Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Hokage, The Sennin and The Jounin?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
knM7LmO.png

Takeshi allowed himself to stand in the rain, as he allowed it to start wetting the Hokage robes, the hat clearly onto his body in those few seconds. The purple eyes showed the fire that burned within the Hokage, he knew full well that he had to be the embodiment of the will of fire, and as such he was here to see the next generation start to take on that responsibility. Normally he would have afforded the privilege to the Head Jounin and the Sennin, but this would be the first since his time as a Hokage. He was proud of what she had accomplished.

Takeshi allowed himself to listen as the slow footsteps walked up behind him, his second path was ready for combat more than ever, and even Takeshi knew that he held the key to combat, this path pure design was to cause suffering and to cause pain, something that he didn’t want to tell others but still knew that he had to do. As he waited the path stood beside him in the rain as it allowed itself to bring the hands together, the normal pattern slowly came out of him as with a puff of smoke this path was covered with the same robes and hat to signify the office that it was part of.

“The message has been sent, now we wait here in the rain. This is the place my future started and the place that her will start as well, she will discard what she once was and become something brighter. She is ready”

Takeshi spoke the words out aloud, not caring who heard them it was clear that this was a task that she had to complete something that he held close to himself, a personal meaning inside that he would see to the end. Asuka now had accept her fate.
fYYPt4v.gif

[OOC: Summoned Kenshin]
[OOC: Summoned Asuka]
[OOC: Asuka as soon as you enter the topic, you are under examination conditions]
[OOC: Asuka, good luck]
[MFT: 302]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka thought about the summons she was given with great thought. What would Takeshi actually want now? Maybe he had a new set of orders for her or a new mission that would help against the upcoming threat. It certainly was something she would have to find out for herself. It wasn't everyday she got someones from Takeshi himself... herself? At this point she had learned to roll with it, with a deep breath she started walking.

It did take her a bit, raining pouring over her head. She only hoped that sickness wouldn't overcome her after this happened. Why would Takeshi ask her to come here? She figured it had to be important for it not to take place in the Hokage Mansion. Either way she wouldn't know till she got there. With a deep breath she went into the park, immediately recognizing one of Takeshi's bodies. The green haired girl. She could only assume that the other was another one of his bodies. She only confirmed it once she got closer, yes... those purples eyes couldn't be a mistake. Asuka kneeled in front of the two bodies. Lowering her head in respect.

"Takeshi-sama." Asuka spoke "It's an honor as always." She slowly looked up, moving her wet silver hair out of her face. "If I may be so bold, I would like to know the reason of being called here."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was summoned and as always he appeared. This time he was in full gear. He wore his standard black training outfit but also wore the Leaf military vest, Sennin robes, and golden waistband signifying that he was a clean head.

As Kenshin approached, and soon enough he was awfully wet. This was nothing. He had trained in much harsher conditions. Takeshi was there one of his bodies present as was Asuka.

"Hokage. Asuka. It has been some time. I hope your missions and training have gone well. I am ready when you are Hokage." Kenshin would say solemnly.

Now the only question was Asuka ready? Well that would have to wait and see. That was the point of this after all.

[topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments as he listened to the arrivals he allowed a smile to come to his lips as he turned around to face the arrivals, nodding to Kenshin first as always respect was given to those that he trusted before the pair or Renningan eyes fell onto Asuka as he studied her for those moments, looking at her and watching her actions carefully. Pondering on the best course to take he decided to keep this part short and sweet after all she had to accept the offer first, as weird as it was the female path seemed to show more dominance in this situation as it looked back up to Kenshin.

“I am glad to hear that you are ready Kenshin, for this will push you into a position of understanding yourself, understanding your branch. As this is your first candidate deemed worthy of this exam since becoming a Sennin, are you willing to stake your position as Sennin on her passing this exam? Remember if she fails then you fail with her”

Trial by fire, one of the oldest tricks in the book, yet Takeshi had always been a fan of old tricks. As the male path looked, its hand resting on the hilt of the Katana that was at its belt, no expressions showed from this face as it watched Asuka, judging her silently as always. Unlike the other path, the words always had a tone of kindness to them, this path was the complete opposite, showing a cold more chilling tone as it spoke. Aiming its conversation directly to Asuka and ignoring the Sennin.

“Asuka, you are here today to participate in your Jounin Exam, staying here and stepping forward, pushing yourself to the limits is something that I expect of every Jounin Candidate, do you feel yourself prepare for that Asuka. Do you feel ready and understand the risks and accept them?”

Now he would have to wait to see what happened.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked to the right once her Sennin showed up, why was he here? This was something important. What exactly that was remained to be seen. Wait... stake his position? If she fails he'll be demoted? The hell! What exactly was Takeshi talking about? Fail what? Confusion was the only thing that could be read on her face. What was going on?

Takeshi's second body spoke to her, and Asuka stood up. Sheesh, this body was even more intimidating than the girl, and that was saying something. She heard when he spoke very carefully, a couple of emotions went through her mind in those few seconds. Confusion, surprise, excitement, concern. Asuka stayed in her kneeled position. "Takeshi-sama." She spoke "I am deeply honored at the chance you have given me to prove myself. I doubt I'll be able to defeat you. But I am going to make it hard for you to defeat me. I accept." She sighed, "Although if I may. I don't want Kenshin's position to be at stake just for someone as stupid as me. Although I am confident I'll be able to pass this exam, Kenshin is a wonderful Sennin and I personally do not want to be under anyone else. If I may offer something else. If my abilities aren't to your expectations, which I doubt, I suggest a tutor from Kenshin." Asuka smiled "Would that be better?"

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would nod to the both of them.

"I understand Takeshi. As for you Asuka, I would rather loose a rank than let an unqualified shinobi gain a rank. Unqualified leaders get people killed and I will have none of my Jounins get themselves or their teams killed. A title means nothing compared to the life of the villagers." Kenshin would say his voice calm. "You have my trust. Do not worry about me although it is appreciated," Kenshin would offer a flicker of a smile before his face would go back to the neutral.

It was time to begin. Now to see if the test would be passed.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to turn his attention back towards the two that stood there, it was clear that Asuka was once more trying to plead for something else to happen rather than what was going to happen anyway. He shrugged his shoulders the rain falling from the Hokage robes, as the hair gently allowed the dripping noise to be heard in the location that they where at. It was clear that he still had a lot on his mind, as he allowed a sigh to escape his lips as he listened to Asuka, though he was rather disappointing to hear that she wanted to change a situation that she has no control over.

Takeshi was impressed on the other hand that Kenshin saw this, he saw the matter at hand and knew full well that he had to accept the judgement, this lifted the spirits of the Uchiha more than he cared to admit, as he allowed himself to step forward the swordsman never letting its eyes off Asuka, though it seemed that Takeshi was more than happy to continue the exam in the old fashion that had come to be expected of someone, it was time for Asuka to begin playing with the big boys now.

“Asuka, these questions are to be answered direct, and faithfully, I want your full answers and I want a reason behind each answer, failure to do so will result in an instant fail on this exam. You need to think like a leader, as that is what a Jounin is, I expect each of them to have that ability at least inside of them.”

“First question, in your own words I want you to explain to me what defines a leader, what quality’s do you think that you have. How would you put those qualities into experience in a situation as you lead a team, what will make you step out from a normal Chuunin and into this league of your own then Asuka?”

“Second question, you are on a mission with a team. Things have gone wrong this could see the team killed in action for how this has gone. You are the team leader what actions would you take in a situation like this, the outcome of the mission will be affected, and your team could be dying. For the example let’s say you have been engaged by frost Shinobi.”

“Third question, in your opinion what is the most important part of a lesson, as your role you will be teaching academy students, so in this ideal if you teach to students, what are the key points to get across, what will be the most important things that they will take away from a lesson with yourself?”

“Final question, your right is to select your examiner. As such the last challenge for a Jounin, should you manage to pass the questions and answer them to a satisfactory level. Who will you fight, myself or Kenshin?”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, Takeshi-sama." She spoke, instantly agreeing. She had agreed to the exam in turn she was at the mercy of his examiner prowess. But she did wonder if all she had to do was answer questions, that didn't seem like it would be the end of it but she would only find out by continuing with the exam. With a sigh she took a deep breath and listened to the first question.

What defines a leader? She had to think about it for a bit, maybe she could use her own life experiences as an example. But in the end... she did have a concrete answer for every question. "A leader is defined by the respect people have for that person. To make it easier, let's use Takeshi-sama as a example." She stood up placing dropping her arms to her side. "Takeshi-sama is a leader because of his strength. People recognize it, they follow him. In turn, Takeshi listens to his people and takes their opinions into consideration. He doesn't want to see them fail but grow into something better. His a leader because of his fairness in every situation." Asuka knew this wasn't the answer he was looking for, but it was the truth, or at least... that's what se thought. "I can't yet call myself a leader since I don't have people that will willingly follow me... yet, but the qualities I've gained throughout my time as a Shinobi make it easier to be one, I will always listen to my subordinates. No opinion or complaint is ever not to be listened to. I will always be fair, aspire for the weaker Shinobi to grow stronger. Help them grow stronger, be proud when they surpass me." This question wasn't that hard, but she couldn't be direct... it was a sensible topic for her. "Depends on the mission... if it's an unexpected situation with a genin team I would try my best for them to get away.... better for the next generation to have another chance at life."

Asuka hoped that she wouldn't ever be in a situation like that. What would she do? Is the team injured? Could the situation call for an all out attack? Retreat? "Without the proper info on the strength of the Frost Shinobi. Call the mission off, use jutsu that would help in, at the very least, the team's escape. If necesarry, stay behind to buy them time. I know Shinobi are supposed to finish the mission... but no mission is worth a life..."

She would regret saying, she knew this wasn't what Takeshi wanted... hell... this wasn't what she should be saying. What was happening to her? Was this the sincere answers? Could a part of her old self still remain? Could the idiot still be in there?

"Anything that might stick. My lessons will never be pointless, being in theory or practice. I want them to learn something that will make their Shinobi life easier. That will be constantly used on the field whether it be conciously or unconciously. Since we all know... a Shinobi life is never easy."

"Kenshin." Asuka simply answered "I would like to show my Sennin that his trust in me isn't misplaced."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would listen to Takeshi and Asuka ask questions and answer them in turn.

'She is a little timid but that is to be expected. She will grow out of that soon enough.' Kenshin thought as he appraised her the rain still hitting all of them. 'The questions were answered as best as she could answer. It was a step in the right direction but would it be enough for Takeshi? That would remain to be seen'

After she decided her opponent, Kenshin would smile. He would begin to walk and as he did so the sennin robes came off and hit the ground with a squelch. He continued walking and would make one circle around Asuka his grey eyes sizing her up. He would stop in front of her, arms crossed his eyes full of fire.

"Your choice has been made. Let us see if it was the right one. I am ready when you are." Kenshin would say smiling.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Asuka answer the questions, as he nodded slowly it seemed that she had made her choice, not it was time to see this threw. Takeshi allowed himself to step away from Asuka and Kenshin, as the rain continued to pour he allowed himself to sprint up into the box, once held for all of them to watch over a student tournament, now it would be the location that Takeshi would over see the first Jounin exam, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips in a few seconds. As he glanced down at both of them, it seemed Asuka had changed since last time that they had spoken he could at least be glad of that.

“No holding back from either of you, if I feel that you are holding back I will then fail you, this is not the time to play caring, Kenshin I want to see if you have been slacking lately, I hope that you have kept yourself being well trained. Enjoy the fight and remember Asuka, this is your time to give it everything you have, prove yourself worthy of taking the title of Jounin. Make sure that you are willing to give everything you have.”

His voice cold as he spoke leaning back he knew full well that now it was time for Asuka to give it everything she had, she had picked the choice now it was her job to make sure that she gave it everything. Taking a seat on the wet stone he allowed his purple eyes to narrow down Asuka not wanting to just go and lay down and roll over, he wanted a challenge, he wanted a bit of fight and he wanted her to prove him wrong if it was possible.

[Kenshin is to call B-Mod]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took a deep breath, she had been training for this moment. This was the chance for her to prove herself in front of her superiors, probably even get promoted. She couldn't lie, she was quite excited on doing this with Kenshin. It would be a total honor to fight him.

"There's no point in holding back Takeshi-sama." Asuka stated turning to face Kenshin, her eyes changing to her Eternal Mangekyou. "I'm not going against Academy Students or someone of my peers. I'm going against a tough opponent." In a white Shinning light her white blade appeared in her hand. She took a respectful bow. "Honored to do this with you Kenshin-sama."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin's eyes flashed from Asuka to Takeshi, smile still in place.

"You do not have to worry about that. What is the point of a half hearted attempt?" Kenshin would say. "I am honored to fight you as well. Let us see how far you have come Asuka. Rise to the challenge.and do not disappointment me."

Kenshin would crouch into a fighting stance his fists raised. The smile was still in place but the aura around him changed. It seemed to drop drop several degrees and as Kenshin's muscles flexed the water around them rippled slightly. It was time to begin.

[bmod called]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka:
Hp: 27474
Cp: 31088 - 415 - 250 - 625 = 29798
Ap: 8ap - 7 = 9ap next round

Asuka Clone 1:
Hp: 1762
Cp: 1762
Ap: 2ap

Asuka Clone 2:

Asuka Clone 3:

-------------------------------------

Kenshin:
Hp: 42000
Cp: 33000 - 600 - 4000 = 28400
Ap:10ap + 1 - 6.5 = 12ap Next round

Ren:
Hp: 29400
Cp: 35400
Ap: 5 - .5 = 6ap next round

--------------------------------------------------

Uchiha Takeshi Path 1:
HP: 21300
CP: 19500

Uchiha Takeshi Path 2:

Total AP: 10 - 0 = 11

Round 1:

Kenshin Hidden action against Asuka and Hits! = 0 Seconds

Asuka Declares a dual against Kenshin = 0 Seconds

Asuka Activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan with Initiative

Kenshin Equips Titanstone Knuckles with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Asuka Equips Oathkeeper with with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Kenshin Opens the Fifth Gate with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Kenshin opens the Sixth Gate = 0.5 Seconds

Kenshin opens the Seventh Gate = 1 Second

Asuka does a Hidden action against Kenshin and Misses! = 2.5 Seconds

Kenshin Summons Ren to the Battle = 5.5 Seconds

Asuka uses Stunt Double = 5.625 Seconds
- Asuka uses Elemental Clones!
- Asuka enters Stealth! [Kenshin is unaware, Ren is Unaware!]

Ren equips her weapon = 6.5 Seconds

Kenshin uses Willpower to use Cancel but it does nothing! = 10 Seconds

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
And so the battle began. They both drew weapons and Kenshin saw those red eyes activate. So she had those eyes. Interesting. Would have to keep a watch on those eyes.

Kenshin summoned Ren before doing much else even as he felt his chakra gates open.

"What is it now? Injured yourself again?" Ren asked the small blue black toad as she equipped her weapons, a pair of spiky gauntlets.

Asuka decided it seemed to hide in the shadows as her clones appeared. Kenshin had no time for such tricks but it was useful.

The rain continued around them an occational lightning bolt rocking the air.

"Good work Asuka! Preparing yourself against a stronger enemy! Now, how will you continue?"

[actions sent]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth as her weapon was summoned and her eyes changed to the Eternal Mangekyou, she was going to go all put against him. This wasn't going to be a joke.

Kenshin took out his own weapons and she knew it was going to be bad if she got hit by those. But something strange happened afterwards, Kenshin started glowing? He seemed to be getting stronger, what the hell was he doing? She needed time, more time to come up with a plan. She was going to use what she used with Ziren. She tried, but it failed apparently. Dang it!

Kenshin's summon appeared, it was kinda cute to be honest. But no time for distractions. With a clinch of her teeth she did quick handseals, summoning her clones and dissapearing. It seemed they weren't aware of where she was. Asuka could use this to her advantage. Now... she needed a plan.

[Action Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka:
Hp: 27474 - 3740 = 23734
Cp: 29798 - 110 - 1000 - 3030 = 25658
Ap: 9ap - 7 = 9ap next round

Asuka Clone 1:
Hp: 1762 - 3740 = Poof!

Asuka Clone 2:

Asuka Clone 3:

Plasma Star:
Hp:6600

-------------------------------------

Kenshin:
Hp: 42000
Cp: 28400 - 1925 - 2065 = 24410
Ap:12ap - 5.75 = 12ap Next round

Ren:
Hp: 29400
Cp: 35400
Ap: 6ap - 0 = 6ap next round

--------------------------------------------------------

Uchiha Takeshi Path 1:

Uchiha Takeshi Path 2:

Total AP: 10 - 0 = 11

Round 2:

Kenshin Hidden action against Asuka = 0 Seconds [Miss]

Asuka uses Transformation with Initiative = 0 Seconds [Kenshin is aware]

Kenshin uses Concussion pulse against Asuka, Clone 1, Clone 2 and Clone 3! = 2.5 Seconds [Hits Asuka, Clone 1, Clone 2, Clone 3] [Asuka is suppressed!]
-Kenshin is now aware of Asuka

Asuka uses Ring of Fire on herself = 2.77 Seconds

Kenshin uses Devastating Aura =4.79 Seconds [Hits Ren!, Hits Takeshi Path 1]

Asuka uses Nebula Shine = 6.1 Seconds

- Actions unable to target due to RoF are saved

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would be surprised to see Asuka transform. So that was the real one.

"Now to deal with these" Kenshin would raise his balled fist and focus a second.

He opened his hand and seemingly from the force of doing it, basts of invisable energy shot out and hit each of the clones and Asuka herself. The clones poofed away.

Asuka would then protect herself as a ring of fire protected her.

"Not bad. But always on the defense? Are you afraid to strike back? Defense will only get you so far!" Kenshin said as he roared his aura giving off even more energy than normal.

Kenshin would eye the small star suspiciously.

"Ren, You know what jutsu to use." Kenshin would say. Ren would just nod her eyes watching Asuka carefully.

It was time to up the stakes in this battle a little.

[actions sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back