Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Loner of the group (open)

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaguya Yumiko found himself in the sand academy school. Why was he here? To figure out more about his clan. Who exactly was his father, and why the hell was his left hand the way it is.

Due to some unknown reasons, birth defect maybe. A skeletal bone structure covered his left hand, making it more stronger than it needs to be. Bone, covering skin and flesh, covering bone. If anyone was to know the answers to his questions, it'd probably be one of the many teachers of this school. Well, maybe not so much of his father. But the other two questions, maybe.

Yumiko walked around, remembering his days when he was in the academy. He was a loner back then, and he's more of a loner now.

Aoi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aina Aoyama. His caretaker ensured the top left of her bony charge's tank top was embroidered with her name just in case he gets lost or something. He shyly kept his hands to himself, careful not to touch anything lest he befoul things once more like what the middle aged lady at the registration area said. He was told to scram and that he would not be able to steal anything from her and that he should just go back to the slums where he belongs. He nodded to her and walked away just to stay away from further trouble. And here he was, keeping his hands tightly folded in front oh him as he looked around in fascination. Everything in this part of Suna was neat! It was unlike everything he was used to in the slums. In the slums, a day wouldn't be complete without two people trying to kill each other, a person getting incorrectly accused of theft, murder, and other petty crimes, and two or three people committing sexually inappropriate acts in public. Everyone here was just getting on with their business and no one is fighting on every corner. What fascinates him even more was the lack of stenches he was used to back home. Garbage were in actual garbage cans, which he had never seen before as everyone back home just throws their garbage to empty lots. His house had decrepit cans of biscuit used as garbage receptacles. They just empty that can in said empty lots. As the boy continued to wander, he saw a boy with a skeletal left hand and a nice pair of eyes. He nervously walked up to the boy hoping he doesn't get shooed away or gets mistaken for a pickpocket due to his scruffy grey tank top, bony body and poor complexion.

"
Hello. I'm Aoi and I'm getting enrolled in here." He stretched his thin hand, shaking with his eyes looking into the other boy's amber eyes.

"
You have beautiful eyes."

OOC: I'll leave if you don't want my character here.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko's thoughts were interrupted by a kid. He claimed to be Aoi, and that he was going to be going to this academy.

Reluctantly, he shook the kids hand, ignoring what he said about his eyes. Instead, he just looked out a window, not saying anything for a minute. And then he took a look at the kid. He looked like he came from the red light. A terrible place, full of wannabe criminals.

"Are you from the Red Light?
I am from that area. Say, if you want to get strong. You have to be stronger than all those slums who prey off the weak. And make sure that you don't be stupid and decide to be the group leader of any of those groups down there."

Yumiko let a bone fragment come out of his hand, and drop into the ground. Piercing through and making some cracks in the floor tiles .

Aoi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The Red Light? No but I live in a place a bit more decrepit and with less developments. Our place is so decrepit it doesn't even had a proper name. I heard people just refer to it as there."

He spoke softly, some words getting a bit whispery. He had never had the habit to talk to people a lot but he is trying to change. Maybe this guy knows a lot and he could learn from him. Fidgeting from side to side, he failed to notice a bit of bone that the other boy let drop to the ground.

"
We don't really have groups in our area. People just tend to fight each other and do lewd things in public. My caretaker told me that our area is a desperate place filled with desperate people who does things out of sheer desperation. It seems like a sad way to be."

he started, but then there was something on his mind that he really wanted to know about the other boy.

"
I don't mean to be rude but why is your hand like that?"

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko nodded when the kid said that he was not from the Red Light. Figures. Too innocent. Though it does sound like he has had some troubles. Eh, not any of Yumiko's business to go poking around.

"That place seems like a dream compared to the Red Light. The first time I was there, I was forced to kill. Though,
in more real life situations, it is a kill or be killed scenario. Part of being a ninja, I suppose."

Then the kid asked about his skeletal hand. Yumiko sighed. Either everyone asks about his bone hand, or they look at it, not saying anything at all, making him more pissed than if they just asked.

"Birth defect." was all that he had said. Don't get him wrong, he never hated that his left hand was all bone. What he did hate was for the fact that it brought way too much attention than he likes.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back