Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Letter (Private: Req. Kitsune)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
24xm5js.jpg

Rp said:
Sitting at his desk, Junko waited as he was expecting a letter to come at any moment. It was involving medical branch relations with sand based on what the messenger cub told Junko at the gate. Junko was the intended recipient, but Kitsune got the message before Junko based on the cubs description. Junko hadn't had the letter dropped off to him yet, so Junko requested Kitsune to drop it off today. Once she did, Junko would proceed accordingly. Until then, Junko was going through ninja profiles and checking everyone's specializations.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune knocked and entered the office and with a joking tone said ”Mail service.” before dropping the letter off on Junkos desk. ”Friendly advice, don’t give Akujin an inch of ground. I’ve heard bad things. Regardless, not my table anymore. Have fun, I’m going back to my work.” she said before heading for the door again.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
upon a few taps and entrance, Kitsune entered with the letter in hand as expected.

”Friendly advice, don’t give Akujin an inch of ground. I’ve heard bad things. Regardless, not my table anymore. Have fun, I’m going back to my work.”

nodding to kitsune, Junko took note. "Thank you." Junko said before opening the letter himself and taking a read. The sennin didn't know much about the sandie or sand itself overall. Especially after their big "exam". Things would have to be looked into and Junko knew exactly who to talk to.

[Topic Left: Letter received]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back