Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Headmaster's Office

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man looked from younger boy to the older of the two who was blindfolded. ”I don’t see why not.” he began, ”If he’s a member of the village he is free to join the academy. Paperwork is rather simple if he hasn’t actually signed up to attend the academy yet he can talk to the administration assistant in the front office outside for the form. Signing shows his acknowledgement and understanding of his entry and agreement to attend classes here if you or a guardian for the boy hasn’t done so yet. If he’ll require housing at the Barracks here in the Spartan Quarter there’s an additional form for it.” he continued before looking to the boy as his ears twitched to the sounds outside the office as he looked around, ”Do you have any questions Yume? Like what you need to do to graduate or how to sign up for classes?” he asked directly at the younger of the siblings.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shyly Yume did have a couple of questions. “Well um sir, I would like to join the main branch and I was curious what type of classes I should take.” The other question he had was of little importance and felt silly for asking. “I was also wondering if pets are allowed on the premises.” Yume had a pet cat that he normally takes with him. Her left her at home today however thinking that he would not be allowed to enter with her. His reasoning was sound for most normal school don’t allow pet. Kitsune had the feeling they would be allow here mainly due to the Inuzuka clan. However Yume was not so sure, thus the question.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Head Master nodded and addressed the boy directly, "Due to manangement's decisions one now needs to only take three classes to pass before an exam into Main Branch can be requested, One must over the basics of either Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, or Genjutsu. The two other class can be over anything the students would like to study and they are encouraged to request specialized classes in this area." The man answered before addressing the other question, "If there's nothing damaged on school property, you police after your pet should it leave anything behind, and it doesn't intterupt classes or be disruptive in some manner I don't think it'll be a problem. I'd advice you to keep an eye on them as well as to not lose your pet and need to leave a class to go find them."

The Head Master was unsure if the two had any other questions and calmly waited lookng from one to the other.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Thank you that all I wanted to know.” The two of them then leave the headmaster’s office to the front and ask to administration assistant to sign up Yume into the academy. While walking through the halls Yume sees a flier for a class coming up. It was on ninjutsu; one of the classes he needed to take.
[left topic]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu knocked on the door to the grandmaster's, standing still for a few moments, then entering the room. Gasu stood there wearing his black trench coat, looking to the grandmaster, and said "Hello... i am here to ask something...."

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A middle aged man looked towards the door as the student entered and stated he had a question to ask. Flipping the folder shut in front of him the man regarded the young boy giving him his full attention as he folded his hands on top of his desk.

"Hello, you may. If it is within my means I will answer." he replied in a barotone voice.

”Have a seat if you like.” he added as an afterthought.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu suddenly stopped, grabbed the edge of the door and said "Oh wait, i am very sorry for wasting your time.. the problem has been resolved..." He smiled and started to leave, before adding "Very sorry.." and giving a small bow, before walking off to B7.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The headmaster watched the boy apologize and quickly leave with little explanation to what it was about. Supposedly things had been resolved so he paid it little mind besides the fact someone came in and out rapidly possibly answering their own question. Raising an eyebrow he gazed at the back of the boy left his line of sight and the headmaster flipped the folder open on his desk and went back to reviewing the paperwork in front of him.

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nao slipped quietly into the school. Looking around at the interior of the building, it seemed so....big. She had only seen the inside of her bedroom for a lot of her life, and for the rest, she'd had to stay near home, within the boundaries of Inner Maruishi; she was very sheltered to say the least. She strolled down the hall with a smile on her face admiring the simplistic design of the corridor. She read all the plaques next to the room doors, an odd sight to any lookers-on, she was sure. To her though, this was a whole new world, a place where you go to study! She loved to study! This was pretty much heaven to Nao. She continued to meander along until she came to a room with the title on the plaque reading "Headmaster's Office". She smiled and saw this as an opportunity to introduce herself and get acquainted with the way they did things here, after all, if anyone knew about the academy, it'd be the headmaster. Inhaling, Nao opened the door and stepped in.

"Excuse me..? Is the headmaster in?" Nao asked tentatively moving the door more and more open, bringing the large desk into view. "My name is Kirashi Nao, I was recently enrolled and would like to ask a few questions."

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing someone looking into the Headmaster’s Office Kamaru stared for a few seconds before sneaking over behind the person. Was it a prank in the making? Did they just want to talk to the man? Were other people talking about the man’s facial hair called a moustache? Kamaru was curious and overheard the young new student speak. He blinked a few times and swished to contents of his coffee cup. After a few seconds of silence and realizing the desk looked empty in front of them the sound of a long slurp would be heard behind Nao. Looking up or behind would reveal a rather plain looking man with the pale skin of someone who doesn’t get out much wearing a black suit and tie looking in almost mimicking Nao’s posture.

”He or rather the Headmaster is at a gathering of retired shinobi I think that are still working in various fields. More than likely right now he’s reminiscing over things or in a lively discussion about now a days versus back in his time…Did you need something in particular or just the questions Kirashi?” the man would state from behind the new enrollee taking another long sip of coffee while he waited for a response.

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh!" Nao jumped forward at the man suddenly behind her. "Well, uh...I was just wanting to introduce myself and ask when and where I was to begin classes, I've been kind of in the dark in that area." Nao explained. The man was slightly odd, Nao observed.

She didn't even hear him get behind her, the desk had been empty moments before. He must've been some kind of shinobi, or perhaps Nao was just so inexperienced that she didn't quite grasp that concept yet. He held some coffee, or tea, she couldn't tell. He must not have been the headmaster if he said the real one was away at the moment, but then just who was he? She didn't know, but he didn't seem threatening or anything, just adulty.

[OOC: The question is a legitimate one too. I don't know where or how to get a class. Thanks in advance!]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OoC: No worries]

Kamaru nodded sagely before speaking. ”Well the Headmaster will be back eventually and stopping in between classes to say hello and pay respects shouldn’t hinder either of your schedules I figure… just don’t stare at his moustache for too long… or touch it, it’s quite bristly. I guess as Head Instructor for now I can show you where to do. Graduation for classes depend on which class you’re going for so keep that in mind unless you like taking classes… granted when you graduate you have more options though but everyone works at a different pace I guess.”

”Joining the ANBU branch require two passed classes one specifically in an ANBU related field taught by someone from their branch. They have their own exam for testing I believe as well but for more information and the exact details of both I’d have to request someone to come talk to you. Medical I figure is the same, a medical class being one of two passing classes and an exam proctored by someone from the branch. Main Branch you need three classes and at least one mission completed through the Embassy. Graduation is more of a formality since if you’ve meet the requirements you just request a records review and perform a skill or jutsu technique that you schedule an appointment for to be witnessed.“ Kamaru explained in a plain tone.

”That’s a lot to take in so feel free to ask questions as much as you like. If you already had the paperwork sent in to start the academy though you can start now I guess if you like. I’ll lead you to where you can sign up for classes if you like.” Kamaru offered walking to the Headmaster’s assistant and writing two notes down to be sent out. After thanking the office lady Kamaru walked down the hall slowly.

Kamaru moving to here.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back