Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy [Event]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
destroyed_room_02_speedy_by_u2644-d3eue0q.jpg

The desolation of the Toraono Dojo, the wreckage of Caudecus Tower, the collapse of the Maw and the imprisonment of a people in their own homes as their sanctuary became their dungeon. It was the fear to act, the comfort of remaining stagnant in the midst of rushing waters that allowed Sunagakure to fall to such a piteous state. The fractured beams still blocked what could have been a clear path through the large waiting rooms and grand halls. In its time, the Toraono Dojo was likely the work of a master builder and it should have been suspicious thatmonths after the Djinn's defeat the walls were not repaired, the halls were not cleared and the path through was still blocked.

There was a barrier, a barrier of stone. Many the size of a neophyte sandworm, but most were the size of a full-grown man. The path had been blocked for months, the massive stones had yet to be cleared despite months of cleaning and rebuilding efforts. A great grandfather clock rested against the wall adjacent. The hall was eerie quiet less the metronome-like tick-tock of the ancient clock. The brass face seemed dull, damaged even but it continued still despite the ravages of time and the efforts of a fiend. on the second hand, a tiny silver ring.

Shouki had other places to be, the Steward was not followed. Magnetica had already made her way there, if it was in the company of another or if it was on her lonesome she has already taken her perch not far from where the Kazekage would wander. She was not about to come to arms with the interloper, this prodigal leader and whatever allies he might have mustered or maintained in his absence. This was not a time for intervention, her allies would be here soon as well. The village was about to crumble and the rats always know when to abandon ship.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy

The knowledge that Magentica was on the surface and nearby was disturbing. The metallic mistress could trump Sousuke with her magnetic jutsu. The Steward carried with him knowledge of shadow and earth. Was it enough to best Magnetica? Magentica surely knew of the Steward's mastery over plasma chakra. What bothered Sousuke more so was the potential of having to battle not only Magentica but any remnants of her army. Sniperman was a threat. The Steward's eyes shifted about as he kept an eye on the shadows. From time to time the Steward created a shadow entity to stalk the shadows. The shadow entities feed information to the Steward and kept him posted on what was moving.

"I think it is time to even the odds grasshopper. Your foe will not honour single combat."<i></i> Spoke a wizened voice. The Steward turned to notice that along side of him was the Elder Mantis Musahi was with him. The Elder Mantis was not often in the presence of the Steward, but when he was the Steward took far too long to notice him. "Four blades are better than two. Are they not?"<i></i> The Elder Mantis noticed the additional weapon the Steward had on his person being the axe. "A hateful and malicious weapon that is. A disciplined hand would do it well."<i></i> Musashi spoke. His mustache shifted slightly.

The Steward stopped. He turned slightly and gripped his weapons. "Shouki didn't follow us in."<i></i> He drew them out, the ebon blade and the axe known as Skull Splitter. Musashi began to adapt a fighting style. The two of them stood back to back. Both of them had their eyes wide opened. "I never asked, Elder Master, your blades are they made of metal? Our foe is a master of magnetism."<i></i>

"Indeed she is. I learned what I could when I read your journal... but the answer to your question is no."<i></i> The Steward shifted slightly when he heard the news that the Mantis was ... just casually reading about his life. "Queen's orders. She wants you looked after. For a human you're small and weak, but you're still a King ... even if you refuse to take the title."<i></i> The Elder Mantis's eyes narrowed. "Something's changed about you grasshopper. You seem to have ... less weak. Your breathing is better. Your frame is sturdier. Still weak compared to Ken ... but it is an improvement."<i></i>

As the two moved back to back, the Steward made a mental note of the clock. It would seem that Shouki's final riddle wasn't wasted. Perhaps that was the point of entry?

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[b][size=4]Riddle[/size][/b]"]"I reach up to the sky and back down to the ground. Sometimes I reach far to the sides to touch my brothers. I conceal people and things.
Through me, not a window. I am what you would find in your pocket when it is empty. Just here all the terrain tells you is lies.
What you seek can be found at the start of a tragedy, fills the space between the beginning and the end of a moral and I am not complete until you take what fills honor."

"I can run but cannot walk. I sometimes sing, but never talk. I have to hands upon my face. You check on me to keep your pace."
<i></i>[/legend]

How the Steward would enter the village was still a mystery, but the was entryway back home was mere meters away. Only part of the riddle referenced the Dojo, the how was almost as important as the where. The way in was there, he just needed to find it. The clock ticked away with the passage of time, each passing moment the same near deafening sound. The grandfather clock did sit by its lonesome,made of brass and an exotic foreign wood, perhaps a stained pine. The tiny silver ring hung over the minute hand as Sousuke waited for something to happen, for something to go wrong.

A distant voice called from beyond the rubble: "My dear, you are about to see the pride of the Toraono Clan in action and even if there were bombs in the surrounding area, it wouldn't matter now. Stand behind me for a moment but make sure you do not miss this sight."

Magnetica was not far, but this was not the voice of his old rival. She was there... not far. Would she make a move? Prudence fit her best since her time in the Obsidian Palace. These were not favorable odds, she could crush the weapon wielding Kage easily but she was unsure of the prowess of his allies or to whom the distant voice belonged.

"She speaks the truth of the matter, let us free the people of this city." A second voice could be heard. The words were not resounding shouts, whoever it is, they were not far.

"Lady formerly of the Cabal, please stand behind us as we clear this false rubble, this will be a very forceful display. Noise followed, the scraping and the crushing of earth and stone, the groan of beams that had held fast for decades and the shift of sands escaping from the earthen shell as weighted stones were displaced. From the Steward's end, the barrier persisted but what of the other side?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Voices. Familiar voices. Kuro and Dr. Daibatsu. They were not far. The problem here was that if Magentica was present, they could be very well walking into a trap. The Steward unsummoned Skull Splitter and approached the cloak with the Ebon Blade on hand still. He approached the clock with Musashi watching his back still. The Steward's eyes scanned over the age old clock. "Blast."<i></i> Sousuke grumbled as he was looking at the device. He would need to figure out the entry point. It was perhaps a two way door here. Pine. Brass. Silver. Well amongst the three here the silver stood out the most. The pine was imported. The Brass was local. Not a problem there. Silver though. The Steward tapped his chin with his index finger.

"Our enemy has yet to reveal themselves yet. Curious that we are hearing that there are dealings with a former member. Proceed with caution grasshopper. Members of the former cannot be trusted." Musashi suggested. The Elder Mantis kept his blades ready should someone try something funny. Ken spoke to Musashi of these Cabal. Honourless scum.

"Funny you call me that. You're the only other one. Kuro calls me that from time to time, and I think he's on the other side of this... "<i></i> He opened the clock's face panel and eyed the ring. He reached forward to take the ring. He hesitated. "Delicate hands required here... in the event of this being a trap..."<i></i> His hand shook, but then the Steward snapped. His hesitancy disappeared as he carefully reached forward to remove the ring. Once he had it he noted a single spike on the ring. Interesting. He held the ring between his index finger and his thumb. The Steward looked at the face of the clock. Was there any time references in the riddles before hand? There was a reference to beginning and end. Linear time. It was not specific though. The Steward searched the clock face to see if the spike of the ring could be inserted. No. There was nothing to be inserted oddly. The Steward toyed with the ring a moment longer. He sheathed the ebon blade finally, and then placed the ring on his finger.

Magnetica was still about. Sousuke took to heart what Musashi said about the former Cabal member, working with Kuro and Dr. Daibatsu. "Kuro, beleive it or not it's your little brother. It's me Sousuke. I'm on the other side with Musashi the Elder Mantis. Magentica is somewhere here, haven't found her as of yet. Don't use metallic jutsus when you're coming through. You know what she can do."<i></i>

MFT: 437

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Continued from here.

The digging crew had gotten past the wall, and set up support structures to prevent it from collapsing in on itself. As they neared the situation beyond the wall, they'd whispered to Naoki to stay quiet and hide close by, as the Steward's voice alerted them to the presence of a Cabal member. Naoki nodded solemnly and hid in the shadows, listening intently for any signs of danger.

From the minimal noise within the area, Naoki could discern the sounds of two people breathing and heartbeats. From those two sources, she sensed a large clock, similar to one she and her father fished up when they were trying out his new extra large fishing net. Unlike that one however, this one still functioned, its ticking echoing through the hall. It only gave her the equivalent of nearsighted vision of the area, not enough to be able to tell if anyone suspicious lurks about, but the slightest sound... If the aforementioned Cabal member so much as shifts their stance...

[Topic entered in stealth, if that's currently possible]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

OC: Stealth can be done with the consent of all those present in the thread, unless the ruling is otherwise these days. You have my consent.

IC:
M3pAsqt.jpg

Magnetica

It was not a trap, it was a simple silver ring on the minute hand of a grandfather clock. The ring appeared old, well-worn but sharp... It only took a touch for the razor-like needle to slice the pad of Sousuke's finger. The ring held a covenant between man and beast, similar to the one Naganisa gave to Homura. While the form of the beast was not his, the blood lost just now was enough to make a covenant with the Great Susamajii of the Toad Contract. For each, their experience would differ, for the Steward Kage it would be a pain in the depths of his soul. This bond was not forged of mutual appreciation, it was a forced alliance done without consent. One day Sousuke would have to make amends for the trespasses of his species.

Enough toying around. If the Steward would not come to arms, then she would! The nails in the walls creaked as they were pulled from the drywall, faint *pings* could be heard as they escaped their prison. From the shadows still, she made no effort to conceal herself from the child, her presence was beneath her appreciation [Note: Samejima can be aware of Magnetica's presence]. The walls now without their restraint were free from the supports, the walls fell inward and earth filled the vacant space. She held no allegiance to the Cabal, true they granted her freedom but she would have exchanged one cell for another. Akio was a dangerous man, leaving him behind as the village blew would clean up one of several loose ends that remained. The rest of the Cabal, like the useless one still inside Sunagakure would have to suffer a similar fate. She still likely clinging to the fool of a swordsman, she was giving up more for him than he would ever realize but she would not go without for long.

Magnetica is going to try to collapse this tunnel. Do something, this is the only way out! With this would either be the triumphant return of the errant leader or the tragic defeat of all of Sunagakure at the hands of the Cabal.

Takahashi Sousuke has gained the TOAD contract. Win scenario was Shouki's entertainment. He solved the riddle and found the ring in-character. Enjoy your new contract.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The ring carried with it something strange about. Something ill. A sort of cruel wrongness came with this ... ring. Was this one of the devices that Shouki spoke of? Perhaps. The Steward was not going to be given the time he needed to figure out his device without taking too much of a risk.

Theme

Magentica was using what she could to stop Kuro and others from escaping. The Steward honed his senses. Focus. "She's going to try and bring the down whatever means you're travelling through Kuro."<i></i> Sousuke warned. This was going to be difficult. The Steward began scanning the area trying to detect a focal point. The Steward began to charge his palms with plasma chakra. He had to locate her and distract her, or break her focus. A low humming sound emitted from his palms as the orange plasma energy circulated in his palms.

The lenses would glow brilliantly red. Blast. Magentica was going to make this difficult. The Steward gave himself some distance between him and the clock. He held out both palms and blasted the wall. "Careful Kuro. I'm emitting a plasma blast. CLEAR."<i></i> The first blast destroyed the wall and the clock. "Firing a second round."<i></i> The Steward charged his palms again. His vision narrowed as he waited for the dust cloud to settle. The Steward was overcharging his palms this time. The mechanism in the gloves opened widely this time. This was not a precise shot. This was going to be a much larger shot. "INCOMING. This time it has greater force guys."<i></i> The Steward released the second round of plasma shots. This time the orange beams travelled farther and was not melting the rubble, but disintegrating it. The Steward peered down the hallway seeing he had made room for Kuro and the others to escape.

(Firing 2 Hyper Beams, followed by 2 Super Novas)

He needed to give them time to get through. The Steward sighed. He stomped his foot. The earth around him began to rise up and coat his body in plates. His body was being encased. It wasn't steel but it was going to have to do for now. Magentica could manipulate Takahashi fire-forged steel, but the raw earth? Slightly different. The Steward once armoured in earth plates would begin to scan the area. He gave Kuro quite a bit of space to get out. He drew the ebon blade. "Magnetica. Your progression halts here. I am Takahashi Sousuke, son of Takahashi Judori and Masashi Chiyoko. I will dismantle your vile maniacal designs and machinations."<i></i> The Steward paused for a slight moment. He usually didn't speak loudly, or in a challenging fashion. Something was different. Usually hesitancy gripped him. His own self inferiority bothered him. Instead now he felt ... superior. He had always worked to become a superior Takahashi Sousuke. It was time to be.

[GLADIATOR, I CHALLENGE YOU! Challenging Magentica to a fight!]

~Attempt to sense Magentica

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths

ping

Naoki heard a sound coming from the shadows, as well as another, much more disturbing crumbling.

ping

What is that? And what's happening to the-

ping

The rumbling escalated, and the Steward appeared to be doing something that created huge explosions and blew holes in the walls. In a hurry to get him to stop, but unwilling to give out her position in case she was needed for a surprise attack, Naoki quietly pulled out the kokyuu she had not practiced with beforehand and hoped that its secrets would come to her naturally as a member of the Hashigaki bloodline. Focus sharpening her awareness and learning capabilities to a heightened state, after several long strokes of the bow upon the neck of the kokyuu, she began playing a song that enhanced the Steward's hearing to levels that would allow him to locate Magnetica quickly, especially with all the rumbling going on. She hoped that this would be enough for the Steward to detect her, and hoped that he wouldn't spend next attack on a wall as she transitioned into a song which boosted morale and encouraged those listening.

Amidst all this, the digging team rushed in bravely, erecting support structures that would slow the collapse, hopefully enough to allow the one named Kuro to enter the area.

[Anthem of the Ears and Anthem of the Empowered performed on Takahashi Sousuke, for the Fire Element, both with Enthralling Voice activated.]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

M3pAsqt.jpg

Magnetica

Sound, everything was so easily distinguished. The tick of the clock almost roared, the beating of a young digger's heart and how it pounded. And the heart of a second interloper. The verified it, she was here... somewhere. Being aware that one was unaware, what an eerie feeling that must be. As abruptly as he gained this empowered sense, it was ripped away like a siren's song abruptly ceasing before a ship crashes onto a rocky shore. The kid was skilled, most certainly in how she altered the perceptions of reality to her needs. She was still a novice in some ways. Only one audial illusion can take effect at any given time. It was effective in what it needed to be effective in, the Steward was able to pinpoint her location in that short period of time. The later, stronger genjutsu replaced the previous. In a way this was a benefit to the young Steward as he assaulted the space with his wild, uncalculated attacks.

A shot grazed Magnetica, she was waiting Sousuke from beyond the fraudulent stones. She was paler than the last time Sousuke had encountered her, while it had only been months the Obsidian had changed her. The chakra sapping seals that maintained her on the brink of death for months while she combated the monsters she was locked away on side of. The daylight deficiency was not uncommon for these Sunanites. The Cabal was right about them, she hated them for different reasons than they did - fear in some cases, in other cases a desire for restitution for trespasses committed. In part she was among the later, but for reasons that differed, she could care less about the sins of Sunagakure's past, it was always about the power she could ascertain by taking control here. The presence of subjects was a boon considering the devastation the Maelstrom offered but it was the electromagnetic nexus that attracted her to Sunagakure. The focal point of such a massive storm meant such activity... such power.

"Join your friends Steward!" Magentica roared.
[legend="Notes"]
  • A Buffing and a Debuffing Gen make take up the same slot. Players have Sense Slots for Genjutsu attacks. In this case, the later, stronger gen overrode the weaker previous gen.
  • Info and jutsus sent, Magnetica would not be able to enter a battle with any effects active (like stealth) anyways.
  • Sousuke is considered to have known where Magnetica is because of Samejima's intervention for sake of consistency.
[/legend]

[Taking you Down Old Boy -- Information Sent]
MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa

Assuming unstopped: Naganisa rushed into the next room. Magnetica was already there, about to initiate an assault. She was with Akio that day she showcased that fine peace of man. If she was holding onto Homura, she would let him go. Part of her feared that Akio would not be far-off. The way out through this catacomb of ruin was too far, she would have to stay and fight. But for which side? Neither side would be to their benefit, her best hope would be that everyone kills everyone else. She readied herself for a fight.
[Info Prepared]

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She had pulled him away from the fight in the tunnel, something he would thank her for later, assuming they survived the fight ahead. She let go of his hand as they neared the opening, he followed her eye line to magnetica, and the same thought went through his mind. Where was Akio? She was used as a insurance policy against brazen attempts at his life. He had to be after whatever it was they were trying to figure out at the moment prior to the explosions. Perhaps a mad grab for it, if he could. He didn't have time to theorize though, as she wasn't the only one there. Two others where there with them, someone he didn't know and what appeared to be the Steward, an armored man of stature. This was an awkward way for them to meet for the first time. He didn't have time to think about that though, he'd place his hand on his sword hilt and prepare for the fight ahead.

"Magnetica first..." he whispered to Naganisa, she was the biggest threat here, being able to collapse the very walls around them and all.

[Topic Entered, sending...stats?]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[Topic entered - Yume and CuRua]

Urgency guided her footsteps through the village, reducing her vision to the light at the end of her tunnel: Toraono Dojo. She had been there once with Asagao and could find her way with out asking for directions. Her heart pounded and fear clutched at her chest as the thought of never seeing Urufu again threatened to cripple her spirit. She didn’t want to loose anyone else. He had come to see her, had made sure that she was well during her stay at Keystone. Thought her addled brain did little to show it, she was deeply grateful to the man she now referred to as ‘Oji-san’; he was family to her.

The explosions that had rocked the village had sent the majority of the sane folk to their homes, leaving the roads clear for the Inuzuka as she and her fox companion ventured on. For a moment she paused at the dojo gates, unsure of where to go next but her nose picked up the scent of her quarry and her doubt vanished. True to her companion type, they made not a sound as they drew close to the scene, keeping their footfalls light and their bodies tight to the shadows. Before her stood Urufu and the Main Sennin of Suna, squaring off to battle. Past them she could see a tunnel with another stand off but it was none of her concern. The metallic scent of Magnetica reached her nose and elicited a low snarl from her chest. The time would come to put that one down yet but she mustn’t get distracted.

Do you think they’ll fight, CuRua? Or do you think it’s bravado? Oji-san didn’t seem like the type to raise his fist without reason.

You’re speaking as if these men are human. They’re beasts, as you are… don’t argue right now. In your heart, you and they are animals, linked to the human family through genetics. The beasts will always fight.

No. They won’t. We are men.

Coming from behind her uncle, Yume inserts herself between the men, using her body as a barrier in the hope that a visual deterrent might bring diplomacy to the situation. Arms wide, her back is turned to the Toraono Sennin and her eyes a fixed, unafraid, on her clansman. Per haps she was foolish to expose her spine to the owner of the dojo but she was heedless to his opinion; only Urufu’s judgment mattered to her.

Oji-san… It doesn’t have to be like this. Why are you fighting them? You cared for me when no one else came to see me. You spoke of honor and eliminating corruption. What quarrel do you have with the Toraono clan that is so important that it cannot wait until we are safe? By making a scene you will draw the attention of those who should not see. Please…

Innocent eyes plead with the changed clansman the stood before her. She knew he was better than this. She knew that all he needed was a second chance, one that she wished to grant him. His involvement with the Cabal never came up in their visits. As far as Yume knew, he was simply an Inuzuka that was exiled for daring to stand up to the corruption of her forsaken clan. In the back of her mind, she hoped that Shinji had read the note and was readying an evacuation attempt otherwise she would be as guilty as anyone here saving themselves without thought for the village. No, she had to trust that her brother wasn't an idiot... just this once.

[MFT; WC: 599]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col][legend="[color=darkblue][b]Takahashi Sousuke[/b][/color]"]
starlord_zps1f0737f3.png

HP: 42,600 [-7838] 34,762 [+1278] 36,040
CP: 35,400 [-448][-664][-588] 33,700
AP: 10 [-7.75] 2.25
Effects: Earthen Coating [Master rank]; Ebon Blade is Drawn; Channeling Mythical Wildfire
Items: Weapon Sheath (Empty), Weapon Sheath (contains Skullsplitter), Black Lotus, Wraith's Dream, Headset.[/legend]|[legend="[b][color=slategrey]Naganisa[/color][/b]"]
MXMb54l.jpg

HP: 45,000 [-8250] 36,750
CP: 40,000 [-100][-2750][-3030][-2300] 31,820
AP: 10 [-10] 0
Effects: Partial Transformation [Snake], Corrupted Mist, Bleed I
Items: Sheath (Weapon Inside)[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=navy][b]Chikara Homura[/b][/color]"]
756c5bd0-a88c-405f-8fdc-619ab88a38c5_zps9405973f.jpg

HP: 9,450 [+284] 9,450
CP: 7,875 [-1000][-625]
AP: 6 [-5.75] 0.25
Effects: Blood-Seeking Blade (Magnetica), Wrath Seal (Rank 3), Mystic Transmutation, Sword is Drawn, Iado Fighting Style.
Items: Just a sword that is already drawn.[/legend]|[legend="[color=blue][b]Samejima[/b][/color]"]
Screenshot2014-08-27at124838PM_zps1fa8dbf1.png

HP: 5,040 [-50] 4,900 [+151] 5,040
CP: 4,125 [-269][-215] 3,641
AP: 4[-4] 0
Effects: Bleed I, Touch of the Accursed
Items: Sonic Crystal-Laced Battle Knife, Kokyuu, Kawarimi Target, Flash Bomb, Health Pill (3).[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=teal][b]Sagasu Yume[/b][/color]"]
YumeAvitar_zpsbe6b327e.png

HP: 23,780
CP: 21,762
AP: 8 [-0.5] 7.5
Effects: Defensive Stance
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[color=violet][b]Mouko Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: 42,000 [-349][-10023][-420][-7838] 31,628 [+1260][+1260] 32,888
CP: 39,000 [-1650] 37,350 [+7][+14][+14][+14][+14][+14] 37,427
AP: 10 [-9.75] 0.25
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed.
Items: None[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=olivedrab][b]Urufu[/b][/color]"]
jogz4Am.jpg

HP: 50,000 [-531][-143][-71][-142][-142][-142][142][-142][-1030][-1000] 44,515
CP: 35,000 [-100][-2750][-845][-1030] 30,275
AP: 10[-10]
Effects: Gloves on, partial transformation (canine), Were-Form, Fractured Arm (Called Shot), Imperial Glare (BOUND),Bleed II.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[glow=red]Magnetica[/glow]"]
M3pAsqt.jpg

HP: 65,000 [-313][-558][-650] 63,479
CP: 50,000 [-2480][-2750] 44,770
AP: 10 [-9.25] 0.75
Effects: Yin-Yang Barrier, Touch of the Accursed BLEED I, Bound- Grapple.
Items: Knife[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=purple][b]Sanryokyougan Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: 42,000 [-349][-10023][-420][-7838] 23,370 [+1260][+1260] 25,890
CP: 39,000 [-1650] 37,350 [+7][+14][+14][+14][+14][+14] 37,427
AP: 10 [-9.75] 0.25
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed,Yin-Yang Barrier, Grapple (Magnetica bound), Touch of the Accursed BLEED I.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[b]Miscellaneous[/b]"]Yin-Yang Barrier:[/legend][/col]

Actions:

• As per ROE, Magnetica is not in stealth.
    0.00 seconds| Naganisa's Seductive Gaze is rolled against: Magnetica, Urufu and Sousuke.
    • Magnetica: Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 11. Magnetica is subject to Naganisa's Seductive Gaze.
      Urufu: Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 17. Urufu has avoided Naganisa's Seductive Gaze.
      Sousuke: Attack Roll: 15 | Evasion Roll: 3. Sousuke is subject to Naganisa's seductive gaze (-2 dodge debuff for the round)
    0.00 seconds| Homura's Blood-Seeking Blade (Passive) is focused on Magnetica.
    0.50 seconds| Urufu puts on gloves.
    0.63 seconds| Yume enters defensive stance.
    0.84 seconds| Homura enters the Iado Fighting Style
    1.00 seconds| Naganisa partially transforms into a snake-like human.
    • 10% Chance to "strike fear" into a random opponent from King of Serpants. Roll: 61. Failed.
    1.25 seconds| Samejima uses Flash Bomb on Magnetica. Attack Roll: 3| Evasion Roll: 4
    • Flash Bomb failed to effect Magnetica.
    1.50 seconds| Urufu transforms into a half-dog, half man hybrid.
    2.00 seconds| Sousuke activates Master Rank Earthen Coating.
    2.00 seconds| Sousuke draws his Ebon Blade.
    2.50 seconds| Samejima equips Kokyuu.
    2.50 seconds| Sanryokyougan Kuro places a Yin-Yang Barrier. Target not listed, random roll to determine target: Magnetica (1) v Urufu (2). Roll: 1. Attack targets Magnetica. Attack Roll: 5 | Evasion Roll: 15
    • Yin-Yang Barrier barely hits Magnetica: SUCCESS!
    3.00 seconds| Magnetica targets Sousuke with Shinra Tensei, uses spread to include Sanryokyougan Kuro.
    • Sousuke -- Attack Roll: 15 | Evasion Roll 5. HIT. 28% chance of being unable to be auto-dodged and interrupting the targets next action. Roll: 30. Failed.
      Sanryokyougan Kuro -- Attack Roll: 16 | Evasion Roll: 10. HIT. 28% chance of being unable to be auto-dodged and interrupting the targets next action. Roll: 60. Failed.
    3.00 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Roll: 1 | Evasion Roll: 12
    • MISS!.
    4.00 seconds| Naganisa casts Touch of the Accursed on Magnetica. Attack Roll: 8| Evasion Roll: 14
    • Attack was successful.
      Bleed I
      10% chance to strike fear into a target from King of Serpents. Roll: 59. Failed.
    4.18 seconds| Homura activates his Wrath Seal (Rank 3)
    4.50 seconds| Urufu casts Were-form.
    4.75 seconds| Sanryokyougan Kuro attempts to grapple Magnetica. Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 9
    • CRIT! attack was a success but did no damage. Magnetica has been BOUND.
      28% chance of Kuro becoming "infected". Roll: 5. Sanryokyougan Kuro has been infected with Touch of the Accursed.
      Bleed I
    4.75 seconds| Magnetica tries to escape.
    • 15% chance.Roll: 36.
    5.25 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Roll: 3 | Evasion Roll: 16
    • MISS!.
    5.50 seconds| Sousuke channels (via EA move "Channeling") Mythical Wildfire through his Ebon Blade. No target was chosen in the sent actions, a target has been randomly assigned. Magnetica (1) v. Urufu (2). Roll: 2. Urufuu is targeted. Attack Rolled: 9 | Evasion Rolled: 6
    • Attack is successful.
      18% chance to set the target 'afire'. Roll: 37. Failed to set target 'afire.'
    5.75 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Roll: 10 | Evasion Roll: 14
    • MISS!.
    6.25 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Roll: 7 | Evasion Roll: 4
    • 50% hit. No additional rolls for partial hits.
    6.25 seconds| Magnetica tries to escape.
    • 15% chance. Roll: 13. Magnetica is free.
    6.75 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Roll: 15 | Evasion Roll: 3
    • FULL HIT!
      25% Chance to cause Sprained Status. Roll: 68. Failed to increase called shot (arm) level.
      28% Chance to cause Bleed Rank 1. Roll: 73. Failed to increase bleed level.
    6.75 seconds| Urufu attacks Mouko Kuro with Double Piercing Fang. Attack Roll: 1 | evasion Roll: 9
    • 25% Hit. no additional rolls for partial hits.
    7.00 seconds| Naganisa casts Corrupted Mist.
    7.25 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 11
    • FULL HIT!
      25% Chance to cause Sprained Status. Roll: 22. Called shot (arm) level Sprained.
      28% Chance to cause Bleed Rank 1. Roll: 9. Bleed Rank 1.
    7.50 seconds| Samejima attempts to use Dynamic Poke (Rank 2) on Magnetica. Attack Roll: 6 | Evasion Roll: 13
    • Miss.
      28% chance of Samejima becoming "infected". Roll: 11. Samejima has been Infected.Bleed I
    7.75 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Roll: 5 | Evasion Roll: 3
    • FULL HIT!
      20% Chance to cause Fractured Status. Roll: 36. called shot (arm) level unchanged.
      23% Chance to cause Bleed Rank 2. Roll: 56. Failed to increase bleed level.
    7.52 seconds| Homura utilizes Mystic Transmutation.
    7.75 seconds| Sousuke attempts to use Executioner. No target was chosen in the sent actions, a target has been randomly assigned. Magnetica (1) v Urufu (2). Roll: 2. Urufu is targeted. Attack Rolled: 2| Evasion Rolled: 16
    • Miss.
    8.25 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Rolled: 7 | Evasion Rolled: 10
    • Miss.
    8.36 seconds| Homura draws his sword.
    8.61 seconds| Homura attacks Magnetica with Overhead Strike (Mastered). Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 17
    • 28% chance of being "infected". Roll: 59. Homura has not been infected.
    8.75 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Rolled: 8 | Evasion Rolled 12.
    • Miss.
    9.25 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Rolled: 6 | Evasion Rolled 19.
    • Miss.
    9.75 seconds| Mouko Kuro attempts to called shot (arms) Urufu. Attack Rolled: 17 | Evasion Rolled 5.
    • Hit.
      20% chance to cause Fractured Status. Roll: 7. Fracture Called Shot (arm).
      23% Chance to cause Bleed Rank 2. Roll: 23. Bleed Rank II.
    10.0 seconds| Samejima attempts to use Dynamic Pierce (Rank 2) on Magnetica with Special Action. Attack Rolled: 10 | Evasion Rolled 4.
    • FULL HIT
      28% chance of being "re-infected" (Magnetica). Roll: 79. Failed to increase poison.
      28% change of being "re-infected" (Samejima). Roll: 53. Failed to increase poison.
    10.0 seconds| Naganisa uses Imperial Glare on Urufu. Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 2.
    • CRIT
      Urufu is BOUND
    10.0 seconds| Urufu attempts to hit Mouko Kuro with Fist of Virtue [Patience, charged twice]. Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 11
    • CRIT!
      25% Bleed Chance. Roll: 35. Failed to increase Bleed Level.
10.25 seconds| Magnetica casts Gigavolt Railgun on Naganisa, using Focus. Attack Roll: | Evasion Roll:
  • 36% chance to cause Pierce. Roll: 7. Success. Naganisa suffers the Pierce effect. Bleed I

NOTE: Magnetica's final attack only resolves late because it is modded as if taking place 1AP later than it actually costs so this effect will not be counted until the start of the next round.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Kuro and the others managed to get through, but company was brought with them. First there was the two forms of Kuro. Then there was the wolfish man, who Sousuke could only logically conclude was a Cabal agent as Kuro was trading blows with him. Luckily Magnetica had stopped channeling her jutsu which was going to bring the shaft down. The Steward had turned his flame blade upon the wolf man who was attacking Kuro with a bloodline technique. The first attack landed, but the bladed attack missed. He was fast. Things only got even more troubling as Yume too had entered. The Steward was in quite a predicament. Kuro was under fire, the ex-Cabal agent was not the most trusting person which was in no due part to her new appearance, Yume was present, as was Naoki. Homura was present too. It was unfortunate that the Steward did not have a chance to meet with the man of such a house. Strangely he kept strange company. "You keep strange company Homura of house Chikara. I merely hope your friend's nature does not shed as would her form does."</I><i></i> It was very capable that Nagasani could turn on them. A snake in the grass so to speak. "Should her skin does shed, do keep a portion of it. Snake sheddings can be quite useful when trying to create anti-venom... or perhaps you are her anti-venom? If so do stick around. Science later. Combat now."<i></i> The jest came. It was a weak one at best, but Sousuke as of late seemed to have a better time with jokes. Timing them was an entirely different issue.

Sousuke maintained the blazing blade. "Hands off my older brother, and you stay away from my mate. Try someone your own size."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he prepared his next strike. "Logic dictates that if we are in the presence of a former Cabal member, and that while you're attacking my brother then you're certainly not with us. All in all that leads to a conclusion that you are Cabal agent."<i></i> The Steward would go toe to toe with Urufu. Urufu claimed that a dog could eat a cat, but what happened to the dog when it got trampled by a lightning horse? While Sousuke sometimes could be identified as a member of House Toraono, he was first and foremost a Takahashi. So here it was. A young war horse to the rescue of an old tiger.

The Steward though was mindful of Magnetica. Lightning was fired from her which went after Naoki. Luckily the child had dodged, but the fact she was attacked would not go unnoticed by the Steward. The Steward would promptly remind the Magnetic mistress that she was still a target that was in mind. <I>"I will join my friends Magnetica, but not in death. I will correct the error I had made when I had you spared." The Steward would turn to face her for a split second as he spun about for flash of movement to blast Magnetica. He had to keep her concentrated on him and prevent her from bringing down the dojo chamber as a whole. The Steward emitted a plasma blast from his palm as he commenced his spin. His small form glowing a sickly blue as he waged war with his foes. The Steward was always a sickly man, but he was always capable fighting hard. The sickly chakra that rose from the Steward began to take shape into the form of a man. Yet the form it took was not whole it was fragmented. The right side most skeletal in structure, lacking, and the right side showcasing a fuller being. Was this a sickness taking form, or was this merely the true nature of the Steward? A shattered soul finally showing itself to all in the heat of battle, and while the soul was damaged the heart beating within was great.

MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro at first did nothing as Yume interposed herself between his bestial aspect and Urufu. When Urufu moves Mouko Kuro moves to disable him where he takes a rather dynamic strike to the chest, it did not have the desired effect Urufu was expecting as Mouko Kuro's body grew faster and stronger after the wounds given him and the wounds Urufu sustained. Mouko Kuro shrugged off "Worry not little brother, keep yourself calm and concentrate your efforts on disabling one enemy at a time." Kuro was worried the steward would push his soul too hard in an all out battle against multiple opponents. "I will help you with this wolfen while my other bunshin takes on Magnetica, she owes us a favor or two.</COLOR><i></i> Mouko Kuro tapped Yume on the shoulder before he got back into the fight. "Don't worry I won't kill your friend, but he is long overdue a sincere butt-kicking. He is strong, he will not die from a few punches."<i></i> Kuro looked back upon Urufu as his power channeled even further, Urufu didn't understand that Kuro's natural combat instinct and hidden powers allowed him to face his opponents whether he was losing or winning he would only grow stronger. He was about to find that out directly "I think it's my turn now wolfen, let's see how you handle this..."<i></i> Mouko Kuro's feral side came forth more and more just as Hyakujuuonouu intended in all of Kuro's forms. Each aspect personified some part of Hyakujuuonouu and Mouko Kuro personified his righteous, eternal, competitive spirit. His stance got low as did Sanryoukyougan Kuro's as they both zero'd in on their respective targets. Mouko Kuro's hands began to glow a bright violet as he pulsed with dark fiery chakra before his body surged with wrath as his body began to emit violet colored flames...
Immolation Armor 1.5 AP
A jutsu that rapidly heats the users body, raising their body heat to high, feverish extremes. This technique allows the user to use their body heat as a medium when manipulating flames, allowing them to create incinerating techniques without much stress, and at the same time giving them a natural edge against the cold.

Information
Prerequisites: D-rank

Master: Heats the users body, causing all melee attacks against the user to deal 10% backlash damage to the attacker. Additionally, all melee contact with the user has a 12% chance of causing the Burn effect.

Master Cost: 330 Cp, 170 Cp/rnd

Notes:
- This jutsu is a Chakra Armor.
- Melee contact is any action using melee accuracy against or by the user. Attacks with multiple strikes can cause backlash multiple times.
- Ice damage does not deal backlash damage, however, is reduced by -10% damage against the user.
- The Burn effect causes the target to take +5% damage for a full round. Burn stacks up to three times. Multi-Hit attacks may only cause the Burn effect once per use.
Just When Urufu might think the cat was done as he burst into flames he stepped around Yume and set himself to take on the wolfen's full power. He made two quick attacks upon Ururfu's legs to ensure he could not dodge what was coming before settling himself. Ready to counter anything Urufu might try, Mouko readied his own counter strike...Fist of Sin
2.75 AP
A legendary technique utilizing the user`s soul and their chakra in a mystical combination. Results may vary pending the user`s heart.

Information
Prerequisites: A-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 2: 1 Strike at Normal Accuracy dealing 4,125 Damage.

Special Action: By paying an additional +20% Cp/Hp, the user may choose a single effect:
- Gluttony: This technique may be used reactionary to block incoming damage up to 3,300/4,125 damage against a single technique. The user may choose what rank jutsu they would like to block. If the user takes damage exceeding the amount that this technique blocks, the remaining damage automatically hits the user. If a technique is fully blocked and this can still block additional damage, the users gains Hp equal to half of power from the block remaining.

Rank 2 Cost: 1,030 Cp and Hp

Notes:
- If a Special Action is chosen, this technique is considered Evil.
- This technique may only be used once per round.

Certain Sousuke would attack Urufu more Sanryokyougan Kuro focused his ying/yang barrier upon Magnetica once again sticking with his decision to use his taijutsu and natural powers to overwhelm her own. With a bit of concentration he once again sought a power to all but cancel out her usage of ninjutsu... Having decided to use his taijutsu once again Sanryoukyougan Kuro activates his prism eyes and locks in on Magnetica.
Sanryoukyougan (Prism Eyes) - Activated Passive 1 AP
Crystal eyes are inherited by the Onmyouji, granting them abilities against Spirits and Evil that far surpasses a normal human being. Along with granting them protection from illusions, the Sanryoukyougan also makes attacks and defense against Spiritual and Evil types easier, as well as show their weak point.

Rank 3: +2 Gen Save/Gen DC, +1 Critical to Melee Taijutsu Attacks. Bypasses up to 15% Damage reduction from Spiritual or Evil targets.

Costs:
Rank 3: 0.5 AP; 1,000 Cp to initiate, 400 Cp/Rnd to maintain

Notes:
- Must be activated
With his eyes locked onto her he initiated another set of grapple techniques...
Grapple at 1.75 AP
A quick holding technique that leaves the target and user unable to move in most normal ways.

Information
Prerequisites: C-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 2: Attempts to Bind a single target at -4 Accuracy.

Rank 2 Cost: 575 Cp to initiate, 290 Cp/Rnd

Notes:
- This may last up to three rounds.
- The target has a 15% chance to escape for every 1.5 Ap they use.
- While bound neither the victim cannot perform handseals or move (Only handseal-less Ninjutsu/Genjutsu or actions not involving movement may be performed).
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage, or the user attacks the victim. They have a -3 Dodge penalty to the attack aimed at them though.
- If the user takes more than 10% of their Max Hp in damage during a round, this bind is dispelled.

Submission
2.25AP
After grabbing a target, the user puts them into a body lock designed to put a significant amount of stress on the target's body to cause pain.

Information
Prerequisites: B-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 2: Binds a single target at -3 Accuracy dealing 470 Damage per Round.

<COLOR color="indigo">Special Action: By an additional +20% Cp, this technique has a 21%/28% chance to treat a single limb as Fractured for two Full Rounds, returning to normal after the time limit. Any additional called shots to the chosen limb use the Broken Status chance and revert to Sprained at the end of the two rounds.

Rank 2 Cost: 920 Cp to initiate, 460 Cp/Rnd

Notes:
- This may last up to the three rounds.
- If the target is already bound with the Grapple jutsu, this technique has a 21%/28% chance to Auto-Hit the target.
- The target has a 15% chance to escape for every 2 Ap they use.
- While bound neither the victim or the user can perform handseals or move (Only handseal-less Ninjutsu/Genjutsu or actions not involving movement may be performed).
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage, or the user attacks the victim. Passive damage done by this technique does not apply.They have a -3 Dodge penalty to the attack aimed at them though.
- If the user takes more than 10% of their Max Hp in damage during a round, this bind is dispelled.
Ready for Magnetica should she escape his efforts Sanryoukyougan Kuro had a special technique in store for her, she would go to sleep if she didn't submit in the next few moments.
Temple of Nirvana 2.5 AP (1rst action of next round)
A powerful illusion giving the target the sense of being asleep when they are actually awake.
Information:
Prerequisites: A Rank

Master Rank: Casts an illusion at normal DC dealing 1650 Damage. Upon a successful hit, the target falls asleep (Bound)

Notes:
- This is a Full Bind. This Bind restricts any kind of action from the target while its maintained.
- The user may not move/dodge while maintaining this technique.
- This technique may only be maintained up to 3 rounds.
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage.
- If the user attacks the victim, the bound target is released from the bind prior to the attack landing. The target has a -3 Dodge penalty to the attack.
- If the user uses more than 10% of their Max Cp during a round, this bind is dispelled.
- Target has a 15% chance to escape per 2.5 Ap.

Master Rank Cost: 2025 Cp, 1010 Cp/Rd

Editted to 5AP worth of actions between both paths (also used .25 AP rolled over from previous round for Mouko Kuro's actions)

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the first 10 seconds of battle passed by, Naoki was all too aware of how slow she was compared to all these veterans, and with that awareness came the realisation that she really should've just sat this one out. But now that she's in the thick of battle, though admittedly still close to the edges and barely able to hit her targets, she would have to try her best to see this one through. At this point in time though, she really had nothing going for her but her insignificance. Was there anything she could do to help the others indirectly...?

She then recalled her earlier training and her control over water using her chakra. If she were able to somehow get the water to strike at Magnetica without her noticing... But how? She was no ordinary shinobi after all. She'd be able to sense that much water coming at her from any angle. Then she had an idea. A frontal attack, used to distract her, while something else actually happens.

Putting the knife in her kokyuu away, she swigged a huge gulp of water, and took aim at Magnetica.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I respectfully disagree, Toraono-dono. This is a clan matter that should be taken care of by the Inuzuka. What ever crimes you feel Oji-san has committed can be discussed.

Casting a look over her shoulder, Yume narrows her eyes at her superior and growls low. A darkness clouds her face as she shifts to a more fox-like creature (tail, ears, claws/fangs, a more angular face, whiskers) becoming only slightly more human than Urufu. While she was distracted, her Uncle had swept passed her and engaged the sennin. She watches for a moment to see him be rewarded with an attack directly to his arm, causing the anger to well with in her. Yes, he might need a good butt-kicking and she was certain that he needed to be punished for what he had done to the clan but she knew that he was unrepentant and as a result, any reprimand would be without penance. Clarity was provided by Sousuke when he addressed her uncle as a Cabal agent, causing a ringing in her ears as everything in her mind went silent for a moment. Firstly, Sousuke was alive… Secondly, her Uncle was one of those who had brought the destruction of Suna in the first place. So then why would he be nice to her in Keystone? Why didn’t he bring her captive when she was vulnerable and use her as the Stewards weakness? It was Mako who figured that would be the easiest course of action. No. She had to believe that her Uncle had cared for her in her broken state and for that he had a piece of him that was worthy of redemption.

Shoving the urge to run to Sousuke and kiss him hello, she dives into the second objective of keeping her Uncle safe. Running up behind Urufu, she formed the hand seals to provide her kinsman with a fail safe should he take more damage than she had been promised. One could never be sure that they wouldn’t hit with more force than intended. To provide the touch to seal the ward, she would leap onto his back as a child would, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and tucking her legs over his hips. It was clear that Urufu was too absorbed by the primal rage that gripped any animal who perceived themselves to be in a corner, but perhaps she could speak to his desires.

You are my kin and Sousuke is my mate. It’s not right that a clan member should have to choose between love and blood. That is the old way of the clan we no longer recognize. You and Shinji are my only clan now. This is how we start over.

Shoving off his shoulders, she leaps between her uncle and the sennin once more though this time closer to Kuro. Glancing back to Urufu, she gives him ‘the look’ that all women at one point in their life master. It was a warning that hung thick with a Genjutsu to try and take the upper hand. If his heart agreed with starting over, the Genjutsu would take easier than if he fought it. Reaching out, she uses her familiarity with water and ice to combine two techniques in an attempt to bind the Sennin. Upon success, he would be encased in an aqueous bubble which would be encased in ice. If the men wouldn’t listen to reason, she would have to persuade them by force.

As men or animals, why won’t they listen?

I told you so…

Yes. You were right. I love you. Now, shut up.

[MFT; WC: 601]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

M3pAsqt.jpg

Naganisa

A blast of white hot light threatened to temporarily blind Magnetica. She brought her forearm over her eyes to shield herself from the insult. She sucked air in through gritted teeth as she eyed the foolish child responsible for releasing her plaything on the battlefield. A circular pentagram covered the ground under Magnetica bearing a strange white glow. Magnetica had no idea what it was, she had no time to consider as noxious fumes entered her blood. The assault was by none other than her former teammate, now turncoat Naganisa. "You bitch." Magnetica snarled, her hands alread running through a series of handseals to take down the errant Kazekage and one of his man-servants. The pentagram was meaningless, she cast Shinra Tensei without incident, the gravitational forces flung both Sousuke and Sanryokyougan aback. She let out a cackle, "even with your greatest forces mustered it took everything had had to hold me. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO NOW!" Sanryokyougan grabs ahold of her, she tries to knock him back but he is too fast and his strong arms encircle a woman smaller than some would have assumed. Her time in the Obsidian had rotted her shell, but she was far from weak still. She tried to break free of the path's hold, she writhed and twisted until an arm was free. That was all she needed. She broke free of the Sennin's hold and the others tried to assist Kuro in his fated to be failed endeavor. A child tried to poke her, Naganisa's man-whore crashed down with his sword.

Whatever this taint was in her body, she was passing it along. That dumb little cunt. Her defect was her strength, she would die for this. Soon. The little girl tried again. The kid had spunk, she would not live long but she would outlive the rest. "Urufu!" Magnetica snapped. "The Snake is mine!" Magnetica's hands ran through a series of seals, her power over the forces of magnetism were well known. "Traitorous wench!" A dagger began to shiver and then like a shot, as if it was blasted from a cannon it whistled through the air and cut into Naganisa.

==========================================
jogz4Am.jpg

Urufu

"SO WHERE IS YOUR SCENT CHANGING FRIEND?... are you ready? Because MOTHER SUNA KNOWS I AM..."

Cats and dogs are meant to quarrel. A low guttural growl rumbled from the depths of Urufu's throat as he chose his mark: Mouko. His rugged exterior began to transform, he became more beast than man as his savage nature overtook him. He felt his skin stretch and tear, his jaw displace and move forward and his eyes turn crimson over the course of an agonizing second. "Your path will not be without tribulation," Urufu warned as he pulled on his finger-less battle gloves. His long talon-like black claws exposed. Mouko came at him, a flurry of attacks aimed at his arms. Some were avoidable while others he was able to avoid severe injury as he moved with the blows. He spun around and struck the Sennin hard.

A voice broke through the chaos:

Oji-san… It doesn’t have to be like this. Why are you fighting them? You cared for me when no one else came to see me. You spoke of honor and eliminating corruption. What quarrel do you have with the Toraono clan that is so important that it cannot wait until we are safe? By making a scene you will draw the attention of those who should not see. Please…

*SNAP*...

A sickening sound as the tendon in his wrist snapped and Yume tried to reach for Urufu's humanity. She and the undependable Kazekage. She had to get out of here, he would get her killed. "RUN!" Urufu commanded, his voice resonated with a fury only a beast could muster. "Do as I say, not as I do!" He ordered as the next strike landed also. He was able to break the chain on the next only to have the last break his left radius. "You're weak! Too weak to regard!"</B><i></i> He lied, he could see great things in her... things he could only hope regain or find. It was too late for him, too late to know honor, respect and true strength. She was a willful woman, she would do well on the surface and make a difference for the better. Her mate had all this power and authority and he squandered it. All Urufu knew was how to fight, he did so well. The Kazekage would be broken and she would be free. Sunagakure with their armies of men holed away for decades while the rest of them fought the good fight and became beasts more than man.

*SNAP*...

Urufu roared, holy power instilled in his fist he took a final swing at Mouko. Good things happen to those who wait. Those who plan. Those with the heart of a hunter. "These men are my quarry!"
"The Snake is mine!"

Magnetica made her claim, but she was not the alpha of this pack. "She has betrayed our pack. We will put her down after I catch this cat," he barked.
Look away Yume, look away from the worst aspect of my nature. Run. Please run.

It was then that he caught Naganisa's terrible gaze... and Yume ran. Good, she was running. "She was running the wrong way! No... NO you stupid girl. The OTHER way is the way out!" He tensed his arm, still held by his former ally in a trace. He could not push her away, he wanted to fling her back. Away from him. He roared in protest as the tiny clanswoman leaped onto his back.

"You are my kin and Sousuke is my mate. It’s not right that a clan member should have to choose between love and blood. That is the old way of the clan we no longer recognize. You and Shinji are my only clan now. This is how we start over."

He would not hurt her. That was not in his nature. The cat, on the other hand, was every canine's threat. She would relinquish her hold on her own, Urufu let out a snarl as she approached the cat.

...what happens next will be determined in the mod.

===================================
[
MXMb54l.jpg

<B>Naganisa

"Magnetica first..." Homura whispered. Naganisa nodded her head, she was looking forward to this moment since the hour Magnetica was released. Why was she given rank among them in the first place? Her ring broke her skin and her skin started to slough away. Beneath, sparkling verdant scales and golden eyes with vertical slits.

"You bitch."

Naganisa hissed at Magnetica. Her hands, burdened with thousands of tiny scars moved with an uncanny grace. She tainted Magnetica, her toxin would coarse through her veins and rot her away from the inside in time. Continued combat, even in the absence of her continued intervention would cause Magnetica to decompose from the inside out. It was a cruel fate, fitting really. The spread. The infection. The re-contamination! It was glorious. Neigh, it was orgasmic. Soon Magnetica would understand the nature of her attack and how it was passed on. A fate she was unwilling to share. She enveloped herself in a poisonous mist to discourage recourse.

"Homura!" Naganisa yelled too late. She held her breath and waited for the aftermath of Homura's strike. "She can infect you with my poison" she whispered in warning. "Contain the taint with them," she whispered. They, meaning the kazekage, the child and the Sennin would continue to poison each other and themselves with their continued attacks. Taking a hands-off approach was the only way to end the cycle and nobody would be willing to do that which leaves the option of killing your enemies before the poison gets you. They could have first pick of the left-overs, just like they planned.
"The Snake is mine!"

"She has betrayed our pack. We will put her down after I catch this cat."

They squabbled. Pathetic. There was more than enough of her to share and she was no coward. She was, however, a patient combatant interested in the end game enough to know when to not attack in haste. She turned to Urufu, her hypnotic gazed fixed upon the canine. She would break him.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A lot was happening all at once, the rash Toroano was beating his chest at Urufu who was being protected by Yume for some reason, a series of bindings and wrestling moves where used on Magnetica which in turn left him an opening of attack. As he bounced back out of the poisonous crap Naganisa always felt the need to spew everywhere, he was next to the Steward, who commented on his clan and his partner as if he'd been right next to them the whole time.

"You keep strange company Homura of house Chikara. I merely hope your friend's nature does not shed as would her form does." he went on to talk about skin samples, which he passed over considering the current situation. He sounded sour in his response, his voice carrying power, with another voice, feminine, overlapping it as if two people where talking. He may look like a generic samurai, but he was connected to his ancestors and they spoke through him as well. "Do not proclaim to know me, my clan, or my company. You're next when this is all over." he proclaimed. He could be maintaining his cover, but he could also be believing what he's saying. It had been quite the roller coaster for Homura, probably more so than anyone. Then the steward would move off to fight, as Naganisa told him not to attack her. He couldn't do nothing, so he switched focus to someone she had yet to touch, Urufu. He was bleeding, so Homura would not only capitalize on it, but make it worse!

[Actions Sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back