Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open The Normal Doctor's Appointment: You have a Dream? I got the Children!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
On a gloomy day, traveling slowly on the road to Aesculapium was a large black ornate palanquin capable of fitting about four people was being carried by two large red oni while a shadowy spector and another oni like creature who looked like a hellish priest guarded each side of the palanquin. The demons gave off a purple mist rolled in with their presence, as though they wanted to look as intimidating as possible to discourage people from walking on the same path that they were on… or to scare any entity that might be in their way. The traveling group came to a stop when they perfectly aligned the palanquin with the entrance to the shinobi hospital, setting it down then the large red oni’s turned to look towards the hospital. They growled, waiting for orders while the shadowy spector opened the door to the palanquin then announced their arrival to the place where the medical branch helped keep the shinobi population healthy. Maru was the first to hop out of the door, crouched like a wild animal on all fours he shook himself to straighten out his hair as well as to make his tails look more fluffier before standing upright. From his right sleeve fell a paper fan into his right hand in which he opened it, then brought the multi colored fan to his face looking at the hospital with eager eyes.

"Well, well. Yanno, I only came here like once and that's to get a DNA test done on a kid that hell doll told me was mine.” Maru stated proudly, the nurses too were pretty good looking too though back then there were at least a few medical nin's available. Stepping out of the vehicle was Maru's elemental Cold-Blooded followed by a blonde succubus. The succubus giggling, seemingly amused by the statement, more abused than Cold-Blooded was whose face remained… cold. "That poor man…." said the succubus who was still laughing at me fact that still to this day, the child's other "father" that originally raised her didn't know that he wasn't the real father. "That man should've known better. All his other kids aren't chakra sensitive while one child just so happened to be more chakra sensitive! He should've known right then his wife was seeing something else for affection." While Kawaii jokes around, Cold-Blooded reminded them of what they came to the hospital for which killed the vibe. Maru came here to at least throw a bone for the new Medical Branch Sennin since they actually want to get people interested in the branch. Usually he recommends wimps to take part in the branch since he assumed the branch is for the people who wanted to be safe or act as the support. The Headmaster knew things about the branch but couldn't find a way to get students interested in the branch. So he decided to come meet the sennin so he could make classes so his students could better understand the branch as well as to understand the point of the branch himself.

Maru pointed at his two Oni bearer's. "You two find someplace to hide, Danger, Maw, Kawaii, and Cold-Blooded is going to pay the good doctor a visit. Don't eat anyone while I'm gone, mkay?" Maru asked, then the two red oni grunted one then ran to the wooded area close by the hospital so they could hide until their commander whistled for them. With the two grunt Oni gone, Maru turned then led his four demonic officer's towards the hospital. The group created one big cloud of miasma from the negativity in the air.

.....​

Maru was walking with his group down a hallway leading to the Medical Branch Sennin's Office. The secretary, knowing who he was from the Raikage's Coronation, being the one that was known as the guy who brought mini army monsters to the party to enjoy themselves, gave him the location of the office. Obviously they informed the Sennin of his arrival and that he was coming to the office with the 'things' that followed him. The fox made it a point to let each nurse that he saw know he was interested, which was kinda annoying to the group. The massive dark demonic priest whose head represents that of a eyeless skull of an animal with three horns and sharp jagged teeth turned it's head towards Maru's direction to criticize the fox. "You waste time fox!" yelled Ma in a booming voice layered with two different voices. "These fleshy weaklings aren't even fully bare! Why must you lust for something you will not see!? Why?!" demanded the demonic priest loud enough for the heaven's to hear his complaint that went ignored.

"Hey there's the office! Danger and Mwa guard the door. Kawaii and Cold-Blooded can go in with me unless that drunk wants a private meeting." Maru snapped his fingers, with a snarl Ma went to stand by the left side of the door while DANGER guarded the right side. The fox took a deep breath, getting all the jokes out of his system for now before reaching out to knock on the office door. Doing his best to sound professional when he announced his arrival. "Hellooooooooo! Saké! It's me! Maru! Headmaster of Aurora Eruditio! Are you decent in there!?" That was Maru being professional.

[Maru entered!]
[Ghost NPC Kawaii entered]
[Ghost NPC DANGER!!! entered]
[Youkai NPC Ma entered]
[Elemental Cold-Blooded floats in]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The calm, dreary, overcast sky was somewhat of a comfort to Saki in the days since his promotion. In a world where everything seemed to be turning upside down, the presence of the familiar clouds and the threat of imminent rain brought him a sense of security, of something understandable. The world's downcast and gloomy mood matched Saki's own. There was something about the aesthetic that he loved, though he couldn't explain it. Something between nostalgia and contentment, between sadness and relaxation. Saki haphazardly spun in his swiveling chair to face away from his desk and a growing stack of reports towards the drops of water just beginning to fall and tickle the outside of the large office window. He had a clear view of the street below from this second-floor perch, and the occasional glance out at the busy passersby helped ease his sense of tiredness. How long had it been now? A month? Two? And he still hadn't finished unpacking or decorating all his belongings. Some odd boxes were huddled into cramped corners, bookshelves were lined with stray papers and yet-unfiled documents, several teacups lay unwashed and stained with dark rings that matched the ones under his eyes.

This was just the state of things. There simply weren't enough mednin in Kumogakure to properly staff the hospital, so Saki had taken it upon himself to fill some of the void. Between seeing patients and his own personal research, his office had fallen into disarray... or rather, had never been properly set up in the first place. His office had become incredibly uncharacteristic of everything about who he was.

Or was exactly like who he was?

A knock at the door centered him. He turned his chair back around, correcting his posture, fixing his hair tie ever so briefly, and pulling his shirt down to fix some obvious wrinkles that had developed in his slouching. A slim man poked his head in after a few seconds.

"Sir, there's a man here to see you."

Saki gave a shell of a smile. "He wouldn't happen to be an assassin, would he?"

"No sir, I highly doubt it."

"What are you letting him through for, then? Honestly, what am I paying you for?"

The receptionist smiled back coyly. "I'll send him in then."

Saki began cleaning his desk as best as he could, moving cups to one corner, reports off to another, and clearing a space out in the middle to be better conducive to a conversation. Unfortunately, it was at this point Saki heard a kind of... yelling, really, coming from down the hall. And worse yet, it was the yelling of a voice he recognized all too well.

Maru stepped into his office, dressed as usual, with an entourage of noisemakers behind him. Saki pinched the skin between eyes and rubbed the tired out of his face, visibly frustrated.

"Maru," he said, more as a statement than as a greeting. "Please leave your friends outside of the office. I'm far too tired for how loud they are."

Saki leaned back in his chair, giving way to his exhaustion, completely surrendering to the fact that he didn't have enough energy to maintain the appearance of perfection anymore. His back neck ached with the constant spasms of pain, and anything other than sliding halfway down the back of his chair felt like torture. Saki did not give Maru a glare of disapproval. He did not glance haughtily down his nose at him from across his desk, he did not maintain an air of superiority, and he did not ensure that Maru comprehended the depth of his eloquence.

"Well. What do you want, Maru?" he asked bluntly, too tired to show contempt, too uncaring to express emotion. "How can I help you?"

[MFT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the fox waited for a response from the medical sennin, he asked for him to leave his friends outside of the office. Upon hearing this one of Marus demons were outraged at being told to wait outside! By a human no less, even though he wasn’t going inside anyway since Maru originally told him to wait outside anyway. Maru told his two other spirits to guard the door with Danger and Mwa which they didn’t protest against. The headmaster agreeing to the Sennin’s terms had entered the office alone, using one of his tails to close the door then he glanced around noticing how bigger the office was than the one he had at the academy. He would've been sort of jealous if it hadn’t been for the lack of miasma in the air, much less how the sennin looked like he was going to sleep in which the fox stifled a laugh as he watched the man.

”Well don’t you look like crap. Yanno if i was you I’d pass my work off to an underling, Doctor Sake. Can’t be working with a mean hangover drunk man.” he stated, wondering if there was any real sake around that the sennine had stashed away somewhere. The fox sniffed the air finding no traces of actual sake around other than the smell of rubbing alcohol. ”But of course I’m not here to talk about how to get over your hangover. Came here to talk about the lack of SHINOBI UNDERLINGS in this branch. Here have one of these fruits that look like baby heads that laugh while you listen to me tell you some of my big brain ideas.” he declared as he moved his mask up slightly so he could pull from underneath his mask a basket of fruit similar to how a magician would pull a rabbit from his hat and he wasn’t lying about them having the faces of babies on them. Each fruit looked like large pink apples, the fruits writhing in the basket making babyish giggling collectively inside of the basket. Maru set down the basket, so Saki could see that each fruit had a human-like faces of infants and upon seeing Saki they all collectively laughed so hard they sprayed him with apple juice with a few apple seeds getting stuck in his hair.

Maru picked one of the sentient apples, sitting across the table from the Sennin figuring that they wouldn’t want to eat one but they were a doctor so maybe Saki wanted to dissect a few in which he provided a lot of specimens for him to carve in his freetime. Ain’t he the best fox around? Once he was comfortable enough, Maru moved his gift basket out of the way before taking a bite into the fruit with a loud crunch. He pointed at the sennin, voice muffled as he chewed on his fruit. "Wanna hear what I assume when I think about the Medical Branch?" he framed the statement as a question, but his tone implied that he was going to give his opinions about the branch anyway. "It's a branch to keep weak shinobi busy. Basically a bunch of geeks who are meant to heal the better godlike shinobi like yours truly. It's basically just for those who aren't good at anything else but support which is why I usually recommend meek, cowardly, less talented students to join this branch since…. I look at this-" Maru cut himself off, raising his hand to spin his finger around as though using the office as an example. "right here is just about the safest option for a wimp to take part in. This is what I think and most students believe these stereotypes to be true regardless of the Raikage once being a medical shinobi themselves. Now, why do you think that I and most of my students stereotype your branch in such a manner? Why is it that I am able to convince a few students to join me in making them stronger knowing that I usually use them for tasks I don't feel like doing?" he asked, calling for the man to defend the Medical Branch as well as let him know the flaws behind his train of thought. Maru probably would still have the same opinions about the branch, but he was hoping to at least gain some respect for the medics besides being the people who heal and test civilians for chakra so Maru would know who to pay for… or snatch up.

WC: 755
Left topic

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back