Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Lost and Never Found [Private]

Takumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just squatting.

In the middle of the afternoon, Ryuji found himself settled within a squat as he eyed an entirely orange feline. It was parked just near the corner of the alleyway - one that would bring those who rounded it to a portion of sidewalk where they could venture across the street. Currently, there was little interest between the two in moving at all. The academy student idled in his usual, overly-ambitious gear. His katana was with him; though, not that it had been drawn. It rested at his side, hanging in partial suspension as its end had long-since been acquainted with the ground as a result of Ryuji’s newfound, low position.

He reached a hand casually forward, rubbing his thumb and index finger together as he clicked his tongue against the back of his teeth. Seemingly, this boy was attempting to beckon the felid; but there was no urgency to it. It was as if the youth just managed to happen upon this orange cat and was attempting to get it to come over to him. For a moment, it almost did. Something quickly caught its attention. Its eyes widened, its ears perked up and its posture grew more rigid. Then it ran off.

“...Aw. Welp…” Ryuji muttered as he looked to the empty spot the cat occupied moments ago. It was then did something catch his ear. Footsteps and rapid ones at that. They did not possess much weight to them, but they were rapid enough to imply running. The sounding was from behind and as he turned his gaze over his shoulder, a child younger than him ran up and stopped just short of him.

“Orenji!” he yelled towards nothing -well, now nothing. It quickly became obvious the child was calling out to the cat that had run off.

“Oh… so, that’s your cat, kid?” Ryuji asked.​

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Over yonder, an ASMR fanatic’s greatest dream was being produced. A girl with long black hair and amethyst eyes scribbled nosily away on what appeared to be a sketchbook. Skin nearly as light as the parchment she inscribed upon, the only visible portion of it was her face due to her all-encompassing attire. A black jacket (slash cloak) crested with the Uchiha fan on the back, dead in the center, remained unzippered over a white shirt trimmed in black accents. Her scarf balanced on the precipice of white and purple, obscuring the signature high-collar her clan was known to wear. Black leggings, gloves, and boots completed the garb.

Her gaze darted from the boy, the feline, and her notebook quickly. Closer inspection of her would reveal small kits and satchels possibly harbouring her other belongings. She seemed intent on whatever project she embarked upon, periodically erasing and correcting whatever mistakes or blemishes desecrated her work. ”Damn,” she muttered to herself when the cat ran off, seemingly discontent with the occurrence as she glanced at the sketchbook. ”Almost.”

Alerted by the sound of footsteps encroaching on the boy around thirty feet away, the Uchiha tilted her head to the side. She listened to the interaction between the two youths, one closer to her age than the other, and then sauntered over to the scene.

“Hey, don’t freak out, but I actually just drew everything that transpired,” the student announced, holding up her book and displaying an incredibly meticulous and detailed life drawing. ”Name’s Uchiha Masami, I like to put people watching and drawing together to work on my skill. Couldn’t help but over hear this convo and, yeah, is this the cat you’re talking about?” With those words, she showed it to the younger child present before them.

From a pragmatic standpoint, she thought that if this was a case of a runaway animal, then it could help her—no, perhaps the two of them with oncoming tasks they would receive at their future ranking. Though she didn’t know the other boy, she could not help but notice the katana at his waist, and while armed regular denizens weren’t terribly uncommon, it was more likely that he aspired to the same blood-soaked profession as she did.

Takumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When did she get there?

Ryuji glanced towards the nearby shinobi aspirant, sketchbook in hand and drawing tool only still now after a period of furious motions prior.

“Yeah, it is my cat!” the child answered, drawing Ryuji’s attention back towards him despite his eye dancing from him and back to the Uchiha sporadically. He nodded in response to the drawing he was shown while the swordsman leaned it to catch sight of it as well.

“That’s a good drawing,” he commented regardless of how obvious the fact was. That combination of that and her attire proved intriguing to Ryuji. “You’re an artist? Or… a ninja too?” While he inquired, the child ran by and followed within the long-since-evanesced wake of the orange feline. He disappeared around the corner after making a hard right when reaching the sidewalk.

“Hey, kid!” Ryuji called after him, but to no avail. “I wonder if I should help. Is that something ninjas do?” While at first it appeared as if he was asking himself, he did turn to look at the Uchiha. “I’m Nanjirou Ryuji, by the way, and I may run after that kid there and see if I can help snatch that cat for ‘em, yeah?” His hands fell upon a potion of leg just behind his knees as he pushed himself up into a standing position.

“Although, those things are quick. I just assume it stopped and hid somewhere, so I wouldn’t kill me to take a moment before rushing off.” He thought while muttering things like, “flower shop’s just across the street.” Ryuji was taking his time, but offering some thought as to where he thought the feline could be found.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back