Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Power to Heal! [Open Enrollment/Branch Recruitment]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would walk down the hall on the north side of the third floor. The clicking on his boots echoed throughout the Omni Prime Medical Complex. He was one of the few fully fledged Medical Shinobi within the Medical Branch. His short cut blonde hair was stylishly spiked as it came close to his ghostly blue eyes. Unlike his normal attire within these walls today was a special day. Shin was hosting a sort of recruitment event within the medical complex as well as an open enrollment for the Shinobi within Sunagakure who may be in need of their specialized services.. His torso was covered with an off soft white long sleeve button down shirt which was fastened tightly to his torso by a dark charcoal vest. A black bow tie was around his neck that matched his vest and his dark, near black, slacks. His shoes were pitch black like his belt and tie. Overall he was dressed to impress.

The medical Shinobi was no stranger to fashion, unlike many of the Shinobi within the Sunagakuren forces. Shin could always find a reason to dress up, but today was special. He knew that many of the men and women that worked for the village often received drastic injuries that aren't dressed probably or are ignored entirely. This causes many of the Shinobi to experience chronic pains or inability to perform certain actions. Shin wished to address this to the masses today. He even wished to encourage young hopefuls to take the plunge and join the Medical Branch to help their fellow countrymen.

Walking into the main foyer of the Hospital, Shin would walk to the side of the room where the refreshments are being brought out. The white clothed table had the supplies to make freshly brewed coffee. A metal kettle kept water at a temperature right before it's boiling point, the perfect temperature to make coffee. Scooping a small section of coffee grounds into a funnel shaped filter Shin would pour some of the steaming water through the crushed beans into a small glass pitcher. The fresh coffee's aroma filled the air as Shin would move the grounds aside and onto a stand to support the funnel shaped filter. Turing back to his pitcher of black coffee Shin would use small tongs to drop two cubes of sugar into a nearby cup. A small splash of cream and he was now ready to add his hot beverage into the mix creating the perfect cup of coffee. Raising the cup to his nose he took a gentle inhale to get the subtle scents of nutty aroma.

"I will never understand how much effort you put into making such a small glass of coffee."<i></i> Kohana's voice range through his head. Speaking to himself as the guests haven't arrived Shin would address his sister's complaint. "A good cup of coffee is like art."<i></i> A smile took to his face as he stepped away from the table towards the center of the room. With his eyes closed he blew gently across the top of the steaming cup. A small sip of and his smile would strengthen. He loved a good cup of coffee in the morning.

The time was about eight o'clock and the event should be starting anytime. Shin awaited for the masses to arrive.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The past few nights had been sleepless ones, and yet she did not feel fatigued at all. It was strange and even even worrisome at first, but then it got worse. Spending time alone in her room with nothing but her thoughts was not something Suzume had ever become accustomed to it, and doing this for many hours straight as she ruminated on the events of the week prior was only making things worse. The one benefit it did have, however, was that being required to be somewhere that wasn't her bed at 8am was no longer an impossibility.

The aftermath of her first foray into the Black Bazaar was, suffice to say, catastrophic. She had already been on shaky grounds with Nabushin and those in her clan after returning home with the new appearance. She was completely caught off guard when their Storm Lord did not toss her out on her face when she returned, the fact that he had no intention of replacing her as the Storm Heir was nothing short of astonishing. He said, after meditating upon it, that he had received word from Oushi-Ouja himself to allow this, but he refused to provide any specifics. The fact that this Storm Heir was involved in, if not altogether responsible for, a building collapse and the deaths of dozens of citizens did nothing to help her place in the clan.

So, at the Storm Lord's request, Suzume found herself in attendance at an event hosted by the head of the Chikamatsu clan. The Storm Lord claimed it was paramount that she make better connections with both the village's infrastructure as well as the heads of the various clans of the village. The fact that this was taking place at the hospital as a sort of 'recruiting event' was entirely coincidental for her, although she wondered if it truly was purely such. She had been mulling over the words of that man who had first found her back at the ruins, and he spoke as if he were a member of the hospital. Perhaps this would afford her the opportunity to speak with him again, although she had no idea what she would even say to him, should she have the chance.

Arriving a few minutes ahead of schedule for what may have been the first occasion at such an early hour, Suzume walked inside of the relatively deserted entrance to the Omni Prime Medical facility. She was dressed in more formal wear than she would have preferred under any circumstance, but the Storm Lord was insistent that she make her best impression to the head of the Clan. Garbed in a deep black furisode with white thin streaks of lightning that decorated its surface, Suzume took careful steps to not step on the absurdly long sleeves that her outfit sported as she walked inside, looking around only to find that she was nearly the first one there. Her hair was pulled back behind her shoulders, a black clip in the ornate shape of a pull keeping of the girl's hair together.

Overall she felt like a fool in such an outfit, surely no one else would be dressed in such a matter. It was to her relief then, when she spotted a blonde man with something closer to a dress attire, it was nothing as extravagant as what she had been forced to wear, but perhaps they had not been as far off base as she had expected? Finding nothing else to do, she let her mind ponder over that fact as she made her way closer towards the man as he delicately tasted something in a cup. Once she got within a few feet, possibly catching his attention with the loud taps of her low heeled dress shoes, she finally recognized him as that man from a few days prior.

Her words caught in her throat as she attempted to speak. Was he catering the event she wondered? That would explain why he was dressed in such a way. How could that be though? He had spoken as if he were a medic or doctor here, and he certainly had the capability to do so. After a long seconds of silence she only managed to get out a small and quiet, "hi," before she averted her eyes from him and towards the nearest noteworthy object, this being the tall pitched of black liquid she presumed to be coffee.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The click clack of heels coming towards the Overseer did not phase him as he was enjoying his coffee. Well, that was until a soft voice broke the silence. opening his ghostly blue eyes Shin would look down to see the young Genin he had ran into not too long ago. She was a sight to see. Her beautiful stylized Kimoni had long elegant sleeves and her stark black hair was pulled back. "Well, well, well... Look at you."<i></i> Shin would tease the girl before stepping to her side to look at the rest of her gown. With his left hand, the one not holding a cup of coffee, he would twirl his finger around slightly. "Your furisode is breath taking, if you don't mind."<i></i> At this point it would most likely be clear that he was giving her the near international sign of "give it a spin, show it off" due to the extravagant dress she wore. Regardless if she would twirl for the man or not he would continue.

"I don't believe I was able to fully introduce myself to you."<i></i> Not recognizing his old student he would carry on with a light bow. "I am Chikamatsu Shin, Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan and the lead Mednin within the Research and Development field for the Omni Prime Medical Complex. I am also one of the main Pharmacists on site thanks to my clan's expansive knowledge of medicinal herbology."<i></i> Rising from his bow he would look at the young woman before him. "And may I have your name?"<i></i>

After speaking Shin would step to his right slightly to offer the young girl a cup of coffee. Before continuing he had to ask her. "So, have you come to speak about which conclusion you came to after what we spoke about before?"<i></i> The young man would raise an eyebrow as he asked her this question. Essentially he was wanting to know why she was here, and if it was why he thought he was excited to see where this would go. Taking a sip of coffee Shin would once again close his eyes taking in the sensation of the hot caffeinated beverage.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Although he likely meant no offence by it, it still felt demeaning to be caught wearing such a thing. She had worn similarly flashy outfits when training to be a priestess with her kin-mother, but there was something about this one that made her feel like a porcelain doll on display. With a moment's reluctance, she tried to turn around, her foot nearly catching on her sleeve as she did an awkward pirouette. He could see the clan emblem of the Oushi-Ouja emblazoned in a shiny white material on her back as she steadied herself.

Keeping her eyes averted from his while she presumed him to silently chuckle at her expense, she looked around the area as he introduced herself. That did not last long, however, as he revealed himself to be the target of entire well dressed escapade. Turning to face him, her eyes widened a little, she quickly moved to a more dignified and respectful position. So, it was he who had been there earlier at the Bazaar, bearing full firsthand witness to her failings. Nabushin would most certainly not be pleased to hear of this.

As he asked her name she stiffened a little further and spoke firmly and clearly, making it plain she had burned this into her memory with countless repetitions, "Oushi-Ouja Suzume. Heir to the title of Storm Lord of the Oushi-Ouja branch of the Toraono Clan." She gave him a bow of respect with her head, lowered to the level proper of a respected peer, but not a venerated superior. A moment of silence would follow before he stepped aside to gesture towards the drinks. Suzume looked down towards the pitcher and wondered why adults were always drinking that stuff. Not entirely sure what to do with it, she took the pitcher and poured it carefully into a cup, barely managing to keep a sleeve from getting caught in the process.

With a steaming cup of pitch black coffee in hand, she turned back to him as he began to question her on why it was she came to this gathering. As she began, her words did not care the same air of purpose or authority, but it was clear she was giving those her best attempt. "I am here as the representative of the Oushi-Ouja. To meet you, specifically and... erm... introduce myself." Admitting it out loud felt awkward and she immediately regretted doing so. "So..." she began quickly, as if to brush over her earlier words, "what conclusion was it you were speaking of?" She then paused for him to reply, attempting to take a sip of the black liquid, but only managing to but the tip of her lips in the process.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the young girl attempted to give herself a quick spin all Shin could think of was Kohana wearing a dress. A warm smile came to his face as the young attendee finished her quick little swirl that showed the mark of a sub-branch of the Toraono Clan. It wasn't until the young lady would adjust her posture like a soldier caught slacking by their commander that a soft chuckle came from his lips. "Well Suzume-sama there is no need to be so stiff."<i></i> Gesturing to the room he would continue. "As you may be aware of this is no summit, young heiress."<i></i> Taking a sip of his coffe his soft warm smile remained.

It wasn't until the young kunoichi said that she was sent to introduce herself to Shin did he find her actions curious. Of course it wasn't odd for the Clan Heads to interact with one another or have their future leaders meet the other clans to help build diplonacybwithin the village, but it was odd that she specifically had to introduce herself to Shin. Before he could address this statement she asked about his question.

A soft sigh came from his lips. "Though it wasn't your hand that destroyed that building, it was your actions that led to its destruction. Have you come to seek atonement?"<i></i> The question was as cold as his ghostly blue eyes. The subtle glow that came from them, though no light was truly emitted, caused an unsettling sensation if looked upon for too long.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At nearly any other point in her life, the thought of an adult telling her to atone for something would have send her into a stubborn fit. Unfortunately, the situation weighed heavily enough upon her that she had no energy with which to contest his request. Her free hand reached up and began crumpling part of her coffee hold hand's sleeve as she mulled it around in her brain. Then, glancing around to see that no one was nearby, she looked back to Shin with a conflicted expression on her face. "And how exactly does someone atone for an accident like that?" Although she did not immediately lash out at him, even the resentment towards herself was not enough to completely blunt the bite in her tone.

Though she use the word, and it was true enough to an extent, the term accident hung heavily in her mind. She had no idea what would happen when she had did that to the woman. She did not even know what it was that had actually happened with that giant invisible hand; how could she be held responsible for this? Even so, she could not help but think that someone with more experience and a more level head would have foreseen it coming and would have done something different to prevent the disaster. Absently, she lifted the cup of coffee and took a small drink. Regret immediately hit her as the hot coffee scorched her tongue. She winced in pain and unceremoniously half-dribbled and half-spat the coffee back into her cup, her eyes momentarily closing from the burning sensation.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"That question has plagued people for centuries. Many don't know how to atone for the sins or the accidents they may have caused and their guilt and remorse slowly turn to a rotting disease of their minds, slowly killing them until they take their own life. Even the strongest among us aren't invincible to the crippling effects of self hate from remorse.<i></i> As he spoke a sensation of deep guilt would fill the room. As a Yamanaka the Overseer could share more than just telepathic words. The blue luminescence of his eyes would shift red. If Suzume was susceptible to this genjutsu based telepathy her eyes would begin to see what Shin had seen.

From a ghostly vantage point she would see his body at a much younger age acting as a savage beast within the Sunan Undersea. A spirit was possessing it and at the time it was unfamiliar to Shin. This rampaging soul was causing Shin's body to lash out and attack citizens. Launching full strength wind style Ninjutsu open wounds and gashes of the flesh would rip from the exposed skin of many beach goers. If she blinked she would view the boy's body, now in a different part of the village, release a ghostly haze which formed into a young girl with crimson red eyes. A long katana would appear in her hands as the younger version of the Overseer would collapse from exhaustion. Slicing through the body of a man crying out for help Shin's body was unable to control the Spirit of Kohana.

Another blink would cause the visions to vanish, but the feelings Shin carried with him to remain. "As a Mednin I now possess the powers and strengths needed to prevent death. With these hands I can atone for the sins that came to be due to my weakness. Though my actions didn't cause harm to others, my inability to stop what was happening did."<i></i>

He would look over to the young lady, his eyes back to their soft blue. "I am no longer too weak to prevent death, and with my strength I do everything I can to protect, not only those dearest to me, but the innocence I find within this cruel world."<i></i>

Noticing the girls reaction to the hot coffee he would raise a hand causing the green glow to appear around his hand, though a few feet from her mouth Suzume should begin to feel the pain to fade. "Even the little things can make the burden you carry fade with time. It'll never go away, but you will learn how to live with such pain without it rotting away at your soul."<i></i> A warm smile would return to his face as he reassured her about her potential future.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a dirty trick to use genjutsu and mental manipulation to influence someone, let along a child, to see things from one's point of view. Thankfully for the Overseer, said child was also too inexperienced to appreciate the nuance of such mental manipulations. By the time she fully returned to her body, she had almost dropped the saliva laced cup in her hand, although it was shaking a fair bit. There were some logical leaps from her taking responsibility for the actions of a foe who wished her dead to that of a boy who could not control an entity that effectively possessed him, but those too were beyond her for the moment.

She had never considered the medical profession before that morning. Even as she had experimented with the blessings of her fallen Lord she hd not considered it much more than a desk job. To be a medic was to be, in a sense, lesser. Relying on those stronger and more capable than you to do what you could not. It was a twisted logic, but the Oushi-Ouja healed quickly and the need for medics or doctors was all but unheard of in the clan. Hearing, and feeling, Shin speak of what Suzume presumed to be true past experiences of his helped to lessen those old pretenses, but they were still hard to shake none-the-less.

She had forgotten all about her burn until the sensation suddenly lessened and then faded away, leaving a numb tingling sensation in its place. Her eyes shifted to the side as her free hand reached up to her mouth. Carefully putting the cup back down onto the table next to them, she took another look around the room to see that, blessedly, no one had arrived just yet. "And so... what?" She started, her tone taking on a much less confident tone. "You are saying I should help out at the hospital to make up for my part?" Her tone drifted towards being borderline indignant at the end, but her expression softened moments later as she realized her accidental tone.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The hand that was free of the cup of coffee came up to Shin's mouth as he uses the back of it to cover his laughter. Closing his eyes and letting out a sort of giggle laugh hybrid the Mednin would respond to the heiress's inquire."Oh heaven's no. Is that what you think the Medical Branch is? Helping the hospital?"<i></i> His head tilted back ever so slightly he would chuckle for just a moment longer. Now moving his hand from his mouth and out above his shoulder, as if casting aside his sense of humor from the girl's comment.

"We do not help the hospital, the hospital is here to assist us. Non-shinobi are perfectly capable of being doctors and nurses. Each medical shinobi, or Mednin, within the Omni Prime Medical Complex has a unique set of skills which deals with subjects relating to the human body. There are puppet masters who have used what they have learned within this branch to create marionettes small enough to perform surgeries within the heart, but these small wonders are also capable of deconstructing the enemy in the heat of battle."<i></i>

Lowering his hand to his hip a grin took his face as he shifted his weight and continued. "I am actually showcasing my research in transmutation today. Normally only found within those of the Chimera Kinjutsu who use it to absorb another's Kekkei Genkai, I have began my research to not only combine varying species but to create organic life as well."<i></i> A smirk took to his face as he said the next sentence. "All fully funded by the Omni Prime Medical Complex."<i></i>

Stepping towards the table which was adjacent to the coffee bar Shin would begin looking over the pasteries and sweet treats for something to snack on. "In all honesty if you are wanting to develop your own skills into something new this is the place to do it. Providing the resources you need as well as the knowledge of the human body can provide for very efficient jutsu creation. Besides, worse case scenario during your training you are already in the Omni Prime so you don't have to hesitate and work below your fullest potential when building your skills as a kunoichi."<i></i>

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Caught completely off guard by the sudden bout of laughter, Suzume looked away from him in flustered annoyance, convinced that he was making fun of her. The sensation of annoyance did not lost overly long, however, as he quelled his laughter and began to explain the position of shinobi within the medical facility. The thought of having non-shinobi under her was strangely appealing for the girl, who had grown up on the bottom rung of her clan. That had changed, of course, but old inclinations and desires were things not so easily discarded.

Even so, there was something off about the place. The sensation was vaguely similar to what she had experienced in the ruins before, although much less magnified. Suzume was unable to put a word to the feeling or say what caused it, but it was a sickly sweet sensation that drew her more than she understood. "I... guess so." She took a look around, stepping away from him as he went over to survey over the table filled with treats for the eventual guests. Continued to look away from him, she closed her eyes and steeled herself as she drew upon the confidence of the Oushi-Ouja. "Very well," she suddenly proclaimed, turning back to face him as her outfit billowed slightly from the sudden spin.

Looking him in the eye as she caught his attention she continued, "if I were to agree to this, what would be expected of and given to me in return? I graduated from the academy a few weeks ago, and am currently..." her confidence faltered as she muttered out the next few words, "on probation..." her teeth gritted slightly, frustration at both herself and the wirey man who had put her on such a status. "I can do whatever is required of me, but my responsibility is to the Oushi-Ouja first, so I cannot waste time... cleaning beakers or something." She had no idea of what people did her, but it was the first menial task that came to her mind.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the conversation between the two continued, another figure peeked into the room slowly, as if gauging what was going on inside. He did see a bit of a crowd already forming in front of the entryway but he assumed with how they waited, the event wasn't officially starting just yet. Which he didn't mind at all. Why he didn't mind crowds by any means, he didn't quite want to attract attention to himself. Which might surprise given how he was dressed, with the green scarf around his neck joined by a white coat loosely hanging off his shoulders over a black suit shirt and matching underneath. Probably the most unusual part was the glasses on his nose. Not something he ever needed, of course, they bearly had any magnification. It was his attempt of, hiding in plain sight. Trying to blend as possibly another medical worker or a shinobi interested in starting his medical education rather than the extravagant boisterous artist he had in the village. Of course, anyone who looked at him close enough would probably catch up, but he knew how to move to avoid being seen if needed. Slinking through between people, keeping his head bowed low, quietly asking for direction.

It almost felt a bit off to be here...normally he usually was pretty badly hurt before he set aside the Medical facilities. But for some time now he had wanted to brush up on his skill on the matter, learn at least some basic medical techniques so that he could better sustain himself or help others if need be, and this seemed like as good time as any. And on a different note, he had heard that the man behind the whole recruitment drive was also the head of the Chikamatsu clan. Now he normally didn't involve himself too much in clan relations, but this was slightly to calm his own curiosity. For such a young man to claim the burden of leading his entire clan, with little trouble or hesitation. It was something admirable...and something he couldn't quite understand. He wasn't sure just how sound the reasoning was, but he was an impulsive man at times.

He did want to catch Shin while there weren't too many people...And it seemed to work, with only one younger girl being there with him. He wasn't sure as he watched them whether he was under or overdressed. They seemed to be engaged in a conversation... He had waited a bit before moving forward as he said "I hope I'm not interrupting... I had hoped to have a chance to speak to you before the...erm, would seminar be a good word for what you have organized here?" the man would say, before clearing his throat, taking fo the glances and correcting his pressure, going from slightly slouched forward to standing tall and proud with a smile "Allow me to introduce myself. Sunaku Harupia, son of Shigeo, leader of the United Sunaku clan of the Wind" giving a courteous bow, before he glanced towards the younger girl, narrowing his eyes slightly "Mmm...I can't help but feel that we have met before" inwardly raking his brain a bit... surely not in the same ensemble but still...she looked familiar.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would raise his eyebrow at the mention that the young girl had only recently graduated from the academy, and yet she believed she had the strength to take on a criminal leader. A sigh slipped from his lips as he grabbed a small confectionery in the shaped like an echeveria elegans. The soft lightly browned dough had the sweet scent of cinnamon and ginger. It was a masterpiece, but like all good things it had to come to an end. Plucking a single leaf shaped piece off of the sweet treat Shin would pop it into his mouth and grin at the sweet buttery goodness. Covering his mouth with the hand that had plucked off the leaflet, the Overseer would take a slight pause before responding to the young kunoichi. "That, my dear, is simple. I expect perfection."<i></i> He chuckled again as he would pluck another leaflet off to eat.

Placing his cup down Shin would flick his hand into the air conjuring a floating sheet of paper and a quill made of pure ink. Opening his hand to extend each finger the mednin would spiral his digits together causing the form that was just summoned to float down to Suzume. "This here is a document explaining each of your expectations and tasks that would be required of you. Simply sign this if you do wish to pupil under me."<i></i> As he spoke Shin's eyes would wonder over to a man that had decided to enter just a few moments sooner than the advertised beginning of the event.

Walking away from Suzume ever so slightly Shin would giver her a moment to read over the paper which explained the ins and outs of the branch. The expectations of learning anatomy, medical ninjutsu, traditional medicine, and other fields which may lead to specialization of her unique skills. It explained that there were certain requirements she would have to meet to become an official member of the medical branch.

Stepping up to the man who had just entered the room a smile would become visible of Shin's face. "Oh no, not at all! And I would call it more of a informative panel, but seminar would be appropriate as well."<i></i> He too would bow before this man who was the leader of a lesser known clan called the United Sunaku. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Harupia-sama. I am the host of this event, Chikamatsu Shin, Overseer of the Chikamtsu Clan and lead researcher for the Omni Prime Medical Complex."<i></i> Straightening up his posture once he finished introducing himself. "How can help I you this morning?"<i></i> He responded before walking a few feet back to the snack table to grab his coffee. Taking another sip he would then gesture to the coffee and snacks. "Refreshments?"<i></i>

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suzume's brows raised in confusion as he remarked about requiring perfection. She could not tell if he was serious or not, but such pondering were interrupted by the appearance of the document and quill. She plucked it from the air and began to read it just as the newcomer spoke, breaking her attention from it just before she made it past the first sentence. He appeared vaguely familiar to her, though it was not something she could place. While the two spoke, she continued to stare at him, trying to remember where exactly it was.

By the time that the Sunaku had taken note of her presence, she had gotten no closer to discovering why he appeared familair. The fact that he seemed to know her in some manner only to heighten her curiosity and distract her even further from the sheet of requirements and expectations that sat in her hand. She caught Shin turn and begin to walk away, and so she quickly took the pen and scrawled her name upon the contract, certain she would have time to read it later. By the time she completed, she realized that he was only stepping a few steps towards the table to grab his own drink.

Shrugging, she held the paper and quill out for him to take. With only a dozen of seconds having passed, there was no way she could have read the entire thing, unless she had some sort of photographic memory and was an avid speed reader. "Here. So... is that all I gotta do?" She asked, towards Shin, taking a moment to glance over towards Harupia, eyeing him for a few seconds more than would feel appropriate as she tried to remember the face. It was a handsome face after all, she would figure it would have been easier to remember...

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It did seem like he interrupted something to some extent, with Shin given the younger girl a piece of paper. This seemed like a somewhat casual setting to strike up any deals or agreements... though he didn't know how formal the blonde men were in general. Perfect timing as always on his part. At least the introduction was going well so far. As he mentioned the table and its contents he would say "If you wouldn't mind. I could use a bit of coffee in the system, haven't slept as well as I should..." he mused, assessing if the pot had enough coffee for another cup or if he would need to pour more water over it, before preparing a cup for himself, adding two cubes of sugar and creamer as well. Before he drank he took one of the confections in his hand the girl approached back, attempting to hand over the piece of paper back to Shin, before looking at him. He looked back with a curious gaze... mostly because he couldn't shake off the feeling of familiarity. He did make a small comment as he said "Not that I wish to intrude but... It is safe to be sure you have read through any paper before you sign it. Not necessarily an in-depth reading but, just to have an idea what you getting into" plopping the pastry into his mouth, his eyes widening a bit "MMM...now this is delicious!"

After that outburst, he turned back to Shin "Well, I have to admit I didn't haveIt'sclear goal in mind. Its just... I have visited the hospital quite often do, given my line of work...and perhaps a bit of my own recklessness. Though that was more while we were still living under the ground... My point being, while I may not see myself as a full-fledged medic, I wanted to see if I'd be able to pick up some basic technique. Just to be sure I can take care of myself and others... at least to a degree. I hope that doesn't sound too presumptuous of me" he said with a chuckle before continuing "And it's always good to meet the Shinobi who keep out village safe and healthy. I can imagine you have a lot on your head, both with your responsibilities to your clan and whatever research you may be conducting at this time in the facility", he paused finally for a drink of the coffee. As he spoke he made sure to keep close attention to both Shin and the younger Shinobi if she spoke up. His bright green eyes having a curious spark in them, especially after Shin mentioned his position within the medic facility.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
tumblr_p8p2uyXjYS1ut5qi9o1_r1_500.png

As Suzume would hand the sheet of paper and quill back to Shin he would simply snap his fingers, which caused the paper to roll tightly like a scroll and the quill to return to a liquid state. The floating ink would form a series of seals on the scroll before locking it's contents away. As the Doctorine Seal would take it's effect it would lose its hovering quality causing it to fall into the hand of the Overseer. A smile on his face would appear as he slid the now rock hard scroll into his pocket. "That is all, you are official one of my pupils." He chuckled a little before looking over to Harupia.

"That is actually quite honorable. Knowing even the basics of some of our Medical Ninjutsu can help prevent a lot of long term problems and allows for us, here at the Omni Prime Medical Complex, to have an easier time healing injuries experienced on the fields." Staring to make his way across the room another individual would make an appearance.

From around the corner of a hallway within the hospital came forth a young woman, not much older than Suzume, wearing a flowing black dress. Billowing out towards the bottom this gothic designed ball gown was as black as a Sunan night. From atop the lacy bottom was an elegantly stoned corset top with long black sleeves which turned into fine gloves. Her hair and her neck were hidden by a deep purple hijab, allowing for only her face to be seen. Her umber skin had the radiance of the harvest moon, and her eyes were a piercing emerald. Adorning her eyelids with golden shimmer and a sharp black wing this woman was well painted with her cosmetics as even her full lips were covered with a rich plum color. Wisps of silky lace followed behind the covered woman as she approached the group. Pinching each side of her dress she would give the company a slight curtsey with her eyes facing down.

"Kumomi-san, perfect timing! Allow me to introduce you to Harupia-sama and my newest pupil, Suzume-chan." As Shin spoke he would gesture to each of them. Turning to now face them he would continue to speak "Kumomi-san is actually a Medic Nin here at the Omni Prime Medical Complex that often assists me with my research." He would turn to her with a smile. "Are things ready?"

Nodding slightly Kumomi would respond in a soft voice. "Yes, Sakura-chan has just placed the Saboryu in its terrarium. It should be ready for its debut." Her eyes shifted from Shin to Harupia and then to Suzume, which she would continue to look at as she addressed her dirextly. "Its a pleasure to meet you both. I am looking forward to see how you do." She would give a charming smile as Shin would make his way to a display table that was set up for the event.

"Kumomi-san, Open the doors! I am ready!"

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Entering Topic]

Jiro had known he was a little bit late, but that did not stop him from trying. He ran through the hospital, aware of people giving him alarmed and even slightly annoyed looks. He did not care though. The Chigokai had to do this. It was his only chance at becoming a med-nin. He skidded through the halls as he found the room he needed to be in.

He walked in, blue eyes taking in the other people in the room. Two other males and two females. Biting his lip as he stepped in, he nodded at all of them. Jiro could feel their pulses and blood rushing through their bodies. "Sorry I'm late...got lost."

It was not his fault that the hospital was so big! How was he supposed to know that there were that many rooms in the damn building. Why did they have such a big building? It was wrong! There was no need to have that many damn rooms in one building. "I didn't know there would be so many rooms here!"

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The distantly familiar man's advice was a bit too late as Shin took the scroll and sealed it away. Perhaps due to the older man's warning she was beginning to have second thoughts about the ordeal, but just as those were beginning to take hold in her consciousness the sudden arrival of another woman jarred her from her stupor. She offered the woman a slight respectful bow, which felt awkward in her highly formal outfit. Then, as she spoke, Suzume turned towards the front doors to see the masses beginning to enter, one hurrying ahead of the procession straight towards Shin.

With the sudden flood of faces and voices, she felt this strange unease come about her. Large numbers of people were never her favorite places to be, though she preferred complete solitude even less so. Reflexively she stepped back from them all, shaking her head to try and dislodge this unsettling feeling that prodded at her senses. Without regard for the newest arrival who had already began to speak, Suzume suddenly interjected, "I will umm... be going for now." She took another step back before she had the presence of mind to turn towards Shin and offer him a slightly deeper departing bow. "Oushi-Ouja business to attend to. I will umm... come by later."

Nearly stepping onto her extra-long sleeve once more, she turned and attempted to hurry off. The direction she want took her away from the incoming crowd, but it also took her away from the front exit. Such minor details didn't matter to her much at the moment and surely she would be able to find some other exit to the building elsewhere, even if she had to go down from the roof.

[Exiting unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back