Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Primordial Promise [Solo]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A darkness bathed Yuuto grasping at his very being as he fell through the bridge between his realm and theirs. The Primordials had beckoned him into unleashing some kind of power that allowed them enough physical manifestation to breach the realms and pull him into it. Never before had this occurrence shown up in his Clan's documents. The shades that encompassed his body now were tearing at his very being. His flesh had been embroiled with goose bumps as their touch was as cold as ice, and stale as death. His vision was blacked and the only thing in view was the outstretching darkness. When the black veil was finally lifted his eyes sat upon a brand new world.

Yuuto stared into the distance of this "realm" which look familiar to him. The Primordial Realm took on the appearance of Kumogakure but more so as if it was engrossed in darkness. The sun was replaced by the moon that had a violet tint around it. "What is this... The Primordial Zone looks just like Kumogakure... where am I?" It looked like he was flying over the Cronopolis district in a place where he did not fully fathom. The dark voice he had been hearing for the past six nights bellowed through the darkened skies. "It is a reflection upon the portion of the realm I have opened for you. The shadowed Realm is every and nowhere at once. It is the beginning and the end, a world between worlds. We exist in the middle of whatever it is you believe to be truth. A hidden reflection within the mirror of each creature, we are your shadows." The voice rang through Yuuto's head loudly as he floated through the Priomordial's Realm and digested the information. Basically it was a shadow of the entire world a place where darkness and life resided. This creature speaking in his head was still unknown but he had a feeling it was getting closer and the new blade had forged through his own power was quickly resonating with something that he did not know.

"Who the hell are you? I don't understand what I'm doing here, why have you brought me to the Primordial Zone?" The voice cackled at Yuuto's question as if it was unimportant and deserved no true response. A sound wave roared through the sky drawing his attention towards the violet lit moon as a creature appeared from the shadows at high speed headed towards him.
giratina_by_jubilations-d4mmwk9.png

It was a dark serpent that glided through the nightly skies as easily as the summoner floated. This creature spared no time in intercepting Yuuto as it literally swallowed him whole. As he lay in the mouth of the beast Yuuto began to wildly swing his new sword, until shadows began to grasp him and hold him down. This creature felt as though it was real but the same as the creations and the shadows that he summoned from his portals. Was this the truth of the Primordial Realm? Another world of life where anything could happen? It was like a fantasy one that was not constrained by their feeble minds. The constriction finally stopped as the Masaru had literally given into this creature ceasing his pointless struggle. He would meditate instead feeling the energy around himself and getting accustomed to it. If this realm was the source of his power and these creatures held the same energy within them. Instead of resisting and struggling he could try to adapt and control. Yuuto's own shadows expanded and began to mingle with the creature's and for what felt like an eternity of getting to know one another happened in mere minutes. He began to manipulate them coaxing the shades to release him until an image struck into his mind. There were piercing red eyes, three of them to be exact. His focus was broken almost immediately as the shadow creature restrained it's grasp. "To think you could actually take grasp of my Rider. To believe that my creature almost fell under your control had I not stepped in. You are truly the spawn I have been seeking boy. We will do many great things if you accept my power. Be prepared to exit my creature and meet the Lord who has summoned you." The creature finally buckled as the fast paced ride came to an end. It would open it's mouth allowing Yuuto to see another portion of the world of shadows. It resembled no part of Kumogakure but more like a core to an ancient machine. The young summoner exited the mouth of the serpent as it vanished into the shadows. A creature stood before him, one that was unlike any human or monster he'd ever encountered. It's body was dark and all three of it's eyes were a piercing red.
300px-Avatar_Skeith.jpg

"Are you the one who summoned me here?" Yuuto asked curiously. The apparition spoke in a deep and wise tone. "Yes I am, and you are Masaru Yuuto the 9th summoned ward. Welcome to the Primordial Realm and welcome to my special pocket. I'm sure you have many questions so you may ask them and I will answer if I see fit." It would clasp it's hands together as the young man inquired his own thoughts, before responding to this apparition. There was a very clear dominance in his voice and choice of words.

"Well I suppose I have a few questions. For one who are you and what are you? Then why do you want me here, what purpose could I have for you? What are these ties to the Masaru Clan and the Primordial Zone?" They were simple questions and things that brought a smile upon the ancient one in front of him. "I am an ancient Lord of Conviction who has long since forgotten his name. You may call me Uzaihanketsu, if you wish. I was once a true ruler of this realm but due to betrayal and treachery I am but a shade of my former self. Due to my weakened state I toiled over nothing but revenge and fed on this world until I could regain enough strength. My regeneration took a thousand years but when it happened I was able to contact this world more thoroughly again. I came to such new wonders in you shinobi and found a Clan who encompassed enough talent and potential to match this world. I suppose some would consider a form of monster and demons but we are much more than that." Uza began to shift the shadows to bring an image to life as he did the patch of darkness he manipulated became white.

"Long ago, I met one of your ancestors a demon slayer by nature Masaru Yang. He was intelligent, swift, and willful. That man had everything any fine vessel could hope to and in turn I approached him. Instead of wildly swinging his blade at me, Yang heard me out immediately sensing that my power was far greater than his and that I was unlike anything he had ever met. I showed him the Primordial Realm as I show you by using his shadows as a medium. It is through this I showed him my overall plan one that shook the very foundations of his mind. I implanted him with the trial of conviction and sought to see with how far he would go. Yang accepted all that I showed him and understood my goal. I want to bring light to this world. I cannot fathom why I was betrayed or by what means my fellow Lords meant to do me harm but regardless I want my revenge. I want to destroy the very thing they hold so dear, this world of shadows I want to end it all and bring ruin around them. Call it selfish but I don't deem this as a noble task at least not on my end. However Yang saw it differently a way to defeat a large source of what his clan had dedicated their lives to fighting. I could never understand this useless human struggle and need to decimate things even remotely resembling my kind but it was grand in a sense something I could use to my advantage. However when Yang died I needed to keep my investment alive." The images would shift to show a multitude of people fighting creatures while wielding glittering shadows.

"Yes the link to the shadows continued to throughout your bloodline and I was very pleased with the results. As time progressed your clan changed but each generation had a few prime pickings. I tried and tried to foster them as I did him but they died due to the trial. They could not handle the stress of my power it seems, or rather the truth of the world they draw their shadows from. There was only one notable person in your clan other than Yang who had survived my trial but that deceitful bitch gave up on our pact and walked away. To this day she roams the world hiding from me but she is of no concern now seeing as I have found another. I brought you here to show you the power that you could hold." Yuuto silently stared at Uza before making any comments. He would sheath his crimson gem blade before turning his back on the Primordial Lord.

"Power does not interest me I can find that on my own. Your will for revenge is strong but not something I can follow. You are barking up the wrong tree. My clan no longer seeks the destruction of every apparition we only hunt and harm those that bring chaos to this world. So I apologize Uzaihanketsu but I cannot follow your plans. Can you return me my world now." The Lord would simply stare down Yuuto as a calm rage befell his eyes. This seemed to be the kind of thing he refused to step away from.

"Do you really believe you are allowed to negotiate this? Poor boy you don't understand while Yang was a smart and strong warrior he did not read our pact very will. You Masaru will assist me in my goal, and there is no turning from me especially in this realm. Your relative has only evaded me by luck. I assume that she thought I would sever my ties with the Masaru and take back what little power that I could but the truth is I would rather decimate your entire clan before I let all of my careful planning go to waste. Masaru Yuuto you will accept my power and graft it into your own. If you do not then I am afraid you parents will not see their mission through." He would shift the shadows again and bring an image of Yuuto's parents who were out slaying a dangerous chimera. The beast was too dangerous for their game to be thrown but as the image played, Yuuto saw that their shadows were flickering. His father who considered himself a master of these techniques faltered and was slashed by the beast. His mother used her giant blade to deflect it aiding to his father.

Yuuto's anger flashed as he attempted to use his shadow tendrils to skewer Uza but they were swiftly swatted away by the Primordial who stood smirking. The shadow hands rose from the surrounding area and grasped Yuuto's neck forcing him to continue to watch. "Do you understand now? Your relative had a choice after she obtained my power, but my power has returned and I have been able to find another.. that being you. Do you think I will squander this chance? Either you accept this or they die and I keep picking off people you care for until there is no one left." Yuuto didn't understand all of this but he did understand that though while this Primordial was weakened he held dominion over their shadows and needed a human host to help carry out his will. With no choice the slayer ended his struggle and nodded in agreeance.

"Good boy, now watch as I keep my end of the deal." He watched as Uza restored his father's shadows to their full power if not exceeding and forcibly made him summon a shadow lizard. It didn't take long for his parents to gain the upper hand after that delivering a swift blow in unison to kill the Chimera. A sigh of relief escaped Yuuto's lips relieved that his parents had survived the ordeal. This could have been a bluff but to play with his parent's lives was not in him. "Alright.. I'll keep my end then. I'll be your sword of revenge to these Primordials. However I have one condition. When this is all over, I want you to release your control over the Masaru Clan's shadows. I don't care if we still draw on them from here, as long as no one has dominion over us anymore." The primordial would cross his skin leaving a red "X" shaped scar over his chest.

"Alright Yuuto, I hear by swear that when the task is completed, when the Primordial Realm sees the light I will cease control over your clan's Shadows. None shall control them other than the Masaru themselves." With that he would move his hands in circle opening a portal beneath Yuuto, however unlike the usual shadow portal, this was pure white. It was as if pure bliss and blankness, something completely different than the rest of the Primordial Zone. The Masaru Kinsmen was dropped inside of this white portal entering a place with endless white. It was as if infinity laid itself to sleep in this portion of Uza's realm. Ethereal hands began to protrude from the white reaching into Yuuto's body and grasping his very soul. As each hand pierced his flesh and grasped his soul, a piece of knowledge entered him. It was like a rush of knowledge overloading his brain. He saw numerous runes, seals, ceremonies, and spirits through each of these. However as soon as the knowledge came it began to ebb away burning an imprint into his mind. It was not as if he was magically gaining all of this knowledge but rather he was gaining a capacity of how much information was in the world. Imagine someone filling you up with so much of a substance that you were about to burst, but each time you got to that level all the pressure was released. This was essentially what was happening to Yuuto and it would not end. He would endure this pain for countless hours being pushed to open his mind further.

As this happened Uza the Primordial, the Lord of Conviction had begun to set his own plans into motion. A scroll was being written in shadows about the powers this one was receiving. Essentially these powers would be a greater reflection of his own abilities but they dealt with the ability to manipulate life energy which could be used in a manner of necromancy and sealing energy. His own life force or of those beyond could be used to impart his will to. Specifically this would manifest his abilities, and to further this would be the power to call forth greater creatures from the Primordial Realm. As Yuuto's test continued the ancient one's body began to fade out as if it was being diminished. He would make movements after finishing the scroll to send it out into the real world where he would be transported to if he should survive. "Hmm to think he'd be able to withstand this much before screaming. He's truly promising... but his power needs to grow more. I will have to sleep again, but in this scroll contains information only that Shadow users may read. I'll also leave his first three favors to me in. When he completes those I should have enough strength to return and teach him about the greatest life seals and his most useful skill which will allow him to use human souls as conduits for the Primordial ones. Yes Yuuto in time you will grow to be my greatest pupil I can see that much. Wait for him my Rider and if he should survive bring him to his world. If not then continue to search for another vessel until I awake."<i></i> The pet serpent would re-materialize and coil up adhering to it's master's wishes. Uza would wave his hands to bend the shadows once more revealing a black gate wreathed in darkness. However when it opened there was a white light that emanated from inside of it. The old soul went in with a pleased smile on his face closing the door behind him.

After being ravaged for what seemed like an eternity Yuuto was released from the white abyss and back into the darkness. His body was unconscious but a seal was now on his arm, as proof of his completion and there was also a third eye on his forehead. The sacred Rider would grasp the sleeping shinobi and ferry him to a place in the Cronopolis district. It was a secluded alleyway obscured by the shadows. The serpent cast the shinobi through the portal leaving him with a black scroll on chest. The ordeal was over and Yuuto had survived the trial to see if he could withstand the knowledge of the infinite Abyss. For years his lineage had nurtured him into the vessel of justice Uza had sought out. Rain began to fall awaking the sleeping shinobi who was now branded with the seal of his contract. He was in an unknown place within his village but soon came to find it was just another slum. He grasped his body checking himself to make sure he was still alive not noticing the third eye that now sat on his forehead. When Yuuto finally got up he'd notice the black scroll on the ground. Upon opening it the scroll was full of shadows but upon concentration they shifted into words he could read.

"So it really wasn't a dream after all was it.... No everything about that place was real and what I experienced was... damn just what the hell is going on." While outwards he didn't look "too" different inside his chakra had been enhanced and his mind was fully opened. He began to read the scroll seeing that is was manual of some sorts. It was the introduction to his lessons of power.

Dear Yuuto, if you're reading this then you have survived my trials. Congratulations you are now the third most important member of your clan whether you know it or not. Now that we have a deal you will need to train yourself and carry out my tasks if you wish to win your clan's freedom from me. Now to begin things off, I'm sure you've begun to realize that there are changes about yourself that you unaware of. Have no fear Uncle Uza is here, and I plan to make you fully aware of your new capabilities.

While you were in the Infinite Abyss, I took the pleasure of studying you as I infused my will. The path of an Avatar is a hard one but you already possess the amazing skills of a Summoner. Mixing the Primordial Shadows with the ability of manipulating the human life force and flesh you have become a Necromancer. You can tap into the life energy of others as easily as you would utilize your shadows. All you need to do is dig deeply and recall your experience of the White Abyss. It will become easier as you utilize this talent but when you draw on that implanted experience you will be able to focus on the core of my gifted skills.

However in order to fully utilize these skills you must gather and augment a few things:

1) You must obtain corpses at least 15 of them and they must be fresh. The how is irrelevant as long as you have 15 fresh corpses. Newer corpses still have a hold of their soul even if it's partial. The fresher the stronger the link.
2) 10 of those Corpses will be fed to your shadows directly sending their souls and their corpses to the Primordial Realm to bind them to your power for eternity. You will practice calling upon them through your shadows as you would Ignis your Shadow Flame creation.
3) 5 of these corpses will be used for another type of practice to see if you can reanimate them. The Primoridal is Life itself so it will be your source of energy as you are the medium, channeling your will into them through the shadows. The Corpses will be your anchor to bind the will and sustain it.
4) When you can master these skills you will research Cursed Seals and the properties they hold. It is a rare technique that only those who truly dedicate themselves to learning can utilize. With your new found capacity you will be able to take it further using my realm as a conduit for a new amount of power.
5) After you are trained I will have you hunt down 3 creatures who obtain something I will need for my siege. This is non-negotiable.
6) After you have completed these three hunts for me I will appear again to teach you the ultimate power of Necromancy and then we will move into the next set of phases.

After obtaining your Corpses refer to the section of the scroll that is titled:
-Soul Manipulation
-Corpse Reanimation
-Life Implantation

Yuuto sighed after reading this scroll seeing that he had gotten himself into a world of trouble. However this was the price to release the Masaru from an unknown agreement of servitude. He would never allow another clansmen to be made out as a bargaining chip again. No he would ensure these Primordial's defeat and when able he'd silence Uza as well to free them completely. Seeing as he was a shinobi the ability to come into contact with fresh corpses was never out of his grasp it would only take time and proper mission planning. It was what he had to do in order to achieve his goal as this new path of a Shadow Lich had opened to him.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back