Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The meeting of youths [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shisou looked around himself self-consciously, for he had just realized that they were still in the library, and that the three students were clearly still chatting on. However, Shisou listened intently to Keiji, drinking in his every word. However, Shisou didn’t have the first clue of how to channel chakra at all! How could he be expected to stick a leaf to his forehead? Keiji, though, seemed to know what he was talking about, and Shisou was also a teenage male, so he couldn’t be expected to just concede to Keiji at all! No, in fact Shisou would do his best to conquer his lack of chakra ability if the time came, though Shisou hoped that wasn’t the case.

“Alright Keiji, Miyako. We are making a lot of noise here, so how about you summarize how we are supposed to stick the leaf to our forehead, then we go outside and try it. That way we don’t continue to trouble the people inside of this library.” Shisou whispered his words earnestly, and had almost completely forgotten about why he had even originally come to the library in the first place. New friends were so much more important than new knowledge, for these would be the first two that Shisou could even call friends, if it came to that.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Oh right" Keiji lowered his voice, "You're right Shisou, we do need to stay quiet. Lemme read the technique again real quick." Keiji read thoroughly on the subject first a page, then two. As he read on he hummed understanding sounds from his mouth "Mmmh.", "hmhmm.". "Deep breathes, focus, and deep concentration on the thing or object we wish to use or interact with, like in this case it describes in order to climb a tree with no hands.." He paused and read through the lines a bit, and as he did he read it out loud whispering so the others could hear him. "Concentrate chakra on your feet, don't give too much and don't give too little, if you give it too much the tree would throw us off and repel us, while if you give too little you won't even attach yourself to it." then he looked up with a slight sweat dropping off his forhead "Of course what it states here is that climbing a tree is a bit advance, and it advises for first time users making a leaf or something similar stick to a point of your body like a piece of paper, like I mentioned earlier. It should be easy enough for first timers like us." He paused and looked over Miya and Shisou's books. "Did you get anything out of your reading? Hm? Hm?" Keiji was interested to know about the subject of Shisou's book especially about the results of his studying. Since his case seemed fairly special.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya listened to Keiji closely. When he started talking about it making you capable of climbing a tree without use of your hands. She smiled at that because she thought about the times she would go running in the woods and bounce off trees and sometimes even run up a tree or two. Maybe she had been using chakra without knowing it. Keiji then asked if they had gotten anything from their own reading.

Miya blushed a bit, she had opened her book but she hadn't even looked at the title. She had been listening to Keiji so closely that she didn't even think about her own book. She shook her head to Keiji and smiled, "I haven't even started..." She then looked over at Shisou's gigantic book, wondering what it was about. She looked up at him then between the two guys, waiting for them to continue.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shisou turned beat red at Keiji’s question; the book had been long forgotten in lieu of these new people. Wishing to at least appear intelligent, Shisou turned to his book. “My father this morning showed signs of extremely weird abilities, and maybe I…” Shisou didn’t want to finish the thought, for all he could think about was how many times the world blurred around him. “Well, things have just been weird, so I came here, seeking answers to my question. The librarian pointed me to this book on the bloodlines of cloud and other affiliated areas. However, I have not gotten the chance to look at it yet.” Shisou stared at the index and began to realize just how little he really knew about these ‘Kekkei Genkai’. However, the columns gave brief descriptions of each one, and Shisou checked each one off in his mind, knowing the certain sign he was looking for. Then he found something, under Seikon there was a description about a trait of distorting the world around themselves, manipulating time, super speeds. That seemed to be something to start with, so Shisou turned to that page.

Then he remembered that he was sitting with company, so he looked back up at his new friends. “I think I may have found something.” As for the chakra description Keiji had given, Shisou knew nothing about it, because Shisou had never even known what chakra was or how to channel it. Maybe the experience would be enlightening.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He smiled at the fact that Miya hadn't even started reading, he supposed that Miya was merely distracted by his own ranting and talkative mouth. Although it was a rare feeling for Keiji to even be friendly towards someone his own age. Normally they would either make fun of his eyes (in which case he woud beat them up), mocking his cursed heritage (In which case they would also get beaten up), or plainly ignoring his existence entirely.

Keiji listened closely to Shisou, he seemed to have an interesting past, one that would eventually be able to turn to strength. Keiji admired this in someone, even if they themselves didn't realize it. He Skimmed at the writing in the huge book Shisou was looking through "Bloodlines hm? interesting." Keiji had the same assumptions although not exactly but more the general interest he supposed. Since his blank white pupils has been a puzzling subject to both his family and numerous doctors that he's seen. Especially to himself as he wondered if there might be something that he might be able to dig up regarding someone/something having blank white eyes. Bloodlines was yet another theory of his, although he merely had the thought that someone in his family far back had this trait, and it might have somehow transferred to him, but then why doesn't his father or his his brother have them either? The questions kept piling up in his mind until he realized quickly that he still had an unfinished thought to process "Chakra.."

Check this out! he took a blank piece of paper from the table, crumbled it up into a small ball and placed it on his forehead, as he held it in place he closed his eyes, he breathed in deeply, and breathed out through his nose, in through mouth again, he continued on for a little while, his frown changed as he began concentrating on his forehead, and then on the crumbled piece of paper, he concentrated on the weight, the look, the feel, texture, everything. He sensed the piece of paper clearly, small drops of sweat began appearing on his forehead as his concentration kept going, his focus unfaltering. His teeth grinding together, he released his hand from the ball, and for just 3 seconds the paper ball was stuck completely to his forehead, it move with his head and it was completely and utterly connected to his forehead, just as he opened his eyes and began smiling, the ball fell down to the table, and hit it with a small thump which sounded heavier than a paper ball should. He looked over at Miya, then Shisou. "You try!"

Keiji looked over the time at the huge clock sitting on the wall nearby, Soon, damnit, I gotta go soon to pick up Jin. Better make this quick. he thought to himself.

OOC: Sry about the delay you guys, Been busy with a new little project as well as Far Cry 3.. Damn that game got me good..

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Due to hardcore inactivity I'll be making my leave of this topic]
[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back