Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The meeting of youths [Private]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
OOC
This thread is only for Yoshinaga Miyako, Kagatsuchi Shisou and Keiji

After having proven to himself in the latent classes of which he attended, his lack of understanding and knowledge of so many elements in the Shinobi world was plentiful.
Keiji decided he was going to read and study more stuff on his own.
Chakra, gotta look more into that.. Equipment types, gotta look more into that too.. Roles, combat.. Jeesh there's so much!
Keiji was around the bookshelves containing knowledge on the basics of just about anything involving the Ninja of Kumo's ways, and scanning what books he needed to read.

He picked down 3 books. All 3 about the flow and control of chakra. He found the subject quite interesting.
He wasn't normally a heavy reader, but after having gained access to the area after he came of age and he had become an Academy student, his curiosity got the better of him.
He wanted to see what he could manage to learn on his own. Without a teacher. Keiji shivered slightly by the thought of his new sensei looking him over his shoulder. Kitsune.. He sighed to himself as he carried the books to a free reading table. "I'm thankful she's not here.." he said, whispering to himself.

The reading tables were of sturdy design, chairs included. They tended to fit the whole library setting.
The reading tables were designed for study groups, since many Acedemy students and Genin tended to visit here and they needed good places to sit and study together.
All tables had 4 chairs situated around them, there were a few tables, but not many.
A few other shinobi was around the Library. Non of which Keiji paid much attention to. All reading through their own books, while some were just looking around.
He tended to stay quiet when he wasn't required to speak. So simply ignored their presence and kept him to himself.
Keiji looked at the time and took note in his mind. 10:00 He wanted to make sure he wasn't there for too long, his brother might need him when he gets home in the late afternoon.

He sat down, took up the first book and placed it in front of him.
He took a deep breath, opened the book, and began reading.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The meeting of youths [Closed]

She sighed lightly. There was just too much she did not know. Her mother kept her too sheltered. But she knew her father had crossed this path and he loved her dearly, so she decided to give things a try. It was too boring being a seamstress like her mother. Miya pulled her long deep red hair into a loose pony tail as she entered the building. Her run was great, now all she needed to do was study. Learn more of the Shinobi way, of which she knew nothing about. As she walked in, she looked about taking in faces of people she had never seen before. Many of them seemed bland, like the people from her small home village. But there was one who did catch her eye, dark skin, hair like she had never seen before, he was sitting on his own reading. She shrugged, 'Ignore your dumb urges, Miya...' So she started to look at the shelves, they were so big, so plentiful.

'Where to start?' she thought. She looked at the names of some of the books on the shelves. None caught her eye, maybe she was too short to see the good ones? She shook her head and studied the lines of books further. 'Ah!! Some beginners books!' She became excited and started pulling them off the shelves. After she had gotten a stack in her arms that reached above her chin, she decided to stop, sit down and read them. Peeking over the books, she saw a spot across from the boy that caught her eye earlier. She started her way to the table he was sitting at, but she had to go around him. As she walked past him, she got distracted by his hair, again. 'I wonder what it feels like?' Being so busy starting at his hair, she didn't realize how close she had come to him. Her foot hooked on his chair and she fell forward, her books flying from her hands, quicker than she had gathered them.

(Ooc: Sorry my introduction is so clumsy. Thought it might be funny ^.^)

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Re: The meeting of youths [Closed]

(ooc: The Introduction is perfect! Funny indeed! hehe)

His attention was not faulting, as he was reading intensively in a chapter about the breathing when concentrating on the flow of chakra.
He hadn't even noticed he was imitating what he was reading in the book.
Keiji suddently felt a shift the air, to be precise a shift in his chair as he looked to the side in a split second he saw a girl with long red hair falling as he had apparently slipped.
His mind snapped and he reached out with his arms, knees thrown forward to hit the ground as he reached forward. He got under her with his arms and managed to catch her right before she had hit the ground.
His knees keeping them both up his arms had her captured successfully, but only barely, his one holding around her forward waist, the other around her top forward stomach.

Unfortunately Keiji hadn't considered the fact that his right hand was at the current moment grabbing her left boob.
This was in no way in his mind or in any way would cross it, since his interaction with other sex had primarily been only of communicative situations.
The books hit the floor with a large bump, resulting in many of the eyes in the Library were at the current moment, staring. At least Keiji assumed so.
"Woah there, careful." was the only words that could escape his mouth at the time.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Beginnings.

It had just been that kind of morning. You know the kind where nothing seemed to be going right, yet everything seemed to be going exactly how it should be. Shisou was reeling backwards, his knives flailing in the air, warding off his father’s attacks as best he could. Backpedalling, Shisou knocked furniture away from him left and right as his father came in with a mace and hand-and-a-half katana smashing that same furniture. Had the man gone completely crazy? Shisou did not have time to ponder that big question as the fight quickly escalated and Shisou was forced to duck outside his house. There was no talking between the two men, only their labored breathing and the sound of blades and feet. Ducking the last attempt with the mace, Shisou flicked his wrists and nicked his father in the ribs with his kunai.

The breath escaped the older man, and a dull rage seemed to fill in his eyes. That was the look Shisou feared the most, when Shinji truly woke up and grew angry. It didn’t happen often –the man sat in a drunken stupor most days. Shisou had literally woken the beast. The air cracked suddenly, and Shinji was nowhere to be found. The wind whistled behind Shisou, and in the next moment his side exploded with the intense flame of pain. It blossomed throughout the entire right side of his body, and in the next moment Shisou crumpled to the ground, his body ceasing to hold him up. How did he do that? I couldn’t even see him.

“It would be kinder to you if I ended your life right now.” Shisou lay where he did, shocked into silent intensity. Those had been the first words his father had spoken to him since he declared his intentions to join the academy within the Village. “The only things left for you are pain and death. I have done my best to keep you safe, yet you do not see that. This was your choice, you know? You chose to fight, you chose to oppose me, I am only rewarding you with that same gusto. Now get on your feet boy, or should I cut you down where you stand?”

All the while Shinji spoke, Shisou had been poised to strike, and in that moment his father dropped his guard, expecting an answer, Shisou sprung up quickly, his body first tensing then uncoiling as he vaulted himself to a standing position. His hand flung out, almost imperceptibly fast, and with it his two kunai; they sailed through the air and hit with dead precision, one through each hand. Shisou knew where he had to be, behind Shinji, but knowing the speed of his father, Shisou knew it never to be possible. However, quitters could not be winners, and Shisou moved his body into position. To his utter surprise, he just seemed to… appear behind Shinji, exactly as he had wanted to; Shinji looked back at him, his entire body having gone deathly still. Granted that opportunity, Shisou reached for his kunai lodged in his father’s hands, and forcefully tugged them out.

“Go kill someone else you old, lecherous fool.” Shisou turned hide and ran, as quickly as he could, favoring his left leg to get him wherever he could go. After reaching a safe distance, Shisou let his mind wander. How did I do that? I don’t even remember traveling the entire way to get behind him, let one travel that fast. How is that possible? I know Shinji won’t tell me, but maybe someone at the Library will know, or at least maybe know of a book I can read that will help. I just hope there is nothing wrong with me.

With the thoughts of garnering knowledge on the forefront of his mind, Shisou set his pace for the library, though he went much slower now, the need for rushing was gone, even though it had been replaced by the fearful excitement of new discovery. The rest of the walk was uneventful, even though every other person looked at him strangely for his limp and the fact that the kunai on his belt were stained with blood. Shouldn’t they be used to this? This is a shinobi village. Shisou shook his head and walked slightly faster; he arrived at the library shortly after, and made sure he wasn’t dripping blood before walking inside, his traveling cloak wrapped around his body firmly.

Even though he knew he looked suspicious, Shisou still wanted to know the information, so he immediately went to the front desk, where the receptionist seemed to just be waiting for someone to show up, maybe not many people actually came up and talked to her. So Shisou simply asked the woman where he may find a book on the ability for a shinobi to warp, essentially, behind another. She told him that it sounded maybe like a trait from a certain bloodline or clan, if at all {unless it was a jutsu, and there were way too many of them to have a comprehensive list}, and then she pointed him in the general direction where he could find all of Kumo’s vast resources on the subject matter (well only the stuff he could officially read of course!).

The walk was a short one, and in almost a respectably short amount of time, Shisou had chosen an encyclopedia of the largest of magnitudes, the very weight of the dust sitting on the upper edge was enough to off-balance Shisou; he grimaced slightly as he shouldered the behemoth of a book and began carrying it over to the tables. That was when his quick eyes saw the girl trip. Every moment appeared in crisp, succinct detail, and Shisou took it all in. The boy handled the situation in much of a way Shisou would have, sans the embarrassing hand placement. Each time another book hit the ground it sounded as if a boulder was falling from a cliff, the noise just emanated from that space and spread out quickly in the room, the utter silence and perfect acoustics of the place ensuring that. Time dragged on for Shisou, and things seemed to blur about him, one second he was standing with his overtly large textbook in one spot in the room, then the next he was standing next to the pair; his side ached all the more now, the spark now rekindled into a blazing flame. It happened again…

Shisou winced at his pain, but gently put down his own book and then knelt down –that pain hurt worse than almost anything Shisou had encountered before- to gather the tripped girl’s fallen books. The girl looked familiar, maybe from a class, but the boy was one that Shisou had never seen, which was not surprising, he had met relatively few capable people in the village. After collecting the books, Shisou stood again and placed them on the table near an empty seat. Smiling genially at the pair, “You should be more careful Miyako-san.” That was her name, from that one etiquette class so very long ago. Then he looked specifically at the other boy, “Nice catch speedy-kun. Next time try to get the books as well, make it a bit of a challenge.” Shisou, wearing a wry grin, winked.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya gasped as she fell forward. The boy she had been studying so closely forgotten in her mind until he swung out of his chair to catch her. His arms ended up on her waist and around her upper torso, one hand on her left breast. She blushed deeply, her skin going ice cold, as she reached up with her right hand and hooked her fingers through his, on the hand that grabbed her boob. She held onto his hand tightly and pulled it away gently. The shy boy, that had sat closest to the door in etiquette class appeared, picking up the fallen books. She remembered how he had ignored or did not notice her wave to him as he entered the classroom and greeted the teacher. She smiled at him, keeping her grasp on the other boys hand, absentmindedly. "Thank you for the concern, Kagatsuchi-kun. I will be sure to keep myself more focused more often."

She turned to the boy who had prevented her inevitable face-plant into the books. Finally she released his hand, blushing deeper when she realized she was still holding it. Being on her knees she did a deep bow, placing her hands in a v-shape, one on top of the other, on the floor at his knees, her forehead close to her hands. Her hair touched the floor beside her, "I am SO sorry. I was not paying attention to where I was walking! Thank you so very much for catching me!" Her blush had gone but her skin was still icy cold, she stayed bowed to the boy until he answered her.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji felt her cold hands as she grabbed his hand to lift herself up, and to get his hand off her breast.
Of course Keiji had in no way realized the extent of that his actions were of resemblance to a pervert.
Her hand still touching his, her skin felt cold as ice itself, he was used to people having cold skin, since his house was never heated in any way.
As the long redhaired girl he had just helped blushed, Keiji didn't think much of it, he merely looked at her with a cold and precise stare. No real emotional reading from his face.
He merely seemed stone cold himself. He instead analyzed in his mind the body language and spoken words of both the people now having entered the scene.

The girl, seemed clumsy yet elegant in her own way, the freckles on her skin was interesting to him, as he hadn't had much experience with freckles himself they seemed, odd.
Miyako-san he heard her name spoken by the blond guy who had appeared, to say it bluntly, out of nowhere, he was sure he noticed someone similar walk in before he had begun reading properly, but at the time he was somewhere completely different in the library hall. Keiji didn't think further on it. He had a book to get back to.
Kagatsuchi-kun His name didn't sparkle much interest to him, it just seemed difficult to say. Kagatsuchi-kun, Kagatsuchi-kun, Kagatsuchi-kun he repeated his name a few times in his mind as they spoke to each other. Yup. quite the difficult name to speak. He paused his thinking and simply kept looking at them talking. The blond guy spoke to him as if he knew his name. speedy-kun?, must be a nickname I just got.. Keiji smiled a little. Keiji had never gotten a nickname before, except for the one his younger brother had recently begun using for him. Which was simply Kei. "Nah, If I had picked them up as well, there wouldn't have been anything for you to do." Keiji said silently while avoiding eye contact, while still smiling. He didn't mind Nicknames much, but to him they are quite personal. Since they are merely based on observation, instead of fact.
He didn't even know this person, let alone his.. Abilities..

The girl removed her hand from his and bowed before him, to his much amazement with quite the grace and spirit. Keiji looked slightly to the side and blushed a little bit.
He reached with his right arm behind his head and grinned as he scratched the back of his hair, his dreadlocks moving a bit randomly from his motions.
With his cheeks still a bit blushed "Eheh, no problem!, don't need to thank me like that." Keiji got up quickly to ascertain the situation. He rarely blushed and never figured out why.
He reached down to the girl with an open hand, ready to lift her up and said with a concerned voice "Are you alright though?, can you walk?"

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya sat up, back on her knees. She looked up at his outstretched hand and gently placed her hand into his, letting him help her up. Smiling at him, she commented back, "Why can't I thank my hero in a proper manner? My name is Yoshinaga Miyako, but you and Kagatsuchi-kun may call me Miya." She shook her hero's hand lightly a few times, in greeting. She then turned around and looked at Shisou, smiling brightly, "I'm so glad I get to finally meet you properly, Kagatsuchi-kun. I waved at you when you entered our etiquette class, though I'm not sure if you noticed." She held out her hand to him, hoping her skin would warm up very soon. She wasn't used to being so cold in such a warm place. She wondered if perhaps she needed to go see a doctor about the icy cold in her skin.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The scene that played out was comical in nature, and Shisou reveled in it, even though his ribs, most likely broken, were killing him. Wincing, Shisou stepped over to Miya and took her proffered hand. His grip was firm, and the blood was still pumping from his battle from before, which caused his entire body to be very warm; so when Shisou took Miya's hand, the grip felt like ice and fire. He was shocked slightly by the feel, but he quickly mitigated the situation by kneeling down swiftly onto one knee and brushing his lips across Miya's hand, still within his own. "Ah yes, etiquette." Shisou said as he stood back up and dropped her hand, marveling at how cold she felt to the touch, even though it was soft. "That was a bull of a class, and I just wanted to get through it, even though the ideals that it instills transcend all times of life."

Shisou held that moment for a little bit, before breaking out into a grin and chuckling slightly. Turning to the other boy, Shisou clapped him on the shoulder slightly. Then quietly, "You heard Miya. She wants to thank her hero properly, so she kind of needs your name, speedy-kun. Mine, for the record, is Kagatsuchi Shisou." Shisou gave the other boy a nod and a smile. "Thanks for leaving the books for me, I would have felt so useless otherwise." Shisou winked slightly.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
What's with the comedy? Keiji thought to himself.
These people seem awfully light headed. The girl had lifted herself up with his help.

Miya, Miya, Miya He repeated the name to himself in his mind to never forget it. Was an easy enough name to remember, the difficulty he thought, would be to try and forget both her name and face. Although chances for that becoming a necessity he didn't see approaching any time soon.

They talked about a class, apparently one of etiquette. He remembered a class poster about it. Luckily for him, not all classes was necessary to attend. He was thankful he had the choice of not entering the class. Since his interest for etiquette, was.. Lacking, to say the least. His only dream was to become stronger, and not more dull or boring to others. The only class that didn't directly involve becoming stronger that may interest him, would've been History. Keiji felt it necessary to study more of his own clan, since his father so rarely spoke of the earlier generations except small tales of his great, great grandfather. As these thoughts went through his head he lifted his pouch slightly re-accessing the weight to make sure his gloves still were there. Still there.

Shisou He seemed.. Interesting.. As he clapped him on the shoulder, Keiji merely looked to the side to re-affirm himself of the feeling he had was an actual clap, friendly?, maybe.
He looked back at him as he spoke his name.
Keiji smiled back and nodded, he turned to the girl his whole posture changed, he straightened his back, looked straight, and spoke clear and straightforward. "Name's Keiji." He lifted his hand and pointed at his torso with his thumb and his smile grew wider. "Suzaku, Keiji!, And next time.." he moved his hand back down and turned, looked at Shisou with strong and bright eyes clearly showing his white pupils and said with a reassuring and strong voice "I'll catch the books as well!" His grin grew wide. "You just wait and see!"

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya blushed deeply when Shisou took her hand, knelt before her, and brushed his lips across her hand. His lips were soft, she had always thought a boys lips would be rough, like their hands, but this was her first experience with such a thing. She giggled when he addressed her hero in such a way. She felt that spark between the boys, that friendly rivalry and roughness that boys get. Then the boy spoke his name, Suzaka Keiji. She bowed again, at the waist this time, her hair flowing behind her in the haste of the bow. "Thank you again, Suzaku-kun." She straighten back up and smiled at the boys, her blue eyes twinkling.

She noticed Shisou's winces, and asked out of deep concern, "Are you well, Kagatsuchi-kun?" She touched his shoulder lightly, trying not to be too overly friendly. She wasn't sure how friendly she could be with these boys yet. She remembered how cold she was and removed her hand from him, the coldness had caused her to become numb. Soon enough, she would get used to it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzaku Keiji, that was his name. Well, at least he had cool dreads to accompany his almost perceptible badass name. Shisou stared directly into the other boy's eyes, if only briefly. It was a silent judge of character, for the eyes are the window to the soul. Shisou could tell easily that the boy was good-natured, much more than that, Shisou did not know; however, that one look put Shisou at ease, Keiji was a good person. Shisou nodded his head to the boy, and the moment passed for the two boys, almost too quick for anyone else to really notice. Maybe... we will get along... "Well met Suzaku Keiji." A smile crept over Shisou's face. "You will have to beat me to them, because next time I will catch Miya, and the books, and the hand that you will be sticking out to catch said aforementioned items." With a little wink, Shisou turned to Miya who was stirring beside them.

Then he Miyako's hand tentatively brush his shoulder; Shisou's world, for lack of a better term, froze. When he had taken her hand just a moment before, he had not paused to dwell upon the temperature of her skin, if only briefly. Having been shocked out of his subtle reverie by her touch, Shisou could now accurately gauge this phenomena. It was a weird feeling, the cold, but Shisou was not too unfamiliar with the cold -after all, Shisou lived in the Village Hidden in the Snow. It was perpetually cold in his native land, and Shisou was not all to unfamiliar with walking around shirtless in the late night cold. It was a weird feeling, her touch, but Shisou did not fear it. The concern in her voice was almost palpable, and Shisou smiled inwardly. Does she care about me?

"I'm doing just fine Miya-san. Just a couple of fresh broken ribs, nothing I haven't dealt with before." Shisou's blanket statement was awry on the simple fact he said it without skipping a single beat. He truly believed the validity of his statement that it was a common occurrence for one individual to have a few broken bones and still be walking about. To him, that was normal.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji looked at Shisou with serious eyes, and said as a rebuttal to Shisou's previous statement about his future skills. "Oh we'll just have to see about that now, won't we Shisou?" Keiji sensed something tempting about the way Shisou approached this whole ordeal. Challenge. Accepted. He thought to himself.

Keiji turned for a second to look at the table he was previously sitting at, the book still open on the last page he was reading.
He scanned the situation quick, Miya had dropped her books, and Shisou had his own gigantic of a book with him.

Keiji took it to himself to change the subject at hand, to something that seemed to concern all 3 of them at the current situation.
He stroked his hair with his left hand and pointed with his right hand, both index and middle finger on the books both of them were carrying.
"So, umm, what subjects brought you here?" He moved his left hand down and pointed with his thumb backwards at the table he previously sat at. "I'm here to study a bit of Chakra.." he scratched the top of his head and smiled awkwardly. "Apparently I still have quite a bit to learn on the subject." He found it interesting, since he was able to make himself stronger with the help of it, and utilize it in so many ways, molding it, strengthening his attacks, basically so many things. And all of them applicable to his goal.

The people who had previously stared at the whole situation had begun ignoring the ongoings in the library and most had returned to their own studies.

((OOC: Apologize for the delay you guys, had a minor writers block~))

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya stared at Shisou in disbelief. He acted like a couple of broken ribs was normal. 'How in the hell could that be normal?!' She shook her head and out of concern, stated, "Well Kagatsuchi-Kun, you should get that checked out anyways. Even if it is a few broken or just cracked ribs, it could have done more damage internally. You must be at your best from now on!" She made a mental note of the rivalry between the boys she had just only met, and hoped they could be friends for now on. Hopefully they wouldn't end up killing each other.

She sighed and turned to Keiji as he spoke, asking about what brought them to the library. "I need to learn all the basics! I'm wanting to follow in my fathers footsteps, but I know nothing. So I grabbed some books, apparently too many", she looked at the stack of books Shisou had picked up for her and continued, "on the basics. I figured I would try my best to learn more outside of classes." She nodded, as if pleased with herself, and approached the stack of books. She shivered slightly as she sat down, her skin becoming numb. She looked up at the boys, her blue eyes shining, "Shall we study together then?" She smiled at them and picked up the book that was on top.

(Occ: Ugh... I've been having that writers block too, Keiji... You must have spread it! J/k)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once again Miya showed genuine concern for Shisou, and the boy smiled delicately at her. Apparently, to her, a few broken ribs was not a social norm, 'Duly noted for the future. I will make sure to patch up my blunders from now on.' Shisou shrugged at Miya and gave her a witty smile; the endorphin running rampant through his body were dulling the pain from his side, though he did not feel any internal bleeding, that was a warmth on a different level. "Thank you for your concern Miya-san, it happens to me often, but I will make sure to get checked out just for you."

Then Keiji and Miya both went into listing the reasons that they were in the library, ergo, the exact book or subject that drew them. While Keiji had a focused singularity in mind, Miya had just been aiming to learn a cornucopia of different subjects, apparently she wanted to be just like her father. 'If I had wanted that, I would have just hung myself when he asked me to.' However, Shisou's thought were just digressing, the people in front of him expected him to answer, not to be inside his own head. "I'm here because my father exhibited some weird traits earlier today, and I wanted to find out what they might be." Shisou looked down at his hands and thought about the weird feeling that had come over him as well. 'Maybe it is the same thing.' "Though I could stand to learn something about Chakra as well, considering I have no idea what that is or how to use it. The Academy only told me that I was able to use it when I first joined." Then turning to Miya, "Yes, studying together always makes things more fun." Shisou took a seat near Keiji, his over sized book in front of him.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji showed little to no concern for Shisou’s movements, it did however seem he was injured, but he sensed Shisou knew what he was doing. Keiji sat back in his seat and began to read a few lines in the book he was reading. Maybe these two are the real deal, eh I might as well make the best of it.
Keiji looked up for a minute, “By the way, you both go to the same Academy right?, I assume it’s the same one as myself. Did you see the poster about the upcoming Chakra class? He paused to let them both answer the question.
He looked at Shisou with a cheeky grin. “Oh and hey Shisou, you said you didn’t know much about how Chakra worked either, want me to read some of it out loud?, maybe we can both get some good insights into this whole ‘Chakra’ thing, before the upcoming class.” He flipped a page and smiled.

((OOC: Writer’s block sickness?, de gawds!~ hehe))

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya nodded at Shisou. 'Good, he would get looked at just in case...' She hoped he didn't have to deal with this constantly but you never know what people put up with. He stated the reason why he was here at the library, talking about his father. Miya sensed the deep distaste in his voice and held her tongue, not asking her questions. It wasn't her business, as long as he was alive, it was all that mattered. Shisou would have to remove himself from the situation, whatever it was.

Keiji asked if we would be attending the Chakra class that was advertised in the school. Miya nodded, "I need to learn all that I can, considering I know nothing at all." She blushed slightly at her own ignorance and stared at the open book in front of her. Then Keiji made a kind of smart remark to Shisou, it made Miya giggle, and she waited for Shisou to respond to him.

(Ooc: How long are we gonna keep this one going?)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OoC: Sorry guys, been just a little busy lately.

Both of them had inadvertently turned their attention to Shisou, which caused the boy to turn inward for a moment. He was not used to such attention from anyone, let alone people his age -let alone one of them being a girl. Shisou had to quickly assess himself and compose his emotions so that he could look at both the people in front of him. Shaking his head slightly, "I have to learn even more than you! I can barely talk to people without getting clammy." Chuckling to himself softly, Shisou took a gander at the book Keiji was fingering.

"The subject does seem to be one of great complexity, and I do hope that the teacher actually knows his stuff; books just don't fulfill the same learning need for me. I have always been a... hands on learner." Throughout the speech, Shisou had been pressing his fingers against his broken ribs, slowly trying to align them to where they should be sitting. "However, since a book is what we have been given, then a book we must use!" Shisou winked at the pair as he cracked his own book open, but instead of pouring into it immediately, he turned to Keiji and looked at him expectantly.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji looked over a couple of lines in the book, took a deep breath and then begun reading out loud.
"Inside of everyone's body there is Chakra, but only skilled Ninja are able to mold and control chakra."
He muttered something of other going through the lines "yatta, yatta, brbllgrrbl- with chakra you can walk on water, walk on trees and perform Ninjutsu! Apparently also something called Genjutsu, and Dojutsu. Whatever Dojutsu is. That stuff'll come in a later chapter, I suppose."
"Oh oh! Here's something we can practice!" Keiji pointed somewhere in the book and read and spoke out clearly "Put on your forhead something of light nature, a leaf or something of similar weight/proportion. With chakra concentrate all your chakra into the object making it stuck to your forhead." he paused for a bit. "This training technique, is meant to maintain discipline and concentration for students. Most of the other stuff noted here is merely information about the nature of chakra. Something about there being 2 types of chakra you use, your mind and body. or according to this the terms are 'Spiritual' and 'physical' Heh" Keiji smiled, and looked at Shisou with a serious glare, "I go out, find a tree and come back with a leaf or something and we practice, okay?, I'm also a sort of hands-on kind-of guy myself." Keiji smiled widely and assumed the ready position of getting up from his chair.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya listened to Keiji's reading about chakra closely. She had no experience of any kind with this kind of stuff. She wondered if the boys could help teach her. Then Keiji said something about getting the leaf mentioned in the book.

"What are we going to do with said leaf? We can't exactly practice in here, can we?" She looked at the boys and waited for a response. She hoped they could teach her a little bit before the class started.

(OCC: I'm sorry you guys. Family problems and work... I've had to be very selective about where I post and alot of my posts seem to be shortened because of time frames. I'll try to keep up better.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back