Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Prodigal Flame Returns [Requesting Entry]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was it, he felt it. A great upheaval changes the very course of history forever re-writing the future. Events of the past remained untouched, but not unspoiled, it was just something the world would have to come to accept and move past it. There were a great many things Kaen had to do upon returning to the village, his little vacation had put him behind schedule. But it was needed, I think. Random ponderings fluttered about his mind as he waited in line with the rest of the peasant types. There really had to be a better way of doing this...

[OOC - Starting/Entering thread, requesting entry]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia gave a polite smile to the last couple of merchants who had passed through. A few of them gave him surprised glances, as they knew him from the Market's in the Haven but didn't think he was usually doing guard duty at the gates. Which was true, he was simply returning a favor to a friend...and he wanted a bit of time to watch over the walls built around the village. They did seem quite sturdy, he just needed some inspiration for a bit more...decoration to them. The line moved as the next person came to him "Good day, I hope the desert wasn't too harsh for you today...oh, well now...I think you the first Shinobi passing through since my shift...returning from a mission?" he asked in a cordial tone as he saw the red-haired man in front of him. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous of him, but even without seeing a clear Village symbol on the protector he could tell, this wasn't a man with a peaceful trade. Regardless he simply waited for him to show him the necessary paperwork.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Good day, I hope the desert wasn't too harsh for you today...oh, well now...I think you the first Shinobi passing through since my shift...returning from a mission?"

A friendly face greeted him as the line progressed to the point of it being Kaen's turn. Though unlike the usual riff-raff that occupied and tended to the village gates, this man felt a bit... more, a cut above the rest you could say. As their eyes met he could almost feel this shinobi sizing him up, perhaps he would test their respective strengths in the future, Kaen would enjoy that.

"No harsher than any other day around here, I can't say I missed the heat." Kaen continued the pleassant conversation, he bore no ill will against this man and would not cause a scene for no reason. Kaen would pull aside his fur-lined collared coat to the side to reach into a inner pocket. As he did so he would reveal his Sunan headband, it was firmly attached to the inner liner of the coat. He preferred to keep it there as it usually drew unnecessary attention, that and it would mess up his hair.

From within the depths of his coat pocket he would pull forth the appropriate documents and hand them over to the shinobi before him. No, not a mission. Recreational at best." While it was meant to be a vacation it ended up almost costing him his life. That Cloud ninja's flames were no joke, but in the end they fell like all the rest. Now Kaen returned with a fancy trinket and another soul closer to ascension.

[OOC - MFT, Hyperlinked the passport in the post]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One could consider what Harupia was doing sizing someone up, but that wasn't really his intent. He was simply curious at heart and there was something which set the men apart. The wild red hair, the somewhat heavy coat for the weather... also a sense of seeing him somewhere before? Hmm..

He chuckled at his reply saying "I spend a lot of time out there in the desert so I kind of get used to it...I imagine id probably feel cold outside of the country if I were to ever travel" He nodded seeing the headband before taking the document provided to him. He read through it carefully making sure everything checks out. His brow rose slightly at some point as he said "I hope it was a good time for you altogether. Last time I journey far out of the country was...less than ideal" while he jotted down notes in the ledger before giving back the document to the red-haired Shinobi as he said "Fair warning, you might have to have a conversation or two about why you overstayed the passport a bit...but theyll find you in the village. For now, welcome back home" he said with a wide grin, motioning for the guards to let Kaen through while he looked onto the next person. He jotted down all the relevant info into the main ledger including the fact Kean had to overstep the time limit of the passport, which in itself was extended.

(Entry to village granted)

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Fair warning, you might have to have a conversation or two about why you overstayed the passport a bit...but they'll find you in the village. For now, welcome back home." The Sunan handed him his documents and smiled. It was fair, this time he might even be reprimanded as this was the second time he's returned late. Granted this time wasn't quite as bad as the year he was absent last time, can't be helped when you're sitting in a Cloud cell. But it was all worth it, he had to make a pit stop at his beach house to tend to some... family business.

"It's good to be home, have a wonderful day now." Kaen would, in turn, grin widely back at Harupia revealing his shark-like teeth and winking impishly. Placing his papers back inside his coat pocket Kaen would turn from the Sunan and walk into the village. It was a new dawn, a new day and this pepper was going to re-ignite the spice.

[OOC - Village Entered - Thank you Haru]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back