Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Headmaster's Office

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OoC: No worries)

As the boy entered he immediately made a beeline for the chair. With a boisterous voice the boy introduced himself to the Headmaster. It seemed his parents thought it would be good to introduce himself and find out what it meant to be student of the academy. Finding out the requirements to graduate were to be expected as well.

He waited in the middle of the explanation when the boy had a moment where he received something. It wasn’t his place to ask questions since it didn’t seem dangerous or something to endanger the school so he dismissed it and listened to the boys closing of having faith in him to become a capable ninja of Iwa.

Still standing and collecting his thoughts he began to address the boy known as Sabaku, ”Well welcome to the Academy Sabaku. Being a student means different things to different students and people in general. Some look at it as a way to learn more in the ways of the ninja arts or the first stepping stone in the journey of gaining knowledges in the ways of a specific type of shinobi. Others look at it as the first weight of a heavy burden: being entrusted eventually with the safety of a way of life, a village, a country, a people, and culture. What it really means to you though may vary from today until you graduate.” he began.

Talks and speeches on duty and patriotism for the most part were saved usually for when they graduated. One hand preened the corner of his moustache before he continued.

"Before requesting an exam for graduation you'll need to complete and pass five courses, three of which cover basic ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu principles and or theory overviews of each. The others will be over something you’re interested in learning about.

While the three primary requirement classes will be constantly offered the special request classes will take longer since a proficient instructor and coursework will need to be created for the class. All classes could be signed up for at the message board in the hallway. Apart from these classes at least one successfully completed mission needs to be done though the Embassy. Once these are done and you feel you're ready to graduate simply request an exam and a records review by faculty will take place, you don’t have to be present for this but any questions they have can be answered before your practical or exam, which is a demonstration of your choice to show competency with something you've learned at the Academy, usually just a jutsu being used."
he stated and waited to see if it was understood.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku listened intently, trying to take in everything he could. After all, this was the moment his life truly begun.
The headmaster finished speaking and Sabaku Replied, after a short moment of silence,

I understand sir. I won't let you, nor the village down. You can be sure that the academy will not squander its time and efforts on me. I hope to be one of the most powerful ninja in Iwa someday!

Sabaku arose from the chair,

If there is anything else sir?

Sabaku waited a moment before bowing to the headmaster, and begun to walk towards the door.

[Topic left]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Not at this time, if you have any questions feel free to ask myself, one of the faculty or a student. Most people are usually quite helpful. Again, welcome to the Academy.” the Headmaster stated before nodding to the boy and watched him leave.

Once the boy was gone he’d go back to busying himself with the review of paperwork.

(OoC: Just remember to exit topics i.e. [Topic left] or [Exiting Topic unless stopped] the second one you could just edit your last post to leave.)

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was still early morning when Hayato's father met him outside their home, smiling and shaking his head. "You know, the academy isn't going anywhere boy."

"Well, yeah, but like I said, the sooner the better!" He'd managed to keep his voice under control, but his eyes burned with the intensity of his desire.

"Yes yes, now today is up to you, I've done my part. I've notified the academy and they've accepted you, so it's your turn. You've gotta go make a good first impression on the headmaster." He watched his son, curious to see what effect his words had had on the boy.

Hayato waved his hand impatiently, as if waving off an annoying fly, "But once that's over, I'll officially be a ninja in training!".

The older man snorted with amusement, once his mind was set on something, dissuading him was like trying to reason with a flood. The two of them set off for the academy, talking little.

"After I leave you at the academy, I'm going to that tea house just down the road. I'm meeting with a business associate to discuss an order he placed last month." Hayato appeared to have barely heard him, all his concentration bent on what would happen at the academy today. When they reached the academy, Hayato straightened his spine, and moved through the gates and into the building, leaving his father in the street, temporarily forgotten in the intensity of his excitement. When he found the door labeled "Headmaster", he noticed his friend Sabaku leaving the office. Hayato shot him a fierce grin and continued on into the room without knocking.

He boldly strode into the room, still wearing his fierce smile from encounter with his friend, "Sir! I am Hayato and I'm here to begin my training!" As he spoke, he gave the headmaster a respectful bow and waited for his reply.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No sooner had he looked down at the papers on his desk another student walked in and introduced himself. Standing he offered the boy a chair, ”Welcome to the Academy. As you’ve figured out by the sign outside no doubt I’m the Headmaster at the Academy. It’s good to be ready to start your training. Now what can I do for you?” he inquired to find out what the boy needed from him specifically looking at the boy to see what he would like assistance with.

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato's grin slowly lowered in intensity as he began to calm down and took the offered seat. He had regained enough of his composure for his reason to keep his passion in check. "Thank you for seeing me, as today is my first day, my father thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself to the one in charge, and to pledge to do my utmost to uphold the standards of this academy and become one of the finest shinobi to have walked these halls and make the village proud."

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man watched the boy take the seat before he began talking again and the Headmaster nodded after the further response. ”Well if you’re here to introduce yourself and show respect that’s commendable. It is good to have confidence in your potential here at the Academy I think. There’s a broad range of things to learn for specialization in as well as an overview of the basics. Are you aware of what you need to do to take the exam for graduation?” he replied taking his seat again.

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato shook his head, as much as he dreamed about becoming a ninja, his parents were simple folk and he had very little idea of what would be required of him to graduate from the academy and join their ranks. "No sir, but whatever it is, I will see it done!" He had his foot in the door, so to speak, nothing would keep him from achieving his goals. "Please, tell me."

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man nodded before he began to explain, "To graduate you'll need to complete an exam. To request an exam you'll need to pass five courses, three of which cover basic ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu principles and or theory overviews of each. The others will be over something you’re interested in learning about. This promotes you as a student to learn how to start your own personal training plan for in the future of your career.

While the three primary requirement classes will be constantly offered the special request classes will take longer since a proficient instructor and coursework will need to be created for the class. All classes could be signed up for at the message board in the hallway. Apart from these classes at least one successfully completed mission needs to be done though the Embassy. Once these are done and you feel you're ready to graduate simply request an exam and a records review by faculty will take place, you don’t have to be present for this part but any questions they have can be answered before your practical or exam, which is a demonstration of your choice to show competency with something you've learned at the Academy, usually just a jutsu being used."

He waited to see if there were any questions.

[OoC: Check out the Message Board for signups for classes and as stated completion of 5 classes and at least one mission is needed for graduation. Please have one jutsu to demonstrate or an ability to explain and demonstrate as explained before please use something Shinoni based for the demonstration. Click the word Message Board above for a direction link.]

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato listened as the headmaster spoke, taking everything in, memorizing all the new steps on the way to his goal. An exam, a successful mission, 5 classes - he felt a thrill of excitement wash through his mind and body, it seemed that it would not be as difficult as he had feared! First things first, the classes - he considered them to have the highest priority, he would need to master the basics before attempting anything else. Second, the mission, once he was confident in his ability to complete a mission, he would request an assignment. He considered what the nature of his missions would be, 'What does a ninja trainee do in a mission?'. Lastly, the exam, once he met all the criteria, he would attempt the exam. All of these thoughts went through his mind the instant the headmaster finished speaking, his eyes a little distant. With his mind made up, he gave a firm nod and stood.

"Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to see me and give me this guidance, after all, as the headmaster, you must be quite busy!" He gave the headmaster a respectful bow, but waited to be sure he was dismissed.

He didn't want to offend the guy who ran the entire academy on his first day. He mentally kicked himself for his rude entrance. 'Way to go smart guy - don't knock or anything, just barge on in! He seems like a calm guy though, hopefully he won't be super strict about this stuff.' He considered all this, while keeping a calm face, politely waiting to be dismissed, though his hands did get a little clammy.

WC: 278

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"To be frank I've been trying to review a proposal all day but the nature of an open door policy dictates seeing to the needs of the Academy's student body and faculty first. That's just the nature of the job though." he commented staring the boy down. After a few seconds of observation he'd let the boy know he was dismissed before going back to the paperwork.

(Out of Character (OoC): Since you're E Rank still I believe the missions usually revolve around small errands for people since most academy students aren't very proficient initially in many shonibi arts. Click here for a link to the Message Board and Click here for the thread for Solo Self or Team Self Mission sign ups you'd probably want to coordinate a Team Self mod ICly (In Character) for team mates before you start such a mission though.)

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When it was clear that he was dismissed, he walked out of the room and made his way to the message board that the headmaster had mentioned. 'I have a long way to go, and this is the first step!'

[topic left]

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having no blood parents had been a burden on his life, with many children his age taunting him at any chance they got for his misfortune of being abandoned. Ten years had passed since he had been abandoned at the doorstep of an elderly couple, and now that couple was nearing their end which meant it was time for Kaito to start on his life journey.

6:30AM - After getting himself bathed and dressed he sped out the door of the home he resided in. His destination was the academy headmaster’s office where he hoped to obtain as much knowledge as possible on his future.

7:00AM – Kaito arrived to the office of the headmaster and proceeded to knock at the door before letting himself into the big office. He stared in awe around him and then toward the man he assumed to be the headmaster himself. The young boy clapped both hands together and bowed respectfully to the man in the office. “Sorry if I am intruding sir, you see I’m new here and have many questions I’d like the headmaster to hear and hopefully answer.” Kaito stated with the most of respect possible for a boy his age, but the eagerness in him was very obvious with how quick he spoke. It was as if he were on some sort of time limit, or as if he just wanted to launch himself into his academy studies as soon as he left the door.

[OOC - new to the site, not to RP. eager to become part of the community.]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man blinked as the boy entered looking around his office before the boy burst into conversation after bowing. As he stopped and the room fell silent he replied in kind.

”Well I am the Head Master if there is something I can do I will attempt to accomplish it.” he simply stated motioning to the chairs in front of his desk moving aside his paperwork.

”Please sit. If you mean by “you being new here” you did you mean to the academy yes? Your venue of questioning will probably varying but I’m probably more knowledgeable about the Academy and matters involving the Spartan Quarters in general then all matters in general for the village. So ask these questions you have of me and I will answer them forthright to the best of my abilities.” he stated folding his hands in front of him.

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito listened intently to the headmaster whilst he spoke letting every bit of his words sink in before even beginning to think of his own response or even his questions that lingered in his mind. Seeing the headmaster motion toward the seats in front of his desk, Kaito would proceed to take a seat before continuing with his barrage of questions. "My apologies sir, yes I am new to the academy. So the anything I can learn from this visit will be very helpful to me." The young male explained as he leaned back fully into the seat he had taken to become more comfortable. "I suppose the most important question about the academy will be; what will be the requirements for me to graduate?"

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Right I guess I’ll give you the full rundown. To graduate you’ll need to pass five classes and complete one mission at least. Of the five classes three classes would be on the basics of the arts in Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu. They are introductory so they are quite basic so even if it’s something you don’t feel you excel at or specialize in you won’t have much issue following them most likely. Once you think you are ready simply request an exam, the Academy will review your transcripts and any questions will be asked during the exam if there are anomalies. You’ll need to display one jutsu or skill for the exam to pass as well as your transcript requirements being in order.” The man explained, ”If you need housing there is the option of leaving in the barracks if you like or don’t have accommodations once you’re enrolled in the academy.”

”To pass classes you need to take them. At the message academy board outside in the hallway you can take a marker for an available class or request a class in something specific you would like to learn about. Naturally taking one of the basic classes would be quicker to get into but you will eventually have to figure out what you would like to learn in addition to the basics so requesting them early while taking a class is recommended. Any other questions?”

(OoC: Pass at least 5 classes, do at least one mission, have a power level of 200+, be able to use a jutsu you meet the requirements for since you're working towards D Rank or a shinobi skill. Your demonstration if you'd like to pass should be based on shinobi skills sets. If you have questions or need assistance with missions at the Embassy or how to get a class feel free to PM me at any time.)

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His head would nod from time to time as his mind processed all the information that he would certainly need to remember if he desired to become a somebody in the shinobi world. When the headmaster reached the end of his explanation, Kaito proceeded by standing from his seat and bowing to the headmaster. "You've given me much to process headmaster, that was all I needed to know. I'll be leaving now sir." Kaito stated respectfully before turning, and proceeding to exit the headmasters office.

[exit topic, unless stopped ]

(ooc - thank you for the info)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The headmaster would hear a knocking coming from the door of his office. Behind the door stood two figures: Kitsune and Yume. Though Yume was not related to Kitsune by blood, she considered him as a younger brother. Kitsune brought Yume her to enroll into the academy. Between the skills taught to Yume from the gypsy clan and abilities inherited from his demonic ancestry Kitsune believes he will make a fine asset to the main branch. The two of them stood outside the door waiting to be invited inside by the headmaster.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the knock at the door he looked up from his work towards the door and stated for the person to enter putting aside the paperwork for the time being. When the two people entered he’d look from the young lady to the boy causing him to blink a few times as he stood pointing towards the seat in front of his desk. ”Is there something I can help you two with?” he’s ask looking from one to the other.

(OoC: I figure the two would enter versus just talk from outside with the door open.)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the two of them enter the headmaster would likely notice a few things. One was that the older one wore a blindfold. Not exactly unusual, but it would be something noteworthy. Obviously he is not going to give her any papers to read. The how ever was a bit of an oddity for his demonic ancestry was quite apparent. On top his head wear a pair of cat like ear in addition to his human ones on the sides. Around his waist was a cat like tail which he wore like a belt. One might think they were fake, however the movement of the ears as they scanned the room for sounds proved that idea to be false. The woman spoke “I would like to enroll by little brother Yume into the academy. Is there any requirement or paperwork that need done before he can join?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back