Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Raikage guard Re-established (private, Jeada squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.... Seven steps it took for him to get to the door of his new office from his desk. He was already fulfilling the dream of his Clan leader Yomoko. He had became a captain of Santaru Rin's ANBU Branch. He look back at his desk with two stacks of papers. The one on the left was completed, this stack was about a foot tall worth. The one on the right was about six inches tall. Needless to say he had put a good dent into the paperwork that was required of him but yet still had more to go. However there was more important things to deal with than paperwork at the time. He would deal with the punishment, in his eyes anyway, later and for now deal with the most important thing, besides protecting the Raikage. It was time to go and meet his squad.

He had requested a private session to be held off so no one could enter the area but himself and his two subordinates. They were to have the task of protecting the leader of kumogakure. A very noble task yet also extremely important. If they were to fail at this mission, they were to fail giving their life. That would be their code. No matter the fight, no matter how strong the attackers were, they were to give their lives for the Raikage. Shino wore his black kimono with a dark blue haori over it with the symbol of loyalty on both shoulders and on the back. He had a the design specifically made by one of his other clansmen at the Jeada complex.

He stood in the middle of a large room representing a forest. One of the training rooms that they use for stealth training and assassination attempts. Every full fledged ANBU would have come into this room atleast once in their career of being an ANBU. Shino placed a decoy in the center of the clearing next to him. Now it was just time to wait for his trainees. There wasn't anything special about this decoy. An old and dirty kimono on it while a slight breeze from the vents came in. Anyone that had a brain could tell that this wasn't real. Didn't take an ANBU to know that. Both of his squadmates had received a message that morning to meet at noon in this very room. It was now quarter of the hour, they still had some time to get there.

[topic entered]

(OOC: Kosei and Kaikai, please repot here)

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: How do I repot? Take my flowers and change their pots?

Kosei yawned, striding into the room to where he was supposed to report, and the door slid open before him. A quaint, calm forest scen greeted him, a solitary kawarimi dummy, clothed in an old, tattered kimoni residing in the middle of the room. Other than that, there wasn't much else, save for the man he assumed was his new squad leader, Jeada. Inwardly, he wondered what he'd be like. What was his personality? His mentality? Bottom line, Kosei hoped he wouldn't be a stick-in-the-mud, boring, strict sensei. He wanted someone who knew how to lead... if that makes any sense. Kosei looked up at the clock; it read 11:45. Just on time, by his book. To him, if you weren't fifteen minutes early, you were late.

The newly painted ANBU mask hanging by Kosei's hip rattled against the belt of kunai he also wore as he bowed to the man, giving the proper respects to someone of higher authority than he. "Good morning, Jeada-sama. I'm Ichi-- I mean, Jinkotsu Kosei." He stumbled across his own name, as it had recently been changed by his family's absorption into the Jinkotsu clan. It was something he'd simply have to get used to, but he would get it sooner or later.

The Raikage Guard. That name rang with satisfaction, flowed together so well. Something about it just made Kosei smile to be apart of it. What greater honor was there than to directly protect the greatest man in the village? It was the probably the most exciting way to serve the village, much better than gate duty, that is. It mostly tied it's units to the village, but Kosei could handle that. He enjoyed Kumo's weather. With being in the Raikage Guard, as he was now training to be one such unit, came a huge responsibility and expectation. Guards would be expected to lay down their life at any given time. Would the teen be up to it? He hoped so.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Entered]

KaiKai approached the entrance to the meeting place with caution, if he had learned anything while being a shinobi, it was that when you got a new sensei they looooved to test you, and sometimes it was rather unpleasant. When he entered the serene forest setting he paused at the doll in the Kimono. He was going to investigate it but thought better of it and moved ahead to his new teammate and his new squad leader. KaiKai was going to be a part of the Raikage guard, he really wasn't that caught up in the glory of it, and he was sure of how droll it was really going to be. But it would hopefully keep him in the village mostly so that he could stay nearby his projects that weren't very mobile nor appropriate to travel with.

As he approached the two KaiKai realized that Ichita Kosei was one of them and he was actually delighted with this turn of events. Never had he thought that the Raikage Guard would have TWO puppeteers as its main components. KaiKai restrained the urge to say hello to Kosei immediately and stopped next to him to bow to his new captain.

"Ouja KaiKai reporting in." KaiKai said respectfully. Now he recognized who this was, he had been promoted to captain alongside Joukuu during the ceremony. Joda? Jeedo? No no, it was Jeada! Yes Jeada. KaiKai didn't know much about the man at all, which he found pleasant, it would have been boring to get somebody he already knew to work under. KaiKai was in fact now curious what exactly they were going to be doing here in this area, but he had a feeling that he was going to have stuffed launched at him....

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Sorry about all the wait guys. long explanation is in the village board area. short story is car accident.)

Jeada watched as one by one, his two new squad mates were coming into the area. Well he guessed they weren't his squad mate sbut his squad members. Being a captain now, he would have to get used to that notoin. He had passed the captain exam exceedingly well though he believed that some things in the test may have been all too easy to spot out, or it was just the training he had been doing with Ushiromayu Kein. None the less he passed and now here he was leading his own squad, permanently. He looked at the two as they came. Both were proclaimed puppet useres yet he saw no puppets on their person. Hidden in scrolls or hidden somewhere else. He found it interesting and also curious as to how big they were.

They both introduced themselves, one after another in a respectful and polite manner which he definitely appreciated. He bowed back to them and spoke "As well as you are both aware I'm your captain Jeada Shino. I honestly don't care what you call me. I'm not an asshat of a captain to where everything is by the book. Some things will be and you will have to live with that or walk out now. Before we go into a little excersize, lets talk for a moment. I'd like both of you to tell me a little about yourself. Strengths and weaknesses that sort of thing. You go ahead and start Kosei-san." The captain said as he looked directly to Kosei. They would go in order with Jeada last and then the fun would start after that. Formal stuff first, fun stuff afterwards.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
San.

Kosei had never really gotten into that whole san chan sama stuff, but he didn't really care one way or another about it. He just didn't see the point. I mean, worst case scenario, he didn 't wanna throw in any extra sylables when he's calling someone out, when every last moment matters. But hey, who was he to judge? If people wanted to call him "Kosei-san, he wasn't complaining. It at least gave him a general idea of how the other person thought of him.

Cracking his neck, Kosei thought about what he could possibly tell Jeada, if anything. He never liked having to talk about himself, not just because he was humble or something like that, but mostly because he really just didn't know how to. Have you ever tried to come up with "qualities" about yourself? It's hard, if you're trying to at least be somewhat honest. "Well... I guess as far as strengths go, I've got a couple. I'm a puppeteer; most people haven't fought against them before since they're few and far between. I have an unusually large chakra bank. As for weaknesses, I can't use any elemental jutsu. I mean, I can use it, but when I do it comes out as non-elemental. I really don't know why. Also... yea, I have a huge chakra bank, probably two or three times that of a normal person, but it constantly emits a kind of "pressure." If either of you start to get a headache after a while, it's probably my fault. This "pressure" keeps me from being able to go on the stealthier missions, because when people are tuned into chakra, they can spot me coming a while aways."

Kosei supposed that if he were to somehow learn to hide his chakra source, or mask it, or SOMETHING like that, it would counter the output. But until that day, he would have to deal with it and continue his life as he had for the past seventeen years. Hopefully this wouldn't affect relations with Jeada or KaiKai. He doubted it would, but you never knew if it could get him kicked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back