Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Orphan's Legacy [OPEN]

Kosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The alley was humid; a reverberating tunnel, filled with the thousands of voices lining the city streets. It was dark, as the lights that lit up the underground establishment couldn't possibly penetrate the sandstone valley that Kosuke found himself in. A tiny crevice among the monstrosity of a city, found in the dead center, between a struggling bakery and a run-down clothing shop, which on occasion, even though he didn't necessarily enjoy it, Kosuke would snatch a garment or two. It wasn't because he enjoyed the rush of stealing, as many adolescents have taken to, but because his old clothes have become ripped, frayed, almost unusable. Kosuke did what he could, as an orphan, to be as comfortable as possible, and stealing was merely a byproduct of that.

There he was, staring at them in utter disgust. These were the scum of the streets, the ones who have repeatedly destroyed the comfortability of his entire existence. And now there they lay, the other village children, face down in the dirt where their meaningless ridicule and violent antics belonged. They were the ones who stormed the alleys, once Kosuke had established his presence, snarled and cursed at him, hit him and pushed him until he couldn't deal with it any longer. His hatred for them flushed through his body until he could no longer control himself.

Kosuke rested there, blood trickling along the sharp curves of his bruised cheeks, hunched over with his hands upon his knees. Breathing heavily, he spat upon the dirt in accomplishment. Accomplished in what? He didn't know, but for the sole purpose of staying alive, and trumping when the odds were against him, he figured he'd find something nice to eat for the night...
WC: 288​

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noroi was curled up in a ball, watching in a corner, thinking. "He killed them, he killed them all..." He thought repeatedly. He disliked the children, they had always hit him, but they were still people. He watched the boy state at the dead bodies in hatred. He had seen him around the area, but he had never actually introduced himself. Noroi remembered all the times he'd seen him, but only a few moments popped up, like stealing.

Noroi wondered why most of the other orphans of Suna stole. The area provided much work opportunities, not exactly honest work, but work regardless. with this dirty work like transporting things. The men usually paid him half of what they promised, but Noroi didn't complain. Money was money, and he needed all the money he could get after his parents died about a year ago.

He stopped flashbacking at another glance at the dead orphans and the boy who ended them. The boy killed them without any shown remorse. He would make a good shinobi, and Noroi wondered if he was in the acadamy. Noroi moved a bit to the left, and in the process knocked over a bottle. He froze up and said, barely above a whisper

"S-sorry... J-just watching...I w-won't tell a-anyone"

Kosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC:
I didn't mean to kill them, just beat the crap out of them D: Kosuke's not a kid killer.
Time hadn't been much of a factor in Kosuke's life, as sleeping and eating came whenever he decided it was time to partake. The city lights illuminated the streets all hours of the day, making it hard for Kosuke to even judge if the day has passed or not. His existence seeming like a timeless blur, often times plagued him with massive migraines. Migraines that now began to erupt inside his head, feeling like a balloon constantly building up in pressure until finally it grows too large to contain the massive buildup. Any noise, motion, or smell that his senses detect suddenly seem like a knife driving into the side of his head. Then, as if it had all been apart of a cruel plan, a bottle tips over and the neck makes a noise so horrendously painful as it vibrates off the ground, that it sends Kosuke into a state of shock. His head, wrenching towards a boy a little younger than he, was pulsating painfully now as Kosuke places a hand on his temple in attempt to somehow sway the migraine away.

S-sorry... J-just watching...I w-won't tell a-anyone.

Kosuke could hear his heart beating louder than the boy could speak. He tried to make sense of what he said, at the same time battling off the pain still locked inside his brain. He glanced back at the three kids lying unconscious, beaten and subdued, and then back at the boy. He froze, glaring at him with his large emerald eyes, surveying his movements. Did the fight startle him? Surely he's been in a couple by now, growing up in a place like this, it would be uncommon not to.

How long have you been sitting there?

The boy sat in the corner of the alley, balled up, sleeping maybe? Just resting? Kosuke didn't know, nor did he really care, this was just an impediment in his journey for food.

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noroi looked carefully at the boy. He seemed to be in pain for some reason. Maybe he had gotten hurt during the fight, or was it the bottle smashing? Noroi felt scared about the boy. Would he hurt him like the other kids? Wait, they were breathing. Guess they were just unconsious. Wondering, he heard the boy say

"How long have you been sitting there?"

How long has he been sitting there? Noroi couldn't remember. A few hours? A day? He had a hard time remembering after all the blackouts. Was he just unconsious? Or did he do something while he was out?

"I-I don't kn-know... D-did you k-kill them..?" He asked nervously

Why did he have to studder so much. Nervous habit. Noroi nervously scratched the scar on his windpipe.

OOC: ok, sorry

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm...If I use the this....put a little paprika..." Kagari was lost in thought as he was walking down the semi-crowded streets of Grand Palais. He was thinking about what to make for dinner; since his mother was visiting relatives in a different district of Palais; she wouldn't get home in time where there was some light out. You wouldn't want to be traveling long distances across the Seediest place in Suna, especially when the sun goes out and the red lights turn on. Kagari had some time to waste however, the sun wasn't setting just yet but soon the cool air of the evening would be filling the streets.

Since there was so much heat glaring from the numerous amounts of neon lights, heating units, and overall how packed it is in Palais; it fells like a hot summer day. The academy finished the last set of classes today, and like every school boy and girl; you got out of there as quick as you could. Not that it was a dangerous place, but you were most likely itching to get out of the classrooms and into the playgrounds if you were younger. Kagari didn't have many friends to be a "kid" with. It was weird being a academy student at his age, many of the kids he takes classes with are much younger then he was. Boys and girls who are basically 10 or 11 act differently around thirteen year olds.

He was able to make a few aquaintinces. Some red haired kid who has a tendency to be a cocky brat; but overall believes he has a big heart. The other one, a shy one who keeps away from the spotlight. Both kids who to his knowledge, live in the dirtiest place in the world; good ol' Grand Palais. This place makes dumpsters look clean.

As Kagari was walking back to his apartment block in Palais, he was passing over Shitokai bridge, which underneath it was a large tunnel heading to the Northwestern part of Palais. This place wasn't frequented by many people, only a couple of families and kids that live in the area. It was nearby a park. It had a jungle gym, and a small soccer field that Kagari liked to frequent when he was bored. Sometimes the adults come out and play a friendly for a little bit; he liked to watch them off in the distance, learning some moves so he could keep beating the kids at recess.

However, something different was about today as he crossed. His ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice perk up. This voice was talking to a stranger, and it sounded....afraid.
S-sorry... J-just watching...I w-won't tell a-anyone.
The first voice said.

'Drug deal...? Murder...?' Kagari thought to himself as he was listening close as he could without giving away his postition on top of the bridge, trying his best to easedrop.
"How long have you been sitting there?"
The new voice said.

'Definatley not a drug deal...unless drugs are being sold by young kids.' Kagari laughed a little bit, imagining what a two bit 9 year old drug dealer would look like.
'Hey kid, wanna smoke some candy?!'

"I-I don't kn-know... D-did you k-kill them..?" He asked nervously
<i>
</i>

Kagari knew that 1st voice, he knew that distinct tone and stutter almost to a fault now. He had gotten a little used to hearing Noroi's speech pattern. 'That maybe Noroi...and he might be in a spot...' Kagari thought to himself. Kagari knew Noroi would never start any trouble, because he'd probably be the one walking into trouble. He felt a pang of guilt for him, he was timid and never bothered anyone. Kagari then moved cautiously to the nearby stairs on the bridge leading to the tunnel; trying to listen closely just in case if things went south. Kagari walked downstairs and finally got a glance at Noroi.

'Good he looks unharmed, now let's see what this is all about.'

"You know the park is that way Noroi." Kagari pointed torwards the direction to the park, as he took a step to Noroi's side, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I don't think the tunnel under Shitokoi bridge is the best place to play." Kagari then turned his head and looked at the occupant of the second voice. A young boy, with blood on his fists; surrounded by younger boys, collapsed.

"Well...I can see why you both are just standing here." Kagari put his hands on his hips, trying to put the pieces together on what led up to the situation.

WC: 780 Words

OOC:
Mind If I join in?
And shitokai is a bridge I made up on the spot. Give it a name instead of calling it a bridge.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back