Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Problems of Boredom [OPEN]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
XerxesBreakfull284935_zpsf6947b59.jpg
The weather seemed warmer today than it had lately, causing the man sitting upon a tree branch to let out a sigh of distress. Watching in almost horror as his small frozen treat melted in his hands. Despite his best attempts to eat it before it had melted.

".... Why...why did you kill my food you damn sun...I was hungry!" He screamed out in a bout of frustration shocking those walking by the area. Several mothers with small children looked at the man with his purest of white hair and red eyes and pale complexion. It was not enough for a grown man to be sitting in a tree eating frozen treats to cause and odd reaction from the community. His appearance certainly did not help him pass as a normal person even among the Shinobi of the village.

The man chuckled to himself with a wide grin as he wrapped his legs around the branch and fell forward causing himself to hang in the air by his knees. Looking around he laughed even more as he watched several of the young mothers pull their small children off from the area at the sight of this man's antics.

"Ah... I am already bored, why is there nothing fun to do around here." This was typical for Kurayo though as becoming bored simply was often what caused him to cause an event or two as to amuse himself. With this the man reached into his pants pocket pulling a large red sucker from it. This was good at the very least the candy would suffice to distract his mind for a bit.

With a giant grin Kurayo placed the sucker in his mouth causing him to let out a sigh of relief as if he had beat the sun this time. Hopefully something would be able to hold his interest he thought as he swayed slowly from the branch.

[OOC: WC 317]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was another day at the office for Koa, a trained medical professional, who really was a bit of a workaholic. This wasn't because she desperately waned to be kept busy but rather her flawed personality that got so attached to her patients. Of course, this wasn't a good thing and often resulted in the doctor becoming involved with a patient - which was always well received by the parties - but it often fuelled Koa into pushing herself for her patient's benefit. She was a proficient and strong doctor, so her patients survival rate was quite high, but the workload on her was also high. Regardless, it was the end of her shift, it was around mid-day and the woman had been working from the previous night with only a few hours sleep under her belt.

As she walked by, a fairly average height, dressed in a dark peach suit piece that fitted her just about the right way. Her brunette hair was a little tired looking and needed to be massaged or just rested, even Koa's face seemed quite tired due to the lack of sleep. But the doctor always had a smile about as her she walked through the village.

The sun was blasting down upon Iwagakure, it was a beautiful day for the village protected by the mountainous ranges, where the sky often blessed its people with such weather. Koa pressed on through the streets walking at a slow pace, but not because she wanted to, it was just because of how tired she felt; the lethargic sensation that numbed her legs. As a doctor, and even as a shinobi, Koa was tuned into the environment around her and it was strange, there were a few people - of all ages - staring in one direction as they walked. Now, whatever this distraction was it wasn't enough to cause them to stand stationary, so it was probably something minor. The doctor herself would move closer to the thing that attracted there attention, seeing nothing but a young man dangling from a tree with a melting treat.

"Do you want me to fix that for you?" She would say impulsively with a smile, not even realising what she had said.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
cmc10.png

Amongst all the children in playing in the area, there were three little girls that likely catch his eye. These three were dueling one another in a battle royal. The red head of the group looked to be a mechanic with tools along the waist of her coat and the big monkey wrench that she used as a weapon. She swings at another girl wielding a lute. This musician uses her instrument to create a barrier of sound to protect her lovely dress form getting messed up. The third member of the team was dressed like a monk and had feathers around her waist. Unlike the red head that relied on strength, this one focused on speed. While one was busy attacking the other she slips in and gets a few fast punches off on the little mechanic.

Not too far from them stood Ryu. From her posture and how she was watching the group of little girl it was evident that she was a guardian of some sort. As the battle continues they begin to shift around the field and eventually come towards the tree. In was at that time Ryu noticed the man in the tree and the doctor below. See looks at them for a moment, smiles and goes back to watching the girl. What they didn’t know was that this whole group was puppets. Ryu was a living puppet and the girls were Ryu’s Red Secret Technique. True such a technique normally uses hundreds of puppest, but Ryu makes all her dolls by hand. Who has the time to make that many puppets? She has a job entertaining customers at the Wonderland Café; when would she have the time to make a fifty let alone a hundred?

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurayo was being to become bored with this hanging upside down from a branch and attempting to eat sweets that seemed to protest in him doing such. He decided to sway in the wind for a few more minutes at least. Thankfully he noticed a woman approaching him for some reason. This peaked Kurayo interest as most people normally are bothered by his personal and eccentric nature of being.

He smiled with a delightful look on his face as he hoped this person would be someone to entertain him or at least do so for a bit he hoped.
As the woman reached him and saw his treats in distress she offered to save his treats.

Kurayo face lit up like a kid getting a present randomly. This woman would be some one that if she could manage it a god to him, The Treat Saving Goddess.

"YEESSS... OH GOD YES save my tastiness the evil sun has started killing all my treats." As he came to the end of his sentence he turned his face towards the sky as to let the sun know he was on his shit list at this moment.

As this was going on his attention was pulled slightly to what seemed like three little girls enjoying a free for all against each other. This made him smile as he figured today may be a good day seeing as there are things to keep him distracted for some time.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa lit up at the reaction of the boy hanging upside down. He seemed overjoyed by the proposition of the doctor saving his treat from melting any further. She would nod her head and join the boy as he looked up to the sky, for a brief moment Koa thought that there was something in the sky or something coming towards them by his instinctive expression that was aimed towards, well, the sun. She would lower her head, shake it for a moment, with a brimming smile. "Well, I'm sure that you won't have to worry about it now." The doctor moved towards the dangling boy, and reached out with her right hand, her soft and delicate paw etched closer towards the ice lolly in his hand.

A cold breeze rushed out from her finger tips, which massaged the body of the melting lolly almost immediately with a freezing touch. The cold breeze, while small, would be enough to freeze over the liquid that slide down from head to toe. "If only there was a jutsu to block out the sun." Koa would say jokingly, her face scrunching up with her chuckle before her eyes were diverted over to the three children fighting their little hearts out. The were shinobi in training, it seemed, and were probably just practising their battle skills but why so publicly? They were probably just showing off their impressive array of skills, as children do; seek recognition and attention.

"I'm Hakuryoku Koa, it's nice to meet you." The doctor would say still facing the three children, arching her head around after a passing moment to meet with the dangling boy; eye-to-eye. Koa reached out with her hand once more, this time for a hand shake, rather than a release of cold air to freeze some liquid.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was at this time the kids’ free-for-all was starting to run down. Like any normal children they seemed to have worn themselves out with play. The sun beats down upon them and with the mention of a jutsu to block it they look at each other with a smile. The musician begins to play her lute and the other to dance around her with the beat. It appeared like they were preforming some sort of rain dance and sure enough clouds begin to form. Of course in reality such weather manipulating jutsu was not being used. No the one with the musical instrument was a defensive puppet and she was casting a Terra shift. Terra shift allows a puppeteer to make things easier to see or easier to hide. It was the latter in this case as the clouds blocked out the sun. Soon droplets of rain begin falling from the sky, which rapidly increased. Soon there was a down pour. People walking about would be safe from the rain for the clouds didn’t extend far from the tree.

Ryu and the three little girls huddled under the branch of the tree for protection from the rain. As they did so the girls argued blaming each other for the heavy rain. Ryu desperately tries to play referee and attempts to settle them down. “Girls, girls a rain like this will likely not last long. No harm no foul.” Ryu then looks at the other two and apologies, “Sorry about the weather sometimes they get a little carried away.”

“But we were just trying to help,” the red head one exclaims. “It’s just hard to properly control our powers.”

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurayo watched in awe as the woman reached out in his direction seeming to be aiming closer for his melting treat. This would normally be something to cause worry to Kurayo as he took his sweets very seriously for a man of his age. As her hand seemed to give off a cold chill he realized she was really aiming to help him with his plight. With the treat freezing he would seize this opportunity to pop it back into its rightful place which was inside the man's mouth. He Grinned as she also spoke of a blocking out the sun with a Jutsu.

"Thanks for the help I would be lost if it got away again. Yes a Jutsu to beat the sun from its evil ways of... things and such." He seemed to lose his train of thought while talking causing him to blankly blink as if lost in a daze of some sort.

His attention returned as her hand seemed to extend towards him again as to it seem greet him this time around.

"I'm Kurayo, it's a pleasure to meet you Kao." He said while still swinging from the branch seeming to not have a care in the world in truth.

As Kurayo closed his eyes he seemed to daze off yet again seemingly unaware of anything at all. The man was often bored and lost interest in things faster than one could believe causing him to get into a large amount of trouble at times.

His eye opened again as the sunlight seemed to fade around them and rain began to fall onto his face.

"The sun has been defeated, you are bested sun so hah!" he proclaimed loudly lighting as he shouted to where the sun would be.

It was interesting to Kurayo as it seemed another person came his way, no it seemed the three small girls that had been fighting had come over to his tree as well now. This was a surprise as most people would avoid him most times other than those few that could deal with his behavior.

"Ha-ha cute kids you got there madam." He found his fun as she seemed like their mother trying to couch them into behaving.

"Wow you seem awfully young to be a mother." He said with a smile and small chuckle. He was unaware if his comment would offend of not but in the end he thought her answer may give rise to some interesting entertainment.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed like the man appreciated the iced treat becoming iced once more. She would smile at his delight, placing both hands behind her back and clasping them. She laughed at the man's tone when he spoke about a jutsu to block out the sun, which was conveniently scrubbed into reality by the odd performance of the two out of three children. It would appeared to be that whoever these children were they possessed quite a knowledge of ninjutsu and had the power to back them up. Koa watched as the rain-clouds dragged themselves into existence before starting to grumble and groan with disappointment; shedding their numerous tears upon the Village. The doctor narrowed her eyes slightly, analysing the children and their mother.

Rain Dance was a technique that was fairly achievable, especially if it were used in combination with more than one party. Koa smiled at the mum and her children, or whatever their relationship was together, it didn't really matter. "It's okay," Koa would say in reply to the mother's statement of forgiveness, "It's quite beautiful really." She would say pushing her hand out from the thick blanket that protect the five from being soaked but the doctor's affinity was largely aligned with water. After a few moments the doctor would retract her hand; protecting it from further wetness.

"It's nice to meet you anyway, I'm Koa and this is Kurayo." Koa smiled before turning to the children, raising her hand to the side of her mouth to cover it, and jokingly using her thumb to point to Kurayo, "Do you guys think we should get something to eat on Kurayo?" She would say jokingly before smiling and adjusting her body back into its normal position.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
If Ryu was human she would blushed at Kurayo’s statement, “Me a mother, unfortunately I’m afraid I was never blessed with that opportunity.” Ryu begins to remember her past life of flesh in blood. She did have a mate once but it was short lived. During one of his deliveries he was attacked by wild dogs. Kao then introduces himself and Kurayo to Ryu thus bringing her out of such terrible memories. “Oh, my name is Ryu and this is Nana, Tori, Wakana." As she looks down at them she begins to think that she really was like their mother in many ways. It was indeed her that created them; perhaps these personalities were formed out of a need for motherhood. “They are not sisters, but close friends. I take care of them from time to time.”

When Koa as the three little one about eating on Kurayo’s treat they looked at each other questionably. They were unsure how to answer to that. They were puppets and knew they were puppets. The fact of the matter is that they didn’t eat. Of course they can’t tell Koa that they were puppets for Ryu would be angry at them. “Granny tends to make a big lunch and I would hate to spoil my appetite.” “Pass.” “I don’t think Rarete would approve of me eating with strangers.” Soon the rain would come to the halt and the sun’s rays would pierce through the cloud that would dare defy it. The cloud was no match for the wrath of the blazing sun and the brave cloud dissipates into nothingness upon its defeat. “Ryu was right. It really didn’t last long.”

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man's attention had yet again been lost as he enjoyed his treat, his mind had wandered to a no man's land sort of place as he envisioned giant lizards running wild in Iwa as the attempted to pick flowers only to fail due to their physical restrictions not allowing them to reach. It was sad to see for him as the poor giant lizards fell into a deep depression and began to shed giant lizard tears upon Iwa in mass creating a flood.

Kurayo let out a loud snicker as he pictured Megami and Souji running around trying to stop a giant lizard tear flood only to get washed around the village bouncing off things.

"Huh..what treat?" The man's attention snapped back to this reality with those simple words, as he looked around wondering what was going on with a clueless expression upon his face.

Kurayo smiled still swaying from his perch as he listened to the woman with the children talk. Hmm the where not her kids it seemed in the end as Kurayo had hoped as that would have probably given him more fun as to tease her with somehow. He knew though that with her words the fact that she said with a sadness to it of being unable to have them that this is something not to jest with as it was not a funny thing in the least.
"Ello Ryu and mini Nana, mini Tori and little mini Wakana it's nice to meet you all." He figured adding the mini part to their names was a good touch as he inwardly congratulated himself on his expert naming skills or lack of.

"Ah that's no fun I am sorry to hear that you guys could not go eat I figured it would be good for all of us as Koa was going to treat us." He snickered as he smiled and glanced in the direction of the woman he had just met that had saved his frozen candy.

"Aaaahhh Sun why have you returned are you truly my enemy, I demand you battle the Moon for ...ya..and that's why we do not...umm huh?" As normal Kurayo had no real idea where he was going with his outburst in the first place causing it to end with no real sense to it in the first place.

[OOC WC: 390]
[MFT]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu, Nana, Tori and Wakana.

The names of the children and parental guardian were revealed. She would nod her head, smiling confidentially, now possessing the knowledge of the names. "Well it's lovely to meet all of you." Koa would state before turning to face Kurayo as the clouds seeped apart, dissipating into nothing with a gentle pace. The sun would return, layering the land in a sickly, sweaty heat which would probably upset Kurayo. She kept her smile aimed towards the man, and without realizing it, feeling somewhat light as her eyes set on him. Koa's stare was broken when the three children refused to have anything to eat, the doctor would face them and nod her head, with a little shrug, "Oh that's fine, I'm sure Kurayo's wallet is happy to hear that." She would joke although from the man's point of view, as a joke too, it would've been Koa treating them to a meal.

The doctor would pat down a crease in her deep peach suit, patching up the imperfections that were humanly achievable. "Anyway, it has been lovely to meet all of you but I've got to be getting home. I've got a puppy who likes to use my bedsheets as chew toys." Koa would say not jokingly, and almost immediately becoming rather flustered and comically worried, her face visibly stricken with the thought of her delicates ripped asunder and tossed around the room. Koa would look first at Ryu, Nana, Tori and Wakana - lowering herself down to their eye-level - and with a genuine smile offering her thanks for such a pleasant meeting, "It's been lovely to meet you four, I'm sure that we'll be seeing each other again." She would then, after standing straight, face Kurayo with another smile; except this one was slightly different. It was awkward, yet reserved, and a handshake was offered to the man instead of just a simple farewell. Although this is what you're expected to be like with very little romantic value in your life other than a patient hitting on you, both figuratively and literally.

"It's been really nice to meet you, Kurayo. I hope I get to see you again." Koa's handshake would be either accepted or denied before she would turn and walk away. However, as the doctor departed she would use her one hand to form the necessary seals to cast Rain Dance. She would turn, her body dripping with water from the immeidate downpour, with a smile and loudly shout over the brash noise that the water made when it violently hit the earth, "Hurry and eat your lolly, Kurayo!"

And with that, Koa was gone from sight and sound.

[ooc: MFT: 446]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The school bells of the academy build begin to ring thus marking the start of the next class period. Ryu claps her hand to grab the kid’s attention, “Okay girls you have a class today and you do not want to be late for your first class.” Ryu rubs her back side as if remembering a pain from long ago. “Trust me, teach don’t like it when you’re late.” Without any hesitation the three start running to the building. Ryu then turns to the man gives a polite bow and says, “It was a pleasure meeting you.” Then she too heads in the direction of the academy
[left topic]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man watched as everyone was seeming to be heading out at this point. Though it was fun Kurayo also needed to get on his way as well, as he watched them began to reach out of his sight he decided to finally drop from the branch that had been his own perch till now. Kurayo planted his feet softly in the wet dirt and shoot his head back and forth as his length white hair flung the rain from it just as a dog would.
With a large stretch and a simple yawn the man headed off as well to find something else to fill his time with.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back