of food as fish were skipping loosely beneath the top of the water. A small pink tongue was slipping in and out of his mouth and his tail was lifted slightly. The little vixen had clearly decided that his previous encounter with the duo was now over and done with and it could therefore now fully concentrate on its hunt for a new fish. Every now and then the small animal would dip a paw into the water as it seemingly took a potential prey into sight.
For a while the scene seemed almost tranquil, the wind was blowing and small leaves from the trees of the surrounding area were lazily swimming on the surface of the water as if watching the fox cub in its attempts to find dinner. It was only when the water suddenly seemed to move on its own, slowly bulging underneath the soft furred paws of the little animal that the fox realized something was amiss. With another soft chirp the fox tried to jump away from the unknown commotion but to his dismay he found that his front paws had already sunk into the water.

With the surprise came the shock and with the shock came the loss of control. The water splashed as the rest of his body fell downwards, quickly sinking to the center of the slowly rising orb.
Quite obviously the previous encounter was not yet over. From the inside of the inversed bubble the small fox scanned the coastline, quickly homing in on the boy that was clearly casting the jutsu. Bubbles rose from its mouth as if it was trying to say something and its paws twitched. If the boy was paying proper attention to his jutsu he would notice that something inside clearly used chakra, disturbing his control over the orb of water ever so slightly. From withhin the center of the liquid a sudden mass of bubbles errupted, covering the body of the vixen almost instantly before slowly rising to the top of the bubble, leaving a group of lightly wilted leafes in the center, each marked with a black pawprint. With a cheeping sound the small orange animal reappeared several steps off to the side on a small stone that was barely high enough to have outgrown the stages of a pebble, proclaiming its victory over the shinobi. Its eyes were glimmering in what could be considered either annoyance or defiance.
WC: 423​

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Such were the banes of a relatively normal person. Whilst she could use jutsu in a rather roundabout way it was difficult to suddenly stop it. It took a good ten seconds for her to stop the barrier and chase after both the creature and Nazo. By the time she managed to catch up to him it was already heating up rather spectacularly. It seemed like her colleague had failed the task she had given him. Not unexpected really. Saya would let out a prolonged huff, changing her direction as she attempted to circle around and cut off the creature's escape. Once she was able to do so she would pause, drawing another charm from her pouch as she considered what to do. There was always that.

Without wasting any further time the older Senju would begin drawing a chain of symbols in the air before throwing the talisman at the thing. Her aim was to trap the creature by means of a rather simple illusion. Well it wasn't that simple but it should be fairly effective. The goal was to make her target believe it was trapped in a box, a Mime box]/url] if you will. "Don't get carried away and hurt it, Nazo. We need to find out what it actually is not hurt the thing."<i></i> She would raise her voice.

[Pardon the shortness. Only way I can get a response out as quickly as possible]

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't much time to celebrate for the fox had fooled the young Senju. It had appeared as though he had caught the little guy up until it utilized the body switch technique and swapped out of the water prison with a bundle of leaves. Rather than get frustrated, since this was only the first or second attempt at capturing the Fox, Saya and Nazo both continued to attempt at getting the fox to sit still.

Saya was right, their goal wasn't to hurt it, yet they did want to capture it and now the wondering if this Fox was using techniques and chakra was out of the question. That was a definite. Saya has utilized a technique that Nazomeku has never seen her use before in her arsenal. Although he knew if her illusion work it would more than likely also aid Nazomeku in his next attempt at capturing the Fox.

Releasing the water prison and going straight into his next combination of hand seals he molded earth chakra in his right hand and water chakra in his left. His hands would plummet to the water and in his kneel he would raise his head trusting that Saya’s mine box genjutsu combined with Nazo’s just released Mokuton: vine tangle.

Underneath the small pebble the fox teetered on a swath of green would erupt. From the swath would shoot out a number of vines erratically. They would tangle up above the fox and come down hard on the Fox if it hadn't moved or did something to break the strength of the tangle.

Nazo wasn't very confident in his arsenal of binding jutsu; however, he wasn't going to give up and had already began to think about what other way he could capture the Fox had it escaped yet again. Some of his other options were more violent and he was doing his best to follow the instruction of his guardian Saya in regards to not hurt the creature.

WC: +329

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the top of the small stone the small animal carefully looked over to the other side where the human had taken up his stance. As Saya arrived at the scene and began circling the small pond, the small furry animal squinted momentarily, its breath going as calm as if it hadnt just been potentially attacked by a shinobi. A high pitched sound escaped its lips as it turned its head slightly upwards, making it seem as if the little vixen was indeed looking down on the two taller beings. Its small nose twitched lightly as it raised one paw to lick the orange fur, one eye still focused on the two ninja. A few more moments passed until it seemed bored with its show of superiority and thus turned around to leave the scene, the little tail waggling left and right like a flickering candleflame.
After no more than two small steps the little fox seemed to bump into an invisible wall, its nose seemingly pressing against an obstacle. With eyes suddenly glittering in surprised observation the creature jumped back and chirped its indignation out loudly. When it turned around this time the creature's minimal facial contortions seemed to convey its suspicions towards Saya and the kid that had already tried to catch it before.
Baring small and most likely harmless fangs the little animal began charging the invisible walls of its prison, with little result however. Whatever was holding the fox in place proved stronger than the small-sized critters little charge.
When suddenly the earth broke open all around it and a mass of green roots and vines rose in to the air, each one moving like tendrils towards the fox its small cries of resistance soon turned towards signs of helplessness. Despite its most couragious attempts at dodging the vines the animal soon found itself constricted and caught in the vile jutsu, each of its limbs held in a coiled mass of smaller and bigger vines.
Release me this very instant, you vile monkeys, Please! Dont harm me, please, i beg you, dont you dare! The voice suddenly rang out from the little beings snout. You will regret this! Have mercy on me, please! The animal didnt seem to be very old, its voice sounding like that of a small child that had been caught doing something stupid. For everytime it threatened the duo that had manage dto imprison it a phrase of apologize or reassurance followed as if to counterbalance the harsh beginning.
The struggling continued on for a few more minutes, accompanied by strained wheezes in a high pitch but when the animal noticed that it was unable to escape by itself it stopped and dropped its limbs in weak acceptance of its defeat. You will feel my wrath if you dont let me go this very instant! Please, i beg of you, i am but a weak little me, i have not harmed you, have i?
WC: 492​

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Keep hold of it, just don't hurt it too much, alright Nazo?"<i></i> Saya would add without looking at her comrade at all. She would slowly make her way over to the bound creature, unable to stop herself from being startled and jumping once it spoke up.'The heck?' The Senju thought as she stopped in her tracks and regained her composure. She would curl her left hand into a fist and bring it up to her face, pretending to cough into it, a sad attempt to hide what had just happened a second ago. "First it uses ninjutsu and now it speaks. What the heck is it?"<i></i> The woman would voice after a good long pause, gesturing for Nazo to get closer and stand next to her.

"The very fact that it speaks is quite something, however it seems to be mixing up being rude and polite. Maybe it is young? What do you think, Nazo?"<i></i> Saya would ask, glancing back at him out of the corner of her eye whilst still making sure to observe the fox thing.

"You have not harmed us, no. You tried to use a jutsu against us and failed."<i></i> The older Senju would note, nodding and allowing a pause for her statement to sink in. "Unfortunately you have peaked my curiosity and I need to satiate that. After that I will be willing to consider that option. Now what are you? Where do you come from? Are there more of you?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back