Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Leaf's Pride has Arrived! .. again (Open!)

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Deport me once shame on you …

Was the thought that went through Riku’s head as he had travelled to Tea country. He didn’t get particularly far last time he had come here with Nitish, but maybe it was cause he didn’t bring enough friends to explore the place. The rogue had solved that problem in a simple manner. He invited more people. The academy students of the Leaf were social creatures, and it didn’t take long to send out the invitations, who passes up a free vacation?

“Here we are!” Riku declared loudly, climbing out of one of the fish barrels the ship was transporting.

He wasn’t a particular fan of sleeping in fish barrels, but the boat ride took awhile and these crowded places didn’t leave many other options. Fish was a strangely softly bed material though …

“Here we are,” Riku said, mostly to himself, as he walked off the boat to the docks themselves, “Tea country! Best place in the world for tea, money, views. Makes us look bad come to think of it.”

The rogues eyes spied one of the tourists at the dock, taking photos of the arena that could be seen nearby. The sound of the camera made Riku shudder in memory, but a shimmer in his eye remained. He needed to get a camera while he was here. The thought passed him for now though, as the realisation that his clothing did smell of fish, and he almost looked the part.

“Going to need to clean up …” Riku said with a groan, spinning towards his companions, “So … how did the trip go for everyone else?!”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Feets dangling from the masts... Red hairs weaving in the wind... Kotori simply had paid to be on board instead of hiding in a fish barrel... She wasn't that bad to do it... But rather not when she wasn't really at work. Right now she had a vacation and slowly... she started to spot a lid coming off from a fish barrel by the looks of it... Or she missed the lid by everything at all. Certain thoughts were crossing her mind, but she was more than baffled that no one else had seen him coming out of there... Now that she started to think... This was the male from her past class. "Riku..." She muttered and tilted her head slightly to the side, her arm slowly raising to lean on the palm of the hand while the boat crew was working on the docking of the whole ship...

She kept there sitting for a moment, swinging her legs till she thought it would be a fun to play around here... After all, tea would be an amazing place, she still had to do a part of her work though. Since she didn't come here just for a vacation.
She hopped off the part of the ship to land on the wooden floors. Creaking under the sudden weight. "Mahalo!" She greeted the other and waved. "Never really thought I would meet you here..." She spoke and slowly she started to tilt her head to the side. "May I ask what you are doing here..? THe fisherman only asked for 20 yen to cross me over..." She made a sheepish grin and started to pinch her nose. The smell... The smell of fish was honestly sticking onto this young man's clothing. "That.. reeks..." She muttered out, maybe the harsh words. "Sorry... BUt... I'm going to talk to you a meter away..." She said sheepish and took a step back. This... was worse then she thought the smell would be.

[Topic entered]
// Quick post, sorry for the quality.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“The trip wasn’t good for me at all,” Ryujou said sullenly as he stuck his head out of his barrel, “Man, I hate sea creatures so much but the benevolent Lord of Honey has his own paths for each of us, and mine happened to be in the bottom of that barrel full of dumb fish. I better be able to find some honey in this dumb fish country.” He looked around at the rest of the dock, looking hopefully at some of the crates suspecting that they might be hiding honey.

The boy then clambered out of the fish barrel, trying to futilely wipe some of the fish ooze off of his trench coat with his hands before surveying the dock and the city behind it. “Well, this place does seem a lot cooler than our village. They get cool towers while we get lame shacks; they get a big castle while we have a dumb rock. No wonder we’re still some backwoods nation making alliances with a bunch of other countries that don’t care about us.”

Ryujou sent his bugs off to find honey and looked back at Riku through the least dirty spot on his glasses, “So where’d you guys get jumped last time again? And where’s role model Maru? I’ve still gotta meet the great and dashing Maru – need to see what sort of legend those old Fogies don’t want us to become.” Wiping his glasses, he noticed the other girl there standing a bit away. “Oh hello there, honey is great. Honey is wonderful. Do you like honey?”

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsu appeared on the docks, waving at Riku and the rest as they arrived. The black-haired Yamanaka wore what seemed to be a neck brace. Unfortunately, half-way through the trip, his barrel fell off the boat. In the waves, being knocked around, he’d sprained his neck. But, he was here now, and that’s what mattered!

Riku, Ryujou!” Katsu exclaimed, at which point an upset captain started to approach them, likely to inquire as to why there were boys inside the fish barrels he was delivering. With a flick of his finger, Katsu manipulated the man’s inner chakra, his Yin, the mind. Using the Amnesia jutsu, the seagoer would seem quite baffled for a while, as he’d forgotten why he had been so angry. It wasn’t permanent, but should be long enough that they shouldn’t need to worry about it.

Been waiting for you guys forever. Who’s the girly?” Katsu asked, nodding at Kotori. At the same time, Katsu also went ahead and linked up his senses to the crew, more so to keep an eye on them than anything else. He wasn’t typically the ‘responsible-type’, but he learned quickly that it isn’t being responsible to keep an eye on Riku: it’s called not wanting explosive tags slipped into the toilet that are wired to trigger the moment he flushes. He itches his sword’s hilt, feeling a sudden urge to unsheathe.

[Topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Travelling by water wasn't exactly the Inuzuka brothers' strong point. They hated both the stench of fish and the feeling of being sat atop a rocking, swaying hunk of metal floating through the ocean. Rather than being hulled up in a fish barrel, the shinobi and his dog had rather fortunately been able to stow away inside one of the larger shipping containers. It gave them more breathing room and it was pretty easy to make a hole between some of the more weaker wooden slats to get in and out quickly. At long last, the ship finally docked and it was time to sneak back to the front of the ship and slither past the ship's crew as quickly as possible.

"Ryujou, Katsu, Riku!"

Kohaku chirped merrily as he caught up to his fight club acquaintances (and also classmates). The smell of honey, cat fur, and guilt were unmistakable. Shiromaru seemed to be indignantly sniffing at Katsu's legs to check if that cat was hiding anywhere.

"It's Kohaku," he smiled warmly, particularly at Riku who he wasn't sure even knew his name yet. After a few minutes, Shiro piped up again and was already pouncing up at the other students' legs.

"We're stow-aways! How cool is tha-" said the Inuzuka, suddenly trailing off as he noticed another scent. This time it was a slightly older looking girl, ....I mean, hey, we got here completely legitimately, how about that?"

Neither ninja nor nin-ken had seen here around before so he wasn't holding his breath that she was a student, but she must've been aboard when the ship left Fire Country. He approached her slowly, sniffing around her for a minute or so but not getting too close; the smell of fish was almost overpowering his heightened senses and he had to admit that it was making him feel a bit woozy.

"Hey! Come join us!"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth as she got out of the Uchiha household, she had locked all over the place and Kotori was nowhere to be fun. Her quick steps made people that were coming towards her move away, her eyes had rage in them. "I swear... when I find that Brat I'm going to give her a piece of my mind." Her hands turned into fists, her eyes turned into her Eternal Mangekyou. Asuka teleported around Konoha, trying to find her Little Sitster. Where the hell could she have gone?

That was a while ago.

Thankfully, she had gotten a tip of where she was thanks to the Guard at the gates... after death threats where issued. No she found herself in tea, Asuka had punched a fisherman that had yelled at her for not being careful around the dock. She wasn't happy... none at all. She kept mumbling angry profanities to herself while trying to come up with a solution. How dare she go all the way there? She knows she has to tell her Big Sister where she's going. Especially if she left the village.

But she did see one boat in the distance, would this be in range? Maybe. More importantly would she be in that boat? Well, if not Asuka was definetely going to hunt her down. With a deep breath she opened her eyes.

As if out of nowhere Asuka stepped out and she clinched her teeth. Seeing the familiar straight clump of red hair take a step back, and were the gods in her favor. Her Little Siter had actually stepped back and crashed into her.
tumblr_nf1ggk1a3v1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Asuka raised her hand, letting it drop on it's own and giving Kotori quite a head chop. Not enough to cause huge amounts of pain, but enough for it to be uncomfortable. "BRAT!" Asuka yelled out, folding her arms. "How... many times have I told you... to LET ME KNOW where YOU'RE going?!" She was angry, it had almost given her a heart attack when she found out she was gone. "You know perfectly well I trust your strength and you. But don't you think a "OH, forgot to say Sis. I'm going to Tea." would be nice! A letter! A god damn note! It's annoying to look for you all over the place!" She went on a rant, pacing back and forth "What if you were in trouble and I never knew?" She asked looking at her now with worry in her eyes, the anger was still there though. "You know Sensei and Hokage-sama are busy so you have to tell me." She looked down at her with a sigh "I'm the one that's supposed to take care of you. Don't do that to me."

[Topic entered]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku gave a grin as he glanced between his peers before his eyes drifted towards the new girl. She mentioned they met, which had Riku reflecting for a moment before giving a casual shrug to her with an apologetic smile. He didn’t recognise the girl.

“Yep,” Riku confirmed with a nod, “Completely legal entrance! Here for adventure and fun, and maybe a few group photos. Wanna come with us?”

Riku gave a grin to the girl as he began to walk off to let her follow, his eyes moving towards Katsu as he walked by. He was wondering where the hell Katsu went from the ship. How’d he get here before us?! Riku dismissed it with a small laugh towards him, before spinning towards the team, the white-haired boy leaping onto a nearby perch on the harbour to look at the team.

“So … I’m thinking we set up in the city,”
Riku explained, looking between them, “See the sights, meet the people. Maybe figure out a good place for lunch. Then, maybe check out this arena place and that awesome castle I hear they got. Who knows, maybe we can also check out the countrysi-“

As Riku was about to finish, he was interrupted by angry dog noises in the form of barking, said sounds coming from what was apparently a very angry Uchiha girl yelling at … Kotori? Riku’s eyes glanced towards the girl with a twinkle, feeling a tinge of pride to see someone else getting yelled at beside him. His heart began to sink however as he listened to the invading Uchiha’s words … Hokage … trust in strength?

“Oh hell,” Riku muttered to himself as his hands went to his forehead, “That’s the Hokage’s girl!”

Riku erupted into laughter as he leaped from his perch, walking up to the two girls with his normal grin, glancing between the two before crossing his arms. The rogue then pointed towards Kotori with a smile.

“Now I recognise you,” Riku said with a wink, “I take back that invitation, you got someone to be with afterall! And you ..”

Riku flicked towards the Uchiha, it was Asuka, what the hell was she doing here? He passed by the thought as he looked at the angry girl with another playful grin, he never seemed to spot her doing anything besides threatening people.

“Asuka,” Riku said with a sigh, looking towards her, and her sharingan on … again, “I’m used to seeing girls get red faced when they’re around me … but you know it’s meant to be the cheeks, not the eyes. You’ll catch on. Just call me if you need the chance to practice some more.”

With that, the white-haired boy dismissed them with a small kiss blown towards Asuka, before spinning back towards his friends with a roll of his eyes. Riku then began to walk away from the docks, glad to get the chance to leave.

“So, anyone got anywhere they wanna see before lunch?” Riku questioned as he left.

[Topic Left]
(OOC: Keep seeing everyone colour their words. I wanted to try it out!)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hey there!" Ryujou happily greeted Katsu on the docks and followed Riku up with Kohaku as he listened to Riku explain their plan for the Tea Country, continuing to look around at the unfamiliar buildings. The God of Honey was truly marvelous, being able to create so many cool different looking things in this very rich seeming location. While still praising the abilities of Honey in his mind, he was suddenly shaken out of his stupor by some very loud commotion apparently right next to him.

Angrily drawing out a jar of honey for completely justifiable self defense, he turned to see what was going on. Lo and behold, it was the angry ghost girl pacing and shouting up a storm. Having people jump out of nowhere was really bad on the heart and Ryujou tried to figure out what she was yelling about this time. Ghostie girl seemed very familiar with the new red haired girl and it all seemed very suspicious. Beginning to connect the dots as Red Eye scolded Red Hair, Ryujou backed up in shock. The Ghost was the caretaker of this girl? The Hokage was involved!? It seemed like this heretical rabbit hole went much deeper than he thought it did if even the leader of their village was somehow involved with these arcane shenanigans.

Ryujou continued to take a few steps backwards as their handsome leader charmed the ghost girl, gripping his honey jar tight. As their conversation finished up and Riku began leading the others away, he pitched the jar towards Red Eye White Ghost, "Stop harassing a divine servant with your mystical booga booga!"

Satisfied that he had done his best to keep the spirits away, Ryujou's stomach grumbled as he turned to catch up with Riku. "I just want to hurry up and get some lunch," He sulked, trying to cast away the weird ghost people from his mind, "Didn't get to eat anything at all on that smelly fish boat."

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kohaku and Shiromaru being the hermits that they were didn't recognise anything of the girl, neither the other girl who had begun dragging her away. He'd never met them before and he wasn't really sure what all the drama was about. Not paying much mind to it, he stuck with the people he already knew and headed down the docks with the likes of Katsu, Ryujou, and Riku, ready to enjoy what the land of Tea had to offer.

Topic Left~

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hokage’s girl?” Katsu tilted his head to take a peek at the supposed daughter of the Hokage from behind Riku, before his ‘esteemed’ leader charged off. Probably for the best that they leave.

When he’d been knocked into the ocean, Katsu had quickly been surrounded and circled by a school of sharks, surely intent to feast on his innards. He had drawn his sword, walking on the waves which acted like an ever shifting landscape to his epic battle with the sea-dwelling apex predators. And yet, he knew himself to be surrounded and at a clear disadvantage in many ways, so rather than combat the foes, Katsu decided to be eaten, but by his own accord. Calling deep into the ocean with his mind, Katsu found and manipulated a giant whale to surface and swallow Katsu whole, to which Katsu, while still eaten, found himself temporary haven.

From this recent experience, Katsu learned it best to choose his own trouble over that brought upon you, and therefore he’d rather choose his company with the crew over hanging with somebody who, more than likely, was one of Takeshi’s cronies. Apples falling from trees and all, right?

Besides the really suspect lines from Asuka, there was another reason Katsu would rather avoid this Kotori character: she bought a ticket. Were the crew too poor to pay for the ride? Of course not, but it isn’t about the convenience, but about the adventure, the crazed high from fear and thrill, the blood pumping through the veins. If she couldn’t appreciate excitement, best she not tag along them after all.

With that, Katsu followed his crewmates with a small wave to the two Uchiha (?).

[Leaves topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back