Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy [Event]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy

"You got it all wrong, Kuro. When you look at that man you see evil. The abyss, as you put it." Replied Katsuo, looking down at Kaito. "But you know what I see? I see a man who has been so effected by the consequences of Sunagakure's non-action that his whole life got twisted up. He had kids, once. Told me that himself and I've got an eye for liars, let me tell you. He wasn't lying. There's a man there that knows pain like you wouldn't believe. You live with a darkness like that in your heart for long enough and you forget where the line is between you and it. Gets in your thoughts and gives you a fake clarity that tells ya you can see the light when really you're so lost in the dark that you ain't seen the light in years."

Reaching down, Katsuo picked up Kaito's cigarette and extinguished it between his fingers. With the bolts of energy running through his veins, a small burn like that barely even managed it's way through his nerves. Kaito's was a story that he'd heard before. It brought him back to the stormy night that his master Garyou had been forced to kill one of his favorite students because that man had found himself lost on his path seeking his own brand of justice. At the time, standing there in the rain, Katsuo didn't know the young man's name. He'd actually only known of him for a few hours before Garyou ended his life. Afterwards however Katsuo had gone to great lengths to learn that young man's name. A skilled martial artist from a small village outside of most civilized territories, Miyamoto Kojiro had been set on the path of revenge by the destruction of that village at the hands of bandits. Stumbling into Garyou much in the way that Katsuo himself had, Kojiro became his student with the intent to some day track down those bandits which destroyed his home but the stronger he became the more that obsession destroyed him. Over time he came to blame not the bandit clans for murdering his people but the government of Wind Country for lacking the power to protect them. After all, what were those men of power doing with all of their strength if not protecting the weak? But it didn't end there. Eventually Kojiro's rage expanded to encompass the people of Wind Country as well. Consumed by rage and Setsuninken, Kojiro came to blame all of Wind Country for the tragedy visited upon him. The government was lackadaisical and refused to look out for it's people but the people themselves refused to hold their protectors accountable. They were simply satisfied to continue living the lives of misery that they'd grown accustomed to. That is when he parted ways with Garyou after a short but vicious fight between the two about the nature of power and those who wield it.

And once he'd allowed himself that one final act of condemnation, Kojiro had completed his transformation into a monster. He traveled from place to place destroying whatever and whomever he came across, saying nothing and issuing no ultimatums until his life was taken by Garyou as an act of mercy. His master put him down, believing that there could be no saving the youth from the beast he'd become. But that outcome had always bothered Katsuo. He could not bring himself to blame his master but in the same breath he also could not accept that there had been no choice but to end Kojiro's life. Perhaps he was allowing himself to internalize the conflict with the Cabal too much or perhaps after seeing so much pain Katsuo simply wanted a win but he refused to let things resolve that way without finding out for himself if there really was no other answer.

"We'll take things from here. I don't know how you're animating multiple bodies but put all of them you have at your disposal to the task of getting people organized. There's a lot of scared folks out there that need to get brought to safety." Katsuo told Kuro with a smile. Turning to the Cabal members wrapped in Sousuke's strange technique, Katsuo's eyes sparked as he raised his hands and with Caliburn's guiding presence snapped a bolt of magnetic chakra to each of them causing them to float in the air thanks to the carmot-steel adorning their armor and clothing. "No need to exert yourself my friend, what I need from you is to go and gather this Sagasu Yume. If I'm guessing right, she was the young woman who was here during the battle which mean she should be in the area still hopefully. Leave the Cabal with me and bring her back back here. I'll be waiting."

Without explaining further, Katsuo set to work with his plan to restrain the Cabal agents. While fighting with Kaito, he'd noticed that the Cabal leader had a great deal of the valuable carmot-steel incorporated into his armor and after further investigation so did the others as well. Carmot-steel was a well-known and extremely hearty metal that was storied for it's strength once forged into a shape but with the magnetic chakra at his disposal reshaping the material was not particularly difficult for the demon hunter.

Caliburn, I may need your help with this.

The spirit did not respond as the battle had drained her greatly but he felt her acquiescence to his request and her guiding influence within his movements. The metal within their armor shifted and resisted and in turn caused his own body to cry out in pain as he guided the change, plates of metal surrounding the forearms of each of the Cabal members and binding them together to prevent any movement. It would have been challenging to hold the metal in that position but once fused in the way it was physically breaking it would have been next to impossible. Now he only had time to wait until Sousuke returned with his medic friend to keep the Cabal alive long enough for him to try and reach terms with them. The nightmare was over but there were too many unanswered questions for the time being.

[Topic Concluded - Kaito, Magnetica, Urufu and Naganisa taken into my custody assuming no-one objects]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy

The Cabal Members leave as per the aforementioned.

Please PM me when you have thread(s) for any of the Cabal members set-up. Please note, none will arouse until healed and ALL but 1 Cabal member is either in custody and/or KO'd.

Sousuke has earned the Toad Contract as documented as he as departed from this thread alive.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was a modded S Rank Event and as such you are getting S Rank Mission rewards for your participation. Thank you everyone, you did an awesome job and I will detail this in your respective training threads.

S Rank: 10,000 Yen, +40 stats
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back