Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Mission Board [The Crew] [Private]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking towards the wooden board on the ship, Naohiro gave a wide smirk that held several nails that he kept between his teeth. The rogue spun a hammer in one hand and grasped a bundle of paper in his other hand; the missions the crew needed done.

“Missions coming up!” Naohiro declared loudly, beginning to nail the missions to the board.

Solum Scouting
Region - Solum de Asphodelus, the lowlands
Requirements
2+ team
Bring some paper, gonna need to plot the information on something
Details
Maps, might wanna read this stuff out loud for Eyes, appreciate it. -Hiro

Solum de Asphodelus, don’t try and say the name that fast, it’s a mouthful; Whoever names these places are the real criminals. Poor names aside, we need to get a hideout set up on dryland if we want to get anything beside pirating done. Solum de Asphodelus is a big place with a lot of discarded ruins and not many big settlements, sounds like it has potential as a hideout. That’s where you guys come in.

The hideouts going to need to be secluded, and those ruins might just be what we’re looking for. We’ll want some ruins close by to a settlement, going to need one for some other plans I’m cooking up. The place is still going to have a few samurai lord ruling over sectors of the region, so try and figure out what resistance we got in the area. Going to want to be close to basic resources like lumber and a river, definitely a river. Just try and use your best judgement.

Just leave the details on a table or something, we’ll need it for the hideout construction.

Reward – ‘The Lowlands’ hideout option unlocked

De Crewte Adventurus
Region - De Cevitate Attonbitus, the heartlands
Requirements
A one man army, that means me.
Bring some paper me, don’t leave it in the same pocket as the water bottle.
Details
De Cevitate Attonbitus, we’re really going to have to come up with nicknames for these places. It’s a lot more luscious then the lowlands, great views, large settlements and plenty of wildlife to hide in. Only problem is that better land comes with bigger predators, the monsters can get nasty the deeper into the land you get and the inlands aren’t much safer for us, the samurai lords in these regions in particular can amass much bigger armies to patrol the area.

The deals simple, just got to map out a few decent hideout spots, figure out the local samurai lords and just the general troubles we’re gonna have in the region. If we set up a hideout in the area, it’s going to require finding a very good hiding spot and guards that aren’t particularly vigilant.

Reminder to self – Seriously, don’t leave the paper with the water bottle.

Reward – ‘The heartlands’ hideout option unlocked

Wood Never Leaf You
Region - De Cevitate Attonbitus, the heartlands
Requirements
2+ team
Bring some weapons! Maybe something to carry a lot of supplies.
Details
The rest of us are busy scouting out potential sites for a permanent hideout, but we’re lacking building supplies. Namely, lumber. From wooden support beams to just general walls and doors, there’s nothing we can’t get done with some wood. As hilarious the idea of asking you guys to cut down trees is, I think we’ll go for the easier route. Easier in a sense anyway.

Got lucky and caught wind of a problem one of the regions has while I was stealing that cart for the ship heist. Turns out one of the local lumber camps in the region has been having caravans go missing. Go figure, it turns out its some adolescent monster that’s gotten a bit of a taste for the local caravans. Came for the wildlife, stayed for the peasants, you know the drill. Anyway, the folk at the lumber camp and nearby village have started collecting funds to send a request to Kumo for the monster hunters to come take it out. Key word being ‘started’. The mission won’t even be in Kumo for another week or two at best. We’ve got a chance here to take out the monster and ‘reward’ ourselves with the lumber from the destroyed caravans for the trouble. The monster is another thing though …

You guys got two options here that I can tell. Those lumberjacks are gonna be sending the funds for the monster hunters services, but if you two kill it before they do that, they may just give you guys the yen instead. There is a weirder choice though. If you guys can manage to knock out the angry lumberjack eating monster, we might just be able to use the thing. Don’t think the townsfolk will appreciate it much though, so you can forget getting the yen off them happily.

Choice is yours, just get that wood for the hideout!

Reward – Building supplies (lumber), 40,000 yen or potential monster utility

Billboard Bandits – Radiant quest
Region – Village Hidden in the Clouds
Requirements
2+ team
Bring some tools for ‘creative redecoration’
Details
Our lovely village can always use some redecoration here and there, and that’s where us, the patriotic do-gooders come in. From billboards to building sides, everything could do with a lovely rebranding or two. It’s a shinobi village, in case any of you forgot about that since the last time we were up there, so be prepped for any confused passersby to come try and deal with you. Let’s not discriminate, remember that everyone in that monkey zoo deserves a little mockery here and there!

It doesn’t matter how you redecorate, no one here is an art critic beside maybe Eyes over in the corner. At the end of the day, just make sure its seen can’t go letting folk forget that we’re about! No such thing as bad publicity and all that. Do it good and I’ll offer you a … high five, I don’t give these often.

Reward – One super, mega, awesome high five from Hiro himself. Also probably some spare supplies we got lying around, whatever.

With the missions nailed to the board, Naohiro dusted his hands with satisfaction before wandering out of the captain’s room with a grin.

“They’re up there you hairless apes,” Naohiro shouted jokingly as he opened the door, “Grab one and be useful!”

[Topic joined]
[Mission list created]
[De Crewte Adventurous mission accepted]
[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi stared at the paper that he had plucked off of the board, doing his best to try and figure out what the words meant. Maybe if I peered hard enough at it, I'd be able to sense the ink on the papers, Watashi figured. Maybe I'll be able to finally unlock my super-chakra powers and be able to READ! After trying for a few long seconds to no avail, Watashi spiked the paper back onto the board in frustration. Why couldn't someone just invent some sort of language that blind people could actually read? Something to deal with textures on the paper maybe. Too bad for poor Watashi, everyone else was way too lazy!

The lad looked at the mission board for a bit longer before throwing his hands up in frustration. "You know what, Naohiro!? You mentioned something about looking for a hideout spot in the region and scouting? I'll just do that! Someone mark down that I'm doing it on whichever paper it's on." Grabbing his new sword and clipping it to his pants, Watashi pulled his pants back up after they threatened to slip from the newfound weight and grabbed some rope to keep it up. "Someone else is going to want to come along too! Draw up a map of the place, write down my inspiring quotes, read out what the actual mission said to me. It's a dream job!"

Watashi hesitated at the door for a bit before trudging back and grabbing one of the cannon sponges to have something else besides his sword to guide his way. He might be an idiot, but he wasn't dumb. Running off to the mountains without a feeler would just be giving Naohiro more laughing material. "We'll go check out that Solar Asparagus place out in the countryside then. I hear it's a nice place to be and see the sights!" Whistling to himself and grabbing another piece of rope to fasten the cannon-cleaner to, the boy kicked open the door again and headed out. "And atleast we won't have to run around with Naohiro."

[Topic joined]
[Solum Scouting mission accepted]
[Topic left]

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"I'll join you," Yuuto replies to Watashi, walking up to the mission board and grabbing the Solus mission. Deciding to keep quiet about the fact that it was meant for the pair of them anyway, he walks up to the blind boy.

"Right, so we need to scout out some of the ruins in the Solus," Yuuto reads out. "Somewhere that'll be good for a base. We want some close to a settlement, with a river and lumber, and whatever else. Look out for angry samurai people who don't like kids poking around. Easy. I'll just write stuff on the back of this, I guess."

Keeping pace with Watashi, Yuuto walks slightly behind his partner in questionable activities, to avoid being skewered by any sudden swings made.

"Let's go find the best hideout Naohiro's ever seen, then. You can handle yourself if we find samurai, right?"

[Topic joined]
[Solum Scouting mission accepted]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back